PDA

View Full Version : Stack of gifts.

Olena
02-25-11, 09:11 AM
I'm wondering - is there a maximum amount gifts in a stack? I wanted to spare some for time i will go on vacation. So, I would really like to know. Because I've got about 32k stew and afraid that there is a limit how many items I could have in a gift tab.

logon2k
02-28-11, 05:33 PM
I'm wondering - is there a maximum amount gifts in a stack? I wanted to spare some for time i will go on vacation. So, I would really like to know. Because I've got about 32k stew and afraid that there is a limit how many items I could have in a gift tab.

I don't know the answer, but since your question is about stew, I guess it would be better to be asking in a Restaurant Story thread.

Unregistered
02-28-11, 06:05 PM

Not sure what you mean by "stack". When you give gifts, it isn't taking anything from your own store. But I can tell you that I have almost 500 neighbors in both BS and RS and I gift them all most days with capaccino in BS and stew in RS and I have never run out of gifts.