PDA

View Full Version : 2 Day To-Go Order Event 4/1

CammoAmmo
04-01-16, 03:05 PM
For two days starting April 1st, there is supposedly a higher drop rate of parts from To-Go orders and a special reward of 6 frosting for completing 10 To-Go orders.

lorettasapron
04-01-16, 04:31 PM
I don't have a screenshot, but it was just advertising that completing 10 To-Go Orders this weekend will get you a bunch of icing.

Quite a nice incentive I guess, although with more free time I tend to focus on the baker's club at the weekend.

phatzs
04-01-16, 05:37 PM
A notification just popped up and I accidentally clicked ok before I read it but I believe it said To-Go orders have a higher chance to drop parts for this weekend or something to that degree. Here is the goal that comes with it: 29848

Wonder if this is for April Fool's and it's the exact same parts chance :P

if anyone can screenshot the notification that comes up I would be super grateful :)

Here you go
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29849&stc=1

SpiritWind00
04-01-16, 06:02 PM
Here we go!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29853

Just in case it doesn't work, this is a diff format ...29853

tuffyjkitten
04-01-16, 07:04 PM
This isn't a bad idea for a mini event. Unfortunately I need a ton of frosting to actually make the stuff in my to go orders! I guess winning will help me restock afterwards.

CammoAmmo
04-01-16, 09:24 PM
I don't have a screenshot, but it was just advertising that completing 10 To-Go Orders this weekend will get you a bunch of icing.

Quite a nice incentive I guess, although with more free time I tend to focus on the baker's club at the weekend.

Here you go

Here we go!

Thank you so much guys! Updated my post. :)

Rynetory2
04-01-16, 10:20 PM
Love the idea of a short event. :)

@Cammoammo - Thanks for starting this thread and being on the ball to keep Post 1 updated.

VanaCatu
04-02-16, 02:34 AM
just came in. ha-ha! first time i see in my to-go stand 1st slot gourmet caramels, 2nd one gourmet chococake, and 3rd one guess what? yes! gourmet cheesecake!
put it on refresh, will see wht comes...

this weekend thing looks like we'll get on wednesday new event requiring tons of frosting :)

chrissy2602
04-02-16, 04:54 AM
I'm guessing we might need a lot of frosting for an upcoming event. Or at least that's my theory. :) I hope it's right! Events always keeps things exciting for me. I don't play as much in between.

LonePudding
04-02-16, 08:02 AM
I'm not too bothered about the frosting, unless Chrissy and Vana's theory is right ^^, but the extra parts, yesss!

hushkat
04-02-16, 09:34 AM
Can anyone confirm that there is an increase in the drop rate of the parts?

VanaCatu
04-02-16, 09:37 AM

don't know yet... everything usual so far.

9 orders:
Jar
Coins
Quick Serve
Coins
Coins
Blueprint
Coupon
Shelf
Coins

CammoAmmo
04-02-16, 11:00 AM

Delivered 6 to-go orders and got all coins besides 1 part... not sure if we can ever truly confirm since if someone got all parts maybe they just got lucky. Might as well just assume that we do and prioritize to-go orders just in case.

CammoAmmo
04-02-16, 01:03 PM
Slightly off-topic but I wanted to share the to-go order I just got... I think something messed up but I'm not complaining lol!

Edit: It did mess up... it reloaded and now it's a muffin but with apple cider, turtle cappuccino, and an apple dumpling. Knew it was too good to be true :(

LonePudding
04-02-16, 07:59 PM
My first four order rewards:

1 Gem
1 Coupon
1 Shelf
1 Shopping Basket

No coins in sight...yet!

tuffyjkitten
04-03-16, 12:02 AM
My rewards are about half coins, same as usual. Luckily I did get the last jar I needed to upgrade my pantry so I didn't have to buy the value pack, which I didn't want to do anyways.

DaddisBunni
04-04-16, 10:13 PM
my bakery wouldn't even work correctly for me to try to do this event, so no frosting for me :( when i did get bakery working, togo orders were just out of my completion range. I had two orders for gourmet dishes i haven't even learned yet and this happened 3 out of 4 times of refreshing my togo orders.