PDA

View Full Version : Regrowth Dragon : March 29 2016 (will be removed on April 5)

kooky panda
03-29-16, 11:03 AM
Light , Blue, Green- Super Rare

22 hours

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/1d2096cc-cf6b-4dc4-9e9e-6c2c533fc194_zpsz8kybi7d.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/1d2096cc-cf6b-4dc4-9e9e-6c2c533fc194_zpsz8kybi7d.jpg.html)

Will be REMOVED on April 5

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/836045D7-B17B-4B5A-81F4-043D610C31BE_zps2lqnbmgx.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/836045D7-B17B-4B5A-81F4-043D610C31BE_zps2lqnbmgx.png.html)

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: White Blue Green
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold (currently on sale for 240 gold)
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

MaribouMay
03-29-16, 11:54 AM
Is this dragon really limited? It says leaves 4/5 similar to how the Henna splash screen said leaves 3/29 and Henna is still in the market. Please confirm whether the dragon is limited in that it will not be available after April 5th or the sale leaves on April 5th.

metsfreek
03-29-16, 11:55 AM
Is this dragon really limited? It says leaves 4/5 similar to how the Henna splash screen said leaves 3/29 and Henna is still in the market. Please confirm whether the dragon is limited in that it will not be available after April 5th or the sale leaves on April 5th.
Yes please! Tired of the lies

blueangel826
03-29-16, 01:09 PM
Do we have times on Regrowth yet? ? The only thing I know is that it's a white, green, & blue. I'm attempting breeding but don't know if there's any chance that it could be close or not. Thanks!

amerirish
03-29-16, 01:16 PM

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: White Blue Green
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold (currently on sale for 240 gold)
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

MaribouMay
03-29-16, 01:16 PM
Do we have times on Regrowth yet? ? The only thing I know is that it's a white, green, & blue. I'm attempting breeding but don't know if there's any chance that it could be close or not. Thanks!

22 hours

lnztrekfan
03-29-16, 01:21 PM
Put Banshee and Forest on and got 22 hr breed time! Yes!! Also I do not still have henna in my market. I bought her yesterday for 200 gold because I was unable to breed for her. Now I have to go see if she is still in there!

Thanks Storm8 for giving us such beautiful dragons!

I looked all over my market but I can't find Henna.

kooky panda
03-29-16, 02:26 PM
I did check and it will be removed on April 5th.

(note: Henna has now been removed from the market)

kooky panda
03-29-16, 02:26 PM
I looked all over my market but I can't find Henna.
It has now been removed from the market.

blueangel826
03-29-16, 02:48 PM
Thanks for everyone's help with this info! Well, I don't have Regrowth this time but keep trying. Good luck to all!

Niire
03-29-16, 02:51 PM
Indeed, good luck everyone! I really like how this one looks like it's colors are sort of growing out of the snow-ish white on its face...or maybe that's my meds talking, but I still like it! :p

metsfreek
03-29-16, 03:17 PM

!
Complaints did something?!

amerirish
03-29-16, 04:07 PM
!

Now I feel bad for those who missed Henna; I just wish that TL would be clear up front on these issues. Now that kooky has posted that this one will leave I feel much better and more informed.

amalsaba
03-29-16, 04:10 PM
Beautiful dragon

amerirish
03-29-16, 04:14 PM
kooky or FlatFoot: could you please tell me why do dragons that expire after a few days have a sale price and a 'regular' price? It doesn't seem to make any sense to me. Thanks :)

kooky panda
03-29-16, 04:16 PM
!
I do not think the complaints did this, I think it was an oversight and not removed, but once reported they corrected it.

lindseyny
03-29-16, 04:54 PM
I love this dragon! Love love love.

metsfreek
03-29-16, 05:01 PM
Now I feel bad for those who missed Henna; I just wish that TL would be clear up front on these issues. Now that kooky has posted that this one will leave I feel much better and more informed.
Oh well. This is on TL

MaribouMay
03-29-16, 05:07 PM

Thank you for the clarification Kooky. It is greatly appreciated.

MaribouMay
03-29-16, 05:10 PM

I agree. I feel bad too. And satisfied that it was an oversight not a trick. Greater clarity would solve so many of the problems I have with TL/S8. I hear my concerns echoed by many people on this forum. I hope TL/S8 hears these concerns too.

LavaMagic
03-29-16, 06:52 PM
I bred Zephyr and Forest. Anyone know what white/blue/green dragon is eighteen hours?

random59
03-29-16, 07:15 PM
I bred Zephyr and Forest. Anyone know what white/blue/green dragon is eighteen hours?

Should be Seafarer, think that is 18 hours

LavaMagic
03-29-16, 07:32 PM
Should be Seafarer, think that is 18 hours

Seafarer is purple/blue and fourteen hours. Thanks though.

Dragosle
03-29-16, 07:41 PM

It should be either Holographic or Waverider.

MaribouMay
03-29-16, 07:41 PM

Holographic or Waverider, green-blue

Hepatu
03-29-16, 08:56 PM
Banshee and forrest. 26 hr fail :-(

belarica
03-29-16, 09:02 PM
Am I wrong thinking quetzal x metal could produce this dragon?

roguebee
03-29-16, 09:09 PM
Used a different combination, Quetzal and Bluemoon, but got the same 26 hour fail.

zyfazix
03-30-16, 12:01 AM
Am I wrong thinking quetzal x metal could produce this dragon?

Quetzal x Metal should work, it's the combo I'm using. I always seem to have terrible luck for these limited dragons when using diamond hybrids though =\

LavaMagic
03-30-16, 12:52 PM
It should be either Holographic or Waverider.

Holographic or Waverider, green-blue

Thank you both. It looks like a Holographic! Yes!!!!

This time I bred Hippogriff and Winter Rose. It's a twenty hour timer.

MaribouMay
03-30-16, 01:17 PM
Thank you both. It looks like a Holographic! Yes!!!!

This time I bred Hippogriff and Winter Rose. It's a twenty hour timer.

The dreaded 20 hour timer is what is keeping me from trying for this one. In non-stop breeding I could get a 3 color rare (Henna), I doubt I can get a 3 color super rare.

lnztrekfan
03-30-16, 01:57 PM
I don't think anyone has posted a pic of their egg yet, so I thought I would share mine! :) This is from 1 of my islands! I got super lucky with first breed with Banshee and Forest.

random59
03-30-16, 02:16 PM
I don't think anyone has posted a pic of their egg yet, so I thought I would share mine! :) This is from 1 of my islands! I got super lucky with first breed with Banshee and Forest.

NIce and congratulations!

lnztrekfan
03-30-16, 02:18 PM
NIce and congratulations!

Thank you Random59! :)

Niire
03-30-16, 02:20 PM
Yah congrats! I've been trying that combo, and so far no dice...must stop speed breeding...lmao, I'd like to actually save some money, but I love to speed breed...

random59
03-30-16, 05:37 PM
Yah congrats! I've been trying that combo, and so far no dice...must stop speed breeding...lmao, I'd like to actually save some money, but I love to speed breed...

You and me also! Why are you speed breeding? 10 or so fails and you could have just bought it or are you speed breeding for the Leaderboard Challenge?

sipland
03-30-16, 08:20 PM
Got a lucky 22 hour timer with Quetzal x Snow Owl. (One serpent fail.)

silverybunny
03-30-16, 09:02 PM
I tried luck and water 22 hr. we will see. keeping finger crossed

random59
03-30-16, 09:15 PM
Got a lucky 22 hour timer with Quetzal x Snow Owl. (One serpent fail.)

Congrats, it can only mean one thing, Regrowth!

random59
03-30-16, 09:16 PM
I tried luck and water 22 hr. we will see. keeping finger crossed
I think it may be wizard as you have purple in the combo.

Niire
03-31-16, 01:40 AM
You and me also! Why are you speed breeding? 10 or so fails and you could have just bought it or are you speed breeding for the Leaderboard Challenge?

I know this sounds probably silly of me...but I'd rather speed breed than buy a dragon, because you can get another dragon you don't have that way. :D I don't consider those fails, if that makes sense. The only dragon I've bought out of the market for gold was my sterling silver. :) Example: I didn't get the tinkerer dragon, but I got a beaded and a peacock, didn't have either. :)

Grats on all those getting this one so far! I switched over to breeding prism and water...I did get a 20 hour timer, but it could be the dreaded...or a hot chocolate or turquoise, and I don't have either of those. :D

Najchi
03-31-16, 06:46 AM
I'm breeding holographic and disco. So far, I got Fuzzy, Stone and Metal. And 20 hours timer is on now. I never manage to breed these limited dragons, not once. Sad.

silverybunny
03-31-16, 09:31 AM
I think it may be wizard as you have purple in the combo.

Yeah your right, brain fog me :o I was going to do pair fuzzy and water don't know why I did this pairing. I think I got crossed up on my other game I am trying for morning glory. :p also what I get for doing this at midnight.

LavaMagic
03-31-16, 10:17 AM
The dreaded 20 hour timer is what is keeping me from trying for this one. In non-stop breeding I could get a 3 color rare (Henna), I doubt I can get a 3 color super rare.

Is a Henna a bad thing? I don't have one.

I know this sounds probably silly of me...but I'd rather speed breed than buy a dragon, because you can get another dragon you don't have that way. :D I don't consider those fails, if that makes sense. The only dragon I've bought out of the market for gold was my sterling silver. :) Example: I didn't get the tinkerer dragon, but I got a beaded and a peacock, didn't have either. :)

Grats on all those getting this one so far! I switched over to breeding prism and water...I did get a 20 hour timer, but it could be the dreaded...or a hot chocolate or turquoise, and I don't have either of those. :D

What is the dreaded twenty hour timer?

Hepatu
03-31-16, 10:35 AM
20 hr could be an island ( just got one)

Niire
03-31-16, 10:59 AM
Yup, that's what mine was too, lol...that's the dreaded one. I want to rename my island dragon to "NOT ANOTHER ISLAND!" but we can only have 8 characters in names, lol!

The attempt after is also a 20 hour...:p

Hepatu
03-31-16, 11:03 AM
Same here. But this time I'm breeding island and light

LavaMagic
03-31-16, 11:52 AM
20 hr could be an island ( just got one)

It was an Island.

Light and Winter Rose is another twenty hour timer.

Xyn25
04-01-16, 05:05 AM
Got this beauty yesterday with Quetzal and Disco!! :) It's currently sitting in my nest. Good luck everyone!

amerirish
04-01-16, 05:32 AM
First try with Forest & Metal = 18 hours (Holographic or Waverider fails :( )

Niire
04-01-16, 05:50 AM
Yuh, I had 2 islands (one still on the nest), and breeding den is a holo or waverider too, lol. At least they're good for the milestone thingies. :)

persezabar
04-01-16, 11:20 AM
My fails: 1x Stone, 2x Fuzzy, 7x Island
STOP!

Hepatu
04-01-16, 11:37 AM
I have plenty of 20 hr fails too. Only 1 exception with a disco

lenasdinner
04-01-16, 12:01 PM
still nothing!! my fails Atlantis,Island,Lorekeeper,Waverider(this one is new to me),and have another 18hr on den.....Can my den breed something limited,I really would like to know.

hungryres
04-01-16, 02:33 PM
Since the start of leadership event, all i got are commons!!
(Including the trials before for henna, )
Fails for regrowth includes
Fuzzy, winter x2, island...

This is not helping my event too, sigh.

I am selecting dragons that are at least rare for my current breeding, would that be a factor?

random59
04-01-16, 11:05 PM
This is so typical, managed to get it on my sons game with Banshee Forest, alas my nests have had Islands, Waverider, Disco, Winter:(

hungryres
04-01-16, 11:16 PM
Seriously, three islands in a row,
Not even some rare dragon for me

Kennedward
04-02-16, 12:35 AM
Trying for this dragon got me only Island fails, and that being 20hrs, those fails pretty much took me a whole day, I'll keep trying until this expires though

LavaMagic
04-02-16, 05:32 AM
The last one was ANOTHER Island. This time Forest and Zephyr is an eight hour timer.

persezabar
04-02-16, 08:06 AM
My fails: 1x Stone, 2x Fuzzy, 7x Island
STOP!

Today speed breeding,I breed also on boosted breeding den:
2 x Serpent, Stone, 3x winter and Hot chocolate (just have)...
Now on breeding den 20hrs and boosted den 15hrs

hiabarara
04-02-16, 08:20 AM
So many nice dragons at the moment! Henna, Tinkerer, Regrowth, Carnival etc. And I don't have any luck with them. It just sucks that they're available for only a small amount of time and I only have like a handful of tries. And then we have some nice dragons at the same time (e.g. Regrowth and Carnival) and I don't even know which one I should try to breed :( At the moment I'm going for Regrowth.

Kennedward
04-02-16, 08:28 AM
So many nice dragons at the moment! Henna, Tinkerer, Regrowth, Carnival etc. And I don't have any luck with them. It just sucks that they're available for only a small amount of time and I only have like a handful of tries. And then we have some nice dragons at the same time (e.g. Regrowth and Carnival) and I don't even know which one I should try to breed :( At the moment I'm going for Regrowth.

Same here, I'm breeding for whatever really, just landing on any one of them would be nice

amalsaba
04-02-16, 06:14 PM
Thank you so much for your suggestion. I got mine on the breeding den right now with banshee and forest. I did get 2 islands and a holographic first but it is cooking right now yay! I cannot wait to evolve it to epic! It looks beautiful. Great job Flatfoot

random59
04-03-16, 01:02 PM
Well I have yet another wonderful Pegasus under construction! Think I have managed to breed 2 dragons that I didn't have this year Lumberjack and Henna along with a couple I bought on sale!

My game appears to becoming old and barren! Breeding was supposed to have gotten better, haha!:mad:

Kennedward
04-03-16, 04:33 PM
Still no luck as I'm stuck with Islands, and it seems I probably will miss out on this one

jjblueyes
04-03-16, 04:34 PM
Me too. I'm not loving the endless visits from island. Island can go jump off a cliff...

Kennedward
04-03-16, 04:41 PM
Agreed, today's island will take me into Apr 5th, so I'm pretty sure it'll expire before I can breed again. And as I always say, I won't spend gold speeding up or buying regular dragons, so I'll miss out on this one.

Dragosle
04-03-16, 07:48 PM
Last attempt breeding with Light x Gemstone and got 22hrs. I can't believe I actually got this one :D

Niire
04-04-16, 03:44 AM
Grats to all who were able to get this one! My last attempt was another 20 hr...>< But I admit, I was trying more for carnival.

amerirish
04-04-16, 07:02 AM
Tried Banshee & Forest as my last attempt...got 20 hours :( If it's Hot Chocolate I will not be as disappointed but it will probably be another Island :mad:

luckyaa7
04-04-16, 07:14 AM
Only thing i got was islands... Congrats to who got it!!

Kennedward
04-04-16, 07:15 AM
Only thing i got was islands... Congrats to who got it!!

Same here..... nothing but island fails

lenasdinner
04-04-16, 07:39 AM
dont we have one more day to breed this dragon??

blackeneddove
04-04-16, 08:23 AM
Well I have yet another wonderful Pegasus under construction! Think I have managed to breed 2 dragons that I didn't have this year Lumberjack and Henna along with a couple I bought on sale!

My game appears to becoming old and barren! Breeding was supposed to have gotten better, haha!:mad:

Hahaha!! Mine, too! And I've only gotten one limited - lumberjack. I did manage to breed Fortune teller, but it was a paid boost and after I thought she had expired and ended up not being limited. (Was going for a zodiac or Astromancer 😉)

I've only managed islands and one Pegasus while trying for the lovely Regrowth. I guess my island is becoming a barren wasteland, too. ^_^;

blackeneddove
04-04-16, 08:25 AM

Yes. It will be removed tomorrow according to the thread subject. I'm thinking I won't try again. Don't think I can do another island fail right now. :/ Good luck lenasdinner - I hope you get one! :)

amerirish
04-04-16, 08:34 AM
Seems to me that breeding has gotten a lot worse since the removal of dragons. For so many of the new releases lately my choice has been to either let it go or buy with gold. It's really getting quite boring. I feel like a hamster on a wheel going nowhere. With the constant flow of new dragons, I don't even have time to try for any of the Market dragons that I'm missing (Never Ending, Cauldron, Dark Angel, etc.). It's honestly taking all the fun out of the game for me. I feel like I'm going to get to a certain point where the pressure/stress far outweighs the fun - which is exactly why I deleted Fantasy Forest Story a couple of weeks ago. So disappointing :(

hungryres
04-04-16, 08:50 AM
Apart from islands, winter is frequent outcome too.
Changed my breeding choice since yesterday,used jack instead of white/blue dragon as one of the parents, then finally i got one new dragon, messenger. First rare dragon in these few days.
Just sped up trying to score more point to get tunki, next round is fruitful for me,
Breeding is just dreadful...

Kennedward
04-04-16, 09:06 AM

Yes but I won't have time to play tomorrow so today's my last breed

Kennedward
04-04-16, 09:07 AM
Seems to me that breeding has gotten a lot worse since the removal of dragons. For so many of the new releases lately my choice has been to either let it go or buy with gold. It's really getting quite boring. I feel like a hamster on a wheel going nowhere. With the constant flow of new dragons, I don't even have time to try for any of the Market dragons that I'm missing (Never Ending, Cauldron, Dark Angel, etc.). It's honestly taking all the fun out of the game for me. I feel like I'm going to get to a certain point where the pressure/stress far outweighs the fun - which is exactly why I deleted Fantasy Forest Story a couple of weeks ago. So disappointing :(

Agreed, it is disappointing to see nothing but the same common fail over and over again

Kennedward
04-04-16, 09:07 AM
Apart from islands, winter is frequent outcome too.
Changed my breeding choice since yesterday,used jack instead of white/blue dragon as one of the parents, then finally i got one new dragon, messenger. First rare dragon in these few days.
Just sped up trying to score more point to get tunki, next round is fruitful for me,
Breeding is just dreadful...

Couldn't agree more, that's why I stopped breeding for over a year after completing my Diamond collection

lenasdinner
04-04-16, 09:18 AM
Yes but I won't have time to play tomorrow so today's my last breed
I doubt I'll get it....I don't get this limited dragons since Past Present and Future.I will try just one more combo..........

Najchi
04-04-16, 10:20 AM
I got 3 islands, couple of Fuzzies, metal, stone (which I had to sell since I did not had enough coins to build habitat), I got 2 Atlantis in row (I didn't have them). I have only one try tommorow so will see. Doubtful that I will manage to breed this dragon, even though I tried hard.

hiabarara
04-04-16, 11:15 AM
I got it! I'm glad I finally got at least one of the dragons I wanted :)

amerirish
04-04-16, 11:36 AM
I got it! I'm glad I finally got at least one of the dragons I wanted :)

Congrats!! What combo did you use?

kooky panda
04-04-16, 01:03 PM
I got it! Combo: Light and Island.

(lots and lots of tries!!)

Niire
04-04-16, 01:26 PM
Grats to all who got it!

random59
04-04-16, 01:28 PM
Congrats, lucky you! Enjoy! A little green with envy though, oh well I still have a few hours left to go!

random59
04-04-16, 01:30 PM
I got it! Combo: Light and Island.

(lots and lots of tries!!)
Well done Kooky, who would have thought with such a common combo, might have to try one next time!

stevenlee2905
04-05-16, 04:00 AM
Fuzzy, Fuzzy, Pearl. I give up!!!

monbohn
04-05-16, 05:28 AM
Couldn't breed this one and really want it. Think I might splurge and buy gold this morning before it's gone, lol.

lenasdinner
04-05-16, 06:16 AM
I hate you!!!! this dosen't work!!!

amerirish
04-05-16, 06:24 AM
Broke down and bought one :( so not the fun way to get a new dragon. I wish they would give us more time and stop issuing new Limited Dragons while we're already trying for one or two. Now I only have 2 days to try for Carnival :mad: this is insanity.

hiabarara
04-05-16, 06:47 AM
Congrats!! What combo did you use?

Thank you :) I used Banshee and Forest.

amerirish
04-05-16, 06:57 AM
Thank you :) I used Banshee and Forest.

Congrats :) truly pleased to hear that a few people were successful in breeding.

luckyaa7
04-05-16, 07:21 AM
After all island fails, my last attempt is 12 hours with banshee and forest. I hope it's winter rose since I don't have on. But I am sure it's just winter...

stevenlee2905
04-05-16, 07:26 AM
After all island fails, my last attempt is 12 hours with banshee and forest. I hope it's winter rose since I don't have on. But I am sure it's just winter...

I wish I could give you mine, I have around 4 Winter Roses, and had already traded two. So, I have two left in my island, if traded is possible, I will give you one of mine...

roguebee
04-05-16, 07:36 AM
Looks like I struck out on this one on both islands. Guess I'll wait and see if I'm interested in the new limited they will probably release today.

hiabarara
04-05-16, 07:43 AM
Congrats :) truly pleased to hear that a few people were successful in breeding.

Thanks a lot :) I'm also really glad because I haven't been able to breed any of the new/returning dragons during the last weeks.

luckyaa7
04-05-16, 10:44 AM
I wish I could give you mine, I have around 4 Winter Roses, and had already traded two. So, I have two left in my island, if traded is possible, I will give you one of mine...

That's very kind of you. Too bad we cannot trade. Maybe this one is my lucky one and get winter rose...

saghaven
04-05-16, 12:52 PM
Yeah, I bought one during the Leaders event for the long hatching time. Breeding simply was not working. I missed out on Henna, wasn't going to miss this one too.

luckyaa7
04-05-16, 02:05 PM
That's very kind of you. Too bad we cannot trade. Maybe this one is my lucky one and get winter rose...

And of course it was winter....