PDA

View Full Version : RS don't tell when food is ready

Sb1957
04-04-16, 09:27 AM
Hello, for almost a month I have noticed that my game RS doesn't tell me when the food is ready.

ID: Sb1957
Store name: Fast Jenny.

Tell me what happen. Thanks.

kooky panda
04-04-16, 09:38 AM
Please check your notifications under you game settings. Try turning them off then back on. Also check your device under notifications and make sure these are turned on.

If this does not resolve:
Try deleting and re installing the game.

If still issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

SparklyOctopus
04-04-16, 10:31 AM
Sorry to hear that! Do you happen to have the regular version of Restaurant Story? If not, please download it and see if that will help with the notifications.

Sb1957
04-05-16, 03:35 AM
Sorry to hear that! Do you happen to have the regular version of Restaurant Story? If not, please download it and see if that will help with the notifications.

Now I have installed regular version and Royal Blues but the game send me announcements on Regular only. Why is this happening?

Rynetory2
04-05-16, 07:38 AM
Can you check the notification settings for both versions, are they turned on and both the same settings? Thanks.

SparklyOctopus
04-05-16, 10:36 AM
Now I have installed regular version and Royal Blues but the game send me announcements on Regular only. Why is this happening?

Hey there! If you uninstall regular Restaurant Story, you will get the push notifications from Royal Blues. Rest assured that if you're cooking in Royal Blues, the notifications you are receiving in regular Restaurant is in regards to the food you were cooking in Royal Blues. :) No matter which version you're playing, you should be receiving the correct push notifications for the food you cooked. Hope that clears up some confusion!

Sb1957
04-07-16, 12:27 PM
I've been testing the behaviour of the 2 versions, regular and Royal Blues. When I have installed the regular one, the notifications came through it, no matter if I cooked in this version or the other. Then I uninstalled this regular version, and the notifications stopped. So, I have to install again regular version to get the notifications. Can you fix this?

Hey there! If you uninstall regular Restaurant Story, you will get the push notifications from Royal Blues. Rest assured that if you're cooking in Royal Blues, the notifications you are receiving in regular Restaurant is in regards to the food you were cooking in Royal Blues. :) No matter which version you're playing, you should be receiving the correct push notifications for the food you cooked. Hope that clears up some confusion!

Sb1957
04-09-16, 05:03 AM

Now I Have installed the Hot Rod version.......nothing changed. Notifications come only in regular RS.

Sb1957
04-11-16, 06:12 AM
I've done everything you and the others told me. Nothing changed, an goes worst. Now I don't have any notifications at all. I have installed Hot Rod Cafe version and uninstalled RS regular. If today something changes I tell you.

Please check your notifications under you game settings. Try turning them off then back on. Also check your device under notifications and make sure these are turned on.

If this does not resolve:
Try deleting and re installing the game.

If still issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

SparklyOctopus
04-13-16, 10:24 AM
Hey there! Thanks for letting us know about this. We've let our team know. In the meantime, if you would like to receive notifications, please download regular Restaurant Story to receive them. Thanks!