PDA

View Full Version : Roasted Marshmallows?

DragonOsman
04-03-16, 05:37 PM
In Restaurant Story 2, how do I make Roasted Marshmallows? I need it for some of the recipes, but I don't know what to do to make it. I can't even see the recipe for it, and I don't have any marshmallows to roast, either.

Rynetory2
04-03-16, 05:49 PM
The marshmallows were drops for the previous Campfire Cooking Quest (Jan 2016) (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88023-Quest-Campfire-Cooking-(January-2016)). I'm sorry but you will not be able to get these drops anymore since the quest is over. The only way to cook these recipes is to use gems to buy the marshmallows.

Moved to Restaurant Story 2 Forum.

DragonOsman
04-04-16, 04:42 PM
Well, that sucks. I don't like using my gems up like that.

chrissy2602
04-04-16, 05:46 PM
You can store your grill for now. I plan on unlocking them at some point perhaps when I'm at a higher level and running out of new recipes which will be quite some time from now!

kcn4eva
04-17-16, 10:20 AM
Thank you for asking. I do not like that it does not explain that in the recipe guide.

workingitout
04-25-16, 07:22 PM
I had roasted marshmallows saved to complete the last recipe and now they are gone. Anyone else?

Rynetory2
04-25-16, 07:39 PM
Mine are gone too but I didn't need them. Let me flag this over. Thanks.

Meowmeowbeans
04-26-16, 10:54 AM
The recipes in the Campfire Stove are no longer available to be learned, so you won't see any of the items needed for these recipes in your Pantry anymore. Apologies for any inconvenience!

If you are missing Roasted Marshmallows, please submit a ticket to support@storm8.com and send me a PM with the ticket number so I can have a Support Agent assist you.

chrissydid
04-26-16, 12:26 PM
supper sad! i lost mine too. and i just leveled up to finish that recipe.
i hope support can help!

Rainstorms45
04-26-16, 07:02 PM
Omg im level 41 had enough for yeti which i won just wasnt right level yet .... just need to get next level...

phatzs
04-26-16, 07:57 PM
I too had enough roasted marshmallows saved up for the last recipe for when I got to that level. Why was it removed?

Rynetory2
04-26-16, 08:43 PM
I too had enough roasted marshmallows saved up for the last recipe for when I got to that level. Why was it removed?

I am not sure why but I saw several posts in this and various threads, asked about how to get marshmallows and how to learn the recipes from the campfire stove. Maybe the team decided to remove them to avoid confusion.. Idk.

chrissydid
04-27-16, 03:45 AM
That's totally unfair to those of us who carefully gathered them.

Rynetory2
04-27-16, 04:23 AM

I guess they were there for a while so we didnt expect this. Since you are of level to learn the recipe, you may want to send an email to support@storm8.com and see if they are able to help you out.

BonnieBobbles
04-27-16, 05:46 AM
I wondered what had happened as went to buy some more marshmallows as I didn't complete the goal & wanted the recipe so I was slowly buying the roast marshmallows with gems and had only 6 left to buy.. not amused that the recipe has now been removed & I wasted all that gems..!!

Rynetory2
04-27-16, 06:54 AM
I wondered what had happened as went to buy some more marshmallows as I didn't complete the goal & wanted the recipe so I was slowly buying the roast marshmallows with gems and had only 6 left to buy.. not amused that the recipe has now been removed & I wasted all that gems..!!

Oh dear, shame to waste those gems. I would email Support if I were you. Maybe you like to try...

phatzs
04-27-16, 09:19 AM

I agree. I had just got on level 25 when that event was ending, but I had enough marshmallows saved up to learn that winter recipe that was available to learn on whatever level that was on.

Rainstorms45
04-27-16, 01:28 PM
Omg I worked hard to unlock that recipe. And now they sau sorry was limited time event. Ok i understand that but then why let me work hard to win a recipe that now once i level up one more level i can not use?????

Meowmeowbeans
04-27-16, 01:41 PM
Omg I worked hard to unlock that recipe. And now they sau sorry was limited time event. Ok i understand that but then why let me work hard to win a recipe that now once i level up one more level i can not use?????

I apologize for any inconvenience! I sent you a PM regarding this issue. :)

Meowmeowbeans
04-27-16, 03:41 PM
For any users who are missing Roasted Marshmallows, please submit a ticket to Support@storm8.com and send me a PM with the ticket number. I will make sure an Agent is able to assist you.

walkerbait161
04-27-16, 11:52 PM
Really disappointed with this decision, was so close to finally being able to unlock winter crumble :/

Rynetory2
04-28-16, 12:18 AM
Really disappointed with this decision, was so close to finally being able to unlock winter crumble :/

Please see this.

For any users who are missing Roasted Marshmallows, please submit a ticket to Support@storm8.com and send me a PM with the ticket number. I will make sure an Agent is able to assist you.

chrissydid
04-28-16, 06:44 AM
Just fyi, they also removed winter crumble from your stove if you hadn't unlocked it yet. I was really close to finally getting it as well—in fact ,would have done it, except for the cruise going on!

ellyse99
05-04-16, 01:53 AM
I am missing the BBQ sauces I was saving to learn the Bacon Burger on BBQ Stove. Same situation?

Rynetory2
05-04-16, 06:20 AM
I am missing the BBQ sauces I was saving to learn the Bacon Burger on BBQ Stove. Same situation?

You may want to send an email to support@storm8.com as well.

yummy_bistro
05-05-16, 11:18 PM

just sent mine thx