PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update: April 6 2016

kooky panda
04-05-16, 02:08 PM
http://41.media.tumblr.com/0a24ae13a94aedfc5f2b758ef455f0ef/tumblr_inline_o56i1zBeAR1qm7yoc_540.png
It?s time for a quick trip to Morocco! Enjoy the coast, culture, and history; from Casablanca to Marrakesh, you?ll have stories for a lifetime! Don?t forget to bring back some souvenirs for your Customers. Share your stories while dining around the Moroccan Seating decoration, only in Bakery Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbakery story&t=ZTU4YjdhYWU0ZDYzNGM3MzZjY2ViY2E2YTMxMmNiZDhiNDI2 MjY1ZSw2OERMcUZPUw%3D%3D)!
Add some Moroccan style and tile work with these new items:

Moroccan Fountain decoration
Gleaming Lanterns decoration
Moroccan Divider decoration

Royal Sugar Party
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29980&d=1460050327 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29980&d=1460050327)

pipipooh1977
04-05-16, 02:10 PM
This update is just ok, nothing spectacular. I don't see a new appliance, that sucks...I have nothing to cook for the 2nd or 3rd week in a row except RVC...getting really bored, feel like closing shop till an appliance is released.

CassieJo84
04-05-16, 02:14 PM
Cute, but I wish that some darker skinned people would be incorporated in the decor. The blue will work nicely in a summer/beachy theme, I think.

Bakerling
04-05-16, 02:15 PM
:(don't tell me that there are no new appliances? I have mastered all the recipes in ALL machines for almost one month.

Sb1957
04-05-16, 02:15 PM
No goal - another week without cooking.

ElaineCarrel
04-05-16, 02:17 PM
Kinda hard to tell if there's a new appliance or not. The cooked food looks like brownies, coffee and chocolate chip cookies.

Here's hoping for at least 1 new appliance

mergirl96
04-05-16, 02:25 PM
I like it! Very vibrant and lovely designs. My only issue is that Morocco is a country inhabited by people of color, but once again we have display that doesn't refelect the people of that country.

roxystaufenberg
04-05-16, 02:29 PM
beautiful theme, but i wanted a new appliance too, i hope they make avaliable old appliances :)

awesomejujubeans
04-05-16, 02:33 PM
Love the little lanterns decoration and fountain. The overall theme and colors are really uplifting and refreshing in my opinion. :)

ruskpaels
04-05-16, 02:37 PM
I like it! The little lanterns are really pretty. But I have to ask the same question others have already asked: where are the people of colour?

DragonWished
04-05-16, 02:54 PM
Add me to the list of those curious about the absence of people of color.

Update is pretty, hopefully not too gemmy.

oo56
04-05-16, 03:19 PM
We need new goals or new appliances, not more decor, which we already have enough of. This game is such a disappointment. :(

monstertop
04-05-16, 03:24 PM
The fountain looks really nice. I hope it's not too gemmy(:

214sed
04-05-16, 03:27 PM
Its a pity that we don't have a new oven. People were saying we were getting one including me. Just to much decor. Bring us something that people will go crazy about for a few days!

Bakerling
04-05-16, 03:45 PM
Please provide us some new appliances so that we can earn more gems instead of spending gems on crates / decorations.

sleepygs
04-05-16, 05:08 PM
Kind of looks like a redo of last year's... I think it was supposed to be Turkey? There was a dervish and a mosque. The tables are pretty, but it's just not a theme I'm interested in.

mytsa
04-05-16, 06:28 PM
The colour is nice.

bustedbob
04-05-16, 06:49 PM
I like the new decorations ,But I am kind of glad no new oven, I'm trying to finish up some of the o,dear recipes. When I first started I didn't know much I actually took over for my son who started it then lost interest.

3squares
04-05-16, 10:48 PM
I love it! Goes great with the Blue Mosque and related decor. New tiles; new wallpaper, I think, too.

auntmeredith123
04-06-16, 02:00 AM
It seems that the same thing is happening here just like on Restaurant Story, too! More d?cor, but nothing in the way of new appliances just yet. I guess that I'll keep prowling around the Storm 8 website looking for some new clues as to what to watch for before I am caught off guard like I did the last time. I wasn't exactly ready last time, but not this time!

cakelagoon
04-06-16, 03:10 AM
I love the new decor! I have been playing since November and I hated Christmas when all the old players were showing off their decor, and I had none and I would have quit the game hadn't the Xmas goal come out (came out a bit too late for Xmas in my opinion, just like VDay decor coming out late...). As a new player, I don't want new ovens, I want decor! I see a lot of old players with the belly dancers from Arabian nights goal, and wish I could buy them. Easter was my personal hate period again for the game, when all I had was some ugly 4th prizes from crates and no tabes or chairs or wallpaper like old players. I also hate having to build new ovens, why can't new recipes just be added to the standard oven? The monthly ovens are cute, but no one displays them after mastering the recipes. Anyway, after all of February dedicated to pink and all of March to green, I am glad it's a different colour now!

LalaSmooth
04-06-16, 09:36 AM
What is this is a goal but missed putting out the appliances?

psychic_baker
04-06-16, 09:39 AM
I'm still hoping there is an oven

psychic_baker
04-06-16, 09:40 AM
Many there will be new recipes. A girl can dream!

Bakerling
04-06-16, 09:54 AM
I am still hoping to have 1 new appliance.

monstertop
04-06-16, 10:53 AM
I don't think there will be an appliance. Usually those are shown on the preview image. We will have two next week with goals at least.

pipipooh1977
04-06-16, 11:06 AM
Are you freaking kidding me???? All of the decor is for gems! What freaking joke!

LalaSmooth
04-06-16, 11:07 AM
Are you freaking kidding me???? All of the decor is for gems! What freaking joke!

I know right and not even an appliance either

baker601
04-06-16, 11:20 AM
I know right and not even an appliance either

They have been really greedy lately. :/ 2weeks in a row of boxes and then an entire gem update?! Ugh!

xxxe
04-06-16, 11:31 AM
I want that Royal Sugar Party so bad! I have enough gems I just don't know if I want to spend them! If anybody bought it can you please post a picture of it in your shop? Please and thanks.

monstertop
04-06-16, 11:33 AM
Ah everything is gems. Expensive gems too. Boo.

monstertop
04-06-16, 11:38 AM
I want that Royal Sugar Party so bad! I have enough gems I just don't know if I want to spend them! If anybody bought it can you please post a picture of it in your shop? Please and thanks.

Not the best photo since I like my bakery to look packed and busy. But here's my Royal Sugar Party(:

http://i.imgur.com/6GZeIq1.jpg

aiyoosha
04-06-16, 11:48 AM
ahh i was hoping theyd give us the eiffel tower :(

slayer7000
04-06-16, 12:01 PM
Everything is for gems😂I'm done with this

Natasha_07
04-06-16, 12:10 PM
Man what the heck happened here...! I wish they bring back the garden cake discounted this month, this update is so heavy. :(

mollybrown0
04-06-16, 12:43 PM
I'm so disappointed with this update, the theme is wonderful but I really was hoping for more than just decorations. I've been waiting for the last 2-3 weeks for new recipes to bake. :(

Mair74
04-06-16, 12:57 PM
I m happy with this update and glad for no new appliance ! Hope we don't get a new oven till the next goal so I can sell things out without having to add more counters of food !

CuteTali
04-06-16, 02:57 PM
Nice update and thanks for giving us a break from all the heavy waves of new appliances and goals we've been bombarded with lately. It gives me some time to try and catch up a bit.

Piggie60
04-06-16, 03:30 PM
I don't think this game is about cooking and running a successful bakery anymore. It is now a game about decorating a bakery

DragonWished
04-06-16, 03:53 PM
Nice update and thanks for giving us a break from all the heavy waves of new appliances and goals we've been bombarded with lately. It gives me some time to try and catch up a bit.

Completely agree, although my neighbors are disappointed not to have new recipes. It would be really nice to get new recipes for existing ovens, stoves, and drink machines.

Sorry to see there are so few pieces available for coins, especially the chairs and floor tiles which are stunning. I'm in need of a gem sale (again!) before I can consider purchasing anything.

sleepygs
04-06-16, 05:37 PM
I don't think this game is about cooking and running a successful bakery anymore. It is now a game about decorating a bakery
It's always been about decorating a bakery... The goals even give you MORE decorations to use. I think you have the game confused with a tapper game or something like that-if this was about running a "successful" bakery, we'd all have pens and cook nothing but RVC all the time. :)

ShellyCLMC
04-06-16, 09:11 PM
Need better box/crate master list. Please give address for updated pics and items in each available box/crate. Most that I find on web and forum are out of date.

luincristiel
04-07-16, 10:31 AM

Go for it!! :)

geordieprogman
04-07-16, 11:11 AM
Go for it!! :)

Totally agree. You'll regret it if you don't. Plus you might never have another chance at it. I've bought it for both of my bakeries.

kooky panda
04-07-16, 11:15 AM
Need better box/crate master list. Please give address for updated pics and items in each available box/crate. Most that I find on web and forum are out of date.

Please post on the current thread if you see a box or crate missing.
You can also let me know if a box or crate has been removed from the game and I will mark those.

Thanks

(note: the most recent crate has not be posted yet)

darko5
04-08-16, 11:07 PM
This was an awesome update! It is so good to have world themes!

minidemon88
04-09-16, 02:38 AM
Value Pack Offer alert! (iOS only) [Sorry android and kindle players.] :(

25 gems + Ice Cream Station for $4.99

The deco is a first prize item from the ice cream crate.

tularemary
04-09-16, 02:58 PM
I'm almost rendered speechless by the occasional complaint of "too many appliances" and now apparent relief that this week's update was disappointingly lacking in new recipes.

No one is required to build any of them and the vast majority of players are eager, if not desperate, for unmastered recipes.

It almost seems as silly as complaining because you have too much money.

LadyEna
04-09-16, 08:29 PM
I'm almost rendered speechless by the occasional complaint of "too many appliances" and now apparent relief that this week's update was disappointingly lacking in new recipes.

No one is required to build any of them and the vast majority of players are eager, if not desperate, for unmastered recipes.

It almost seems as silly as complaining because you have too much money.

I want that complaint. Too much money!!!
Hilarious!

I loved the update. Hope we get to see more countries!

forgedtobake
04-09-16, 11:04 PM
I was really hoping for a new oven with some awesome tasks to be completed. Like a summer theme.☀️ And was expecting like a new ice cream machine or somethin...

chezkaye13
04-12-16, 04:35 AM
Gem only????? This seems to be the theme in all of your games now. Already dumped Castle Story after playing 3 years because if this.