PDA

View Full Version : How do I restart all my data?

Hally247
08-15-10, 03:31 AM
I went terribly wrong on the game and I would like to restart my game. How do I do this?

Unregistered
08-15-10, 03:30 PM
me too. How do I start over?

Unregistered
08-15-10, 06:16 PM
Please help

Ellie
08-15-10, 11:14 PM
The only way to restart the game is to transfer it to another ipod/iphone/ipad and start the game on the original device. There is no reset.

Laura
08-16-10, 10:53 AM
And how do you transfer it to another device and then play again on the original device??

Ellie
08-16-10, 03:01 PM
And how do you transfer it to another device and then play again on the original device??

See THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?347-Getting-A-New-iPhone-4-How-To-Transfer-To-Your-New-Phone&)

Unregistered
08-16-10, 07:20 PM
this is stupid why cant u restart the game i messed up on mine n i dont have another ipod to transfer them to

Ellie
08-17-10, 04:14 PM
this is stupid why cant u restart the game i messed up on mine n i dont have another ipod to transfer them to

Sorry, it this sounds harsh, but it's a game. I messed up Farm Story and on City Story too (except I didn't use all my city cash. Just carry on playing, it'll soon work out.

Unregistered
08-18-10, 12:44 AM
thats just stupid...even reinstall wont help

Unregistered
08-18-10, 02:51 AM
Sorry, it this sounds harsh, but it's a game.

That isn't very helpful tbh, Ellie.

I've seen some great posts from you on these forums but don't feel that you have to enter a topic if you have nothing to add to it please, I suspect many of us would rather hear that from TeamLava.

Games are very commonly reset, that is the nature of a game; you play, you play again. I worry that the revenue provided by those feeling stuck and buying City Cash has rather more to do with why you cannot reset.

Unregistered
08-18-10, 02:55 AM
I think the thing to do is to contact support@teamlava.com by eMail and explain your individual problems and, please, post back to say if they were able to help you.

Unregistered
08-19-10, 10:14 AM
See THIS THREAD (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?347-Getting-A-New-iPhone-4-How-To-Transfer-To-Your-New-Phone&)

Neither of the options in this thread will work.
It's not FarmStory, and CityStory doesn't let you use an existing Storm8 account or create one with a password.