PDA

View Full Version : Ignore or blocked player options

Unregistered
02-24-11, 11:56 PM
Im new here in the forum and im sorry if there is similar thread like this one. Im trying to search but there is no similar thread as what i wanted to know.

I am experiencing some player who will come and throw insult to my city (happens when i am afk -away from keyboard) As a newbie my first reaction was to retort back. I am searching for any option/s-- ignore or block player. Unfortunately i cant find one. If there is a way so a player cannot comment on my wall due to block option please let me know. I can delete his/her post but the problem is that player can always come back and posts some nasty comment due to my first reply. It is annoying to see that sometimes that player will spam with dirty words (different spellings due to word filter but one can easily understand the meaning).

Thanks

Unregistered
02-25-11, 12:45 AM
Dont reply anymore. The only thing you can do is ignore them. At the moment there isn't a blocking feature. If it gets really bad, not just stupid comments, but really hateful, crude, etc, take a screen shot and email it to TeamLava.

As difficult as it is, just try to ignore them... if they dont get a reaction they are more likely to give up.