PDA

View Full Version : People swear on my wall

Unregistered
02-25-11, 07:43 AM
There have been people swearing on my wall. They are, Yan's Corner, Sams Restro, Bens Bistro (hellfire223), poppyscafe(poppystastycafe), and hannah xes. I really want them out of my life, but they won't leave mr alone. Could you maybe BAN them from this game? Sincerely, Red Robin (motocross)

Unregistered
03-14-11, 08:07 AM
Ill try 2 add them, and give them a price of my mind. Feel sorry for ya. Add me! justinbieber171717

Unregistered
03-14-11, 08:17 AM
Just curious, but what have you done to provoke these five people? Typically, a person will not suffer random senseless attacks from many individuals at once unless there is more to the story. And there is always more to the story. :)

You reap what you sow, unfortunately, even if it was a mistake. I would think that the best course of action at this point would be to simply ignore until they tire of harassing you. Then move on.

Rachael98
04-19-11, 04:33 PM
Ill try 2 add them, and give them a price of my mind. Feel sorry for ya. Add me! justinbieber171717
Like that will help.

Rachael98
04-19-11, 04:34 PM
There have been people swearing on my wall. They are, Yan's Corner, Sams Restro, Bens Bistro (hellfire223), poppyscafe(poppystastycafe), and hannah xes. I really want them out of my life, but they won't leave mr alone. Could you maybe BAN them from this game? Sincerely, Red Robin (motocross)

E-mail support@TeamLava.com

Rachael98
04-19-11, 04:35 PM
Just curious, but what have you done to provoke these five people? Typically, a person will not suffer random senseless attacks from many individuals at once unless there is more to the story. And there is always more to the story. :)

You reap what you sow, unfortunately, even if it was a mistake. I would think that the best course of action at this point would be to simply ignore until they tire of harassing you. Then move on.
Excellent, excellent point. Can't add anything to that.