PDA

View Full Version : Glimmeregg Chick

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-24-16, 03:23 PM
For the current Great Glimmeregg Hunt, some players are reporting drops of MULTIPLE colored eggs on EVERY collection from their 40-gem Glimmeregg Chick.

I have stored mine and placed them back on the board, completely uninstalled & reinstalled my 1.5 CS game, tried the "store it" trick again...and still, my 2 Glimmeregg Chicks are *only* giving me regular eggs and the occasional roast chicken.

Why are my G-chicks broken while other players have Lucky G-Chicks?
What's going on???

plby
03-24-16, 03:29 PM
Add one to want to know whats going on. Got tree Glimmeregg chicks and no Glimmeregg drops from any of them

Sandybellee
03-24-16, 03:29 PM
Same here! I bought a Glimmeregg Chick specifically because players reported getting multiple drops of colored eggs on every collection. Mine only drops regular eggs and roasted chicken.

dragoniakingdom
03-24-16, 03:38 PM
Just regular eggs from mine also.:(

kschlag
03-24-16, 03:38 PM
I guess I'll add my 2 cents: I got the glimmer chicks because of reported drops as well, but I've collected from them 6 times and I've gotten no glimmer eggs from them at all. I understand if the drops are meant to be random--it's possible I'm just unlucky--but it does seem weird that certain people are getting 100% glimmer egg drops, and others are getting none.

kooky panda
03-24-16, 03:40 PM
I will report this over.

jim23cash
03-24-16, 03:53 PM
Same.

PikaSquirrel
03-24-16, 04:02 PM
Colored Glimmereggs will only drop after you complete The Great Glimmeregg Hunt.

kschlag
03-24-16, 04:04 PM
So, to clarify, the chicks won't even drop pink eggs until the first goal is cleared? Or are you saying colored eggs won't drop until all the goals in the glimmer egg hunt are cleared?

Never mind, I understand now. Thank you!

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-24-16, 04:52 PM
Got it, just figured it out ... My chicks started dropping the fun eggs after I crafted that first pink decorative egg. YAY! :)

bettybrutal
03-24-16, 05:55 PM
I have not gotten any coloured eggs from my chick. Super unhappy about this.

SpiritWind00
03-24-16, 06:05 PM
I have not gotten any coloured eggs from my chick. Super unhappy about this.

this is not a glitch. Please refer to the main thread where I'm recording drops. Closing thread.

Colored Glimmereggs will only drop after you complete The Great Glimmeregg Hunt.