PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Reset Itself!!!

amerirish
04-02-16, 07:08 PM
I upgraded to iOS 9.3.1 tonight and my games seemed to be working fine. I've been in Dragon Story, Castle Story and Fashion Story with no issues. When I attempted to open Restaurant Story, I got a pop up to log into the game center. When I hit ok and entered my password, the game opened on a brand new restaurant. I tried to force close the app, reset my phone, and go in through Dragon Story but nothing worked. I then uninstalled/reinstalled the app but my restaurant is still gone. Please help me! I'm afraid to try to open Bakery Story for fear of the same problem.

I did send an email to TL support but know that my food is going to spoil before they get back to me...maybe a Mod knows what's going on?

Thanks for any assistance :)

kooky panda
04-02-16, 07:15 PM
Try this:
To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Restaurant Story.

amerirish
04-02-16, 07:20 PM
Hi kooky - I did do all the steps you listed, but I was already logged in with the correct Apple ID and Game Center ID. I tried to log into RS again but it's still some other brand new restaurant :( I don't understand because DS, FS & CS are all ok! I'm so confused.

[S8] Elsa
04-02-16, 07:40 PM
Hi kooky - I did do all the steps you listed, but I was already logged in with the correct Apple ID and Game Center ID. I tried to log into RS again but it's still some other brand new restaurant :( I don't understand because DS, FS & CS are all ok! I'm so confused.

Don't use the login feature for this one. Try restarting the app with Game Center logged in following Kooky's instructions. Let me know if it doesn't work.

amerirish
04-02-16, 08:03 PM
Ok, so I restarted the app and let it stay open a moment longer than I had before. It gave me an odd pop up about successfully synching my account then the game restarted itself. I got a pop up about a goal (didn't read the message, sorry) so I hit ok. My goal window opened with 0 goals but when I X'ed out, my game was back :D I have the goal icon in the upper left corner (no goals though) but I don't care....so happy I'm back! Thanks so much kooky & Elsa - we can always count on you being there for us!! <3

kooky panda
04-03-16, 12:33 PM
Oh wonderful!! I am so glad this worked of you! :)