PDA

View Full Version : Old account!

Sh_e92
04-02-16, 06:30 AM
Hi everyone!:)
I recently bought a new device and transferred my game in it but now I was thinking about transferring in my old device an old account I had! I know the ID but I can't recall the password... I can't even remember if there was a password at that time! It was years ago, at the Valentine's event with the love shack (thats why I want that account back!!) so..2013 maybe? I think I played just for a year and than I bought a new device not knowing that I could transfer my game so I started a new one (which i use today).
I know it was long time ago but do anybody remember if the game asked for a password with the ID? I tried all the passwords I usually use and none worked..
Is there any way to have this account back? Thanks :o

Ps. I hope this is the right place for this thread!

ShibuyaCloth
04-02-16, 08:00 AM
ask support, or log in on your old device.

Sheeba8188
04-02-16, 08:01 AM
Try here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-THE-HUB!-CLICK-HERE-FOR-GAME-GUIDES-%28Inventory-Building-Story%29-and-HELP!&p=1070887&viewfull=1#post1070887

If you still have issues try emailing support@storm8.com they should be able to help :)

Sh_e92
04-02-16, 08:26 AM
I don't have that device anymore so I can't log in and I don't remember the password :(
I don't know if they can give me back the account just with the ID

Sheeba8188
04-02-16, 09:56 AM
I don't have that device anymore so I can't log in and I don't remember the password :(
I don't know if they can give me back the account just with the ID

I know I was able to get an account back which I forgot the password for by telling Storm8 (TeamLava at the time) my ID, my bakery name, number of gems I had on account, number of coins, date I registered to play. Just information which can clarify you are in fact the account holder email S8 support and explain to them what has happened they will be able to help

Sh_e92
04-02-16, 10:17 AM
I've just sent the email but I couldn't remember all of this things.. its been too long since I played with that account! Now I'll just wait to hear from them.. thank you for answering :)

Sheeba8188
04-02-16, 11:37 AM
I've just sent the email but I couldn't remember all of this things.. its been too long since I played with that account! Now I'll just wait to hear from them.. thank you for answering :)

No worries hope you get your old account back :)