PDA

View Full Version : No more Dynamite from hatching eggs?

busybee222
03-29-16, 07:14 PM
Since updating the games to the new bash I don't get any dynamite from hatching eggs. Been hatching so many eggs but no dynamite! ?

EvieandIzzie
03-29-16, 07:50 PM
No this has been happening to me too but before the 4th Birthday Update as I was waiting to finish the last community event, Luck of the Irish, before I updated.
Hopefully it is just a bug not something intentional to say some dragons are the only free source for the dynamite or that you now need to pay with gold for it.;)
I must admit I only have just gotten onto the fact that you had a limit of 25 dynamite/bombs as I was waiting for lots to make a run for the mining dragons. What was the point if you need 200 when I only had 25 sticks of dynamite.....:confused:
Yes I know there are some dragons which allow a higher store of dynamite but the default is 25.

DeeDe99
03-29-16, 09:00 PM
Since updating the games to the new bash I don't get any dynamite from hatching eggs. Been hatching so many eggs but no dynamite! ?

If you have 25 dynamite in storage from breeding, you will not receive any more until you drop below the 25 by using some. This is excluding dynamite from resource producing dragons.

busybee222
03-29-16, 09:47 PM
If you have 25 dynamite in storage from breeding, you will not receive any more until you drop below the 25 by using some. This is excluding dynamite from resource producing dragons.

I got 0 in the storage since then, and yet it didn't gave me any dynamites. I hatch 2x lights, 2x water, 1x gemstone and 1 intricate eggs..... so sad....feel so *****ed, i bot the 2 lights last night just to get the dynamites.

Hepatu
03-30-16, 08:23 AM
I got 0 in the storage since then, and yet it didn't gave me any dynamites. I hatch 2x lights, 2x water, 1x gemstone and 1 intricate eggs..... so sad....feel so *****ed, i bot the 2 lights last night just to get the dynamites.

You get the dynamite from breeding, not hatching

blackeneddove
03-31-16, 01:26 PM
You get the dynamite from breeding, not hatching

Yep - gotta breed them to get the dynamite. ;-)

busybee222
04-04-16, 11:32 PM
Yep - gotta breed them to get the dynamite. ;-)

Oh didn't realise this silly me but hang on i breed the gemstone and the water dragons before i hatched them but i didn't got any dynamite from them too at that time cause my storage was 0 for sometimes!
But now its good i had the dynamite back.