Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp

Clark_Wayne
04-05-16, 11:42 AM
nice design :) i like it

Bastiaan0
04-05-16, 11:50 AM
Looks smooth and sleek, no wonder it's supersonic :p
Still no large quartz, so one will be enough this time ;):)

freshfunin2008
04-08-16, 11:00 AM
Good looking dragon

amerirish
04-08-16, 11:01 AM
Love it! So freaking cool :cool:

Bastiaan0
04-09-16, 12:44 PM
It's oh so quiet, it's oh so still... in here :p

Guess everybody is busy with tales, tournament and breeding Valiant, but just wanted to share that thanks to a blistering fast tournament and an (almost) inexhaustible Air level 15 who has won 24 of the 25 following battles, I passed the half-way mark with 51 stopwatches :)

amalsaba
04-09-16, 05:20 PM
Nice design! Can't wait to craft it!

amalsaba
04-09-16, 05:23 PM
I read your comment on the tournament one day before tales and I used all of my food to feed air to level 14. He's good but I reckon once he's a level 15 he will be as good as my fire 15. On the other hand, the tales started and I'm out of food!!!!!

Guess everybody is busy with tales, tournament and breeding Valiant, but just wanted to share that thanks to a blistering fast tournament and an (almost) inexhaustible Air level 15 who has won 24 of the 25 following battles, I passed the half-way mark with 51 stopwatches :)

DeeDe99
04-09-16, 06:36 PM

.... I passed the half-way mark with 51 stopwatches :)

I am SO lagging then. Only 31 pieces here.

Niire
04-09-16, 07:01 PM
Me too DeeDee, like 31 or 32 here. But I just crafted my last gemstone baby, and don't need seconds etc now! :D

1969venus
04-09-16, 07:08 PM
Already have 62 pieces and counting. Hopefully I will be able to collect 3 like I did with intricate egg.

Kennedward
04-09-16, 08:55 PM
Nice looking dragon! May keep on battling just to craft this

Grizzy91810
04-09-16, 10:11 PM
I hope to get 2. I'm about 1/3 to the first one!

blueangel826
04-11-16, 09:37 AM
My 1st Supersonic is on the nest! Well on my way to #2. I'm home most every day so I plant Rushrooms hourly & go to the Arena for a battle. Then set timer to avoid wasting time with 1 hr food! Gr8 way to get lg gems for crafting other dragons! Works for me & unless I need a nest sooner while trying to breed Valiant, Supersonic will be hatched in 22 hrs!

belarica
04-11-16, 09:44 AM
52 over here, going steady

Niire
04-11-16, 09:47 AM
He looks like a fighter jet dragon, sleek and smooth! Belarica, we have round the same amount lol.

islanddoll1
04-11-16, 06:10 PM
Not a fan of him but hey, going for it anyways. just one though.

patisserieforever
04-11-16, 10:26 PM
I'm stuck against Valiant level 14 for 1 day now, I don't have any diamond or hybrid available right now, do someone have any advice ? I have to battle today for the Tales too...Thanks !

stevenlee2905
04-11-16, 11:34 PM
I'm stuck against Valiant level 14 for 1 day now, I don't have any diamond or hybrid available right now, do someone have any advice ? I have to battle today for the Tales too...Thanks !

I never meet Valiant in the arena and don't want to meet one, lol... :D Try your original Diamond dragon/Infinity. Hope it works, good luck! :)

patisserieforever
04-12-16, 08:50 AM
I never meet Valiant in the arena and don't want to meet one, lol... :D Try your original Diamond dragon/Infinity. Hope it works, good luck! :)
He is sooooo handsome, so nice to look at it, but he just destroys every single dragon I use...
I'm hoping for a tournament in a couple of hours or on Friday...If I'm still stuck on Friday and there's no flash tournament I'll ultimate it or maybe on Thursday morning, will see if I'm patient enough !

Edit : Finally beat him with Atlantis 9 bBb !!

Edit 2 : Lol the next opponent was Dark Angel, beat him with Atlantis too, I think the game is telling me to try for those hybrids, they seem to be very hurry to come to my island !

amerirish
04-12-16, 10:08 AM
We must keep in mind that the Tales requires some crafting so be sure to plan your time accordingly so you don't overlap crafting this dragon with your chapter requirements :D

ETA: Also, he'll need a free nest when he's done crafting!

Niire
04-12-16, 10:12 AM
And he takes forEVER to hatch, lol...38 hours...BUt he's awesome for putting on ahead of time for the new dragon (to have extra bombs, mine is waiting for the new baby to come in now!!).

EDIT...i am such an idjit, lmao! I thought this was for the mining dragon, for some reason...

lenasdinner
04-14-16, 08:36 AM
I've collected mine 99 stopwatches,but need to have craft open for the tale,and nests since I'm tryin to breed something with that Diamond tample,even I don't have so much hope that I will have some nice outcome from that.

Hepatu
04-16-16, 01:00 AM
114 watches and counting. need the tales to end to begin crafting ☺

Bastiaan0
04-18-16, 05:16 AM
Decided to take it easy on this one because I only need one, just started crafting.
For me no more battling until next tournament :)

Niire
04-18-16, 06:23 AM
I need like 2 more to craft my first, but gotta wait till the end of tales as well. :) Getting my F-16 Jet Dragon, woo! :D

And yeah I only need 1 as well, since i finished up all the dragons with gems I can craft. Now, if my moon dragon baby would get me ONE more core, lol...been waiting on it for well over 7 months now! :p

DeeDe99
04-18-16, 07:16 AM
I need two pieces for both this and the mining dragon. Can't decide which to craft first.....

moonchild1987
04-21-16, 05:36 PM
I'm 20 stopwatches away and I'm stuck on a fossil dragon. I haven't ever had this much trouble in the arena. I don't have any champs or diamonds....any suggestions?

Niire
04-21-16, 06:06 PM
I'm 20 stopwatches away and I'm stuck on a fossil dragon. I haven't ever had this much trouble in the arena. I don't have any champs or diamonds....any suggestions?

Try fire, or the new playful yet? I think fossil is from the arctic isles, I usually use a champ, but fire should do the trick too. <3

Edit...Oh yeah, my baby airplane dragon is almost done crafting! :D

lnztrekfan
04-21-16, 06:24 PM

Aether, Beast, Hidden Gem, Banshee, Atlantis. Even if you lose with one try healing it and fighting with it again just use different combo of bash and magic.

I need 30 stopwatches for my SuperSonic!

DeeDe99
04-21-16, 06:59 PM
Egg is on the nest!

Hawk1
04-21-16, 08:14 PM
Finished Tales and now crafting Supersonic. Pretty egg

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-22-16, 07:53 AM
Crafted mine and now he is on the nest. I am almost half way to another one with around 50 stopwatches.

divanightclub
04-23-16, 09:33 PM
Finally reached 99 stopwatches.. Crafting supersonic now!!

Hepatu
04-23-16, 11:02 PM
I'm 5 short of my 2nd but there is 24 hrs till Jade is finished in the spell shop ☺

pernmagic
04-24-16, 01:17 AM
Crafting my first at last.....

moonchild1987
04-25-16, 07:44 AM
Finally crafting Supersonic....taking a break from battling.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
04-26-16, 01:13 PM
Just started crafting my 2nd Supersonic.

lnztrekfan
04-27-16, 12:42 PM
Just started crafting my first! Yay! :)

Simdiva
05-01-16, 01:47 PM

after being sticking fighting an Airdragob for two days I have decided to take the plunge and keel up all my commons to fifteen to be happy companions to fire. I had thought about doing virtue and light anyhow so this will just be an extension or rather ore work. I was incredibly impressed at how resilient that air was and very frustrated lol. I think a champ finally took it down but not until many losses.

argo77
05-02-16, 06:51 PM
Any idea when this crafting ends?

roguebee
05-02-16, 08:53 PM
Any idea when this crafting ends?

No sooner than Friday. Have to wait and see if they make an announcement on Tuesday. No announcement, then probably expires next Tuesday.

TwinkleTwiny
05-03-16, 02:15 AM
No sooner than Friday. Have to wait and see if they make an announcement on Tuesday. No announcement, then probably expires next Tuesday.

I hope that you are right, I still need more than 50 pieces to craft my third

argo77
05-03-16, 03:18 AM
Thanks

AuroraLava
05-03-16, 05:38 AM
Woo hoo just hit the 99th piece so I am now crafting my second one!! Yaaay.

rado_nik
05-03-16, 06:23 AM
Woo hoo just hit the 99th piece so I am now crafting my second one!! Yaaay.

I'm a little behind you need 25 more for second one ;-)

AuroraLava
05-03-16, 06:32 AM
I'm a little behind you need 25 more for second one ;-)

Keep working at it...fighting should be easier now since there is no tournament running.

Sandybellee
05-06-16, 09:57 AM
Finally crafting! Was going to pass on it because I didn't battle for weeks but glad I made it. :)

BlackKat9
05-06-16, 10:14 AM
Should get the remaining pieces I need for my second by the end of the tournament! I'm really happy with them giving us a little more time right now so two dragons is manageable in a slow month. Great to finally get the onyx for the crafting dragons

Hepatu
05-06-16, 10:17 AM
Bc of the tournament I'm now working on the 4th. I did hope we wouldn't have another tournament til we had a new dragon up, but no such luck

belarica
05-07-16, 07:40 AM
I've got 88 towards a second one. I wasn't intentionally trying but I'm so close now:p

1969venus
05-07-16, 02:09 PM
Second one is on the nest...

DeeDe99
05-07-16, 07:48 PM
Hatched my second, traded my first. Wasn't trying for two at all, but with so many tournaments, the pieces just accumulated. Don't need the gems from trading either, but they may come in handy some day I suppose.

pernmagic
05-08-16, 09:27 AM
Just started crafting my second one, like others I didn't really try to , just so many things going on .. the numbers just grew Makes a change I guess :)

blueangel826
05-08-16, 11:29 AM
Somehow, I'll be crafting #5 Supersonic before this one ends which is hard for me to imagine! Due to chronic health conditions that forced me to stop working a few yrs ago that are now progressing, I'm home most of the time. Some days, I plant crops hourly & to help me with arena tourneys, I'd do an hourly battle. Didn't think how quickly they added up! By trading Supersonics, I was adding up lg black gems & with this last one, I'll be able to craft the last gemstone dragon needing lg black gems! All came together well from days of boredom & not feeling well!

roguebee
05-08-16, 11:47 AM
It's going to be a challenge. Need 19 more parts for second dragon between now and reset on Tuesday... Luckily, I've finished the tournament.

fluffpuff21
05-09-16, 12:19 AM
Does anyone know at around what time the Supersonic will leave and become uncraftable? Made a silly mistake crafting the Lost Bones when my nests, den, and roos are all occupied...

Elspelsie
05-09-16, 02:00 AM
I'm almost there! Have 92, just need 7!!!

Elspelsie
05-09-16, 02:05 AM
Does anyone know at around what time the Supersonic will leave and become uncraftable? Made a silly mistake crafting the Lost Bones when my nests, den, and roos are all occupied...

The Supersonic will be leaving on the 10th of May, 2016.

roguebee
05-09-16, 07:41 AM
It's going to be a challenge. Need 19 more parts for second dragon between now and reset on Tuesday... Luckily, I've finished the tournament.

Mothers Day activities ****ed my chances of crafting a second one. But I was happy to participate in those activities.

roguebee
05-09-16, 07:42 AM

To be on the safe side, figure about 30 minutes prior to reset time on Tuesday.

Lurker2
05-09-16, 07:57 AM

I think the arena part dragons expire at 10 am Pacific time.

Hepatu
05-09-16, 08:46 AM
The crafting window closes in about 26 hrs from now

amerirish
05-09-16, 11:24 AM
This is a first for me; typically I just go after one crafting dragon. Right now I have one in a habitat on my island, a second one finished crafting waiting for a nest and tomorrow I will craft a third!! Numbers 2 & 3 are getting traded for the small black gem :)

Hepatu
05-09-16, 11:42 AM
This is a first for me; typically I just go after one crafting dragon. Right now I have one in a habitat on my island, a second one finished crafting waiting for a nest and tomorrow I will craft a third!! Numbers 2 & 3 are getting traded for the small black gem :)

You'll get large gems if you trade supersonic.
small gems is from rare dragons

lenasdinner
05-09-16, 11:43 AM

You will get large black gem from Supersonic.allready trade 2.one is on habitat stayin there.and I need 3 more stopwatches to craft 4th dragon.I hope I will menage to do 3 arenas before I go to sleep,and craft dragon right a way.

amerirish
05-09-16, 11:45 AM
Thanks Hepatu & lenasdinner; I forgot that Supersonic is Super Rare! Either way, black gems are hard to come by so I'll take it! :D

belarica
05-09-16, 12:06 PM
My second is being crafted now, I believe I need only one more black gem to make onyx. Then Quartz is the last one to craft. I have the gems! I just small purples to make that dust

Hepatu
05-09-16, 12:15 PM
Thanks Hepatu & lenasdinner; I forgot that Supersonic is Super Rare! Either way, black gems are hard to come by so I'll take it! :D

Hard to get? I'm breeding the 2nd night in a row now ☺ my 4th overall and I can trade 6 large, but I don't need any ☺

amerirish
05-09-16, 01:07 PM
Black fails are hard to come by on my island....I had a lot of 'good fails' back when I was trying for Siamese, but other than that they are quite uncommon for me.

lenasdinner
05-09-16, 02:14 PM
crafting my 4th.will trade him first thing when I can.I put behind to craft gemstone dragons so I need 4 more black gems (I think) and lots of others to craft all dragons.....but will in time.

TwinkleTwiny
05-10-16, 12:47 AM
crafting my third, no extra pieces in storage :)

hiabarara
05-10-16, 05:56 AM
That was a close one for me :eek: I used gold for the last four rounds and I don't think it has ever been this close for me :D Next time I need to remember sooner that I still need to battle. I totally forgot about this dragon!

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
05-10-16, 08:23 AM
crafting my third, no extra pieces in storage :)

Me too! Holding off on anymore battles until the next kind of piece or tournament comes along.

saghaven
05-10-16, 10:04 AM
Started crafting mine last night. I don't know how people manage to get a second crafting dragon let alone a third. Are you battling every minute of every day? I am impressed. Haven't managed to ever get a second one.

D_Raho
05-10-16, 10:08 AM
I had to spend a little Gold to get my third one crafted at the last minute before securing my spot on the Leaderboard Event. I hate having leftover pieces, so I try to time it out so that never happens. So far so good.

amerirish
05-10-16, 10:29 AM
Stupid me; I have ONE stopwatch in storage :mad:

Bastiaan0
05-10-16, 10:42 AM
Stupid me; I have ONE stopwatch in storage :mad:

I have two, but that was intended :D
Actually I should have had 52, but bad luck struck yesterday... Already had one Supersonic and quit battling. Had two tournaments after that, hence the 52. Evolved Supersonic to 4, raised it to 6. As I do with all dragons, looking what it could be traded for. Exactly at that moment my cat jumped on my lap, hitting my arm and me hitting the trade button :( Forced closed and removed data asap, but didn't help, still no more Supersonic :(
So I've been speed battling since then, thank god I had enough gold... 2nd but unique Supersonic is crafting since this morning, whew...
And why the 2 extra stopwatches? I have extra pieces on every arena dragon since I got those, couldn't bear not to have stopwatches. But hey, that's me :p

Elspelsie
05-10-16, 10:45 AM
Began crafting it this morning. Phew... I made it :)

lenasdinner
05-10-16, 10:56 AM
I have two, but that was intended :D
Actually I should have had 52, but bad luck struck yesterday... Already had one Supersonic and quit battling. Had two tournaments after that, hence the 52. Evolved Supersonic to 4, raised it to 6. As I do with all dragons, looking what it could be traded for. Exactly at that moment my cat jumped on my lap, hitting my arm and me hitting the trade button :( Forced closed and removed data asap, but didn't help, still no more Supersonic :(
So I've been speed battling since then, thank god I had enough gold... 2nd but unique Supersonic is crafting since this morning, whew...
And why the 2 extra stopwatches? I have extra pieces on every arena dragon since I got those, couldn't bear not to have stopwatches. But hey, that's me :p

you are funny,I have 0.
But I was lost earlier today ...got my supersonic out of E temple and I was confused like where is another one couldent find him on Black sands anywhere,I amoust put him to trade,and I stoped and saw craftshop is working.I put my 4th to craft late last night. I was like OMG I almoust trade my last one,but not,will do after he is out of craft.

TwinkleTwiny
05-10-16, 11:25 AM
Started crafting mine last night. I don't know how people manage to get a second crafting dragon let alone a third. Are you battling every minute of every day? I am impressed. Haven't managed to ever get a second one.

Yeah, I am kind of battling every time I can

dragonwhispereri
05-14-16, 10:15 AM
I have 102 stopwatches but missed crafting it. Any chance it would come back?