PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited energy...?

Tamochan
03-29-16, 06:54 AM
I read something on the update regarding unlimited energy.... Are they still going to do this or have i missed something? The other things happening at the moment have not hapened for me aside from the egg hunt, so none of the ppups etc. Hence i wondered if there was something else i was missing out on :)

Queenzod
03-29-16, 10:05 AM
You can get unlimited energy from gems. They have it set up conveniently to automatically give you more when you run out, and will debit from your gem supply. No confirmation needed! 😈

Thorgal
03-29-16, 01:42 PM
You can get unlimited energy from gems. They have it set up conveniently to automatically give you more when you run out, and will debit from your gem supply. No confirmation needed! ��

Post of the year in this forum so funny :)

SpiritWind00
03-29-16, 02:08 PM
Extract from update text: Unlimited Energy! - Tired of running out of energy? Look forward to unlimited energy events and items coming soon and never run out again!

Looks like something new is coming...

The last update in the App Store had teasers on upcoming events/story lines that took several weeks to eventuate. You've not missed anything.;)

jimboser
03-30-16, 02:13 PM
You can get unlimited energy from gems. They have it set up conveniently to automatically give you more when you run out, and will debit from your gem supply. No confirmation needed! ��

Yes, I just added my complaint thread regarding that new feature over on the bugs/issues forum. I've hit that three times now, and am so frustrated with that screen coming up that I'm about to quit the game.

The unlimited energy sounds lovely, but wasting my gems isn't.

xanethi
03-31-16, 04:28 AM
Had an offer to buy something with Real money (gems i Think it was). If i bought the highest value pack i would receive unlimited energy for 2 hours. The second highest value pack would add an alicorn on top of the gems bought. Did not buy it but that is atleast one source of unlimited energy.
Find it annoying if this is the only source we get....

Jagger517
04-01-16, 12:42 PM
I wish people would put some sort of indication of whether they're joking or serious :confused:

Korlcek
04-01-16, 12:58 PM
I bet there is big spike in energy buying statistics.