PDA

View Full Version : Won't load decor items

Drealeigh1610
03-31-16, 04:51 PM
I haven't been able to purchase a sconce and a window because the decor items won't load. I need the decor items to complete Liam's tasks. Blue dots just keep spinning.

SparklyOctopus
03-31-16, 05:34 PM
Sorry to hear that! Could you leave the game on for a bit to see if the images will load? Please let me know. Thanks!

CammoAmmo
04-03-16, 09:00 AM
Around 80% of my decorations are not loading. These include limited time decor items and regular items.

This also means that the picture of Jack's cake will not show up in my goals list or as a reward (I know it is Jack's cake because this bug popped up around 3 days ago and I could see it before).

I have already force closed, uninstalled and reinstalled, and waited several days before posting.

kooky panda
04-03-16, 12:53 PM
Try going to settings- safari - clear out data, then restart your device.

CammoAmmo
04-03-16, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. Just tried it but it did not work. :(

kooky panda
04-03-16, 01:30 PM
I am sorry, but you will need to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your device and game.

VanaCatu
04-04-16, 02:41 AM
Around 80% of my decorations are not loading. These include limited time decor items and regular items.
[...]
I have already force closed, uninstalled and reinstalled, and waited several days before posting.
i have the same issue since "to-go orders weekend" started.
no more market tabs affected, only decor one.
i have no problems with it because when i try to put them in my bakery, they are all seen (incl. those i don't have in my inventory).
i might be wrong, but i have an impression that some of them were resized (at least town flower seems bigger than earlier), these changes cd be the reason...
i only afraid that this is due to coming event / new content. hope it will be fixed till then and we can see those wonderful new things :)

Rynetory2
04-04-16, 03:33 AM
I was having this issue... I did the following and it worked for me. You may like to try and see if they work for you. :)

1. Disable cellular or wifi connection on your device
2. Restart device (and modem and router if you are using wifi connections)
3. Dont start other apps, just start Bakery 2

VanaCatu
04-04-16, 11:21 AM
1. Disable cellular or wifi connection on your device
2. Restart device (and modem and router if you are using wifi connections)
3. Dont start other apps, just start Bakery 2
good trick! didn't work for bs2 decor tab - but somehow had treated my lovely "invisible egg" in dragons, wow! now i know wht to do when next time my nests get only timer and no egg under it. thank you :)

for decor, well, not a big deal so far. let's hope it'll be fixed withing update day :)

Rynetory2
04-04-16, 11:31 PM
Sorry that it didnt work for your Bakery but glad that you found your dragon egg! :)

Merging thread.

CammoAmmo
04-08-16, 09:18 PM
My problem is now fixed! All images are now loading in for me, except our limited time guest Whitney.