PDA

View Full Version : Answered dragon story goals

jj75scafe
03-28-16, 09:45 AM
Can someone help? I've completed the yellow dawn and purple dawn goals and went to collect the sunshine temple and planetary tower from market but they weren't there. Things keep going missing anyone got any ideas? ??

kooky panda
03-28-16, 10:23 AM
Try restarting your game then check and make sure the goal are gone from your list. If so check your buildings tab again to see if they are there.
(moving to Dragon forum)

jj75scafe
03-28-16, 11:51 AM
Tried that still no luck. I reported this 2 days ago and have had no response I'm getting a little frustrated now 😢

jj75scafe
03-28-16, 11:52 AM
The threads are definitely gone meant to say.

jj75scafe
03-28-16, 11:53 AM
Goals even.

kooky panda
03-28-16, 12:08 PM
I will check on this .

Meowmeowbeans
03-28-16, 12:57 PM
It looks like you have the Sunshine Temple and the Planetary Tower on your islands now! You'll only be able to purchase one each of these special items. Congratulations on leveling your Dragons up to such epic proportions!

Dragonfly1339
04-24-16, 05:16 PM
I completed blue and yellow dawn and do not have the buildings available either even after restarting. Can you help me?

kooky panda
04-24-16, 06:54 PM
I completed blue and yellow dawn and do not have the buildings available either even after restarting. Can you help me?
If you play on android,try looking in the halloween version. The newest versions are not showing the buildings.

Dragonfly1339
04-26-16, 12:45 PM
Thanks so much!! =) Trying that right now.

bravewarrior
10-23-16, 09:57 AM
I did an advanced search and this is the closest thread I found to my inquire that was open.

I know some of the goals were retired over the summer like Hunter and Medusa.
Since we have free breeding this weekend, I thought I would try some goals. The only ones listed are Treasure (buy only) & Prism (could not get it even when I had the temple). Neither one of those is doable or fun to me. Deep and Birthstone goals are gone?
I liked the goals because it would give me something to do in between events. I really liked them. When I'd get one, it was an acheivement, an attagirl, a pat on the back,... a goal.
I'm on a Galaxy7 using the Tropical version. Are they gone for good?

FireballFarm
10-24-16, 01:49 AM
Bravewarrior, there appears to be a new bug that hit sometime in the past week that removed many, many goals. Check out this thread:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95019-missing-island-goals
Hopefully, S8 is investigating the issue and will restore the missing goals ASAP.

kooky panda
10-25-16, 10:13 AM
I did an advanced search and this is the closest thread I found to my inquire that was open.

I know some of the goals were retired over the summer like Hunter and Medusa.
Since we have free breeding this weekend, I thought I would try some goals. The only ones listed are Treasure (buy only) & Prism (could not get it even when I had the temple). Neither one of those is doable or fun to me. Deep and Birthstone goals are gone?
I liked the goals because it would give me something to do in between events. I really liked them. When I'd get one, it was an acheivement, an attagirl, a pat on the back,... a goal.
I'm on a Galaxy7 using the Tropical version. Are they gone for good?
Your goals should now be back. See thread link posted by Fireballfarm.

Closing since the original question has been answered .