PDA

View Full Version : Aries - 2016 March 29

matiasabad94
03-29-16, 11:34 AM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/9/9a/Ariess.jpeg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/700?cb=20160329183946

STEP ONE: Breed any two animals.
STEP TWO: Collect 360 cosmic climbers from harvesting.
STEP THREE: Hatch a Fallaby (6-hour Fire/Nature breed).
STEP FOUR: Feed Fallaby 50 times.

Sandybellee
03-29-16, 11:42 AM
Yaaay! It started. Good luck, all!

1. Breed any two animals
2. Collect 360 tokens from harvesting

I am so glad I planted 20 hour crops on all my farms yesterday! I'm 50% done with collecting the tokens already! :)

natxjkkggg
03-29-16, 11:48 AM
But what comes behind???

matiasabad94
03-29-16, 11:51 AM
Yaaay! It started. Good luck, all!

1. Breed any two animals
2. Collect 360 tokens from harvesting

I am so glad I planted 20 hour crops on all my farms yesterday! I'm 50% done with collecting the tokens already! :)

That's some good planning!

ninasidstorm8
03-29-16, 11:51 AM
It will be interesting to see what we will have to breed this time. 360, is a lot of tokens to collect. Looks like we are getting a multiple for the crop time. I received 7 on some 5 hour crops and 8 on some others. Looks like we are getting 1.5/Hour on average.

AuroraLava
03-29-16, 11:53 AM
I will get a late start on this one.. I have over 5 hours left on the nest and almost 6 in the breeding den before I can start to breed a new pair. I won't spend gold to speed up since I used gold to speed up items for the last animal and did not get it because I missed harvesting by 5 minutes. Oh well, I guess we can't have it all. :o

Sandybellee
03-29-16, 11:57 AM
That's some good planning!
Thanks! I remembered that the second step of the Aquarius goal line was collecting tokens so I wanted to be prepared. I'm an Aries so I've been waiting for this one! (Although I don't believe in horoscopes.)

Silverrain1
03-29-16, 12:09 PM
I love it! It's really beautiful! And it's my star sign next month. Can't wait to see how it looks. Good luck to all in this. I can't start for an other few hours as my nest is pretty occupied

chickenladyx14
03-29-16, 12:13 PM
Is this a one element (zodiac) animal? I see the habitat is 3 element. TY

MelodicStars
03-29-16, 12:18 PM
I believe all zodiac animals have at least one other element besides the zodiac element. That way you can still hatch it even if you don't have the habitat

GanleeKalinae
03-29-16, 12:18 PM

No it's a dual element animal, zodiac with probably fire or earth.

chickenladyx14
03-29-16, 12:20 PM
Thank-you Chocolate5141 and GanleeKalinae- it will be my first goal line. I don't see much sense in playing though as I have missed the ones before it :(

jojopeanut
03-29-16, 12:24 PM
Oh cool. Luckily I waited to harvest nexus nuts till after update. 13% better than 0 to start. Good luck everyone .

GanleeKalinae
03-29-16, 12:24 PM
Thank-you GanleeKalinae - it will be my first goal line. I don't see much sense in playing though as I have missed the ones before it :(

No problem :D I missed the Aquarius animal but I'm hoping we will get a chance to get them again at some stage. I think you should give it a go, even if you only want to try for the one zodiac animal it's still a new element to add to your forest and the goal lines aren't too difficult if you keep planting 20 hour crops. The only snag is if you have to breed a certain animal but I think it's worth a shot!

GanleeKalinae
03-29-16, 12:28 PM
Just harvested 6 x 1 hour crops and ended up with 8 cosmic climbers so it is possible to get more than one token per hour.

chickenladyx14
03-29-16, 12:28 PM
GanleeKalinae:
Seeing as you twisted my arm (OUCH!), I'll give it a go. :D
I would like to keep up with your progress so please post okay? Us newbies must stick together. Kinda like the blind leading the blind. :)

GanleeKalinae
03-29-16, 12:34 PM
GanleeKalinae:
I would like to keep up with your progress so please post okay?

Brilliant! good luck ;) plus I think it's a very beautiful animal in epic form!

I'll post my progress each day :D I skipped the first step of breeding two animals for 10 gems as I have a chocolate rabbit on the nest and wanted to get ahead. I harvested one hour crops that I had waiting and then planted rune prunes x 6.

Just keep planting rune prunes and if you find out that they will be ready to harvest at a silly time in the morning then plant some one hour or five hour crops in between so you will be awake or have free time to harvest them all.

Yes, we must stick together! The pisces was my first goal line and I had no idea what I was doing, thankfully the peeps on here did, would be lost without them :p

chickenladyx14
03-29-16, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the tips and the well wishes! And mega amounts of good luck to you :)

catlicja
03-29-16, 12:40 PM
No problem :D I missed the Aquarius animal but I'm hoping we will get a chance to get them again at some stage. I think you should give it a go, even if you only want to try for the one zodiac animal it's still a new element to add to your forest and the goal lines aren't too difficult if you keep planting 20 hour crops. The only snag is if you have to breed a certain animal but I think it's worth a shot!

GanleeKalinae:
I would like to keep up with your progress so please post okay? Us newbies must stick together. Kinda like the blind leading the blind. :)
LoL. Me too, me too. Play for fun :)
I missed first one too

chickenladyx14
03-29-16, 12:42 PM
Good luck to you too caticja! I hope Ganlee and I don't lead you too far astray :D

GanleeKalinae
03-29-16, 12:47 PM
Good luck to you too caticja! I hope Ganlee and I don't lead you too far astray :D

We would never! :p

Good luck catlija, hope we all get to bring this beautiful animal home to our forests :D

Last time we had to breed an animal and feed it I think 50 times so when you are getting close to collecting enough of the tokens from harvesting remember to leave the breeding area and nest free in case we have to do the same for step 3 this time and also to have enough apples and the evolution flower free for step 4 in case you have to feed it and evolve it.

Doompicnic
03-29-16, 01:11 PM
For my step one I tried my unicorn with my pyro pony because I thought it would be a quick breed but I got the 45 timer! :)

catlicja
03-29-16, 01:14 PM
We would never! :p

Good luck catlija, hope we all get to bring this beautiful animal home to our forests :D

Last time we had to breed an animal and feed it I think 50 times so when you are getting close to collecting enough of the tokens from harvesting remember to leave the breeding area and nest free in case we have to do the same for step 3 this time and also to have enough apples and the evolution flower free for step 4 in case you have to feed it and evolve it.

Good point, thanks.
Thank you, we can do it :)

ninasidstorm8
03-29-16, 01:17 PM
For my step one I tried my unicorn with my pyro pony because I thought it would be a quick breed but I got the 45 timer! :)

Congratulations!!! I did a similar thing breeding a Crystal Unicorn and a Frostfang but I received a 4 hour timer.

Doompicnic
03-29-16, 01:18 PM
Congratulations!!! I did a similar thing breeding a Crystal Unicorn and a Frostfang but I received a 4 hour timer.

Thanks! Its funny because for weeks I've been breeding unicorn and frostfang with nothing but 4 hour timers.

Shadifern
03-29-16, 01:59 PM
This is my favorite zodiac, I hope I can get it. But I've never succeeded before...

MaribouMay
03-29-16, 02:04 PM

Congratulations!!!

mrhammy48
03-29-16, 03:29 PM
I finally bred pearl Peyton and he's on the nest. I don't think I'll need to do any speeding since I need time to collect crops. I really like this one. I wasn't sure what to breed for this goal line so I tried dark/nature.

Clark_Wayne
03-29-16, 04:17 PM
STEP 3 : HATCH VOLLABY
STEP 4 : feed vollaby 50 times

ninasidstorm8
03-29-16, 04:39 PM

Is the animal you are referring to a Fallaby in English? A Rare Nature/Fire animal with a 6 hour breed time?

Clark_Wayne
03-29-16, 04:43 PM
Is the animal you are referring to a Fallaby in English? A Rare Nature/Fire animal with a 6 hour breed time?

yes fallaby ! :) i sometimes forget i'm playing in french LOL

ninasidstorm8
03-29-16, 04:48 PM

Thank you very much for the information. I am sure it will help a lot of players. Us English speakers generally forget that many players are using a different language. Thank you again for the information.

matiasabad94
03-29-16, 04:48 PM

Updated the OP. Thank you very much.

JeffW60
03-29-16, 05:10 PM
Updated the OP. Thank you very much.

Should that be 'Fallaby'?

GanleeKalinae
03-29-16, 06:11 PM
Thanks Clarke_Wayne and matiasabad94 for the info :D

Just made a first attempt for the fallaby and got a fairy ferret as expected :p

epinederose
03-29-16, 09:08 PM
Merciii ;)

Yayyy I am aries and of course I will go for this one.. I am lucky because I got a baby fallaby a few days ago, and I could not resign myself to sell it.. Cute baby... This will help saving some apple..
Good luck to all
I like these goals ;)

oo56
03-29-16, 09:44 PM
I'm already halfway done collecting 360 Cosmic Climbers... I got 30 Cosmic Climbers per Power Pear (20 hrs.) I harvested. ;) I guess they wanted to help us out and give us more items for each crop we harvest. :) In terms of breeding a Fallaby, I tried right now and ended up getting a Ferry Ferret. Quoting Rosanna Pansino whenever she talks about sprinkles... "Make it rain. Make it rain." Instead it becomes "Make it rain. Make it rain. Fairy Ferrets..."

calvinxx
03-29-16, 11:18 PM
I have mine on the nest now! 13h hatch time.
I sped through a lot of Nexus Nuts to get through the harvesting portion and then spent about 150 gems on speed breeding for a Fallaby. Got every combo possible except Fallaby. Even got 2 of Solar Simian, and Paradise Parret both 6h timers. So I paid the 50 gems to skip the step and then fed my level 10 Fallaby 25 times, paying 25 gems to skip the rest of the step and voila!

Sandybellee
03-30-16, 12:22 AM
Aargh! First try at Fallaby - super rare Vinotaur. Sigh... That might have finally been a Stuffin Puffin after all those fire-earth breedings if I had given it one more chance.

hutchyy12345
03-30-16, 12:38 AM
You know one of the habitats are on sale when each zodiac animal comes out, does anyone know if they will go on sale again after all four have been on sale once? So far I haven't bought any of them and I'm worried that after the fourth animal is released and the habitat goes on sale that the habitats will no longer go on sale after that.

debrasbistro
03-30-16, 02:06 AM

Lol merci bien. J'adore les noms en fran?ais. J'habite Paris une ann?e.

debrasbistro
03-30-16, 02:07 AM

:D

Clark_Wayne
03-30-16, 05:58 AM
Lol merci bien. J'adore les noms en fran?ais. J'habite Paris une ann?e.

:D

yes their name are nice but not easy to communicate if i don't have the english name LOL

ninasidstorm8
03-30-16, 08:01 AM
I don't like when the count for harvesting is done as a percentage rather than showing how many tokens retrieved vs. the number needed. The gem count to speed is not as helpful as usual since it seems to represent the number tokens you still need to collect divided by 1.5. I have purposely harvested my crops very slowly but at least 1/3 of the time, I do not get a message identifying the number of Cosmic Climbers I received. I don't believe that I have missed out on any but it is hard to tell. My observations, indicate I get 1 token for a 1 hour crop more often than 2 but I did get 2 for each of 6 farms once during a harvest. So I probably have averaged close to 1.5 per hour.

I have passed the halfway point and I am now at 54%, so it looks like I will not complete the Harvesting step until tomorrow morning. I hope to breed a Fallaby before then, but I am just producing Fairy Ferrets so far, 3 of them. I had been doing really well on getting the extra bomb for breeding until I hit the Ferrets. Only 1 bomb between the 3 of them.

I am a bit surprised that S8 went with Nature/Fire again since Pisces required us to breed a Nature/Fire Rare as well. At least the fails are short even though I bred all the available Nature/Fire animals long ago.

HappyHeartBakery
03-30-16, 08:27 AM
I don't like when the count for harvesting is done as a percentage rather than showing how many tokens retrieved vs. the number needed. The gem count to speed is not as helpful as usual since it seems to represent the number tokens you still need to collect divided by 1.5. I have purposely harvested my crops very slowly but at least 1/3 of the time, I do not get a message identifying the number of Cosmic Climbers I received. I don't believe that I have missed out on any but it is hard to tell. My observations, indicate I get 1 token for a 1 hour crop more often than 2 but I did get 2 for each of 6 farms once during a harvest. So I probably have averaged close to 1.5 per hour.

I have passed the halfway point and I am now at 54%, so it looks like I will not complete the Harvesting step until tomorrow morning. I hope to breed a Fallaby before then, but I am just producing Fairy Ferrets so far, 3 of them. I had been doing really well on getting the extra bomb for breeding until I hit the Ferrets. Only 1 bomb between the 3 of them.

I am a bit surprised that S8 went with Nature/Fire again since Pisces required us to breed a Nature/Fire Rare as well. At least the fails are short even though I bred all the available Nature/Fire animals long ago.

I have noticed same results from harvesting (closer to 1.5/1 hr). And I agree, I don't like the % either

MaribouMay
03-30-16, 09:02 AM
I have noticed same results from harvesting (closer to 1.5/1 hr). And I agree, I don't like the % either

I concur on 1.5 and the percentage.

GanleeKalinae
03-30-16, 09:07 AM
Just planted a second lot of rune prunes and I'm on my third fairy ferret fail, just as well the breeding and hatching times for the fire/nature types are so short!

Sandybellee
03-30-16, 09:20 AM
Ok, I'll be done with the harvesting soon. Hopefully I can breed a Fallaby. I very rarely get those.

1. Vinotaur
2. Jackalope
3. Jackalope
4. Fairy Ferret
5. Fairy Ferret
6. Vinotaur
7. Fairy Ferret
8. Flyerfox
9. Fairy Ferret
10. Fairy Ferret
11. Fairy Ferret
12. Solar Simian
13. Paradise Parrot

Silverrain1
03-30-16, 09:21 AM
I would like a number saying how many I have collected rather than a percentage to. Iv not collected a huge amount so far but have got 6 sets of mangoes ready to collect in about 30 mins so that will add up. Not sure when to start for fallaby as don't want it sitting to long on the nest if I get it quite quickly but then don't want to run low on time if I don't get it straight away. I also don't need any nature, fire animals so nothing new to get from this combo.

GanleeKalinae
03-30-16, 11:07 AM
Fourth fairy ferret fail :(

catlicja
03-30-16, 11:49 AM
Fourth fairy ferret fail :(

[hug]
I'm pretty sure I'll have ferret after ferret... I didn't start trying, still waiting for free nest

Silverrain1
03-30-16, 12:44 PM
At 46% so far. After what's in the nest finishes I will start trying for fallaby just incase.

ninasidstorm8
03-30-16, 02:30 PM
After 5 straight Fairy Ferrets. I have my first 6 hour timer trying for the Fallaby. Now the wait is on. Will it be the Fallaby :) or a Solar Simian :( or will it be a Paradise Parrot :mad:. I haven't bred a Super Rare in over 2 weeks, so I'd hate to get one now.

I am 73% complete with harvesting, so, I expect to be able to complete the harvesting step in about 11 hours. That would make a Fallaby timing just about perfect as it would be ready to leave the nest about an hour after I am completed with the Harvesting. Could I be that lucky?

GanleeKalinae
03-30-16, 02:47 PM
[hug]
I'm pretty sure I'll have ferret after ferret... I didn't start trying, still waiting for free nest

Thanks, I hope you manage to breed one quickly, it can be frustrating sometimes!

I just got a 6 hour timer on my fifth attempt, now the wait begins, come on fallaby, I hope it's you!

JeffW60
03-30-16, 04:52 PM
Should have all the tokens collected by the morning. Have made two attempts to this point for a Fallaby, and got a Fairy Ferret and a Vinotour. Will make a third attempt shortly.

JeffW60
03-30-16, 05:13 PM
Should have all the tokens collected by the morning. Have made two attempts to this point for a Fallaby, and got a Fairy Ferret and a Vinotour. Will make a third attempt shortly.

Update: 3rd attempt at Fallaby resulted in another Fairy Ferret.

GanleeKalinae
03-30-16, 05:33 PM
Thanks, I hope you manage to breed one quickly, it can be frustrating sometimes!

I just got a 6 hour timer on my fifth attempt, now the wait begins, come on fallaby, I hope it's you!

It's a fallaby! My luck is changing :p

Should have enough tokens collected by tomorrow afternoon and hoping to get the Aries animal by Friday morning at the latest after feeding and evolving fallaby :D

ninasidstorm8
03-30-16, 05:46 PM
It's a fallaby! My luck is changing :p

Should have enough tokens collected by tomorrow afternoon and hoping to get the Aries animal by Friday morning at the latest after feeding and evolving fallaby :D

Congratulations!!!

GanleeKalinae
03-30-16, 05:57 PM
Congratulations!!!

Thank you! I really hope your 6 hour timer turns out to be a fallaby too :D

ninasidstorm8
03-30-16, 08:42 PM
What a surprise. The 6 hour timer on my 6th try turned out to be the desired Fallaby. It should be ready to hatch shortly after I finish collecting enough Cosmic Climbers from harvesting. I am at 89% complete, so I expect that harvesting the Nexus Nuts I am planting overnight should be enough to complete the task. I should have the Pisces early tomorrow.

Looks like I will have a day and 1/2 to breed anything I want until the Friday update. I am returning to Dark/Nature for a possible Trick or Trent, so I am back to getting Planthers.

catlicja
03-30-16, 10:42 PM
Congratulations! :)
I have first fairy ferret :)

natxjkkggg
03-31-16, 01:37 AM
Six hour hoping for fallaby !!!!

ogreve
03-31-16, 02:12 AM
I have gotten nothing but Fairy Ferrets on both of my accounts... Fortunately they're short fails, but I hope to breed a Fallaby soon.

epinederose
03-31-16, 02:38 AM
How many fairy furrets must I breed
Before I can get Fallabyyy
How many times must I try to succeed
to breed a single Fallaby
the answer my friend is blowing in the wind
the answer is blowing in the wind......

hellooooooo goooooooooood morning !!
besides this sos-song to S8, Team Lava, I have got an army of fairy furret
someone wants one ????? for free, folks, for freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I HATE FAIRY FURRETS !!!!!!! :mad:

TEAMLAVA : I am an aries, and you must now that we aries have ABSOLUTELY NO PATIENCE
you are making a torture to me....... But you must know aries never give up, so won't I !!!
hahahaaaaaaaaaa have a good day all, and have much fun breeding furrets.... they're cute !!

;)

epinederose
03-31-16, 02:40 AM
Congratulations! :)
I have first fairy ferret :)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

dot worry, Catlicja, you will get some more !! I can tell
hahahahaaaa

epinederose
03-31-16, 02:41 AM
Six hour hoping for fallaby !!!!

;) TWO fairy furrets !!!!!!!

;)

LauraGSJK
03-31-16, 03:19 AM
Thanks so much Matiasabad94, for your helpful information. Thanks to everyone else that posts also. I wish everyone the best of luck! :D

Sandybellee
03-31-16, 03:41 AM
Lots of fellow Aries on the forum it seems! Good luck to us all! I haven't got a Fallaby yet but I'll try to be patient and keep trying.

Congrats to everyone who already bred it!

epinederose
03-31-16, 05:05 AM
Lots of fellow Aries on the forum it seems! Good luck to us all! I haven't got a Fallaby yet but I'll try to be patient and keep trying.

Congrats to everyone who already bred it!

Are you patient, Sandybellee ?????
I got 5 hours now !!yayyyyyyyyyyyyy getting closer !!!! dont give up hope, never !!!

Sandybellee
03-31-16, 06:45 AM
Ok, I'll be done with the harvesting soon. Hopefully I can breed a Fallaby. I very rarely get those.

1. Vinotaur
2. Jackalope
3. Jackalope
4. Fairy Ferret
5. Fairy Ferret
6. Vinotaur

Aargh! Two super rares wasted! Maybe I should have just skipped hatching the Fallaby because I can feed the one I have. This sucks!

Sandybellee
03-31-16, 06:48 AM
Are you patient, Sandybellee ?????
I got 5 hours now !!yayyyyyyyyyyyyy getting closer !!!! dont give up hope, never !!!

I try to be, lol! But generally I want everything right now or preferably yesterday. :D I need to practice patience. I hope we both get a Fallaby very soon!

natxjkkggg
03-31-16, 07:55 AM
The six Hour timer was a solar simian !!!!

ninasidstorm8
03-31-16, 08:15 AM
It looks like the Random Number Generator was looking out for me on this one. I harvested my overnight Nexus Nuts to complete the Harvesting task. I reached 99% complete before harvesting from my 6th farm, so I had a little wiggle room. Ten minutes later my Fallaby was ready to leave the nest so Step 3 was complete. I fed the Fallaby 15 times and put him in the Evolution Flower for 8 hours. It should be ready in another 2 hours so I can complete the feeding step. I had another baby Fallaby in reserve, but I decided to save him for another time and just feed the new one since I am not in a hurry right now.

I'll wait for a gap in breeding to hatch the Aries when I get it. Currently, I am trying Dark/Nature again to get a Trick or Trent/Punk Skunk. Getting 10 hour timers almost makes me miss the 3 hour timers. :)

Good Luck to everyone.

Niire
03-31-16, 08:20 AM
So, my breeding den only knows one timer...3 hrs, lol. I think I have gotten like 5 or 6 of those little fairy ferret buggers now! :p I got the farm step done, just waiting to see if the gods of breeding favor me or not now. I have a fallaby already level 4 I can feed once the time comes...IF the time comes! S8 games have been hating on me today...

Edit...well well...just tried again, flyer fox and fallaby, and got a 7 hour timer...it's a vinotaur, one I don't have! Still no fallaby but I love new babies, especially super rare ones!

melissab31
03-31-16, 09:46 AM
Breeding fallaby

Fallaby Lv4-pyro poney Lv15 = fire ferret
Fire ferret Lv 15-pandafola Lv 15 = fire ferret

Think I'm going to try fire ferret Lv 15 - flyer fox Lv 10 next see what I get?

natxjkkggg
03-31-16, 09:49 AM
It's only pure luck if or if not !!!!!!!

rasike
03-31-16, 10:10 AM
I wonder how many gems does it cost to skip breeding Fallaby? I already have one level 1 and 1 level 7 Fallaby, so if I will not be able to breed it, I will be able to skip it. I had a gem giving dragon in my nest for one day, so I only had one breeding attempt so far, and it will be a Fairy Ferret. I did not get Pisces last time because I got all possible fire + nature animals except Solar Simian, and I tried many times.

Sandybellee
03-31-16, 10:13 AM
I wonder how many gems does it cost to skip breeding Fallaby? I already have one level 1 and 1 level 7 Fallaby, so if I will not be able to breed it, I will be able to skip it. I had a gem giving dragon in my nest for one day, so I only had one breeding attempt so far, and it will be a Fairy Ferret. I did not get Pisces last time because I got all possible fire + nature animals except Solar Simian, and I tried many times.

It's 50 gems to skip.

ninasidstorm8
03-31-16, 10:27 AM
I didn't think enough about feeding the Fallaby. To feed a baby Fallaby 50 times, it will need 2 turns in the Evolution Flower. Since I have plenty of time to complete the goal. I just put the Fallaby into the Evolution Flower for the second time. I do have another baby Fallaby but I plan to keep it around for a future goal. I still should have Pisces by the end of the day and I just need to come up with a time to hatch it.

Silverrain1
03-31-16, 10:51 AM
3rd breeding attempt is a 6 hour timer. Let's see what it will be! My first 2 were the fairy ferrets. I have a fallaby but think level 10, would be a good starting point if need be but hope it doesn't come to that.

Scratch that, my fallaby level 15, so let's hope my 6 hour is a fallaby

JeffW60
03-31-16, 10:53 AM
Got a Fallaby on my 6th try. It is going through the first evolution now. I thought it would take one evolution but I see that Nina says it will take 2, so it will be in the morning before I have Aries.

ThynaSmith
03-31-16, 11:01 AM
Thank you, matiasabad, as always coming with useful posts that are beautifully laid out!

I love the design for Aries, and since it's my rising sign, it's kinda special to me, too ;)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/9/9a/Ariess.jpeg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/700?cb=20160329183946

STEP ONE: Breed any two animals.
STEP TWO: Collect 360 cosmic climbers from harvesting.
STEP THREE: Hatch a Fallaby (6-hour Fire/Nature breed).
STEP FOUR: Feed Fallaby 50 times.

rasike
03-31-16, 11:13 AM
It's 50 gems to skip.

Thank you very much for letting me know! This time I am ready to pay gems to get a zodiac animal, so it is good to know the price if I will not have luck again.

melissab31
03-31-16, 11:37 AM
Breeding fallaby

Fallaby Lv4-pyro poney Lv15 = fire ferret
Fire ferret Lv 15-pandafola Lv 15 = fire ferret

Think I'm going to try fire ferret Lv 15 - flyer fox Lv 10 next see what I get?

Well got a 9 hour timer with ferret and fox :mad:

Drachenia
03-31-16, 12:18 PM
Ouch ouch I breeding with Crystal Unicorn/Sidekicker and get:

1. Fairy Ferret
2. Fairy Ferret
3. Jackalope

GanleeKalinae
03-31-16, 12:38 PM
Just put Fallaby in the evolution flower for the second time so will be ready for the last five feeds by the time I wake up tomorrow morning :D

chickenladyx14
03-31-16, 12:53 PM
WTG to all who have it or are close to getting it! I am waiting on the CU breeding and then, of course, the egg hatching. Maybe I'll spend some gems for the finish. How many gems will it take from the end of harvesting until the prize? TY

natxjkkggg
03-31-16, 01:11 PM
Two solar simians in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GanleeKalinae
03-31-16, 01:11 PM
WTG to all who have it or are close to getting it! I am waiting on the CU breeding and then, of course, the egg hatching. Maybe I'll spend some gems for the finish. How many gems will it take from the end of harvesting until the prize? TY

I didn't take note so I could be wrong, hopefully someone else can confirm, but I think it was 50 gems to skip hatching a Fallaby and 50 gems to skip feeding it but it could have been more.

natxjkkggg
03-31-16, 01:12 PM
No that's correct.

GanleeKalinae
03-31-16, 01:13 PM
Ah great, thanks for confirming natxjkkggg, 100 gems to skip that part isn't too bad actually!

chickenladyx14
03-31-16, 02:58 PM
Hatching and feeding and you're done correct?

GanleeKalinae
03-31-16, 03:00 PM
Yup, that's it ;)

ogreve
03-31-16, 03:05 PM
Well, this is spooky: after having gotten an unbroken chain of (only) Fairy Ferrets on both of my accounts, earlier today I got a 6 hour timer on both of them (some 2 hours earlier on my secondary account than on the primary one), and.... both are Fallabies! :)
They're on the nest now and should be done tomorrow morning, which gives me ample time for the feeding part.
On my secondary account I have a baby and a juvenile specimen, so I don't even need an evolution on it. On my primary account I only have a level 10 one, so one evolution should be enough on that one. A good thing that not much time will be wasted on evolutions as my Obsidian Cyclops has been fed all the way and is ready for its 36 hour final beauty sleep to become an epic. :P

cheetahblood
03-31-16, 07:24 PM
Just got my Aries into storage! This was the fastest I've ever completed a goal line, the short fire-nature fails really helped make it speedy. I just hope none of the zodiacs in the future need you to breed something long like electric-nature because that would be a horrible disaster

ninasidstorm8
03-31-16, 07:30 PM
Aries in storage. I am waiting for a gap in breeding to hatch it but I am getting consistent 10 hour Planthers trying for a Trick or Trent.

Good Luck to all in their efforts to complete the Goal Line.

JeffW60
03-31-16, 07:46 PM
Aries in storage. I am waiting for a gap in breeding to hatch it but I am getting consistent 10 hour Planthers trying for a Trick or Trent.

Good Luck to all in their efforts to complete the Goal Line.

Congratulations. I just started the Fallaby on its 2nd evolution, so I will have Aries in the AM.

LauraGSJK
03-31-16, 09:54 PM
Well, this is spooky: after having gotten an unbroken chain of (only) Fairy Ferrets on both of my accounts, earlier today I got a 6 hour timer on both of them (some 2 hours earlier on my secondary account than on the primary one), and.... both are Fallabies! :)
They're on the nest now and should be done tomorrow morning, which gives me ample time for the feeding part.
On my secondary account I have a baby and a juvenile specimen, so I don't even need an evolution on it. On my primary account I only have a level 10 one, so one evolution should be enough on that one. A good thing that not much time will be wasted on evolutions as my Obsidian Cyclops has been fed all the way and is ready for its 36 hour final beauty sleep to become an epic. :P

Congratulations on getting the Obsidian Cyclops!! What did you use to breed it? I saw on one of the other forums (Storybook I think) that you got it, & I meant to congratulate you then.

I really miss you posting your results for the tournaments. I understand people not doing so, since it does take extra time and is a hassle. I found your results extra helpful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I *****ed... after three fails @ the Fallaby, I gem skipped. I already had a baby one. I had so much trouble with the breeding portion for Pisces, I almost didn't get it. I had to use some gems to finish in time (just barely made it). I didn't want to risk that this time.

On a side note: Does anyone know how to delete a post on the forums? Thanks for any help!

Good luck everyone! :)

Silverrain1
03-31-16, 10:57 PM
My fallaby is in the flower for its first evolution so I should get Aries later tonight. Woo hoo. I love the look of it so will be the next one I focus on raising after gold scale

MaribouMay
03-31-16, 11:05 PM
While collecting 360 cosmic climbers, I bred a 22 hour fail. Now I have 22 hours on the nest and a 3 hour fail in the den. :-/ I am resisting the urge to speed the 22 hour fail off the nest as there is still time. I also have the option to skip the breeding of a Fallaby and feed the one I have already at level 4.

Congratulations to those that have their Aries and best of luck to those still working on it.

epinederose
03-31-16, 11:49 PM
I *****ed with gems too, because I had a baby fallaby already and a level 4 one too.. Cost me some gems, and very few food, and low time...
so I am happy with an aries too.... Is it me or is this a very short adventure ?? it seemed to me that pisces were much longer to complete... no ?

god luck to you all, now it seems that the fallabies are raining.... I got one yesterday eve...

happy birthday to the aries fellows

Niire
03-31-16, 11:59 PM
Grats to all getting this one! I am still trying for fallaby myself...vinotaur is about to come off the nest, the one I bred after that was another ferret.... ><

Sandybellee
04-01-16, 12:54 AM

1. Vinotaur
2. Jackalope
3. Jackalope
4. Fairy Ferret
5. Fairy Ferret
6. Vinotaur
7. Fairy Ferret
8. Flyerfox

Nooooooooo! What is this!? Three super rares within a couple of days wasted on this! I could have got the Stuffin Puffin or Trick-or-Treent... Sigh...

ogreve
04-01-16, 01:35 AM
Congratulations on getting the Obsidian Cyclops!! What did you use to breed it? I saw on one of the other forums (Storybook I think) that you got it, & I meant to congratulate you then.

I really miss you posting your results for the tournaments. I understand people not doing so, since it does take extra time and is a hassle. I found your results extra helpful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I *****ed... after three fails @ the Fallaby, I gem skipped. I already had a baby one. I had so much trouble with the breeding portion for Pisces, I almost didn't get it. I had to use some gems to finish in time (just barely made it). I didn't want to risk that this time.

On a side note: Does anyone know how to delete a post on the forums? Thanks for any help!

Good luck everyone! :)

Hi,
Thanks for your nice words! :)
I deliberately "bred out" the Obsidian Cyclops using the Crystal Unicorn + Rock Rhino. During storybooks I like to use breeding formulas like these as they almost always give a short timer, that makes planning the breeding tasks easier. And... there's a theory that the odds at breeding an ultra rare are better during Storybooks, goal lines and trios. I'm not too sure about that, but I must say that most of the gem hybrids that I bred were indeed bred during storybooks. :P
And... my philosophy for the gem animals is that there is never a bad time to get them. When they put you in trouble due to the long timers, it can always be "gem solved", which in the worst case requires a small gem acquisition.
Plus... trying to figure out ways of dealing with the long timers during storybooks certainly spices them up. :)

As for the tournament results: it's good to read that you enjoyed them; I know you mentioned before that you went by my results. :P
Indeed I find it to be a bit "stressful" to update the posts each hour or thereabouts.
I also don't consult the recommended fighter charts anymore myself. Instead, I've come to more or less memorise which element is strong against which ones. At times I don't know which ones to pick (e.g. I've never bothered to read what is strong against Zodiac), and then I just try one of my top fighters, most often starting with Ember, the Gold Lion.
For the rest, on a general note I nowadays do the following:
-Nature and/or dark: use Ember (Fire). Alternative: Garnet Griffin or Ruby Razorback.
-Nature-water, dark-water: use Ember (electric).
-Nature-earth: Crystal Unicorn.
-Fire: Pearl Perryton or Blizard.
-Fire-Nature: was: Eerie Owl or water + fire. Is now: Pearl Perryton.
-Electric: was: Thorilla. Will be: Obsidian Cyclops.
-Water: Thorilla.
-Earth: Crystal Unicorn.
-Earth-electric: Ancient Sloth.
-Earth-something: a gem hybrid that's doubly strong, if possible.
There are a few more that don't jump to mind right away. The special elements like Spring, etc. are often taken care of with animals like the Deadwing, Barn Owl, etc.

Normally I fare pretty well in the tournaments using those basic approaches. My fighter line-up sure has become more exotic, but... I often still revert to fighters from my initial core group, which was my so beloved A-team of 6 Super Rares. Ember of course gets to handle just about any fight in which fire and/or electric are good elements, even if it's perhaps outclassed by the Garnet Griffin and Ruby Razorback. The latter ones are my "fallback fighters" in the rare case that Ember can't get the job done quickly enough. ;)

As for the 'Fallaby *****': well don't feel bad. The cost of skipping that step is not bad at all. I skipped the Solar Simian on my main account for the Pisces goal, as I at that time had just gotten a 45 hour timer (Pearl or Jade, don't remember which one), so the timelines would have been awfully tight for breeding one.

JustKay
04-01-16, 03:15 AM
Yay, got my fallaby on my second try. It's a clear path to Aries now. This was a real easy challenge this time around. I guess they want us all to buy Celestial habitats :p

HappyHeartBakery
04-01-16, 04:45 AM
Still plugging away for the fallaby.
I've got one at level 4 so I can skip the hatching & just feed that one.
That really means I can wait to use gems til the last day right?

Here's to hoping my next attempt is a fallaby and NOT another ferret

Sandybellee
04-01-16, 04:50 AM
Still plugging away for the fallaby.
I've got one at level 4 so I can skip the hatching & just feed that one.
That really means I can wait to use gems til the last day right?

Here's to hoping my next attempt is a fallaby and NOT another ferret

I would welcome some short ferret fails! I'm getting all the longest timers. 9 hour Fox breeding right now. :p Good luck!

GanleeKalinae
04-01-16, 05:11 AM
Just got the Aries egg this morning but no time to hatch for a while!

Good luck to everyone waiting on that Fallaby, still a few days to go, you can do it :D

Niire
04-01-16, 06:40 AM
I need an exterminator, please. I've gotten one vinotaur and the rest ferrets, I've gotta have gotten like over 20 of them. Everything I try, ferret. Ferret. Ferret. Giving me more grey hairs! :P

HappyHeartBakery
04-01-16, 08:07 AM
I would welcome some short ferret fails! I'm getting all the longest timers. 9 hour Fox breeding right now. :p Good luck!

Yea - at least the fails are shorter....good luck to you too:)
I'm trying really hard to spend less gems overall....but it is REALLY hard sometimes!
I mean we have 5 days left - so I guess I can hold out til Monday (weekends can be harder to play with busy schedules for me). Might also depend on what our update brings today & how much continuing to try for a fallaby messes any of those activities up:)
Good luck all!

RowanaFarrin
04-01-16, 09:32 AM
Still working on breeding a Fallaby, but on the up side, I got my first Paradise Parrot! :D It's amazing how long I've been doing fire/nature combos for various things and I'm only just now getting this animal. XD I have another six hour timer coming, so hoping it's Fallaby but we'll see. Either way, I'm not complaining about finally having a parrot!

ethan1brothers
04-01-16, 10:35 AM
what do you breed to get a fallaby ?since you can breed one while collecting the climbers id like to start on it as it seems its random ..............

GanleeKalinae
04-01-16, 11:09 AM
what do you breed to get a fallaby ?since you can breed one while collecting the climbers id like to start on it as it seems its random ..............

Breed nature with fire, so Pyro Pony with Pandofil or Fairy Ferret with Solar Simian etc.

kooky panda
04-01-16, 11:13 AM
I need an exterminator, please. I've gotten one vinotaur and the rest ferrets, I've gotta have gotten like over 20 of them. Everything I try, ferret. Ferret. Ferret. Giving me more grey hairs! :P
Oh no do not hire an exterminator for these cute animals!!!!! Now for other bugs that is fine!

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm64/yellowloverr0013/bugcleaningmyscreen.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/yellowloverr0013/media/bugcleaningmyscreen.gif.html)

ninasidstorm8
04-01-16, 03:17 PM
I was waiting for a long gap between the Breeding Den and the Nest to hatch Aries. After 4 straight Planthers trying for Trick or Treent or Skunk Punk, I hit a 20 hour timer which should be my 3rd Lunar Month. That gives me a 10 hour gap to hatch Aries starting later this evening. It also keeps my nest occupied for the World Event that started today.

After only breeding 1 Super Rare in all of March, it is comforting to know I can still breed one, but with 2 of the 4 Dark/Nature Super Rare possibilities ones that I still need, a 3rd Lunar Moth is disappointing.

At least I can enjoy hatching Aries and evolving it this weekend.

Niire
04-01-16, 03:24 PM
Oh no do not hire an exterminator for these cute animals!!!!! Now for other bugs that is fine!

LOL! Sorry Kooky...but ever since someone posted about the fallaby, I have been trying for it. I am on alot, too, so not too many gaps. The ONLY other breed I have gotten other than the ferrets is the vinotaur. Something is VERY wrong with my forest! :( Forgot to add...any gems I am earning right now I have poured into trying to get the fallaby, lol. So I might have seen over 20 ferrets pass through in the past few days...

rjazz
04-01-16, 04:42 PM
I was waiting for a long gap between the Breeding Den and the Nest to hatch Aries. After 4 straight Planthers trying for Trick or Treent or Skunk Punk, I hit a 20 hour timer which should be my 3rd Lunar Month. That gives me a 10 hour gap to hatch Aries starting later this evening. It also keeps my nest occupied for the World Event that started today.

After only breeding 1 Super Rare in all of March, it is comforting to know I can still breed one, but with 2 of the 4 Dark/Nature Super Rare possibilities ones that I still need, a 3rd Lunar Moth is disappointing.

At least I can enjoy hatching Aries and evolving it this weekend.

I can't breed a Lunar Moth or An Onyx Ox for anything!!! Send me a moth!

kasedoll8
04-01-16, 11:24 PM
Yay!!! I finished the goal line earlier today. It was smooth sailing, got the Fallaby on my first try and all that good stuff. But now with 4 hours left for my new zodiac animal to hatch, I realize I don't know what the other element is so I can have a habitat ready! Can't afford zodiac habitat, so someone please clue me in to the other element!! Puh-Leeeeeze!!

natxjkkggg
04-02-16, 12:22 AM
The Aires is zodiac/fire

Silverrain1
04-02-16, 02:49 AM
Got my Aries in storage. Will need to hatch asap. Can't wait for next month! My star sign!!!!!

Sandybellee
04-02-16, 03:36 AM
Getting anxious! 11 fails so far.

wookiee77
04-02-16, 04:48 AM
So frustrating... Ferret after ferret and then I got 6hrs and forgot that it wasn't the only of its kind so I lost a day of trying when I got a Simian... Now I managed to get my first flyer fox and followed up by another Vinotaur and I can't help but get frustrated I got two super rares in a row :(

Niire
04-02-16, 04:59 AM
After roughly 20 ferrets and a vinotaur, I finally got something different...a jackalope, lol. Already have one...but hey, at least it's not a ferret!

catlicja
04-02-16, 05:10 AM
Same boat. Still fails, still ferrets...

MelodicStars
04-02-16, 07:38 AM
Got my Aries in storage. Will need to hatch asap. Can't wait for next month! My star sign!!!!!
I got my Aries as well! Hopefully I can hatch it soon instead of admiring it in the storage :P I also can't wait for next month since it's my star sign too! I'm so excited to see what Taurus looks like c:

JeffW60
04-02-16, 07:44 AM
I got my Aries as well! Hopefully I can hatch it soon instead of admiring it in the storage :P I also can't wait for next month since it's my star sign too! I'm so excited to see what Taurus looks like c:
Ditto. I'm a Taurus as well, so that is the one I REALLY want.

Silverrain1
04-02-16, 08:54 AM
Iv been pretty lucky with the celestial animals so far, watch this, Taurus will b the one I don't get!

melissab31
04-02-16, 10:16 AM
After so many various ethnic timers mostly fairy ferret I got a six hour timer only to end up with a sola simian. Ggggrrrreee and now I have another thirteen hour timer. So frustrating, need to get a fallaby by tomorrow or I will fail to get the cute goat

Sandybellee
04-02-16, 10:35 AM
After so many various ethnic timers mostly fairy ferret I got a six hour timer only to end up with a sola simian. Ggggrrrreee and now I have another thirteen hour timer. So frustrating, need to get a fallaby by tomorrow or I will fail to get the cute goat

There's still over 3 days left. I also just got a Solar Simian and then another 6 hours but I bet it's not a Fallaby. :p

Sandybellee
04-02-16, 10:44 AM
I skipped the hatching and fed my Fallaby from level 4-9 and sent it in the flower. I didn't feel like I was going to get a Fallaby no matter what because this is my horoscope animal. :p

The previous two came very easily so that's fine. But maybe I won't buy the habitat after all now. Actually I'm sure now I won't buy the habitat.

HappyHeartBakery
04-02-16, 11:17 AM
I skipped the hatching and fed my Fallaby from level 4-9 and sent it in the flower. I didn't feel like I was going to get a Fallaby no matter what because this is my horoscope animal. :p

The previous two came very easily so that's fine. But maybe I won't buy the habitat after all now. Actually I'm sure now I won't buy the habitat.

I may end up doing the same soon enough. My patience is running thin on ferrets. I got a 7 hr fail last night & a 5 hr fail this morning. Maybe the next one will be the correct 6 hr. Otherwise I'll do the same thing you did, skip the hatch & feed my level 4 currently in my forest. I'll probably wait on deciding til some time tomorrow

melissab31
04-02-16, 12:12 PM
There's still over 3 days left. I also just got a Solar Simian and then another 6 hours but I bet it's not a Fallaby. :p

Can I ask what you bred to get a 6 hour timer I used fairy ferret Lv15 and bamboos Lv 10 to get my timer. That's the only one I have gotten so far my latest animal I've worked out is a zombee which is one I don't have so is a pulse side to it :)

GanleeKalinae
04-02-16, 12:26 PM
Can I ask what you bred to get a 6 hour timer I used fairy ferret Lv15 and bamboos Lv 10 to get my timer. That's the only one I have gotten so far my latest animal I've worked out is a zombee which is one I don't have so is a pulse side to it :)

I got mine using a Fairy Ferret and a Solar Simian :D

Sandybellee
04-02-16, 12:27 PM

I bred Pandaffodil and Garnet Griffin. Good luck!

melissab31
04-02-16, 01:23 PM
I got mine using a Fairy Ferret and a Solar Simian :D

I bred Pandaffodil and Garnet Griffin. Good luck!

Thank you ganleekalinae I tried that one and failed

Sandy belle thank you for your combo however I don't have a garnet griffin ( so will have to try a different combo, although I think I might be running out of nature and fire combos)

But thank you for your help guys, is most appreciated

Silverrain1
04-02-16, 01:34 PM
I just used pyro pony and pandafodil and got it on my 3rd try

itzjulezzz
04-02-16, 01:55 PM
I quit. Bought the gem pack & spent 100 for it. I dont need that kind of stress from an aries, typical. Always rubbin us Leos the wrong way

melissab31
04-02-16, 02:09 PM
I wish I could skip I was saving up gems so that I could skip if I needed to, but my 3 year old nephew got hold of the iPad earlier today and spent all my gem, that's why I'm I bit flushed with not being able to breed one. And I can't by the gem packs as its my mums iPad.:(

Niire
04-02-16, 05:54 PM
I've gotten 4 MORE ferrrets since this morning. I understand it's a common, but this type of bad luck shouldn't be allowed, lol. :( This will be the one i miss in all this, I fear.

Edit...add 3 more to the tally...bout to throw the towel in on this one too...:(

catlicja
04-02-16, 09:33 PM
Finally!!! What a relief... So don't give up guys! After soooooo many fails I finally got fallaby. Keep trying!

Niire
04-02-16, 09:44 PM
Oh I am, but sometimes, if you reach the point you feel done...boom, it'll happen. Hope is so slim atm though....and I can't buy gems to skip either. It's just mind blowing how I ended up with so. Many. Ferrets...

Allixiandra
04-03-16, 01:08 AM
Ahhhhrg! 😝
I stuck in breeding this fxxxx fallaby! Get only fairy ferrets, paradise parrots, jackalopes and whatever. I've speeded up a lot and now I am short on time. I want to have this one and I have to skip it now. Should do it straight away. But who knows... 🙄

Edit: Oh no!! I am so stupid! Thought I could skip the breeding step and feed my already existing fallaby up to epic. But it was already level 10 and now there are 25 feeds missing! 😩

Reedit: Pfffff skipped again. Cost me another 25 gems. Now I have the pretty thing but there was still plenty of time until the end. Think I should give it another try... This was not the best of my actions.😝

melissab31
04-03-16, 01:25 AM
To be honest I wish that once the celestial challenges had been done that they create some more battle grounds and put the as the prizes for thoughts that didn't manage to get them, so far I have 1 out of the three. It would be nice if they also put some of the gem creatures in like prize poney ones you can't breed any more. But it probably won't happen :(

debrasbistro
04-03-16, 02:46 AM
Well, after what seems like every other nature fire, got fallaby which is now in its second evolution. Almost there. While goofing around, just got this happy accident - a 45 hour timer.

pink4626
04-03-16, 03:24 AM
Finally!!! What a relief... So don't give up guys! After soooooo many fails I finally got fallaby. Keep trying!

I have a fallaby egg stuck on my nest!

Sandybellee
04-03-16, 06:36 AM

1. Vinotaur
2. Jackalope
3. Jackalope
4. Fairy Ferret
5. Fairy Ferret
6. Vinotaur
7. Fairy Ferret
8. Flyerfox
9. Fairy Ferret
10. Fairy Ferret
11. Fairy Ferret
12. Solar Simian
13. Paradise Parrot

This is my final list trying for Fallaby. Four super rares in a few days and every other possibility except for the Fallaby. :( Should have just skipped the breeding right away. Fallabies have always been a very rare sight in my forest.

Anyway, Aries just hatched and she is so cool!!! I love her animation! Good luck to everyone still trying.

Here she is shooting up like a comet!

Sandybellee
04-03-16, 06:38 AM
Well, after what seems like every other nature fire, got fallaby which is now in its second evolution. Almost there. While goofing around, just got this happy accident - a 45 hour timer.

Congrats!!! :)

debrasbistro
04-03-16, 08:03 AM

Thanks, Sandy! Supercool pic of beautiful Aries.

Niire
04-03-16, 08:23 AM
Grats you all, and super grats on the unicorn! :)

After more ferrets, i got a 6 hr timer. Which was a freakin' monkey. :( Next breed...care to guess? >< End of my ropes, please breeding gods and goddesses, grant me a fallaby...

ninasidstorm8
04-03-16, 08:46 AM

Congratulations on your Crystal Unicorn!!!

PsyMist
04-03-16, 08:52 AM
I'm in the same fail Fallaby boat. Got a vinotaur and parrot which I haven't had yet, but this has been incredibly frustrating. I would love to skip, but my existing Fallaby is lv7, so I would be a bit short on number of feeds.

My question is - would it make sense to Sell All the lv15/highLv rares and keep only lv4 ones for future events like this, so you could skip? I have been skipping steps in past events and using this "Skip, then feed existing lv4s", but a lot of my animals are higher/almost maxed out now, and I'm getting worried for future events.

ninasidstorm8
04-03-16, 09:08 AM
I'm in the same fail Fallaby boat. Got a vinotaur and parrot which I haven't had yet, but this has been incredibly frustrating. I would love to skip, but my existing Fallaby is lv7, so I would be a bit short on number of feeds.

My question is - would it make sense to Sell All the lv15/highLv rares and keep only lv4 ones for future events like this, so you could skip? I have been skipping steps in past events and using this "Skip, then feed existing lv4s", but a lot of my animals are higher/almost maxed out now, and I'm getting worried for future events.

Players have different goals and use different strategies to meet those goals. When the Storybook Adventures started, I started to do what you suggest. I have been keeping baby Commons and Rares (level 1) and selling off higher level ones when I breed them. I have more coins than I need and accumulate more every day, so I don't even raise them to level 4 for the coins. I have plenty of each type for breeding as well. I rarely feed any of my Rares to level 15 but my previous strategy was to get them to level 10. A lot of players prefer the looks of various animals at various levels and keep the animal at that level.

You have to make your own judgments to meet you own goals but it is rare that I don't have a baby of the animal we need to breed in case I want to skip the hatching step.

melissab31
04-03-16, 09:20 AM
Well after my zombee I got a bamboon guess what the next one is? :p you will only need one lol

Doompicnic
04-03-16, 11:33 AM
Am I the only one who can't breed a fallaby? I've been trying for days. No luck.

Niire
04-03-16, 01:23 PM
Am I the only one who can't breed a fallaby? I've been trying for days. No luck.

Same here still. I bred a vinotaur, a jackalope, a solar simian, and about a million ferrets so far. :(

Doompicnic
04-03-16, 02:02 PM
Same here still. I bred a vinotaur, a jackalope, a solar simian, and about a million ferrets so far. :(

Aww its so frustrating. Hope you breed one in time. Good luck. I just keep getting ferry ferret and solar simian.

Niire
04-03-16, 02:07 PM
Aww its so frustrating. Hope you breed one in time. Good luck. I just keep getting ferry ferret and solar simian.

Likewise, we need the breeding gods to smile on our forests!

Clark_Wayne
04-03-16, 04:12 PM
same here : ferret ferret ferret ferret :mad: and among them 1 simian and 1 jackalope
my baby account got it in 3-4 tries and i still can't get it. i think i will skip with 50 gems because i have 2 fallaby i can use for feeding

dacrows
04-03-16, 07:19 PM
Got a gazillion ferrets, two 5 hours and three monkeys, but sadly still no fallaby.

HappyHeartBakery
04-03-16, 07:43 PM
FINALLY! Bred the fallacy. He's on the nest. I fed my lvl 4 fall by & put him into the evolution flower. Due to space will probably just finish the feedings to my original fallaby & may end up selling the one on the tree. I should gave my new Zodiak 1sr thing in the am;)

ninasidstorm8
04-03-16, 07:50 PM
FINALLY! Bred the fallacy. He's on the nest. I fed my lvl 4 fall by & put him into the evolution flower. Due to space will probably just finish the feedings to my original fallaby & may end up selling the one on the tree. I should gave my new Zodiak 1sr thing in the am;)

Congratulation!!!

Niire
04-04-16, 05:16 AM
Got another vinotaur...and 3 more ferrets. This is VERY disheartening, i've been setting alarms to be sure I get them off the nest in time, so essentially I have been back to back breeding, and with no 50 gems to skip, I think I'm toast...:(

delimiah
04-04-16, 05:52 AM
This is ridiculous, I've been getting so many ferrets, 1 solar, 1 jackalope and ZERO fallaby! Why can't TL makes it easier if it's a requirement for the event?! What's the point if everything depends on luck!

bike9620
04-04-16, 06:27 AM
This is ridiculous, I've been getting so many ferrets, 1 solar, 1 jackalope and ZERO fallaby! Why can't TL makes it easier if it's a requirement for the event?! What's the point if everything depends on luck!

I know the feeling. I would have even spent the 50 gems to skip but then I would still be unable to feed mine because it is a level 15. I will not be leveling up anymore eggs.

HappyHeartBakery
04-04-16, 07:01 AM
Congratulation!!!

Thanks!! Aries safely in storage:) Now to figure out habitats & spacing:) How long is the new Zodiak habitat on sale and how long is the other new habitat on sale? I just can't collect runes for expansion fast enough for all of this:)

mrhammy48
04-04-16, 07:47 AM
Tons of ferrets and then I got 3 six hour timers in a row and all of them solar simians. Now I'll back to ferrets.

ninasidstorm8
04-04-16, 08:02 AM
Thanks!! Aries safely in storage:) Now to figure out habitats & spacing:) How long is the new Zodiak habitat on sale and how long is the other new habitat on sale? I just can't collect runes for expansion fast enough for all of this:)

if it follows the pattern of the others, the Celestial West sale will end about 1/2 hour before tomorrow's update. If you want to buy both, Place the new habitat and empty an existing one by moving your animals around and into the new habitat and sell the existing habitat for the space. You can sell habitats once they are empty.

HappyHeartBakery
04-04-16, 10:54 AM
if it follows the pattern of the others, the Celestial West sale will end about 1/2 hour before tomorrow's update. If you want to buy both, Place the new habitat and empty an existing one by moving your animals around and into the new habitat and sell the existing habitat for the space. You can sell habitats once they are empty.

Thanks - that was my plan...just trying to hold out on the purchase as long as I could before its gone:( And seeing that I'm only about 25/70 runes into my next expansion, no reason to wait:)

Niire
04-04-16, 12:27 PM
OMGosh, skin of my teeth. I finally got one! So Aries is actually mine now, with the help of some stashed away gems, lol...

MaribouMay
04-04-16, 12:28 PM
Almost there! Everything went smoothly until breeding for a Fallaby. I got 8 Fairy Ferrets, 2 Paradise Parrots (back to back!), 2 Jackalopes, and 1 Solar Simian before breeding a Fallaby. That is 13 fails! Thankfully they are short time fails. Fed the baby and the level 4 Fallaby I already had and it is almost done evolving now. Then feed it 5 more times to get Aries. Whew!

Doompicnic
04-04-16, 12:30 PM
This is ridiculous. I still haven't been able to breed a fallaby.

BlueCanary
04-04-16, 06:13 PM
These "breed a rare animal that you probably already have and don't need, then waste a whole bunch of food on it" quests are really boring and annoying.

ethan1brothers
04-04-16, 08:47 PM
we had everything done up to the fallaby done on Saturday and we still haven't bred one even though just a few hours the event was announced and for some reason it didn't count it ...... might I say ya need to ease the breeding programming just a bit for these events? because I would of had it done in plenty of time ... but probably wont get it now .......

idrispad
04-04-16, 11:45 PM
Another pointless waste time, just like Pisces.

I agree with everyone else who has said the "breed this specific animal" tasks are stupid. They are pure luck and not rewarding actually working to get the animal.

cocauina
04-05-16, 01:13 AM
It's TL whatelse should we expect from them? TL already showed what they are by creating a new feature for DS that separate the community in groups of 20 players and just literally means "the 2 players that spend more money and gold, win the dragon!".

Congrats TL, breeding a specific animal is just saying "buy it".

transberry
04-05-16, 09:45 AM
This is ridiculous. I still haven't been able to breed a fallaby.
23 tries no fall baby

Still have never won tournament animal or last prize on world event either

Have first zodiac animal only

Doompicnic
04-05-16, 10:56 AM
23 tries no fall baby

Still have never won tournament animal or last prize on world event either

Have first zodiac animal only

Aww that's not fun. Sorry to hear that.
I gave up on the last tournament with 3 rounds to go. Just not fun spending days trying and getting nowhere.
Hope your luck changes.

delimiah
04-05-16, 11:20 AM
So infuriating! After breeding endlessly, still no fallaby! And now the Aries is gone! :(

idrispad
04-05-16, 12:04 PM
What a surprise - the goal ends and a fallaby is on the nest.

Really really angry and fed up. :mad:

debrasbistro
04-06-16, 04:26 PM

Grats you all, and super grats on the unicorn! :)

After more ferrets, i got a 6 hr timer. Which was a freakin' monkey. :( Next breed...care to guess? >< End of my ropes, please breeding gods and goddesses, grant me a fallaby...

Congratulations on your Crystal Unicorn!!!

Thanks, friends. You rock! I would have responded sooner but been sick. Xo