PDA

View Full Version : Future expansions ideas........

JeffW60
04-05-16, 09:37 AM
You know what would be cool? To be allowed to expand in the water area. Not just water habitats, but to be allowed to expand IN the water.
Who knows, maybe that already has been or is being considered. Just a cool thought.

Eluzyion
10-05-16, 05:02 PM
I was hoping they'd add a new map so we can distribute our animals, adding more room but less lag as there wouldn't be sooo much to load on the main map screen..adding a storage bldg on both maps to transfer animals / habitats between the two maps. Tired of the crashing and lag on my own place as well as trying to visit friends with a lot of animals :) could possibly be enough room for all the stored decos too lol

Silverrain1
07-11-17, 12:09 PM
Can anyone say if we will be getting expansions soon? Iv done my last one. Got 98 runes just now and 15 bombs. So now all my bombs will either go to waste or not get me more runes (so really still a waste when the runes are the point)
It's making it hard to play. I tried breeding for the shadow Kirin and didn't get it. I was gonna buy that and the porcupineapple (that I never got to try for) because I really wanted to! My finger was hovering over the button and I decided no since I'm gonna really struggle for space.

poofyena
07-11-17, 12:29 PM
I really wish they would either give us expansions, or at least a storage area where we can put animals we have bred or store habitats. I get so frustrated when a new event comes out and you have to find space for the required animals for the challenge, plus whatever needs breeding for said event. Usually have to delete breedable animals to make space, but then can't re breed them due to lack of space! It's an endless circle. Plus my storage is getting so full and I just can't hatch anything. I struggle to manage hatching the birthstone ponies each month and have refused to buy the matching habitats thanks to space issues.
It's only harder now that the community event and leaderboard require you to hatch and feed up animals to get anywhere, that's 3 extra animals on top of the animals from the SB. It just seems they are backing players into a corner and it makes me reluctant to spend gems on anything really.

Sorry, rant over.

Eluzyion
07-11-17, 12:33 PM
It's a huge problem.. And now the world events wants you to hatch milestone animals and raise them as well, I had to make room for when new starmodillo comes just to place it.. Please add maps so you can lift cap S8!

GreytMom
07-11-17, 01:07 PM
We can't spend gems on habitats & animals if we don't have anywhere to put them. which in turn means that we won't spend cash on gems.

I'm assuming that they must be working on it since they know there will be a loss of revenue because of this issue. I think they've done expansions before, right? New players are a great goal, but it's the long time players that have already proven themselves to be cash spenders.

Silverrain1
07-11-17, 01:11 PM
It's very frustrating. I'm selling habitats that were bought with coins to get the new ones. I think I have a few left to sell but not sure how many. Not selling space place, harmonic hollow, land of the dead or lovers lane. (I know that sounds fussy, but they are speciap habitats) Usually I buy two of the gem habitats if I like them but I haven't been able to do so and like I said, it's stopped me buying animals. I was gonna buy two today which wld have been a lot of gems! I hope they can let us know how likely expansions are gonna b and when! Either that or I feel like I've came to a dead end 😞

Aw, I only have 1 left I can sell

MystiqueRealm
07-11-17, 02:08 PM
Yes! What they said ^^

ed_darko
07-18-17, 05:43 PM
Could you guys please do something to that big lame green expansion area??

Add a pond or a desert or a swamp, mountains, whatever. You could at the very least just add some more levels with different colors. But please do something. Different types of bushes, rocks, boulders, etc.

It just irks me to see it like that. Spread the creativity around.

Gizmo726
07-21-17, 11:44 PM
I agree with everything they said but also why so much for expansions plus gems to get bigger plantations really sucks when they're so many. Ok done ranting . need neighbors who send gems I play everyday if you send I will.