PDA

View Full Version : Finn the Leprechaun can't walk inside

SerenityRen20
03-25-16, 05:35 AM
Since last night, Finn has been unable to walk inside of my bakery while other customers go right past him. This morning some of the shop owners came in, but Charlotte, Jack and Marco appear stuck as well.

I play on an lg stylo android phone. I have force stopped, cleared cache, deleted and reinstalled game, restarted my phone and added 12 more chairs (total 42 chairs).

jess4898
03-25-16, 07:07 AM
I'm still having the same issue as well

SparklyOctopus
03-25-16, 10:29 AM
Did you happen to rearrange your Bakery lately? Please try rearranging to see if that will help Finn and the others come in. Additionally, if you block the register, they'll have a hard time coming in as well.

jess4898
03-25-16, 11:23 AM
I haven't rearranged my bakery at all. There is nothing blocking the register or doorway. Other customers come in just fine.

SparklyOctopus
03-25-16, 11:42 AM
I haven't rearranged my bakery at all. There is nothing blocking the register or doorway. Other customers come in just fine.

I've taken a look at your account and he seems to come in fine. Could you uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that helps? Please let me know! Thanks!

kapitts
03-25-16, 12:53 PM
I'm having the same problem, only Jenny and Liam come into the bakery - the others stand in the doorway all jumbled together. I reckon I've lost around 16 clovers today because of this and, of course, no golden clovers either. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and force closed all to no avail. A couple of people have mentioned the same problem on Google Play so seems widespread. I play on a Sony Xperia Tablet.

SparklyOctopus
03-25-16, 01:08 PM
I'm having the same problem, only Jenny and Liam come into the bakery - the others stand in the doorway all jumbled together. I reckon I've lost around 16 clovers today because of this and, of course, no golden clovers either. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and force closed all to no avail. A couple of people have mentioned the same problem on Google Play so seems widespread. I play on a Sony Xperia Tablet.

Sorry to hear that! Did you happen to rearrange your Bakery recently? Could you try rearranging it to see if they'll come in? Please let me know!

venus_bake
03-25-16, 01:40 PM
I'm having the same problem :-(

SparklyOctopus
03-25-16, 01:55 PM
Thanks for flagging this over everyone. The team is going to take a look.

kapitts
03-25-16, 02:02 PM
I didn't make any changes before this started but have now rearranged my bakery _ no good though, they're all still standing outside. They look really weird too, all jumbled up together. Thanks for passing this on, hope it's soon sorted. Kate

SKD58
03-25-16, 02:11 PM
I'm having the same problem :-(

Also the other shop owners are stuck too. I'm getting a thought bubble showing the bakery has no seating. There are at least 40 empty seats.

SerenityRen20
03-25-16, 02:19 PM
I recently re-uninstalled again and all stuck characters were able to enter. I'm unsure if a recent expansion caused everything, but the game is working now.

kapitts
03-25-16, 04:38 PM
Glad to hear your game is working now. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling again but still the same.

SerenityRen20
03-25-16, 08:16 PM
Is Cooper blocked where customers can't walk up to him? In my case I put him right next to the door before I deleted the 2nd time. I can't remember if I did extra steps.

SKD58
03-25-16, 11:08 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still have the same problem. Nothing is blocked.

lady8bug
03-26-16, 03:38 AM
I am having the same issue. I checked to see if there was anything in the doorway, took away some of the decorations..... nothing. still stuck! there is a glitch somewhere because the food that I make is not transferring over to the box, or only some of it.

Rynetory2
03-26-16, 06:53 AM
Sorry that you all are experiencing this issue. :( The team is aware and checking into this. Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks for flagging this over everyone. The team is going to take a look.

Tselisse
03-26-16, 06:58 AM
Yo estoy teniendo el mismo problema con los personajes. Nada bloquea las puertas. No voy a poder completar la misi?n de San Patricio. Estoy muy triste y espero que lo solucionen pronto. Gracias.

I am having the same problem and I try the differents solutions but the game is not working yet.

Sassafrazzled
03-26-16, 07:26 AM
I was having this issue too, but after checking here to see if it was just me, I cleared my cache and reinstalled (andriod) and it seems to be working again. I hadn't moved anything around, but people (mostly the special ones) were suddenly getting stuck outside the door, and sometimes others would come in but then leave with the no seats available mark even though there was plenty of space.

Rynetory2
03-26-16, 07:28 AM
I was having this issue too, but after checking here to see if it was just me, I cleared my cache and reinstalled (andriod) and it seems to be working again. I hadn't moved anything around, but people (mostly the special ones) were suddenly getting stuck outside the door, and sometimes others would come in but then leave with the no seats available mark even though there was plenty of space.

Are all of your special characters coming in or only some? Just checking if you are still having this issue. Thanks.

Mommy0006
03-26-16, 10:34 AM
I'm also having the same issue for the last 4 days and I have tried all of these steps nothing works.

K8ie521
03-26-16, 05:30 PM
Me, too. I'm on an android tablet. I think it's since I installed the latest version. I uninstalled the valentine version and the newest one. He's still stuck in the doorway, with a terrible look on his face and a bubble with a chair and red X floating over his head.

SparklyOctopus
03-26-16, 09:49 PM
Thanks for letting us know, everyone! Team is still looking into this. In the meantime, can you try downloading Bakery Story 2: Love and Cupcakes to see if that will help? Please let me know. Thanks!

K8ie521
03-27-16, 06:36 PM
Love and Cupcakes works. Bummer. ...wish I'd figured that out a few days ago. ... I was doing so well with the clover thing. ..

Mercuriair
03-27-16, 08:11 PM
But no secret bakers club on love & cupcakes plus would lose other things by changing. I started another thread not knowing about this one just as ALL my customers were being rejected. Only since reading this thread and checking I see my 'special' customers and Finn are unable to enter.

Correct me if I'm wrong but also all of us having this issue seem to be on android too (I also play on iPhone and no problem there).

So storm 8 telling us to use love & cupcakes isn't really acceptable there's clearly a bug that needs fixed!

farmer88liz
03-28-16, 02:50 AM
I have had the same problem for several days ... He can't get in and a bubble saying no chairs ,
I was doing well collecting clover
Playing on android tablet

unixdude
03-28-16, 06:47 AM
Add another user experiencing this issue to the list. Finn and Marco are stuck at the door, I have not paid close enough attention to who else is stuck and who is able to make it in the door. Also, even with "product" available, Cooper was turning customers away with the "chair with the red X" in the bubble - even though all 32 or so chairs were available.

I have not re-installed. I have done several reboots, force stop and properly exited the game (quit); nothing else. The reboot seems to have resolved the issue with the customer leaving without a chair issue.

SparklyOctopus
03-28-16, 10:40 AM
Thanks for letting us know, everyone! Please write into support@storm8.com if you were affected with the NPCs not walking in during the event. Thanks!

farmer88liz
03-29-16, 03:32 AM
Thanks for letting us know, everyone! Please write into support@storm8.com if you were affected with the NPCs not walking in during the event. Thanks!

Sorry what is N p cs ?
I'm new at this ,
This is my 2nd post �� ever !

unixdude
03-29-16, 05:43 AM
I re-installed; problem solved.

Rynetory2
03-29-16, 06:03 AM
Sorry what is N p cs ?
I'm new at this ,
This is my 2nd post �� ever !

Warmest welcome to the forum farmer88liz! :D
NPC - non paying customer? SparklyOctopus was referring to Finn and the other special customers that give special drops when they visit.

Rynetory2
03-29-16, 06:04 AM
I re-installed; problem solved.

Great to hear that! :) Thank you for letting us know.

Cakemama40
04-01-16, 10:48 AM
Anyone else? Marco and Jack are stuck in the doorway, unable to enter.

Also keep finding that despite all of my tables being empty, customers are being turned away for lack of seating. Usually one or two tables stay available, but the rest are apparently occupied by ghosts.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled several times and each time the table situation is cleared up for an hour or two before resuming the problem. But Marco and Jack remain stuck no matter what I do.

K8ie521
04-01-16, 07:32 PM
Same here. Finn's gone but it's still happening. I emailed support a few days ago as suggested earlier. Got an automated reply that they were experiencing a high number of tickets and that's the last I heard.

Rynetory2
04-01-16, 09:55 PM
A member feedback that the problem was fixed after reinstallation, so you may like to try that if you havent done so. If that doesnt work, you can play on the Love and Cupcakes version.

For those still having issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Please continue to follow up with your ticket number and email with Support. Thank you.

tigercrazy247
04-02-16, 12:18 AM
I was having this problem. None of the typical solutions worked. So in desperation, I installed LOVE & CUPCAKES (L/C) without deleting regular BS2. I wondered if I could click on everyone in L/C and it would somehow "reset" my main version.
So far, it worked and regular BS2 is now working fine and all customers seem to enter correctly.
So, if a basic uninstall/reinstall wasn't enough for you, try downloading the valentine version and click on your VIP. I hope my solution works for you too!

divaebony0611
04-06-16, 07:43 PM
Ok im playing bakery story 2 and it wont let the person in who is helping me with the challange....It shows a chair with a red x on it at door.....all othe visitors come in but the one that helps me. Can some one please help

SparklyOctopus
04-06-16, 07:54 PM
Sorry to hear that! Can you try the following to see if it will unstick those Customers?

1) Download Bakery Story 2: Love & Cupcakes and then run the game so the Customers that are stuck outside come in. Do not tap on them. From there go back to the regular version and see if they are able to stay in your Bakery. If that doesn't work, try the next one.

2. Uninstall and reinstall the game. If this still persists, please email support@storm8.com and PM me the ticket number.

:) Please let me know if that helps!

d_johnson
04-07-16, 09:17 AM
Sorry to hear that! Can you try the following to see if it will unstick those Customers?

1) Download Bakery Story 2: Love & Cupcakes and then run the game so the Customers that are stuck outside come in. Do not tap on them. From there go back to the regular version and see if they are able to stay in your Bakery. If that doesn't work, try the next one.

2. Uninstall and reinstall the game. If this still persists, please email support@storm8.com and PM me the ticket number.

:) Please let me know if that helps!

I had the same problem. #1 above did not solve the problem. #2 above DID solve the problem. Thank you.

Rynetory2
04-07-16, 08:52 PM
I had the same problem. #1 above did not solve the problem. #2 above DID solve the problem. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum! :D Thanks for your feedback.

Tabheark
04-08-16, 09:29 AM
Also having this. All specials cant enter its showing a chair with a red x above their heads.
Sent the ticket number in a pm.

popostanly
04-08-16, 04:15 PM
I am having the same problem. I have two standing outside and will not come in. I am losing out on specials. Please help. Popostanly

SparklyOctopus
04-08-16, 04:21 PM
I am having the same problem. I have two standing outside and will not come in. I am losing out on specials. Please help. Popostanly

Hey there! I responded back to your other thread. If this happens to anyone else, could you try clearing the cache for Google Play and Bakery Story 2? From there, uninstall and reinstall the game. Please let us know if that helps!

phatzs
04-19-16, 05:40 PM
Hey there! I responded back to your other thread. If this happens to anyone else, could you try clearing the cache for Google Play and Bakery Story 2? From there, uninstall and reinstall the game. Please let us know if that helps!

This is happening to me. I'm on iOS so how do I clear the cache?

babysx1
04-19-16, 10:46 PM
Same problem
Om iOS don't know how to clear cache please advise

SparklyOctopus
04-19-16, 10:53 PM
Hey there! This should just be an Android issue. If you are encountering this issue on an iOS, please write into support@storm8.com with a picture of your bakery so the support agents can take a look. :)

SpiritWind00
04-19-16, 10:55 PM
This is happening to me. I'm on iOS so how do I clear the cache?

Same problem
Om iOS don't know how to clear cache please advise
To clear the cache - Open Settings app on your iPad home screen, find the Safari from the left menu, you can then find a option called 'Clear History and Website Data' at the bottom of the right column. Tap on it to delete your Safari browser history from iPad, and downloaded websites data or cache on your iPad.

Here's some info from S8 about the cache...

When you initially download the game, you download the base images, animations, sounds, etc. When you encounter new images through game progress, content updates, and visiting the images are cached so that you're not downloading an image every time you encounter it. It's for performance and efficiency. This is common for online apps that receive regular updates.

You can clear cache to delete the cache. :)

debrasbistro
04-20-16, 06:01 PM
Now Mika is stuck outside my door. Closed and restarted many times but it doesn't resolve.

Rynetory2
04-20-16, 07:02 PM
Now Mika is stuck outside my door. Closed and restarted many times but it doesn't resolve.

Glad to see that Mika is back in your bakery again. :)

Sakrysta
04-20-16, 07:35 PM
Mika is stuck for me too. 😕

Uninstalled and reinstalled and now she's fixed.

Rynetory2
04-21-16, 05:43 AM
Great to hear that it works for you. Thank you for letting us know.