PDA

View Full Version : Gem Sales

GanleeKalinae
03-29-16, 02:39 PM
I've just seen a few people posting about gem sales and I'm wondering why everyone doesn't get one?

kooky panda
03-29-16, 02:52 PM
Sales go out randomly to different games. Hopefully you will receive one soon!

GanleeKalinae
03-29-16, 03:06 PM
Thanks for replying kooky pandy, hopefully I get will get one in the not too distant future :D

chickenladyx14
04-02-16, 11:30 PM
I contacted support half a dozen times about the gem sales GanleeKaliae. They provided no definite answer to why some get the sales and others do not. Keeping fingers crossed we both get a gem sale real soon! :)

Niire
04-02-16, 11:33 PM
I have been playing since last year (September I think?), and never had a gem sale. :(

kittenthief
04-03-16, 07:21 AM
I get gem sales all the time, I have 30% off today.

chickenladyx14
04-03-16, 01:54 PM
Rub salt in our open wounds kittenthief! :D j/k

Allixiandra
04-04-16, 12:12 AM
As far as I remember we had this issue already in another thread, but I can't be bothered to search it. 😇
I am very sorry to say that, but I get the sales very often, had the last one yesterday.
I assume that it is not only a randomly but also a selected thing. What I mean is that players who buy more often get more sales than the players who don't buy at all or very seldom. And I can remember that someone else was saying this and I was complaining that this not fair and that all of us should have the same chances to get a sale. ☹️

GanleeKalinae
04-04-16, 04:19 AM
I've just had a look back to see can I find those threads you mentioned and some people have gotten sales almost every day or at least once or twice a week, this is really frustrating as I have been buying gem packs but I don't feel like doing so anymore knowing that most people are getting them at a discount :(

JeffW60
04-19-16, 12:12 PM
I've noticed something about gem sales. If you buy gems, immediately after that you will get a gem sale, then if you don't buy any after 2 or 3 sales opportunities, you won't see as many, and they will come around less often. They seem to reward you with more sales after you initially buy some.

jojopeanut
04-19-16, 12:42 PM
I've only had one sale sense I began playing in Oct. That was black Friday. I do buy gems fairly regular basis still. But a gem sale once a month wouldn't hurt lol. I don't play any other S8 games but when I download one for a goal reward of gems that game always has a gem sale pop up.

chickenladyx14
04-19-16, 01:07 PM
I can shoot that theory down in my circumstance Jeff. I have purchased many gem packages and half a dozen Value Packs. I have never received a gem sale. E-mails to corporate were answered quickly but they gained no results as far as gem sales are concerned.
So I have quit buying. And will stay quit until I see a gem sale pop up on my game.

Werekatze
05-03-16, 10:37 AM
Yeah, I also buy gems but have never seen a gem sale. =( Thank you for bringing this up, as I was convinced FFS didn't do them! I truly hope this changes. I have stopped buying gems as frequently. It's odd though. .. on DS I get sales alll the time (which I appreciate) !

LilliDee
05-03-16, 11:44 AM
Random sales to random people is silly. I also have never received a gem sale thus I don't buy gems, duh. If I received a gem sale, then I would consider buying gems. More people would no doubt spend more money if they received gem sales. Random seems like a silly business strategy.

Delyla02
05-03-16, 12:37 PM
Wow. I get sales in DS all the time, but never in FF. I too thought they didn't do them. And yes, I splurge and buy 1 530 pack a month. Now I'm mad. Maybe I should waste that money elsewhere. >:(

Werekatze
05-19-16, 01:38 AM
Finally got my first gem sale!! Was starting to think it would never happen! I hope everyone got the sale. =D

chickenladyx14
05-19-16, 06:25 AM
If they don't want to offer me a sale, so be it. I'm not going to lose sleep over it :D
But they must realize that they are losing gem sale revenue.