PDA

View Full Version : Spring World Event - March 31, 2016 (IOS)

Pages : 1 [2]

PookieBear50
04-05-16, 12:34 PM
Help...just hit over 450 flowers and got the pig skin, which was sent to the cellar. However when I tried to use it, I was unable to drag it across. It just kept flashing and has now disappeared all together. Also have had around 40 gems disappear after visiting someone else's farm!

I might also suggest taking screenshots of the event screen that shows you received the skin (check marked on the event screen), of your cellar without the skin, and your edit screen that also shows no skin.

First, though...have you checked to see if the skin might have been applied to the pigs? Try switching to a different skin, then go into the edit mode and check the available skins, just in case it is off the edge of the screen (which is possible if you have a lot of different possible skins for the pigs).

myjacob11
04-05-16, 02:12 PM
Yep me too drop rate is awful for me as always and seeds are the worst!

As always they want you to buy them..greedy!!!!!!!

[Discussing 3rd party sites (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links)]
If I don't get to upgrade the tree fully I'll store it. I don't mind spending for the real cute decorations but I have to learn to limit myself and I haven't gotten a sale in gems are they just not having gem sales anymore?

PookieBear50
04-05-16, 05:35 PM
Just wondering...

I've been hoping to repay the kindness others have shown me by selling whatever upgrade parts I might receive...but since fully upgrading my meadow, I haven't received any at all. The only thing I get (rarely) is birdseed. Do we stop receiving upgrade parts when we're done upgrading?

LadyFencer
04-05-16, 07:13 PM
Just wondering...

I've been hoping to repay the kindness others have shown me by selling whatever upgrade parts I might receive...but since fully upgrading my meadow, I haven't received any at all. The only thing I get (rarely) is birdseed. Do we stop receiving upgrade parts when we're done upgrading?

I don't remember that happening previously. Seems like when I've finished upgrading, I've gotten parts and sold them to repay for what I was able to buy from others. However, it wouldn't surprise me if the powers that be changed that programming as if we're helping each other, fewer need to buy gems to finish the upgrades/event. Perhaps the trolls from CS have invaded FS2's offices as well.

noemata
04-05-16, 10:17 PM
Perhaps the ONLY way to help others after one has fully upgraded the tree is to chop more bird tables for the parts others need.....

tuffyjkitten
04-05-16, 10:19 PM
5 days in and I have a whopping 175 flowers. This is ridiculous. The drop rates are hideous, it took me over 2 days to get the last rake to upgrade to level 4. I doubt I will see the pig skin visit my farm, let alone the pony!

Rynetory2
04-05-16, 11:52 PM
Help...just hit over 450 flowers and got the pig skin, which was sent to the cellar. However when I tried to use it, I was unable to drag it across. It just kept flashing and has now disappeared all together. Also have had around 40 gems disappear after visiting someone else's farm!

Thanks for the advice, yes the skins are there. To be honest I was expecting literally a change of skin, not a smaller pig...
I'll try S8's support for the other issue, thanks again

Glad you found your new prize skin! Just so you know that your prize skin will disappear from your cellar after you have used it. You can find it in your animal skin list in edit mode as mentioned by members. It sometimes takes a while to refresh when applying the new skin.

Sorry that you lost your gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com. Please include your Storm8 ID in your email. Thanks.

Rynetory2
04-06-16, 12:05 AM
Yeah I did try that once already, but I will do it again. Im having an issue with my apple ID and icloud and all that nonsense so I'll have to wait until tonight when I'm home to try.

Hi ginrae22, please let me know how it went for you after the reinstallation in the Bugs thread. You may want to resolve your apple ID and icloud issues first. Hopefully that will solve your in-game graphics issue. Thanks.

HappyJ8
04-06-16, 04:08 AM
One of my dogs got so bored with this event he decided to go swimming.

Haha... Right, I can see your corgi is enjoying that activity more than the event. ;) :D

Rynetory2
04-06-16, 04:56 AM
Congrats Farm 2 community on achieving Community Prize #1. :D Let's keep going everyone for the next community prize.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29964

Clark_Wayne
04-06-16, 05:18 AM
grr got bird food, put it in bird feeder, got a meadow seeds (what i need !) , then roll back ! :mad:
meadow seed vanished and no more bird food ! that's a joke !
i have lot of gloves, lots of rakes and when i finally got meadow seeds, the game took it back ?! :mad:

enaid03
04-06-16, 05:59 AM
I usually find these events fun. I've done days of deliveries (and far more than I do usually) I'm not seeing any parts only seed. Spent about 200000 on bird feeders to get a couple of parts.

I'm finding this event to be boring, tedious and downright annoying.

And I'm the type of person if I'm having fun, I will buy gems. I would be insane to buy anything to complete this event.

Not sure what the S8 mentality is on the greedy lack of drops on this event, but its aggravating me more than anything.

jillybobs2
04-06-16, 06:38 AM
I feel exactly the same. If I didn't know any better I'd say the event had been cancelled. There are no upgrade parts being given with deliveries - what the heck are S8 playing at? It absolutely stinks and I'm seriously thinking of giving up this game altogether. A game should be fun and challenging at the same time but this is neither now and from all the comments on here we all feel the same.

Doncourt
04-06-16, 08:23 AM
I agree about the low to non-existent drop rate for upgrade parts, and all I can think is that Storm 8 wants us to spend real money on the event. But even that prospect is frustrating because, for instance, the special they have going now is $5 for some gems, flowers, and THREE upgrade items each??? My tree is at stage 5 and I need SIX upgrade parts each! And this number will only increase at each stage of upgrading the tree. I'm very frustrated because I know I won't win this event. Why do they do this to us, their loyal players? It's very disappointing. :( :( :(

LuvsHorror
04-06-16, 08:24 AM
I would like to thank my neighbor who helped me upgrade the meadow twice, ����

enaid03
04-06-16, 08:40 AM
My only thought is that FS2 didn't meet Q1 quotas and unperformed so they are putting the gem/part special out there since there does not seem to be a way to just get upgrade parts just by playing the game normally.

Usually by now you can see parts in the market. I haven't seen them at all this time around.

WINDHAMHILLS
04-06-16, 09:05 AM
Awesome, I just got 3 rakes in the market! That was enough to get to level 9. Then I went to their market and found 4 gloves. Amazing! This is the first time I've found parts for sale, other than bird food. I hope this is a sign that more players will be selling off their extra parts. I am very appreciative of any and all help I get from my neighbors! Now I need more rakes and nuts. Seems like everyone is getting gloves.
I spent 300,000 coins on bird cages and got mostly flowers and 100 or 200 coins from each cage...very disappointing. I did get a few rakes and nuts, but not much. Definitely not enough to excuse my spending so much of my coins, but that was my choice and I take the blame.

13eater
04-06-16, 10:34 AM
...... Seems like everyone is getting gloves......

Except me! :(

suncatchers
04-06-16, 10:49 AM
Except me! :(

no gloves for me either... :(

littelprincess0313
04-06-16, 12:40 PM
no gloves for me either... :(

I have gloves! I need seeds!!! :(

alish00
04-06-16, 01:22 PM
I'm only getting seeds .. No gloves or rakes

bss0226
04-06-16, 02:06 PM

You are very welcome

suncatchers
04-06-16, 02:37 PM

Great neighbors are the best!! Love helping my neighbors!

ginrae22
04-06-16, 04:49 PM
Hi ginrae22, please let me know how it went for you after the reinstallation in the Bugs thread. You may want to resolve your apple ID and icloud issues first. Hopefully that will solve your in-game graphics issue. Thanks.

Hi! I was just thinking that I should let you guys know what happened. I did fix my Apple ID issues and then today I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It didn't work at first, except that once again I could see the bird seed image in my storage, but still not in the news. Then after a few hours it suddenly changed and now so far I can actually see the image in the news ! And I FINALLY saw some parts being sold and snagged those up real quick! 😉 Thanks for the help from various people guys !

begault2472
04-06-16, 07:13 PM
I agree about the low to non-existent drop rate for upgrade parts, and all I can think is that Storm 8 wants us to spend real money on the event. But even that prospect is frustrating because, for instance, the special they have going now is $5 for some gems, flowers, and THREE upgrade items each??? My tree is at stage 5 and I need SIX upgrade parts each! And this number will only increase at each stage of upgrading the tree. I'm very frustrated because I know I won't win this event. Why do they do this to us, their loyal players? It's very disappointing. :( :( :(

I don't even have a special offered on my game... On the right hand side there is just the tree and animal icons that say "19" Days. What determines whether or not we are offered a package to purchase? Also, I'm getting NO upgrade parts despite sending hundreds of deliveries (no exaggeration) and I have never seen one upgrade part in the newspaper or in any of my neighbors' shops. Is this something that I should seek help in "Bugs and Issues" for or is this just how this event is? I just managed to get the pig skin but am afraid the foal is a lost cause. :confused:

igottapi4
04-07-16, 01:27 AM
Im at the last upgrade. My advise is to just keep at the deliveries, dont just do them every 3 hours but stay on it. I have gone from level 47 to 49 from how many I have done. The more you do the better and faster you will be able to upgrade.

Also, dont buy the bird cage since its a money pit, you will spend enough on items for the deliveries. I had 2 mills and now Im at 900Ks. So much money.

Another thing is to make space in your barn. I like to save tools and bait for the 2x specials, I had over 200fancy bait and another 200 dough bait but sold more than half of each and used the other half. Any upgrade/expansion other than paint, nail, and screw got sold as well.

And finally, hunt the newspaper. [] I have gotten super lucky a few time and found someone selling that got me anough for one upgrade plus half of the last upgrade needed.

But honestly, my biggest advise is to make sure you really want it. Its very time consuming and will eat at your coins like nothing else. Unless you dedicate the time to it, you just wont make it. Every time an event starts I always look at the prizes and what I have to do to get them and then decide just how much I want them vs the hassle to get it.

noemata
04-07-16, 02:19 AM
@igottapi4, true...it's gotta take time for the seller/s too...many thanks to everyone selling parts for this event....<thumbs up>!

Rynetory2
04-07-16, 03:42 AM
Hi! I was just thinking that I should let you guys know what happened. I did fix my Apple ID issues and then today I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It didn't work at first, except that once again I could see the bird seed image in my storage, but still not in the news. Then after a few hours it suddenly changed and now so far I can actually see the image in the news ! And I FINALLY saw some parts being sold and snagged those up real quick! �� Thanks for the help from various people guys !
Great to hear that your graphics issue is resolved! Thanks for letting us know.

Rynetory2
04-07-16, 03:43 AM
Updates

The animation of the bird feeders will stay after the event. :)

nanniehelga
04-07-16, 04:41 AM
Really bored now with event so much so I'm forgetting to do my 3 hour collections ������

capitalcee
04-07-16, 06:27 AM
Updates

That's great

capitalcee
04-07-16, 06:31 AM
You don't have to fully upgrade your meadow to win the pony. Just do the math to see if it can get done in the 19 days we have left.

mothernature15
04-07-16, 06:59 AM
Updates

Thank you rynetory, that's really cool....😊😊

mothernature15
04-07-16, 07:02 AM
You don't have to fully upgrade your meadow to win the pony. Just do the math to see if it can get done in the 19 days we have left.

Yes, I think we just need to concentrate on collecting as many times as possible.....
hopefully the math will give sufficient numbers to get pony����

WINDHAMHILLS
04-07-16, 11:03 AM
Okay, I'm at level 10 with 2 rakes to go until I can upgrade. So I decided to go back to page one to remind myself how much further I have to go to complete the meadow upgrades...UGH!!! I should never have looked. If the drop rates don't increase I'll never make it:(

Tenth Upgrade:
44 flowers each collection
Requires:
20 spring rakes
20 meadow seeds
20 spring gloves

Eleventh Upgrade:
48 flowers each collection
Requires:
26 spring rakes
26 meadow seeds
26 spring gloves

Twelfth Upgrade:
52 flowers each collection
Requires:
32 spring rakes
32 meadow seed
32 spring gloves

Thirteenth Upgrade:
56 flowers each collection
Requires:
40 spring rakes
40 meadow seed
40 spring gloves

Fourteenth Upgrade: FINAL UPGRADE
60 flowers each collection
Requires:
48 spring rakes
48 meadow seeds
48 spring gloves

panix
04-07-16, 12:28 PM
I am getting zero parts from deliveries. I have NEVER found it this hard before... I have been sending deliveries constantly and have been getting no parts, and nothing else even, mostly just coins!! In the last three days I have gotten one glove. This is crazy!! Like someone else said, I almost feel like there is no event, I see parts so rarely. What gives, TL?? If you are going to make parts so rare you should lower the amounts needed to upgrade the meadow........

jsburas123
04-07-16, 03:11 PM
I am getting zero parts from deliveries. I have NEVER found it this hard before... I have been sending deliveries constantly and have been getting no parts, and nothing else even, mostly just coins!! In the last three days I have gotten one glove. This is crazy!! Like someone else said, I almost feel like there is no event, I see parts so rarely. What gives, TL?? If you are going to make parts so rare you should lower the amounts needed to upgrade the meadow........

Me too! I've never had an event so hard either! No parts for nearly two days. I think I did get one seed. It's ridiculous!

mothernature15
04-07-16, 06:40 PM
Hmmm.....I think TL wants players to upgrade levels fast(recent 100 levels upgradation...)...so plane and train deliveries are the fastest....the whole idea of events including deliveries ..so players keep playing to reach higher levels...when you reach there......nothing exciting to buy or expand except events....😊😊😊😊😊

myjacob11
04-07-16, 09:38 PM
Hmmm.....I think TL wants players to upgrade levels fast(recent 100 levels upgradation...)...so plane and train deliveries are the fastest....the whole idea of events including deliveries ..so players keep playing to reach higher levels...when you reach there......nothing exciting to buy or expand except events....
That may be a small part of it, I think the purpose is to make more money because people are upgrading for the event items to level up and everyone knows once you're done with a game you are done, [] So I can see it does get boring pretty quick once you're at 100 but if they keep it up they will lose either way.

jed1066
04-08-16, 09:18 AM
Is anybody else experiencing the meadow flower counter not registering after collection ?
I have 2 farms each had the same amount of meadow flowers 3,028 I collect both farms flowers at the same, I have just collected my meadow flowers and one of my farms says 3,088 the other 3,028 so the last collection didn't register . A pop up for a fantasy game came up after I collected the flowers could this of made it not count ? Thankyou in advance for what do

bss0226
04-08-16, 09:43 AM
That may be a small part of it, I think the purpose is to make more money because people are upgrading for the event items to level up and everyone knows once you're done with a game you are done, [] So I can see it does get boring pretty quick once you're at 100 but if they keep it up they will lose either way.

Actually, there is little reason to upgrade your level beyond 61 at this time. There are no new crafts, stores, fruit, crops etc currently unlocked if you upgrade. The only difference I notice as I upgrade is that some train orders ask for fewer items of certain items than they did earlier. For instance at earlier levels I've had to supply 14 corn bread, 14 French fries, 11 apple pies etc and now when those items come up on the train they ask for 13 or 10. Lower quantity also for butter

Oneyellowlab
04-08-16, 10:21 AM
Me too! I've never had an event so hard either! No parts for nearly two days. I think I did get one seed. It's ridiculous!

I'm finding the same thing, I've been playing for almost 2 years and the drop rate of parts for this event is so low it is beyond frustrating! I don't like complaining but this is painful :(

igottapi4
04-08-16, 11:59 AM
Has anyone who completed the tree have gotten tree upgrade parts since fully upgrading? I finished last night and have done over 50 deliveries and havent gotten a single part.

Moissonor
04-08-16, 12:15 PM
I'm finding the same thing, I've been playing for almost 2 years and the drop rate of parts for this event is so low it is beyond frustrating! I don't like complaining but this is painful :(
Why ?
Only birdseeds are in the sell/buy stand (newspaper),
no rakes, no meadow seeds and no gloves.
Have you an answer ?

Merci

myjacob11
04-08-16, 12:21 PM
Why ?
Only birdseeds are in the sell/buy stand,
no rakes, no meadow seeds and no gloves.
Have you an answer ?

Merci
I don't know either but I've been told there lots in the market I'm not seeing them. And it seems like my newspaper is refreshing twice like maybe there are some parts and it quickly refreshes to no parts The reason they give the bird seeds is to quickly fill up your barn space and also to purchase the feeders at $2500 a piece then before you know it you are broke and have to spend real money for real coins.

PookieBear50
04-08-16, 12:27 PM
Has anyone who completed the tree have gotten tree upgrade parts since fully upgrading? I finished last night and have done over 50 deliveries and havent gotten a single part.

I have not. I was hoping to help others out as others helped me, but the only event-related item I have received since completing my tree has been birdseed.

lynard12
04-08-16, 12:56 PM
Same since a neighbor so generously helped me upgrade I've received no upgrade parts. I did sell what I had.... Still I would say this is the worst event yet. Drop rates and just being boring
I really like the fair events the best....

ginrae22
04-08-16, 01:40 PM
I know we are all struggling but help please! My tree is only at level 7 and i have literally only seen parts for sale in the news twice. TWICE! I mean man i must have THE worst luck in the entire world to rarely ever see anything for sale! So I know we all need help but if anyone would be willing to sell me some parts I would be SO grateful!

yppahc
04-08-16, 01:51 PM
At first for me the drops were ok, now I get nothing at all. I have managed to fully upgrade but usually continue to get parts in these events. I wonder if the have changed it so we don't.

I am still getting bird seed tho :confused:

LadyFencer
04-08-16, 03:30 PM
I've had a whole ONE rake in two days. I think I can still get the foal within the time, but I learned a while ago not to get excited over the final prize since I missed several despite playing hard. That was before they made this event so difficult. If I do get it, that's great, if I don't, no big deal. I have no problem working for a goal, but I resent wasting time sending deliveries for nothing.

Rynetory2
04-08-16, 06:02 PM
Is anybody else experiencing the meadow flower counter not registering after collection ?
I have 2 farms each had the same amount of meadow flowers 3,028 I collect both farms flowers at the same, I have just collected my meadow flowers and one of my farms says 3,088 the other 3,028 so the last collection didn't register . A pop up for a fantasy game came up after I collected the flowers could this of made it not count ? Thankyou in advance for what do

I encountered this in a past World event when I forgot to close out my game. I am not sure about yours but if you had left your game running in the background and immediately collected upon returning to game before the game could sync properly, you might encounter this.

To avoid this, I always fresh start the game before I collect. If you have forgotten to close the game, dont do anything when you get into it, just force close and start it again. And dont close the game immediately after collecting, visit a neighbour or load your newspaper to get the game to sync before you close it. Hope this helps.

tuffyjkitten
04-08-16, 08:18 PM
This is unbelieveably slow!! I have 335 flowers and my meadow is level 5. After playing for a week....this is just not right.

Mitzi111
04-08-16, 09:11 PM
awwww. bummer. It looked like the pig skin was going to be a sky blue color. I was sooo excited about that. But after I earned the prize, I didn't even know I had it for a while. I thought it got lost in an abiss. It was difficult to notice the prize. BUT. it turns out that the prize was...... my pigs SHRUNK. LOL. More of a SURprize than a Prize. ha!

Rynetory2
04-08-16, 10:13 PM
I'm seeing more feedback from members on the low drops of upgrade parts... :(

For members who are still trying to upgrade your spring meadow, can you help to provide some statistics on the drop rates? It's difficult to base on play days since we have different available play hours, so it'll be most helpful if you can give your feedback base on delivery count. E.g. you had gotten 1 upgrade part out of X deliveries. I hope to gather some statistics over the weekend before I pass your feedback to the team. Thanks for your help.

(Before you start counting, you can go to your Settings/Profile and take note of the number of deliveries you have sent. Use that figure to calculate the difference after you have received an upgrade part.)

myjacob11
04-09-16, 02:41 AM

For members who are still trying to upgrade your spring meadow, can you help to provide some statistics on the drop rates? It's difficult to base on play days since we have different available play hours, so it'll be most helpful if you can give your feedback base on delivery count. E.g. you had gotten 1 upgrade part out of X deliveries. I hope to gather some statistics over the weekend before I pass your feedback to the team. Thanks for your help.

(Before you start counting, you can go to your Settings/Profile and take note of the number of deliveries you have sent. Use that figure to calculate the difference after you have received an upgrade part.)
How about 1 out of every 20 and that's on a good day I sent off at least 50 and got maybe 5 seeds. Add more than 15 bird seed which I promptly sell as they're worthless if you're not using them,

minidemon88
04-09-16, 03:15 AM
Okay, seem like I'm not the only one struggling with this event! The drop rate is extremely low and beyond ridiculous. I managed to get my tree to level 7, that is with spending about 800,000coins buying the feeders and on deliveries. Did my calculation and I should be able to get the pet foal just 1-2 days earlier before the event end.

Not gonna spend on the feeder or stress over the upgrade anymore. Way too tedious! *Argh*

Btw, I just realized the prices for the cherry blossom tree and the plum blossom tree went up from 15 gems to 25 gems now. Stop being greedy S8!! Smh :rolleyes:

Moissonor
04-09-16, 07:10 AM
I don't know either but I've been told there lots in the market I'm not seeing them. And it seems like my newspaper is refreshing twice like maybe there are some parts and it quickly refreshes to no parts The reason they give the bird seeds is to quickly fill up your barn space and also to purchase the feeders at $2500 a piece then before you know it you are broke and have to spend real money for real coins.

In comparaison to other events, I thing that TL put a filter on newpaper to eliminate some parts (rakes, gloves, meadow seeds).
The rules of the game have change.
Tell me TL if I am in error.

Merci

ciarjen
04-09-16, 08:56 AM

I did do 26 deliveries and only 1 part dropped. I would agree with the earlier poster, that the drop rate is probably around 1 in 20 deliveries.

syncler78
04-09-16, 10:36 AM
In comparaison to other events, I thing that TL put a filter on newpaper to eliminate some parts (rakes, gloves, meadow seeds).
The rules of the game have change.
Tell me TL if I am in error.

Merci

I did actually see parts TWICE in the newspaper yesterday and grabbed them! I also have found parts by buying something in the newspaper and then going to someone's farm and checking out what else they might have. But then, I troll the newspaper a lot.

yogoda
04-09-16, 11:15 AM
I have upgraded to level nine with great difficulty. Parts coming after 30-40 deliveries.

leysanne
04-09-16, 11:27 AM

I've spent the last couple of hours making deliveries & this is what I got :-
40 deliveries
17 of them gave me no items at all just coins & exp - mostly in the later deliveries. A few times I got more than one item.
9 birdseed
3 meadow seeds
4 saws
2 expansion permits
5 Spring rakes - amazed ... only got 1 all day yesterday!
3 Spring gloves - again only 1 yesterday.
1 nail
2 shovels

So a much better drop of event upgrade items today than I've had in the last few days combined but I was getting more shovels/papers/screws etc then instead.

minidemon88
04-09-16, 11:32 AM
Is it storm 8 or team lava? I think it was team lava first and got messed up when storm 8 took over

You're right! It was TL first then S8. :) But actually they're all the same, just that they re branded into a new name instead.

dlvm
04-09-16, 12:42 PM
Please HELP!! My meadow flower count was over 500 with the community prizes unlocked. When I came back to the game the meadow flower count is on 0 the community prizes locked. Although I still have the prizes I won. I restarted the game and nothing. Still on 0. What to do.Not happy!!☹️

cakebaby75
04-09-16, 12:51 PM
Hi, I wondered if anyone could help, I just got enough flowers for the piglets, so I applied it and one of my pigs disappeared. I only have 3 left in the pen. Is this normal? Where did my pig go?

Also how do you take it off and turn them back to normal pigs?

bss0226
04-09-16, 03:20 PM
Hi, I wondered if anyone could help, I just got enough flowers for the piglets, so I applied it and one of my pigs disappeared. I only have 3 left in the pen. Is this normal? Where did my pig go?

Also how do you take it off and turn them back to normal pigs?
Restart your game. The pig will come back. This is a common bug that a farm animal disappears for some reason. Restarting game always restores animal.

As to how to revert, just select paint can in the pig pen the way you did to get the piglets. Choose any other skin you like. The original skin will be there

bss0226
04-09-16, 03:32 PM
Here's my input on the slow drop rate...

I have expanded trees on most of my farms. I was getting meadow upgrade parts every so often before I upgraded fully. As soon as I upgraded fully, no more upgrade parts came my way except for bird seed.

I am torn about this. In some ways I'm happy. I don't get useless upgrade parts to sit in my barn and take up space or to be sold off. On the other hand, I don't get party's to help my neighbors for this event from those farms.

This is how storm8 wants us to use gems to skip or buy deluxe feeders to get flowers. Also to use coins to buy regular feeders.

Storm8 is all about how to trick us to spend coins or gems. Especially this event. Here's a good example. I plant and cut lots of logs from ash trees. When I replace the ash trees using the crops tag in the market (which should only show crops and trees), the bird feeders are there. In fact, the regular feeder is there between the ash tree and the left of the screen where you would drag the trees to plant. It is so easy to mistakenly grab a bird feeder instead of an ash tree. (See for yourself in the market). And, once the mistake is made you cannot store the feeder. You must keep it or give it bird feed to get rid of it. This goes along wit the common gem traps. At least they didn't put the deluxe gem feeder in the way.

judyandthecat
04-09-16, 06:10 PM
Please HELP!! My meadow flower count was over 500 with the community prizes unlocked. When I came back to the game the meadow flower count is on 0 the community prizes locked. Although I still have the prizes I won. I restarted the game and nothing. Still on 0. What to do.Not happy!!☹️

Do you have more then one version of farm story 2 on your device?

dlvm
04-09-16, 06:20 PM
My daughter opened the Valentine's Day one on her iPad which is my account also since that was my old iPad. I told her to delete the game from her IPad. When I opened my game in mine the flowers where gone.

kooky panda
04-09-16, 06:28 PM
Oh no!!
Please try force closing and restarting your game. If they are still missing, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

ozigal
04-09-16, 07:59 PM
If they tweak this game much more I reckon my cows will even dry up. When waiting on items in the newspaper say for the train the window opens ..an item I need I see for a split second then another page opens ..it's like oh sorry she needs that item that can't happen..now re the drops of upgrade parts nearly non existent. No way I will attain final goal at this rate.

judyandthecat
04-09-16, 07:59 PM
My daughter opened the Valentine's Day one on her iPad which is my account also since that was my old iPad. I told her to delete the game from her IPad. When I opened my game in mine the flowers where gone.

Oh no
Rynetory has this warning in the first post on page one

Warning: Do not use 2 different versions of your Farm Story 2 during the event as we had past reports from members that they lost their collection items when they used latest and outdated versions.

Rynetory2
04-09-16, 08:09 PM

I'm very sad to hear that you lost your flowers... :( After you have emailed Support as advised by Kooky, please delete the Valentine version and continue to use the latest version to collect your flowers. Keep collecting your flowers so you wont waste time while you wait for a Support Agent to revert to you. Support will be able to assist you on recovering your flowers so your previous flowers arent totally lost. :)

You may also like to check Post 1 in future as advised by Judy. Once again sorry for your loss.

Rynetory2
04-09-16, 08:19 PM
If they tweak this game much more I reckon my cows will even dry up. When waiting on items in the newspaper say for the train the window opens ..an item I need I see for a split second then another page opens ..it's like oh sorry she needs that item that can't happen..now re the drops of upgrade parts nearly non existent. No way I will attain final goal at this rate.

The newspaper refreshes at fixed interval as you can see from the timer shown so keep a lookout for that. With regards to upgrade parts not showing up often in newspapers, I do see a few upgrade parts now and then. I believe they are lesser this event because players who had fully upgraded their meadows dont seem to get any more upgrade parts from deliveries, thus no one is selling except those who are still upgrading their meadows but they may hold on to them since they still need them. Hope this helps to clarify. Thank you.

ozigal
04-09-16, 08:32 PM
The newspaper refreshes at fixed interval as you can see from the timer shown so keep a lookout for that. With regards to upgrade parts not showing up often in newspapers, I do see a few upgrade parts now and then. I believe they are lesser this event because players who had fully upgraded their meadows dont seem to get any more upgrade parts from deliveries, thus no one is selling except those who are still upgrading their meadows but they may hold on to them since they still need them. Hope this helps to clarify. Thank you.

Yes I realise the newspaper refreshes at a timed rate ,I meant as the *new timed page is loading it switches on occasions. Re drops I meant delivery. I probably didn't explain very well. With the drop rate I didn't expect to see upgrade parts in the newspaper as they seem rarer than hen's teeth ..but thanks for your response.

catlicja
04-09-16, 08:44 PM
I did do 26 deliveries and only 1 part dropped. I would agree with the earlier poster, that the drop rate is probably around 1 in 20 deliveries.

Or less.
I've checked number of deliveries but it was so long ago, I didn't get part since, that I totally forgot what was the number. Sorry, this is ridiculous

Rynetory2
04-09-16, 10:42 PM
Yes I realise the newspaper refreshes at a timed rate ,I meant as the *new timed page is loading it switches on occasions. Re drops I meant delivery. I probably didn't explain very well. With the drop rate I didn't expect to see upgrade parts in the newspaper as they seem rarer than hen's teeth ..but thanks for your response.

Thank you for your clarifications. :) I posted earlier to get feedback on the drop ratio of upgrade parts, please feel free to post your ratio as well.

charismabmw33
04-10-16, 12:14 AM
Hello, everybody. It's been a while. It seems I'm not the only one have delivery problems. I've been trying to get 1 darn glove for 2 day just to upgrade to level 6. I thought the last event frustrated me, I gave it up. I need help.

AltonHastur
04-10-16, 04:11 AM
I am in the same situation. I have delivered for 2 days without one upgrade part. None seem to be on sale in newspapers. I understand this is supposed to be challenging, but this is beyond rediculous. While I'd love to have the baby animal "paints", I'd much rather enjoy the game. This event is a bust and I'm not going to waste any more time on it.

ciarjen
04-10-16, 05:06 AM

Thank you for your clarifications. :) I posted earlier to get feedback on the drop ratio of upgrade parts, please feel free to post your ratio as well.

This is a glitch in the game which appeared after an update some months ago and it has never been fixed. It's a real pain and I often end up getting items I have not bought.

Rynetory2, to be clear here about what is happening.....

The newspaper refreshes every 5 minutes.

When the new items appear at the refresh, occasionally (I estimate 25% of the time) the newspaper will refresh again a second or two later.

So as you tap on an item which has just appeared to buy it, you end up buying something else as the newspaper refreshes again when it shouldn't.

It would be very good is they could fix this glitch :)

baseball_boy
04-10-16, 05:08 AM
This event just sucks. I have had two spring rakes in 5 days of deliveries.

Rynetory2
04-10-16, 05:23 AM
ciarjen - Thank you for making the effort to explain the issue to me. Just to make sure I understood you correctly, are you saying the newspapers sometimes refreshes twice when the timer runs out?

ciarjen
04-10-16, 05:32 AM
ciarjen - Thank you for making the effort to explain the issue to me. Just to make sure I understood you correctly, are you saying the newspapers sometimes refreshes twice when the timer runs out?

Correct. Sometimes refreshes twice, the second time 1 or 2 seconds after the first.

Rynetory2
04-10-16, 05:45 AM
Ok, I see the issue now... I think I had it once over the last 6 months and that was when I had issues with my ISP connection so I didnt think this was an game issue. Thanks for letting me know, ciarjen. I dont see anyone reporting this issue in bugs forum so it's pretty unknown to me.

I'm going to check with the team on this. In the meantime, can you guys help to monitor if this happens when your connection is good or poor?

And for future reference, I would very much appreciate if the community can help to report issues in bugs forum instead of discussion threads. This way, we can address the issues faster and wont miss out these bugs posts in pages of discussion threads. Also that will alert us that it is an issue. Thank you very much.

To add: I have reported this over. Started a new thread in bugs forum - Newspapers refreshed twice per interval (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90655-Newspapers-refreshed-twice-per-interval&p=1277682#post1277682). Please make your reports there. Will post updates there when I find out more. Thank you.

JojoMoonflower
04-10-16, 08:39 AM
S8, please include flowers and/or upgrade part (as a little bonus) in the mystery box along with other item being gifted to neighbors. That's not asking much since we can only gift 3 neighbors, and since we can't select what we send as a gift. ��

mymummy789
04-10-16, 08:42 AM
This event just sucks. I have had two spring rakes in 5 days of deliveries.

I haven't seen rubber gloves for days. I have 22 seeds, 34 rakes and one glove!!!!

Oneyellowlab
04-10-16, 09:00 AM
Very Few Upgrade Parts in the Paper!!! I was talking to my friend who isn't participating in the event - so she has not bought the tree and she isn't getting any upgrade parts from doing deliveries. In past events the upgrade parts went to everyone and that's why we would find them in the newspaper but it appears for this event they have done away with that. I think it might be time to learn from my friend, she gave up on events because of how time consuming and frustrating they are...I'm getting there myself!

tuffyjkitten
04-10-16, 09:21 AM
Yesterday was not a typical day for drops on my farm, probably because we were asked to keep track!

I did 54 deliveries and got 10 birdseed (typical), 3 seeds, 3 gloves, and 5 rakes (NOT typical....it took me 2 days to get the 3 rakes needed for a previous upgrade!). One drop had both a birdseed and a rake, never had 2 event parts drop at the same time. Birdseed is useless to me, as I am not in a position to spend coins on feeders, so I sell it off.

I did not count the myriad of expansion paperwork and regular tools, but I will say that at one point I had 44 maps and that has never happened before either. I sold 20 saws and 15 pick axes yesterday, too, since I put a cap of 15 on those in my barn during collection events.

I was also able to find parts for sale in the newspaper yesterday, grabbing up 4 rakes. Usually the only thing I see is birdseed and the occasional seeds. I got gloves from a neighbor a few days ago, have yet to see those appear in the newspaper.

AllyPally215
04-10-16, 11:14 AM
Since this event has community prizes, I find it strange that you don't receive upgradeparts anymore when you have fully upgraded the tree. You cannot help your neighbors to upgrade and collectively get as many flowers as possible. That's why there isn't much in the newspaper...

LadyFencer
04-10-16, 01:05 PM
You cannot help your neighbors to upgrade and collectively get as many flowers as possible. That's why there isn't much in the newspaper...

The more I read here about low drop rates and none after fully upgrading, the more I'm sure they have been reading what we've been doing to help each other out and programming to prevent that so we will have to buy gems to finish the event--for those still driven to get the prizes. Each event circumvents us in more ways. I would like to know how that's working for them since it sounds like so many are like I am. Are they really making more money this way? If so, I wonder if there will be a tipping point where more have quit playing totally or at least quit participating in the events.

I used to so like the challenge of the events. Not any more.

kindefarm1890
04-10-16, 04:16 PM
I knew the drop rate from deliveries was really low but I did not realize how bad until I started to keep track of the items drooped. I am at level 9 but with the drop rate I don't know if I will make it to 10 before the event ends.

Below are the Saturday deliveries made after 3.pm. I only kept track of drops for the upgrade parts for this day.
1 - Nothing
2 - Nothing
3 - Bird Seeds
4 - Nothing
5 - Nothing
6 - Meadow Seeds
7 - Nothing
8 - Gloves
9 - Nothing
10 - Gloves and Bird Seed
11 - Bird Seed
12 - Nothing
13 - Bird Seed
14 to 19 - Nothing
20 - Meadow Seeds

Deliveries made on Sunday
1 to 4 Nothing
5 - Saw
6 - Deed
7 - Nothing
8 - Saw and Meadow Seeds
9 and 10 - Nothing
11 - Bird Seed, Pick Axe and Saw
12 - Meadow Seeds
13 - Nothing
14 - Permit and Meadow Seeds
15 and 16 - Nothing
17 - Hammer and Rake
18 - Nothing
19 - Saw
20 - Gloves
21 - Nothing
22 - Pickaxe
23 - Bird Seed, Gloves and Saw
24 - Pickaxe
25 - Shovel and Saw
26 and 27 - Nothing
28 - Saw
29 and 30 - Nothing
31 - Saw

At this drop rate and very, very few people selling upgrade parts it will take a couple of months to finish upgrading. At this point I will try to upgrade to level 10 and then probably stop. I haven't gone back and checked the count lately but I believe I have to pick up flowers 6 times a day to get the Foul. With work and some sleep I don't know if I can get this done. After being disappointed in not getting the yellow chick in the Easter event I am already frustrated with this event. I currently have 51 Meadow Seeds, 3 Gloves and 15 Rakes so I have plenty of Seeds to go up a couple of levels but the Rakes and Gloves are impossible to get.

I would like to thank Thornberry for selling 4 rakes this morning.

TL please increase the drop rate in the upgrade parts. For the next world event maybe consider dropping items through the animals and craft buildings.

LuvsHorror
04-10-16, 05:47 PM

I know what you mean, this happens to me too, so I always give it an extra second to switch again. Frustrating, because I always see what I need, then bang, it switches.

tuffyjkitten
04-10-16, 10:13 PM
Had to work today, so not as many deliveries made.

35 deliveries sent, 5 returned only coins. Total of 43 items dropped, not counting the coins.

Drops related to the event: 4 birdseed bags, 8 seeds, 5 gloves, 1 rake.

Drops unrelated to the event: 1 nail, 10 pick axes, 1 land deed, 4 maps, 1 wood plank, 1 shovel, 3 expansion permits, 4 saws.

alish00
04-10-16, 11:38 PM
I'm fully upgraded thanks to neighbors.. Nothing but bird seed has dropped since upgrade. So I can't even help my neighbors.

mymummy789
04-11-16, 12:11 AM
I'm fully upgraded thanks to neighbors.. Nothing but bird seed has dropped since upgrade. So I can't even help my neighbors.

So much for it being a community event. Way to go S8 :(

cavegirl1
04-11-16, 04:44 AM
My stats for over the weekend, so no way I can keep this up during the week

140 deliveries
8 meadow seeds, 8 gloves, 11 rakes, 17 bird seed

Currently on lvl 10 with 31 seeds, 17 gloves, 51 rakes

Abby2Gab4Acres
04-11-16, 07:09 AM
I am with you on this one. What is going out on the airplane is selling at lowest prices and get nothing in return. I play the game without using a credit card to purchase additional items. I think that is why the game for me is playing at a very low level, Storm 8, wants us to pay $$ to improve our returns and prizes. Very disappointed, again. I spend too much time on a game that has very little rewards.

crazyrancher
04-11-16, 06:16 PM
Glad to know that I'm not going crazy! I have been looking for (and sending deliveries) for the last 5 days to try and get ONE rake to upgrade.

I will continue to play the events but know that I will never earn the pets.

Rynetory2
04-11-16, 07:15 PM
First of all, Thanks to the following members for providing the statistics of event parts drops. Special thanks to those who took the trouble to list out their delivery rewards.

Here is the summary of drops submitted to the team (based on meadow seeds, rakes, gloves only). Besides the initial reports of 1:20, the recent ones seem to show a better ratio of 1:3.6 to 1:5. Hopefully those who had 1:20 get a better ratio.

cavegirl1 - 1:5

27:140
tuffykitten - 1:3.6 (average)

14:35
11:54
kindefarm1890 - 1:5 (average)

6:31
4:20
leysanne - 1:3.6

11:40
ciarjen - 1:20
myjacob11 - 1:20

jillybobs2
04-12-16, 03:23 AM
I've given up on this event now. I come back when I remember to collect the flowers and I still do deliveries but I've slowed them down as I'm just not getting upgrade parts so not prepared to waste so much time on something that is not enjoyable. I'm at upgrade level 8 only and can't see I'll get much further at this rate. This has to have been the worst event ever and I'm sure most of you that post on here will agree with that.

transberry
04-12-16, 08:46 AM
So much for it being a community event. Way to go S8 :(

Came on to get confirmation of this

Have done 45 deliveries since fully upgraded

1 shovel, 5 bags of seeds, 10 pick axe and coins

No expansion parts and no tree parts

If the parts will not drop still I want do another delivery

So much wasted products

transberry
04-12-16, 08:48 AM
Before I upgraded I was getting a rake or seed every 20-25 deliveries

Gloves I only ever got 5 from deliveries, I bought 90% of parts to fully upgrade

syncler78
04-12-16, 09:01 AM
Might I suggest that if you want to help your neighbors, hold off on that final upgrade to your tree so that you'll still get upgrade parts from deliveries? It seems silly that we'd have to do that, but that should work around S8's limitations.

transberry
04-12-16, 10:01 AM
Might I suggest that if you want to help your neighbors, hold off on that final upgrade to your tree so that you'll still get upgrade parts from deliveries? It seems silly that we'd have to do that, but that should work around S8's limitations.

Yes but too late for most of us

syncler78
04-12-16, 10:11 AM
Yes but too late for most of us

Well, for those of you who are close but not quite there. I'm still at level 13 for my meadow, so further than some, but still unlikely to finish upgrading on my own.

Looking at my current flower count, I should easily get the foal without further upgrading, and the finished tree doesn't look THAT much better than where I am now. Perhaps I should just get to level 14 and then help everyone else...not sure if there's any notable difference between level 13 and 14.

jdgrozda
04-12-16, 10:28 AM
I'm only at level 7 :( I can't believe there are no more drops for those fully upgraded. No wonder there are no parts selling in the newspaper. What an awful change from prior community events.

lydiahin
04-12-16, 12:53 PM
I received trade tickets??? ( from the bird feeder) What are they used for and where can I find them back?

LuvsHorror
04-12-16, 01:00 PM
3 more times giving flowers and I will have the foal. The most expensive pet I have ever gotten, and it better do tricks. As for the meadow, I am quitting with level 13. []

Magdalen63
04-12-16, 01:51 PM
Glad to know that I'm not going crazy! I have been looking for (and sending deliveries) for the last 5 days to try and get ONE rake to upgrade.

I will continue to play the events but know that I will never earn the pets.

Magdalen63- Been sending deliveries for days now ,and have been stuck on level 5. I needed one rake to upgrade but at this rate looks like it's not in my future to even get to level 6 let alone, let alone a new pet.

PookieBear50
04-12-16, 01:53 PM
I received trade tickets??? ( from the bird feeder) What are they used for and where can I find them back?

Were these red/pink and white? If so, then they are used with the balloon (above the fish pond) if you unlocked it. If not, they may (but I am not certain) be held for you until you expand to that are and repair it. The tickets can be traded in for decorations, pets, and gems.

ginrae22
04-12-16, 02:24 PM
[] I have been trying to collect them to get to the next upgrade for days and it's just not happening. As I said before I almost never see any parts for sale in the news. I really hate that they took away our ability to help others and have our best chance to collect enough flowers for the final prize. It just seems like they find new ways to punish us all for trying to help one another every event that we have. : (

Rynetory2
04-13-16, 01:40 AM

PookieBear50 is correct. Your balloon tickets will be stored in your game until you have expanded to the Hot Air Balloon Station.

sweetypies97
04-13-16, 01:41 AM
[] I have been trying to collect them to get to the next upgrade for days and it's just not happening. As I said before I almost never see any parts for sale in the news. I really hate that they took away our ability to help others and have our best chance to collect enough flowers for the final prize. It just seems like they find new ways to punish us all for trying to help one another every event that we have. : (
I agree. When I realised what they'd done I was disgusted. I'm stuck at level 7 too and now I couldn't be bothered even trying.

Rynetory2
04-13-16, 01:48 AM
I agree. When I realised what they'd done I was disgusted. I'm stuck at level 7 too and now I couldn't be bothered even trying.

If you changed your mind, try trading with the community in the Farm 2: buy/sell thread. We still have 13 days more, keep trying...

Rynetory2
04-13-16, 02:18 AM
Updates - Newspaper speculation

Since there were several speculations on change of the newspaper feature, earlier in this thread, I have checked with the team about it. Reposting the reply here for the benefit of the community.

For those of you who are still experiencing the newspaper refresh issue, please check Newspapers refreshed twice per interval (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90655-Newspapers-refreshed-twice-per-interval&p=1279022#post1279022) and continue to report and give your feedback there. Thanks.

Question: Was there any change for newspaper feature in newer versions?
Answer: No, they havent made any changes to this feature.

PookieBear50
04-13-16, 01:36 PM
I should be able to accumulate 60 gems before the ending of the event. As far as decorations go, should I spend them to buy one of the Deluxe Birdfeeders? Does anyone know if the Birdfeeders might go on sale towards the ending of the event? Should I wait until the last moment to buy one?

HelloUncertainty
04-13-16, 04:30 PM
This event is absolutely ridiculous and is by no means a community event. We can't even help each other out by selling parts once upgraded all the way, because we don't get anymore parts, not like the drop rate was good before hand. I was really looking forward to this event and now I am just disappointed and disgusted, as some other people here have mentioned. I really hope the next event, Team Lava is generous with the drop rates and let's us help one another out.

sweetypies97
04-13-16, 04:42 PM
If you changed your mind, try trading with the community in the Farm 2: buy/sell thread. We still have 13 days more, keep trying...

But what do you suggest I buy? I'm honestly confused.

I don't need to buy birdseed because I have plenty - it's the one thing I get regularly from deliveries. I can't buy meadow seeds, gloves or rakes because people aren't selling them. They need those to update for themselves, and once they've finished updating they don't receive them so can't sell them. And I can't buy flowers because they can't be sold. I'm running short on money anyhow because the cost of goods from deliveries has plummeted since this event started, and I'm spending every spare cent on buying bird feeders. So I'm stuck. There is nothing to buy and little money to buy it with. My barn is nearly empty from selling everything through deliveries so I can't make money that way either, otherwise I would sell all of my stuff and buy bird feeders in the hope that I could get enough flowers.

We have really been set up to fail in this event :(

LuvsHorror
04-13-16, 06:50 PM

I don't need to buy birdseed because I have plenty - it's the one thing I get regularly from deliveries. I can't buy meadow seeds, gloves or rakes because people aren't selling them. They need those to update for themselves, and once they've finished updating they don't receive them so can't sell them. And I can't buy flowers because they can't be sold. I'm running short on money anyhow because the cost of goods from deliveries has plummeted since this event started, and I'm spending every spare cent on buying bird feeders. So I'm stuck. There is nothing to buy and little money to buy it with. My barn is nearly empty from selling everything through deliveries so I can't make money that way either, otherwise I would sell all of my stuff and buy bird feeders in the hope that I could get enough flowers.

You go girl! You are absolutely correct. I lost a million dollars by doing deliveries and buying birdfeeders. The only way I was able to upgrade to 13 on my meadow was through the generosity of my neighbor. I am now making and selling to try to bring my balance back up. I hate doing deliveries! I have been playing over a year, and this is by far the worst thought out event they have had. Why have neighbors if you can't help them? Why call it a world event when you can't work together? I have my foal, but at what a cost! My meadow will remain at 13, my first failure at completing anything in this game. Or team lavas failure.

Rynetory2
04-13-16, 09:38 PM

I saw a handful of members trading in the buy/sell thread that was why I suggested you to try, if you could. Sorry, I was trying to give you some encouragement... :(

cops2017
04-13-16, 10:58 PM
WOoooo baby horse :p

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30148

kellanrevere
04-13-16, 11:19 PM

Ohhhhh it is so cute ! First one I've seen. Congratulations!

Rynetory2
04-13-16, 11:30 PM

Your horsey is feeding on your flax. Very adorable!! Congrats. :o

Rynetory2
04-14-16, 12:25 AM
Farm 2 App Update

FYI We had members reported that they received a prompt to update their Farm 2 to version 2.4.2 earlier today.

If there's anyone who hasnt updated the Farm 2 app to version 2.4.2 at the start of this event, and has gotten a prompt to update your app, please click [Continue] and proceed with the app update. A member has done so and the flowers count is correct. If you need help, please post in Bugs & Issues forum so we can assist you further. Thanks.

kellanrevere
04-14-16, 01:59 AM
Farm 2 App Update

FYI We had members reported that they received a prompt to update their Farm 2 to version 2.4.2 earlier today.

If there's anyone who hasnt updated the Farm 2 app to version 2.4.2 at the start of this event, and has gotten a prompt to update your app, please click [Continue] and proceed with the app update. A member has done so and the flowers count is correct. If you need help, please post in Bugs & Issues forum so we can assist you further. Thanks.

Sure hope this works for all of us . I'll give it a try.

sweetypies97
04-14-16, 03:13 AM
I saw a handful of members trading in the buy/sell thread that was why I suggested you to try, if you could. Sorry, I was trying to give you some encouragement... :(

I'm sorry for my frustration, rynetory - it's not your fault. I'm feeling really discouraged but you were only trying to help. Thanks ❤️

Rynetory2
04-14-16, 05:01 AM
I'm sorry for my frustration, rynetory - it's not your fault. I'm feeling really discouraged but you were only trying to help. Thanks ❤️
No worry sweetypies, I would be just as frustrated too. Sent you an invitation earlier and cleared your shop. Keep crafting and selling. I'm sure the community will help you with cash too. Check your pm. :o

LuvsHorror
04-14-16, 07:29 AM
I have named my baby horse Gumby because he looks like one of Gumbys buddies.

rbmck2
04-14-16, 05:45 PM
Ok, I'm upgrading my meadow tree purely for looks, as I am pretty sure I have NO hope of getting the baby horse. At what level do I get the white flowers on the tree? I'm at stage 9, and with the truly anemic drop rates for upgrade parts I want to know if I even have a shot at getting there, or if I should be satisfied with the way it looks now!!

ginrae22
04-14-16, 08:03 PM
So... All of a sudden I can't seem to find bird feeders for sale... is anyone else experiencing this ?? Please let me know.

Never mind ! Somehow I missed them! But I went to the goals and saw the fancy bird feeder goal and it took me to where they are. Lol! Thanks anyway guys...

Rynetory2
04-14-16, 09:34 PM
Congrats Farm 2 Community!

We have achieved the community prize 2 and the last community prize has been unlocked. Keep collecting, Everyone. :o
For those who have gotten their baby horse, please keep collecting too. We need your help for the community prize.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30201
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30202

PookieBear50
04-14-16, 10:04 PM
So... All of a sudden I can't seem to find bird feeders for sale... is anyone else experiencing this ?? Please let me know.

Never mind ! Somehow I missed them! But I went to the goals and saw the fancy bird feeder goal and it took me to where they are. Lol! Thanks anyway guys...

For anyone else looking for bird feeders, they are no longer in the "New" menu. They are now (for me, anyway) in the Crops menu at the bottom above the Ash Tree.

tuffyjkitten
04-14-16, 11:17 PM
Well today I managed to get to 1000 flowers and get the baby sheep. My tree is level 10. Not mathematically possible to get the pony without further upgrades and no parts to be had anywhere, including deliveries. Had an alert that seemed to indicate an increase in the drop rate but I haven't seen one.

kellanrevere
04-15-16, 12:23 AM
Ok, I'm upgrading my meadow tree purely for looks, as I am pretty sure I have NO hope of getting the baby horse. At what level do I get the white flowers on the tree? I'm at stage 9, and with the truly anemic drop rates for upgrade parts I want to know if I even have a shot at getting there, or if I should be satisfied with the way it looks now!!

You will need to upgrade to level 14. You will also need 48 of each part to advance from 13 to 14. As impossible as this sounds it CAN be done. Great Neighbors are still the key !
Remember that the foal is earned by collecting flowers, the advantage of having a fully upgraded tree is the amount of flowers you collect every 3 hours. You DO NOT need an upgraded tree first. Good luck.

Rynetory2
04-15-16, 01:30 AM
You will need to upgrade to level 14. You will also need 48 of each part to advance from 13 to 14. As impossible as this sounds it CAN be done. Great Neighbors are still the key !
Remember that the foal is earned by collecting flowers, the advantage of having a fully upgraded tree is the amount of flowers you collect every 3 hours. You DO NOT need an upgraded tree first. Good luck.

If I remember correctly the 14th upgrade requiring 48 parts each is for Spring Meadow Stage 14 to Stage 15, instead of Stage 13 to 14. The meadow is already at Stage 1 when you purchase it. There are 15 stages altogether.

mymummy789
04-15-16, 06:05 AM
I'd be really interested to know if S8 have made any comment about the ridiculously low parts drop rate and why it stops altogether after the fully upgraded tree. I have stopped at level 11 and was hoping to sell upgrade parts but they just seem to stop dropping unless you can sit doing constant deliveries all day. Lucky for me, I went overboard on the tree houses early on (went from nearly 500,000 coins to 98,000) so I should still get the final prize, but I have no hope of getting flowers on my tree.

Abby2Gab4Acres
04-15-16, 07:07 AM
Why are so many farms complaining about the same thing over and over? This game should be for fun and enjoyment. Hard to enjoy the game when you are getting very slow if almost no progress. Missing out on some of the prizes. Very Disappointed for the past two events. I think if I spent money towards the game, I would get better sale prices and rewards. I'm not putting a cent into the game. Hard to see so many farms are losing out and I don't think it is a lack of trying.

kellanrevere
04-15-16, 01:43 PM
If I remember correctly the 14th upgrade requiring 48 parts each is for Spring Meadow Stage 14 to Stage 15, instead of Stage 13 to 14. The meadow is already at Stage 1 when you purchase it. There are 15 stages altogether.

Hmmm, guess it never occurred to me that you start at level one, LOL. I guess I just figured I was completing level 14 and going nowhere. Thanks for clarifying, I don't want anyone missing out . Hope everyone gets their blossoming tree, but better yet..their foal !

JustKay
04-15-16, 09:27 PM

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30148

It looks like it's eating your crops!!

LadyFencer
04-16-16, 06:48 AM
I woke up this morning to a sale on the gem birdhouses--25% off, so 19 gems. I gave S8 "brownie points" for the sale. My birdhouse had been at 45 gems, but my sale was also 19 gems! More brownie points for the equity! I had not completed Jed's quest because I was not paying 45 gems for a one-use birdhouse, so I got 10 gems back as my reward. A few more brownie points for that still working. The birdhouse gave me a shovel that I didn't need and easily could have gotten from other sources instead of 9 gems. S8 lost some brownie points for that. I used the same type of formula for figuring brownie points that S8 uses for our gem purchases, so you are down 37, but that's better than the 82 you would have been down.

Seriously, thank you for the sale, though. The gesture was nice.

I can't help but think if the gem items were more reasonably priced, and they gave us what we needed for the quest--ONLY what we needed for the quest--more of us would buy the gem items and ... wait for it ... BUY GEMS WITH REAL MONEY.

pinksweets4u
04-16-16, 12:42 PM
This has been the most expensive event I have ever done! I have ready spent close to a million coins on bird feeders. I am really disappointed with this event. I'm not asking for a non challenging event but this one is a bit ridiculous. I have been buying bird feeders like crazy and I'm not getting very many flowers nor upgrade parts. More coins than anything. And with as many deliveries as I'm making I'm not getting enough parts to upgrade. As of right now I have to keep selling the gloves and rakes. I'm hardly getting and seeds. I just hit level 9. And what bites more is that all those parts are taking up room in our storage. How are we supposed to keep enough food for deliveries if I have to save rakes, gloves, and seeds?

I think a lot of people are having. Hard time upgrading because I hardly see any parts in the news paper.

Is anyone eldest having problems with the way the parts are being distributed?

LuvsHorror
04-16-16, 03:20 PM
This has been the most expensive event I have ever done! I have ready spent close to a million coins on bird feeders. I am really disappointed with this event. I'm not asking for a non challenging event but this one is a bit ridiculous. I have been buying bird feeders like crazy and I'm not getting very many flowers nor upgrade parts. More coins than anything. And with as many deliveries as I'm making I'm not getting enough parts to upgrade. As of right now I have to keep selling the gloves and rakes. I'm hardly getting and seeds. I just hit level 9. And what bites more is that all those parts are taking up room in our storage. How are we supposed to keep enough food for deliveries if I have to save rakes, gloves, and seeds?

I think a lot of people are having. Hard time upgrading because I hardly see any parts in the news paper.

Is anyone eldest having problems with the way the parts are being distributed?

Everyone is having problems with parts.

Is it just me, or does the little horse look and move weird?

tuffyjkitten
04-16-16, 04:30 PM
And once again I have waited in vain for a rake for about 30 deliveries. I have just over 1300 flowers and will be surprised if I get to the baby cow prize. Worst. Collection.Event. Ever. Why such a hard time to upgrade? Why not let the community help each other with parts? Why the different prices on items that don't even guarantee event parts if you buy them? I'm pretty much over the cruise style events and the random prize generator events. The community style event was all I had left and now I'm about done with these too, at least on this game.

ginrae22
04-16-16, 05:27 PM
Arg ! It's like my airplane KNOWS that I only need 4 stinking gloves ! It's not giving me gloves or anything for that matter! The drops seemed maybe to be slightly better yesterday and I think Thursday, but now I'm getting nothing! I am still not even seeing parts in the news. Usually by now tons of people are posting to sell off their extra parts. Oh no not this time!! I still can't believe they did this to us. At least let us help each other as much as possible! Sigh.

cavegirl1
04-16-16, 07:51 PM
Everyone is having problems with parts.

Is it just me, or does the little horse look and move weird?

I agree. Both the calves and the foal are not their best designs. They need fattening up!

MsScarlet29
04-16-16, 10:27 PM
I agree. Both the calves and the foal are not their best designs. They need fattening up!

Ha, thanks for that comment, and LuvsHorror, I have little chance of winning the foal, due to the same reasons everyone else is stating, and the horses are not my favourite anyway.....but I do like to complete the events, it's about the challenge...however after what you have said, I don't think I'll bother stressing out about reaching the end. I never put the goat out, because after all the effort of winning, I thought he looked a little manic :) Not likely to get my tree passed level 10 at this stage anyway. Thanks for taking the stress away, now I'll just keep collecting for the community and if I get the foal great, if not......

catlicja
04-17-16, 12:30 AM

Thanks for the info.
I'm selling my parts, I have no hope to upgrade, so I'll have barn space
I don't really like the wedding pair of dogs, neither the chick (reminds me Lord Vader lol)
So enough strange looking creatures
And never again so stressfull events

cavegirl1
04-17-16, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the info.
I'm selling my parts, I have no hope to upgrade, so I'll have barn space
I don't really like the wedding pair of dogs, neither the chick (reminds me Lord Vader lol)
So enough strange looking creatures
And never again so stressfull events

Yes, those wedding dogs were definitely weird the way they moved together

Fasendaminha
04-17-16, 01:54 AM
Hooohooo baby horse is here!!!

Would like to announce the arrival of baby horse.... Mummy and baby are getting to know each other and clearly have bonded  lol

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30260
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30261

xellosspoo
04-17-16, 03:23 AM
I feel slightly better after reading here that I'm not the only havibg problem getting parts and upgrading the tree. I JUST leveled it to 7. At this pount I will be lucky if I can get it to the 2000 goal. The 4200 is looking to be impossible for me. :S I have to say challenging is good, but this is just a demoralizing event for me. At least if I was slowly getting tree parts every few orders and such, but I've gone days wothout anything.

Rynetory2
04-17-16, 06:59 AM
2nd Gentle Reminder

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76146-Farm-2-Buy-Sell) thread for sale of event items.
Appreciate that members are helping others out with event upgrade parts, kindly use the buy/sell thread for this purpose. Past event threads got very spammy with buy/sell posts made it difficult for members to find event information and answers to their questions, so please use this thread only for discussion of event.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.

princessskykennedy
04-18-16, 05:32 AM
Just a few words......first , I enjoy the events! I have to say the ones with a guarantee prize at the end work better for me. I was only able to get one yellow chicken and that was with spending 220 gems. So I should be able to snag the foal with 8 days left. But that was only with help from neighbours to upgrade my tree to max.

I hope that moving forward, the powers that be will consider just how much the community relies on the help of others and that is what keeps us engaged in the game. Once I upgraded my tree-my ability to help others reach the same goal dropped drastically. That is very disappointing.

With a neighbour based game - the ability to exchange, help, gift our friends is what keeps us coming back. Please don't lose sight of that part.

Thx!

Mcps0422
04-18-16, 12:20 PM
HOLY MACARONI!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you to All who expressed disappointment/frustration with UPGRADE PARTS FOR THIS SPRING MEADOW!!! I somehow managed to make it to Level 12 of that dagnabbit tree (took upgrading my Barn several times for space, I learned from the last few events). However, I currently have: 5,000 SEEDS, 30 RAKES, & 4 GLOVES (tally slightly exaggerated for dramatic effect LOL). I am an obsessive addict, so I will search (pop hearts too) for items i need NONSTOP for HOURS... Hhowever this Event is ****ing me. I was so FRUSTRATED I stopped playing for a few days... Its comforting to know, yet disappointing, others are going thru this same treatment. Im all for challenges, but not when its torture! Thank you for making pets a prize for us gem poor folk, but youre ****ing me! :/
P.s. i appreciate those farms selling their extras! Thank you xo

aroara
04-18-16, 04:26 PM
If you fully upgrade your tree do the deliveries stop dropping parts?

bss0226
04-18-16, 06:15 PM
If you fully upgrade your tree do the deliveries stop dropping parts?

Yes, except for bird seed

kindefarm1890
04-20-16, 03:30 AM
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the gloves in the picture are both right-handed gloves? The bottom glove is showen palm up and is easily a right-handed gloved. The top glove is showen back side up. If you put your left hand into that glove it would be on backwards. I could be looking at it wrong but this is what it looks like to me.

This morning I posted in my shop 3 meadow seeds, 3 gloves and 3 rakes for sale. The gloves and rakes sold in a few seconds but the meadow seeds took a whole 2 minutes. My surprise came when I saw who purchased the meadow seeds. After all the comments about the low drop rate and not seeing upgrade parts in the newspaper I was not expecting to have Stormie buy the meadow seeds. I was not selling to anyone specific but I did not think that he needed any upgrade parts. One way to make rare parts even rarer.

I did get the foal last night but haven't put him out on the farm yet. I agree with luvshorror that he looks a little weird. Maybe his legs are too long.

jumpsforjoy1
04-20-16, 03:07 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the gloves in the picture are both right-handed gloves? The bottom glove is showen palm up and is easily a right-handed gloved. The top glove is showen back side up. If you put your left hand into that glove it would be on backwards. I could be looking at it wrong but this is what it looks like to me.

This morning I posted in my shop 3 meadow seeds, 3 gloves and 3 rakes for sale. The gloves and rakes sold in a few seconds but the meadow seeds took a whole 2 minutes. My surprise came when I saw who purchased the meadow seeds. After all the comments about the low drop rate and not seeing upgrade parts in the newspaper I was not expecting to have Stormie buy the meadow seeds. I was not selling to anyone specific but I did not think that he needed any upgrade parts. One way to make rare parts even rarer.

I did get the foal last night but haven't put him out on the farm yet. I agree with luvshorror that he looks a little weird. Maybe his legs are too long.

As stacked as the odds are against players in this event I certainly hope that the Stormie who bought items from you was really another player who copied the name ( I have noticed that the game does allow user to choose the same farm name). If it turns out that the game Stormie has been buying upgrade parts that would just be downright unsportsmanlike like behavior of Storm8 and would be the breaking point for me. I have already decided to take a break from the game and check out some other games to see if I enjoy them. I play games to relax and have fun, this event has me waking up in the twice middle of the night so I can collect flowers so I can earn the foal. This game has become no longer fun or relaxing for me and it just might be time to move on.

driver1711
04-20-16, 03:53 PM
Based on what I have seen, if it was someone who copied the name, then they would also had to copy Stormie's icon.

As stacked as the odds are against players in this event I certainly hope that the Stormie who bought items from you was really another player who copied the name ( I have noticed that the game does allow user to choose the same farm name). If it turns out that the game Stormie has been buying upgrade parts that would just be downright unsportsmanlike like behavior of Storm8 and would be the breaking point for me. I have already decided to take a break from the game and check out some other games to see if I enjoy them. I play games to relax and have fun, this event has me waking up in the twice middle of the night so I can collect flowers so I can earn the foal. This game has become no longer fun or relaxing for me and it just might be time to move on.

JustKay
04-21-16, 06:23 AM

Yeah, and being such skinny and tiny creatures I found that the baby animals are hard to collect from. I have to swirl the bucket around more to collect items. Such a shame or I would have these skins out all the time.

jumpsforjoy1
04-21-16, 09:55 AM
Based on what I have seen, if it was someone who copied the name, then they would also had to copy Stormie's icon.

Driver1711 you are absolutely correct in that assessment and guess what, Stormie made purchase from my shop last night. It was only the spinach though and not any upgrade parts for the event. So it looks like not only are the drop rates low for this event we also have to deal with Stormie buying up what few upgrade parts do get put in the shop.

kooky panda
04-21-16, 10:16 AM
Can you please list the upgrade items that stormie is buying? Also how long was the upgrade listed for sale?

Stormie usually buys things that have been in the side shop for a while, not newly listed items.

Lilliepaddd
04-21-16, 05:46 PM
Take a screen shot of your foal... It really helps if the game freezes! Luckily TL helped me out in a previous event. Thanks TL 😀

tuffyjkitten
04-21-16, 10:32 PM
With just under 5 days left I hit the 4th prize at 2000. I can't wait for this to be over! Been trying for 2 days to get 2 rakes to upgrade the tree to level 12, simply because I'm so close. It's been mathematically impossible for me to get the foal for days now. Am selling extra upgrade parts as I get them from deliveries. No point in saving them. Terrible event.

Congrats to everyone who did get the foal.

ginrae22
04-22-16, 05:38 AM
I got my little baby horse! He is so cute. But I know for sure I would have been doomed if I hadn't gotten lucky one day just looking through neighbors' shops and then mostly due to help from a couple of neighbors. I mean I'm happy but I have lost out on the final prize of SO many of these. So I guess this one is a win. We will see about next time for me...

MisterBlu
04-22-16, 07:27 AM
I never have the time to spend on these events to ever win the main prize but I usually manage to get the first few. I only just got to prize number 2, the baby pigs. Decided to "paint" my pink pigs and disaster struck. The paint can dropped on my speckled pigs. Is there any way of restoring the original colour. In Restaurant Story 2 if you change the colour of something and don't like it you can change it back.

syncler78
04-22-16, 08:11 AM
I never have the time to spend on these events to ever win the main prize but I usually manage to get the first few. I only just got to prize number 2, the baby pigs. Decided to "paint" my pink pigs and disaster struck. The paint can dropped on my speckled pigs. Is there any way of restoring the original colour. In Restaurant Story 2 if you change the colour of something and don't like it you can change it back.

To edit any animal skin: hit the hammer/wrench icon in the lower right part of your screen. Then click on the animal pen that you want to change the skins for. A paint can will be shown with some other icons. Click on the paint can. All animal skins available for that animal will be displayed along the bottom of your screen. For the pigs, the speckled pig will be one of those as will the baby pig skin and any others you've won/bought for the pigs. Click whatever one you want, then click off to the side away from your animals to have the skins list disappear and a blue check mark appear. Click the blue check mark to exit Edit mode.

FYI - The process is the same for any building that has skins as well.

jumpsforjoy1
04-22-16, 08:12 AM
Can you please list the upgrade items that stormie is buying? Also how long was the upgrade listed for sale?

Stormie usually buys things that have been in the side shop for a while, not newly listed items.

Stormie did not buy upgrade parts from me but he did buy spinach that was on sale for less than 6 hours.

Rynetory2
04-22-16, 08:25 AM

Please see Change your animals' skin (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1247838&viewfull=1#post1247838). It works the same as RS2 by going into Edit mode.

MisterBlu
04-22-16, 09:34 AM
Many thanks for your help. In all the time I have been playing this game I hadn't realised that you could do this. I now have my speckled pigs back and the pink pigs changed to piglets. How cute are they? If I don't get any further with this event I will be happy with them and the duck pond.

maryamhjm
04-22-16, 11:12 AM
With just under 5 days left I hit the 4th prize at 2000. I can't wait for this to be over! Been trying for 2 days to get 2 rakes to upgrade the tree to level 12, simply because I'm so close. It's been mathematically impossible for me to get the foal for days now. Am selling extra upgrade parts as I get them from deliveries. No point in saving them. Terrible event.

Congrats to everyone who did get the foal.

Can the droprate increase of the update tools as I play almost the whole day(which is not normal, I know) and still I am afraid that it will be impossible to increase to stage 14 to have the tree with full blosoms and the foal is only possible if buying extra bird feeders constantly to increase flowers. It should be a little more easier so it is more fun to pkay, otherwise I won't even try next time as I am most of the time not even interested in the skins and other things you can win as I do not even have space to place them.
Also it takes ages to upgrade a piece of land. I play dragon story as well and a lot of times events are on both stories(quit other stories as it is just to much and takes to much time)
So please consider all the above, as playing would bemuch more interesting

LadyFencer
04-22-16, 06:48 PM
I reached level 11 on the tree. I need to collect about 9 more times to have the foal. I don't care about finishing the tree. And, if I've miscalculated on the foal, I might buy bird feeders, or I just might not get it at all. The way this event has unfolded has just reinforced to me that the goals are a lovely thing, but not worth stressing over. I'm going to keep sending deliveries, and I'll sell whatever parts I get.

lydiahin
04-23-16, 06:13 AM
PookieBear50 is correct. Your balloon tickets will be stored in your game until you have expanded to the Hot Air Balloon Station.

Thanks for the info!

ozigal
04-23-16, 04:35 PM
I would have to say this is the most disappointing event I have played. I haven't seen a glove in days, or is that most of the event, did they run out of rubber n pink paint? If this had been my first event I would have deleted the game.
Would be the first event I knew i wasn't going to see it to the end.
Hopefully the next event will keep us returning to the game.

tuffyjkitten
04-23-16, 06:58 PM
The only positive from doing all the deliveries that refused to give event parts was that I got enough land deeds to do 2 expansions. That's the thing I enjoyed the most. The tree is at level 11 and will look nice next to Piper's tree house.

LadyFencer
04-23-16, 07:30 PM

I got the foal today! I bought parts as available--which wasn't much as we've all had problems getting them--purchased one gem feeder in the sale last weekend and a few regular feeders. I didn't spend any real money and only those few gems. I'm sure the next event will become even harder, but that's OK. I am quite happy just playing normally if needed. Thank you to those who sold parts. My rate dropped back down again today, but I'll sell anything else I get.

Clark_Wayne
04-23-16, 09:56 PM

yes that's what i thought too. but i saw sometimes stormie buying things i put 5-10 min ago ! LOL
not often but it happens (and i'm not talking about event stuffs)
i don't really care about since i sell only things i don't need :D

stm4522
04-24-16, 03:57 PM
This was probably the worst event that I have played in FS2. Very disappointing to work and work and no upgrade parts for days! Not a fun event at all. The only positive I had was building up my supplies and getting lots of coins earned from selling my goods. Poor results from Storm 8 personnel as usual. No changes and certainly no answers to everyone's questions.

jumpsforjoy1
04-24-16, 06:36 PM
I have earned the foal on my daughter's game and will have the foal on my game in just 2 more collections. I am not sure if anyone from Storm 8 ever reads our comments but on the off chance they do I am hoping they will give a lot more thought into the next event that they run.

I play games for fun and relaxation and I am willing to spend money on my games. I enjoy the challenge of an event. But this event was downright grueling and monotonous, sending delivery after delivery after delivery only to not get any upgrade parts. Buying both regular and deluxe bird houses that out of 10 bird houses would yield as few as 2 or 3 upgrade parts. Stormie showing up in our neighbors shops and buying up upgrade parts. All of this has made me very unexcited about the game and very reluctant to partake in the next event.

I get the fact that Storm 8 is out to make money but we deserve better than as shoddy of an event that this has been. Storm 8 also needs to take into account how much people might possibly be willing to spend to reach a goal in an event. My threshold is $15. Storm 8 needs to realize that for as little as $7.99 a month I can subscribe to Netflix and have an entire month's worth of entertainment. When you begin to think about how you will spend your entertainment dollars, events run by Storm 8 do not make much financial sense no matter how cute the prize is especially when the event requires so much of one's time and patience to complete.

Rynetory2
04-24-16, 06:46 PM
The team does read suggestions and feedback forum. That's why I have been asking the community to leave event feedback in there.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88454-Farm-Story-Events-and-Challenges

By posting your feedback here makes your post most likely to get lost in pages of event thread. Since you are giving feedback, the suggestion and feedback forum is the appropriate destination and we can keep a record of all event feedback in the thread mentioned. You may want to repost there as well.

Likewise I like to remind members not to post bugs here, especially bugs unrelated to event. Although this event thread is an active thread, it is not meant to serve the purpose of other forums/threads. Thank you.

jumpsforjoy1
04-25-16, 04:00 AM
The team does read suggestions and feedback forum. That's why I have been asking the community to leave event feedback in there.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88454-Farm-Story-Events-and-Challenges

By posting your feedback here makes your post most likely to get lost in pages of event thread. Since you are giving feedback, the suggestion and feedback forum is the appropriate destination and we can keep a record of all event feedback in the thread mentioned. You may want to repost there as well.

Likewise I like to remind members not to post bugs here, especially bugs unrelated to event. Although this event thread is an active thread, it is not meant to serve the purpose of other forums/threads. Thank you.

Thanks rynetory2, I will definitely post my comments in the event feedback. I posted it here because I think it has value to the community in that it helps folks feel not quite so isolated and excluded by this event if they know others have struggled and are disappointed. Have a super day!

Rynetory2
04-25-16, 08:21 AM
Thanks rynetory2, I will definitely post my comments in the event feedback. I posted it here because I think it has value to the community in that it helps folks feel not quite so isolated and excluded by this event if they know others have struggled and are disappointed. Have a super day!

Thank you for posting in the suggestion thread. It's very sweet of you to give support to community here as well. :)

Rynetory2
04-25-16, 08:34 AM
I really hope to see more members come forward to give your feedback and suggestions in Farm Story Events and Challenges (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88454-Farm-Story-Events-and-Challenges). I feel sad reading your posts on your struggles for past few events because I feel your frustrations... :( I want to help but I need your feedback in order to do so...

generalmadness
04-25-16, 08:56 AM
Is there any significant difference between the tree at level 11 and 12? I have my goal as of this morning, and now I am scanning the market for upgrade parts to see if I can boost it. If there is no difference between 11 and 12, then I won't bother, and can unload all these upgrade parts!

Rynetory2
04-25-16, 09:07 AM
I didn't remember seeing any major significance from level 11 to 12. You will get flowers in the tree from 14 to 15. Hopefully others can give you better answers.

generalmadness
04-25-16, 09:09 AM
I didn't remember seeing any major significance from level 11 to 12. You will get flowers in the tree from 14 to 15. Hopefully others can give you better answers.

Thank you! I think I will throw in the towel, and dump my upgrade parts!

eneke
04-25-16, 10:13 AM
Is there any significant difference between the tree at level 11 and 12? I have my goal as of this morning, and now I am scanning the market for upgrade parts to see if I can boost it. If there is no difference between 11 and 12, then I won't bother, and can unload all these upgrade parts!

There is no difference whatsoever. Once you hit level 11, nothing changes until the final level. I stayed at level 12 and sold all my upgrade parts after in order to help others. Personally I like the tree without the flowers on it anyway.

LuvsHorror
04-25-16, 01:59 PM
I spent all afternoon and evening yesterday, and all morning today, haunting the papers and other farms and have managed to fully upgrade my meadow. Wow! Thought my ipad was going to burn up. Just couldn't stand the idea of not completing something I started. Thanks to everyone selling parts, and good luck.

kooky panda
04-25-16, 03:12 PM
Reminder from post 1
Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76146-Farm-2-Buy-Sell) thread for sale of event items.
Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Recent buy/sell posts have been removed.

eucom
04-25-16, 03:46 PM
I'm within 275 of getting the foal....not gonna happen. Spent a little over 250,000 coins and all my gems yesterday and today buying bird houses and didn't get enough flowers. Over half the time it was coins or upgrade parts, but I was already at level 15. And not enough coins to buy more then a couple of bird houses. The majority of the flowers received were 2-6. I don't think I received 10 flowers but maybe 10-12 times. Very disappointed in the game, and frustrated with myself for spending all my coins and gems!

Rynetory2
04-25-16, 05:41 PM
Congratulations Farm Story 2 Community! :D

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30470

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30471

spring_peeper
04-25-16, 06:08 PM
I must admit, this was the first event I wasn't disappointed with.

That's because I didn't bother with it!

Not surprised to see the same frustrating comments. Even trying to help others by selling upgrade parts was mediocre at best.

I've said this before and I'll say it again - stop basing events on pure luck. If someone wants to put the time, effort and thought into how to go about their game, they deserve to win the prize.

As far as posting feedback in the other thread, does it really matter? Does TL really read the feedback? I'm guessing no, otherwise we wouldn't have so many people disappointed over and over again.

seesters
04-25-16, 06:10 PM
I'm glad that I at least got the gazebo. The colt was impossible to get. There weren't enough drops throughout the entire event. Too many times we have to spend gems to get ahead or keep up. At least I did better than on that Easter decbaucle....that was ridiculous.

Rynetory2
04-25-16, 07:06 PM
As far as posting feedback in the other thread, does it really matter? Does TL really read the feedback? I'm guessing no, otherwise we wouldn't have so many people disappointed over and over again.

Just so you know, I mentioned previously I had not submitted a report on the feedback cos I was waiting for more feedback to come in. Your post was the only feedback for several months and I didn't think it was fair to submit just base on 1 post as it concerned the whole community. Perhaps the team is waiting for more feedback as well? I don't know...

But my take is this - there would not be any changes at all if without feedback. With some feedback, at least we have a chance rather than not trying at all. :)

PookieBear50
04-25-16, 07:14 PM
I really hope to see more members come forward to give your feedback and suggestions in Farm Story Events and Challenges (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88454-Farm-Story-Events-and-Challenges). I feel sad reading your posts on your struggles for past few events because I feel your frustrations... :( I want to help but I need your feedback in order to do so...

It's easy to post complaints and vent frustrations during the event rather than provide good feedback. On the other hand, to offer useful, valid feedback, I think it is better to submit that AFTER the event, when one can look back at what worked and what could (or should) be changed. Not that there isn't value in submitting complaints immediately, because sometimes something NEEDS to be changed ASAP, but when trying to offer usable suggestions and criticisms worth taking note of, it is (hopefully) better to offer that with a cool head when one has had time to think back, rather than at the immediate moment when one's frustration and irritation are likely to turn would-be feedback into harsh criticisms and complaints.

For my part, I admit to starting to submit feedback on the other thread, but stopped because I felt I was too irritated and was letting it color my language, and also because I did not feel I could offer anything worth considering for future events. I did, however, add a post to the other thread as the event was drawing to a close.

Rynetory2
04-25-16, 07:33 PM
I saw your 2nd post and Thank you to you and the other members for taking the time and making the effort. Appreciate that. All posts were very constructive which would be very helpful for the team's considerations. I will submit them in after the weekend, so others can drop a post there in the next couple of days if they like.

generalmadness
04-25-16, 09:09 PM
Ha! Stormie just tried to sell garden gloves! Um, thanks?

Allie0105
04-26-16, 04:20 PM
Congratulations to everybody for all your hard work so we could achieve all the goals in the quest. I know there has been a lot of angst and unhappy comments during this event but it shows what we can achieve. I for one am really happy.

I know I'm not a moderator or anyone special. I'm just a player like everyone else but I still wanted to thank everyone for helping me.