PDA

View Full Version : Expansion to water pond.

alltimetina
04-02-16, 05:51 PM
I would like to get the sushi shop which I know is obtained by completing the tasks associated with the water garden. I am debating on whether I should expand to the truffle forest or the water garden first. How much does it take to expand to the water garden? I know the truffle forest is 19 of each item and 35,000 coins.

kooky panda
04-02-16, 07:10 PM
Available at level 38.

Expansion: 28 expansion permits, 28 land deeds, 28 old maps, 75,000 coins
Repair water plots: bricks, hammers, wood planks
Repair dryer: 2 nails, 2 paints, 2 screws

Repair water plots
You get 4 free water plots after expanding your Water Garden. The water plots require different numbers of bricks, hammers and wood planks for repair. Click on each plot to see the requirements. Start repairing the plots that need the lowest number of parts and work your way up. You will need a total of 133 bricks, 133 hammers, 133 wood planks to repair all the water plots.

transberry
04-14-16, 10:31 AM
This information may be inaccurate

Rynnetory told me train would only ask for items I have ability to do

I'm level 26 can't get sushi or seaweed til38 according to this post

Today it wanted truffle stew can't expand there til above level 30

Royally confused now

Rynetory2
04-14-16, 09:09 PM
Actually the information is correct. If you click on the Water Garden & Expansion Is Available (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67170-Water-Garden-amp-Expansion-Update-is-available) thread, you'll see the following post in Post #1. The goal for Water Garden unlocks at level 38 but you can expand there earlier. Seaweed and rice unlock at level 20 therefore your train orders ask for these items. You have the option to expand to Water Garaden at your current level now, without waiting for the goal. Hope this helps to clarify. Thanks for asking. Sorry for the confusion.

The new recipes and sushi building unlocks after expanding to the Water Gardens. The Water Garden quest unlocks at level 38 but you can definitely expand there earlier than that if you'd like!

xenu8
05-03-16, 02:56 PM
I make tons more money off of the water garden, unless you plan on buying more hogs. The mushroom recipes make a lot of money too but selling rice & seaweed is easy. You will be able to make rice crackers which sell good too.