PDA

View Full Version : February Update

Unregistered
02-25-11, 06:38 AM
Norman--have the developers decided to abandon this game altogether? It's been nearly 2 months since we saw new content. Please at least confirm that new islands are on the way.

Squirrelll1
02-25-11, 12:46 PM
HELLO NORMAN HOW ARE YOU ON THIS FINE DAY!!! My I'd is squirrelll1 and I am such a huge fan of team lava and most of the story games you guys have produced. I spend most of my app time on your TREASURE STORY!!! I have honestly been thru certain islands over a 100 times and I'm currently level 75 with only 9,000,000 xp to go until I'm level 76. lol. I'm sure you see what I'm getting at.
I'm probably one of the most loyal players team lava has and after all this time this is my first post on team lavas forum. I have sit and waited and waited for weekly updates as team lava advertised and I can only recall maybe 2 since this game has been released and I've never complained. I've sit back at level 75 with no way else to level up and I didn't complain. I have replayed islands that I was literally sick of over and over and I never complained.
All I'm asking NORMAN is for team lava to step up to the plate and just do simply what they promised. I mean you guys could ad a different type of tree to the game once a week and that would at least be an update. Norman I know u can look up my storm id and see how faithful I've been to team lava and it's not just me but 1000s of people love your guys game but yet it seems like your trying to push us away. PLEASE NORMAN LET US GO PAST LEVEL 75, let us have new decorations for our islands, give us more ways to EARN gems, give us more islands, and most of all my friend....CAN TEAM LAVA PLEASE DO WHAT IT PROMISES AND ADVERTISES AND GIVE US THE WEEKLY UPDATES. NOT EVERY 6-8 WEEKS BUT WEEKLY. YOU GUYS HAVE SUCH A LOYAL FOLLOWING BUT IF TEAM LAVA CONTINUES TO SIT IDLY BY YOUR GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF FANS. LIKE I SAID AT THE START NORMAN I HAVE NEVER EVER POSTED ANYTHING ON ANY FORUM BUT I FINALLY COULDN'T TAKE IT. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS FOR ME YOUR BIGGEST FAN BUT DO IT FOR THE 1000s of people who truly look forward to opening up a story each day. IM GOING TO WAIT UNTIL THE END OF FEBRUARY AND IF TREASURE STORY DOESNT HAVE AT LEAST A SMALL UPDATE THEN I'M SORRY TO SAY I'M GOING TO DELETE IT AND MY OTHER STORIES. I JUST CAN'T HELP MAKE AN APP GROW OR A COMPANY GROW LIKE TEAM LAVA IF I FEEL CONSTANTLY LIED TO.
NORMAN SORRY ABOUT BEING A LITTLE TICKED OFF BUT I TRULY LIKE YOU GUYS AND IM JUST TICKED THAT YOU AND TEAM LAVA HAVEN'T KEPT THERE WORD.
SINCERELY YOURS
SQUIRRELLL1