PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Valentine's animals

Sarahbrookorem
04-01-16, 11:02 PM
I have Love Bug, Bee Mine, and a Sweet Sheep that never show up on the breeding list. Do I have to reach a certain level before breeding them (I'm currently at level 37), or are they just not breedable?

Sarahbrookorem
04-12-16, 09:05 AM
I'm still waiting for a response about breeding Valentine's animals.
Does anyone know if this will ever be possible? My Valentine's animals are never on my breeding list...

kooky panda
04-12-16, 09:08 AM
There are certain animals that cannot be used as parents. Sorry, this probably will not change.

(merged your two threads)

ninasidstorm8
04-12-16, 09:21 AM
I have Love Bug, Bee Mine, and a Sweet Sheep that never show up on the breeding list. Do I have to reach a certain level before breeding them (I'm currently at level 37), or are they just not breedable?

You are mixing up two different kinds of animals. The Love Bug was part of a breeding Trio. A Breeding Trio animal can only be used for breeding during the goals for breeding the trio, so the Love Bug can no longer be used for Breeding. Bee Mine and Sweet Sheep are from the Lover's Lane World Event. These animals usually can be used for Breeding. I cannot check mine since they are still in storage. They do need to be placed in your forest and raised to at least level 4 before they can be used for breeding. Other than that, I would expect the Bee Mine and Sweet Sheep to show up in your Breeding List. Remember the animals are sorted my level and then name in the list, so double check your level to locate it in the list of animals to breed.

I hope this helps.

chickenladyx14
04-12-16, 11:20 AM
I have used both Bee Mine and Sweet Sheep in the breeding den if that helps.

Sarahbrookorem
04-22-16, 04:25 AM
Thank you so much, that clarification was very helpful. I really appreciate it!!! I'm on level 58 now, and still finding new questions. Lol.