PDA

View Full Version : I changed my phone and my restaurant is gone.

p3arl.p3arl
02-25-11, 08:40 AM
I change my iPhone from 3GS to 4. I did a backup before using e new phone, but now I can't get back to my old restaurant. Anyone knows what I should do to get access to my restaurant from my new phone??

Unregistered
02-26-11, 08:41 PM
I change my iPhone from 3GS to 4. I did a backup before using e new phone, but now I can't get back to my old restaurant. Anyone knows what I should do to get access to my restaurant from my new phone??

I just upgraded to an iphone 4 today from a 3gs and my restaurant is gone as well!! I'm really upset cause i was on level 50!!!!! Is it even possible to get the old restaurant back? I really hope so!!!

Unregistered
02-26-11, 11:49 PM
I just upgraded to an iphone 4 today from a 3gs and my restaurant is gone as well!! I'm really upset cause i was on level 50!!!!! Is it even possible to get the old restaurant back? I really hope so!!!

Gee, no kidding. Just out of curiosity, do you ever read the other posts on here? Ever read any of the sticky threads that Norman has posted at the top of every game forum???? You know, like the ones that tell you what to do if you change your device????? Yes, there is a way to get your restaurant back....Go to the discussion forum...the one we are in now and look at the top...there is all kinds of interesting information on there and you will find out what you need to do. And do yourself a favor....learn how to research...I don't know how any of you are going to make it in this world if you don't learn that.