PDA

View Full Version : New value pack?

Sheeba8188
03-28-16, 01:37 PM
Just got a new value pack display 10 royal beams, 10 royal blocks and 2 yellow eggs for ?7.99 seems expensive to me considering I would need 5 packs to finish yellow jeweled egg but then still need the lilac and mint colours not worth it in my opinion your thoughts?

http://i68.tinypic.com/2vhyx6g.png

PrincessCupOButter
03-28-16, 01:53 PM
This is the one I got. Thanks but no thanks.

And it pops up automatically when I log in. I don't recall that happening with value packs in the past, and I don't care for that new feature.
Also wondering what the royal blocks and beams have to do with this event.

danzplace
03-28-16, 01:54 PM
Mine offers 3 types of eggs plus the building supplies for $9.99. Since I am maxed on the building supplies, and got the forge, this is out for me. However, if the bunny hopped, I would have considered it, which is why I went for the forge.

Perhaps he'll be like the Velveteen Rabbit... One can always hope...

ShibuyaCloth
03-28-16, 02:09 PM
Hmm I got 3 eggs /yellow, blue & lilac) few fancy beams & blocks. Which I do not need ;)

meme1098
03-28-16, 03:05 PM
Not very many eggs there to even make a difference, considering you need 40 lilac..lol

Thorgal
03-29-16, 02:25 AM
Value packs are probably aimed to kids (children game after all..) or ppl that can't count. In this case for instance it would be wiser to buy gems and for those to buy glimmer chicken..the return would be several hundred procent more in egg return than this value pack in two collections.