PDA

View Full Version : I've Got Too Many Oven Elements

fashioninaction
03-28-16, 03:42 AM
One of the most frustrating things about this game has got to be the fact that almost all the new ovens require oven elements. All my other parts are sitting there, wasted. You'd think they'd at least put in SOME effort. They're clearly capable since they do it with Restaurant Story. I'd rather have 3- 4 types of required parts in smaller quantities. It gives me more of a challenge. At level 99, it is incredibly mundane to go through the challenges now. I always have oven elements stashed, and then whatever new part they create is basically useless after the challenge because they don't use them for any newer ovens.

Anyways, my rant is over but I really don't think this is a crazy request.

slayer7000
03-28-16, 07:47 AM
Wait, I don't see what you're arguing for. For them to use like screws and other older parts? I like the way it is now with oven elements because you can collect ahead of time and only have to worry about one part for new apliances!

Rynetory2
03-28-16, 08:16 AM
I totally agree with slayer7000 even though I still have lots of older parts. It doesn't bother me that they are in storage. Besides I think the newer players stocked up on elements, it may be a hassle for them to scramble to stock up old parts. It's easier for everyone having elements every time. :)

ElaineCarrel
03-28-16, 05:59 PM
I like what they did in RS, they used a combo of old and new parts. That's what they should do here innBS.

CassieJo84
03-29-16, 07:07 AM
I like that I have so many oven elements ready to go, but I do dislike that every new appliance requires a new part. The gift list is getting annoyingly long.

psychic_baker
03-29-16, 07:19 AM
I'm very frustrated with neighbors who send old parts. I have no use for them and have 100 of most of them!

planetpeace12
03-30-16, 01:43 PM
I agree, it's VERY annoying that they keep adding a new part every time a new appliance comes out.:mad: Wish they didn't do away with all the other parts. Plus, the gifting options are getting too long to go through. Please use the old parts again.

fashioninaction
04-01-16, 01:26 AM
It gets so boring. Also, newer players still have to scramble for whatever new part they introduce that is NEVER reused. My point was at least in Restaurant Story they reuse the newer parts they introduce, at least sometimes.

athenageez
04-09-16, 11:37 AM
I never have enough oven elements because they're constantly and consistently used. I have so many junk parts we don't use. I wish I could at least sell/trade those old parts for the parts we need in new ovens.

CassieJo84
04-10-16, 09:53 AM
I have 527 oven elements...with my luck, they will probably never use them again now lol 😜

blueangel826
04-12-16, 01:47 PM
Many of my nbrs request oven elements as their daily gift, and so do I! I have hundreds of them in storage & can build new appliances quickly with whatever new knob is added. I prefer this to needing a variety of parts to build appliances in Restaurant Story! Guess this is like most things in life, we all have different opinions & beliefs . If we all were exactly the same, life would be VERY boring ♡

whatfireball
06-30-16, 09:15 AM
I have to agree I have a stock pile of random useless things from last year and I can't even use them, I think it'll be a fast and easy way to remove and in the meantime get some cash.

kimikayyz
02-05-17, 01:05 PM
You have hundreds extra?! So Lucky!! I could only dream of that...I had to go get a whole slew of new neighbors because a bunch of mine stopped playing...I had about 60, of which only about 10 or so played with any regularity. I added about 25 in the last few days...now I can finally start making some of these appliances!! It's tough when your neighbors stop playing and you're still playing and working on goals.

whatfireball
03-15-17, 12:58 PM
You have hundreds extra?! So Lucky!! I could only dream of that...I had to go get a whole slew of new neighbors because a bunch of mine stopped playing...I had about 60, of which only about 10 or so played with any regularity. I added about 25 in the last few days...now I can finally start making some of these appliances!! It's tough when your neighbors stop playing and you're still playing and working on goals.

I remember when my neighbours were leaving at the speed of light! Some of them even changed their bakery names to "Delete me plz" or "I quit" I had to get more neighbours quickly or else I'd have to spend some of the goal time to save up enough parts to make my ovens and whatnot!

Rees630
03-16-17, 05:00 AM
If we could at least sort the gift box some way, that would save mucho time having to scroll thru it. I made this suggestion in the RS forum, I was not acknowledged though. Really wonder why there's even a feedback/suggestion section at all.

I like that I have so many oven elements ready to go, but I do dislike that every new appliance requires a new part. The gift list is getting annoyingly long.

Rynetory2
03-16-17, 05:47 AM
If we could at least sort the gift box some way, that would save mucho time having to scroll thru it. I made this suggestion in the RS forum, I was not acknowledged though. Really wonder why there's even a feedback/suggestion section at all.

Just to let you know, Storm8 staffs read the Suggestions and Feedback forum even though you may not get an individual reply.