PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf

chickenladyx14
03-25-16, 12:47 PM
The new value pack has a werewolf included. Does it need a special habitat? And isn't it a Halloween animal?
I didn't start playing until 6-7 weeks ago so I have no idea what animals were available last October. TY

Silverrain1
03-25-16, 02:02 PM
I think if was released around Halloween time but it's a rock grass animal so it doesn't require a special element habitat.

ninasidstorm8
03-25-16, 02:25 PM
The new value pack has a werewolf included. Does it need a special habitat? And isn't it a Halloween animal?
I didn't start playing until 6-7 weeks ago so I have no idea what animals were available last October. TY

The Werewolf is from the very first FFS World Event back in October of 2014. It is a Rare Earth/Nature hybrid and does not require a special habitat.

chickenladyx14
03-25-16, 03:33 PM
TY :) (he's not exactly a pretty little thing now is he) :D

MaribouMay
03-27-16, 01:05 AM
I love the look of Werewolf and am very tempted to buy this pack. I like the fierceness of him it is a nice balance to all the pretty animals (which I also like). There's just something special about Halloween. I started in November 2014 and wish I had started a bit earlier. I love the other animals from that event too: Yak-O-Lantern, Vampire Cat, and Skeletal Dragon.

Silverrain1
03-27-16, 02:33 AM
I won a werewolf on a spin to win and love the look of him in epic form, very different colouring!

JeffW60
03-27-16, 08:49 AM
To this point I have not bought a value pack. When I first started playing, I believe the first value pack I saw, was one including the Crystal Unicorn. I was tempted to buy it but really wanted to breed it so I passed on it. Now that I have bred the CU, if it comes around in a value pack again I will probably buy it. Would love to have a 2nd CU. One to use in tournaments and one to breed with.