PDA

View Full Version : Removed from leaderboards

Anaboe
03-29-16, 05:28 PM
I want to remove myself from the leaderboards so I don't participate and don't see what I'm missing out on. Is there a way I can remove myself?

[S8] Elsa
03-29-16, 05:38 PM
Similar to other events such as world event or tournaments, players can't remove the event from their game.

Anaboe
03-29-16, 06:45 PM
I don't want to remove the event, I just don't want to be on the leaderboards. I don't want to hinder others by making points. Please, remove me from the leaderboards.

In all other events it doesn't matter what I do or don't, it doesn't influent other players. In this event it does: almost everything I do makes it harder for other players, and I do NOT want to play that way.

amerirish
03-29-16, 07:52 PM
I have to agree with Anaboe.....other events are strictly optional with complete anonymity from other players. If I choose not to collect items in a community event, no one would know because they can't see my counter. In this event, our results are 'publicized' to random strangers in our grouping. I don't like being put in that spotlight, and I also know that I have no chance of winning the main prize so I don't even want to participate in this event. I would prefer to withdraw as well.

ladymakay
03-29-16, 09:55 PM
Why did TL decide to use S8 user IDs on the leaderboards? Now every player's ID is out for all , thanks.

lisabandit2
03-30-16, 04:55 AM
It's not just the leaderboard....it's here in the forums now too :-(

ladymakay
03-30-16, 08:59 AM
It's always displayed your S8ID in the forums but on the Leaderboards you can click on an individual and it will take you to their Island! !!

Anaboe
03-31-16, 10:20 AM
I repeat my plea: please remove me from the leaderboards!

I do NOT want to win a dragon, knowing that it will take away that same dragon from atleast 1 other player!

kooky panda
03-31-16, 11:31 AM
I want to remove myself from the leaderboards so I don't participate and don't see what I'm missing out on. Is there a way I can remove myself?

Elsa;1271010']Similar to other events such as world event or tournaments, players can't remove the event from their game.

Original question has been answered. Sorry guys, this will not be possible.

Closing thread