PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 3/24 Update - The Great Glimmeregg Hunt | EXPIRED

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Sandybellee
03-25-16, 12:35 PM
Aaah, I love you, Sir P.!!!! The sweetheart just gave me 30 energy. Perfect for egg hunting. :)

So far I've made the pink, blue and mint eggs. Violet and Yellow still to go. The Glimmeregg Chick deserves a little castle of it's own to live in - so worth the 40 gems!

dalechristel
03-25-16, 12:42 PM
Wow, people really hate that egg forge!! I'm not trying to judge people by how they spend their gems but...
I have never spent actual money on gems and I had over 1000 of them just waiting to be used, so I'm not going to complain if the forge is only marginally useful. The game gives you free gems from going on adventures, collecting from certain things and you can even trade for gems! It's not like they are as rare as golden nuggets or purple hides, or something. People will complain about using 250 gems to buy a building, but have no issue using gems all the time to speed up collections, or buy a decoration that has no use in the game.
Once you have a jeweled egg of a certain color, it seems like there is no use for the eggs of that color anymore, so the forge is useful to convert eggs to a more useful color and will make this goal a lot easier. I've used about 800 energy so far in this event (from my many alicorns) and only have collected 1 yellow egg so far. I have a feeling I'm going to be forging a few of those to complete this goal.

RevdKathy
03-25-16, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the advice about the forge. I will treat myself to a chick, or maybe two, and forgo the forge.

As for wool from the bunny, it will seem an utter crime to make rope from finest angora!

fish63
03-25-16, 12:57 PM
Am not getting eggs from the source they say. Mines have yet to give an egg.

DragonThruTime
03-25-16, 01:37 PM
My bunny basket no longer has a timer on it. It was fine an hour ago but not now. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe they're working on it to fix the drop rate problem I notice others have commented on??? I haven't had it long enough to get any drops from it yet.....and if the timer doesn't come back, I guess I won't be. Lol

sourp4tch
03-25-16, 01:39 PM
Hey everyone!

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, I was driving home from vacation - but I'm back now, and ready to do whatever I can to help clarify and/or sort things out!

For the Bunny Basket, that item is a decoration only and was not meant to have a timer on it. That has been fixed - sorry about that!

Hope everyone has fun hunting for Glimmereggs!

DragonThruTime
03-25-16, 01:41 PM
Ok, thanks for the info sourp4tch.

royaldrangoness
03-25-16, 01:51 PM
My bunny basket doesn't have a timer at all. It just sits like a regular decorations. What do I need to do?

ladyperidot
03-25-16, 02:20 PM
Wow, people really hate that egg forge!! I'm not trying to judge people by how they spend their gems but...
I have never spent actual money on gems and I had over 1000 of them just waiting to be used, so I'm not going to complain if the forge is only marginally useful. The game gives you free gems from going on adventures, collecting from certain things and you can even trade for gems! It's not like they are as rare as golden nuggets or purple hides, or something. People will complain about using 250 gems to buy a building, but have no issue using gems all the time to speed up collections, or buy a decoration that has no use in the game.
Once you have a jeweled egg of a certain color, it seems like there is no use for the eggs of that color anymore, so the forge is useful to convert eggs to a more useful color and will make this goal a lot easier. I've used about 800 energy so far in this event (from my many alicorns) and only have collected 1 yellow egg so far. I have a feeling I'm going to be forging a few of those to complete this goal.

I agree, the gems I used were all ones I got for free. Currently making green eggs out of pink as I seem to find very few of the purple and yellow ones.

ladyperidot
03-25-16, 02:25 PM
I agree, the gems I used were all ones I got for free. Currently making green eggs out of pink as I seem to find very few of the purple and yellow ones.

To expande, am I disappointed that it looks like it will be worthless when the event is over, yes, I was hoping it would end up like the winter bakery and be a forge supplement. As dalechristel said, it's useful now. Later, it can join the orphans And elves in storage

Steffihilson
03-25-16, 02:50 PM
In the second post is says that the mint jeweled egg needs 3 mint eggs instead of 20 :)

rulerofjennyville
03-25-16, 03:10 PM
I got 40 gems from a game I was playing and I got a glimmer chick! The problem is they're so tiny you can hardly see them. They should have made them the size of grown chickens. Oh, well.

chuckyt888
03-25-16, 03:18 PM
Need some advice on blue eggs. I've been fishing ponds all day and have yet to get one. I'm level 18.

For lilac eggs from mines, is it talking about sparkling mines? I can only have 2 and those are the only mines I've got.

rulerofjennyville
03-25-16, 03:24 PM
Need some advice on blue eggs. I've been fishing ponds all day and have yet to get one. I'm level 18.

For lilac eggs from mines, is it talking about sparkling mines? I can only have 2 and those are the only mines I've got.

I got some blue and pink both from mushroom circles. Also don't you get these from chopping trees?

ktorewqas
03-25-16, 03:29 PM

For lilac eggs from mines, is it talking about sparkling mines? I can only have 2 and those are the only mines I've got.they are from sparkling mines and rocks.

plby
03-25-16, 03:34 PM

Have you completed part one and crafted the pink jeweled egg? If not, coloured eggs won't drop.

I've gotten blue eggs from the sparkling mines, sawmills, ponds and wells and lilac eggs from the sparkling mines, sawmills, conservatory and jeweler. Probably a few more sources listed on page one of this thread tho :)

55lee55
03-25-16, 03:43 PM
In the second post is says that the mint jeweled egg needs 3 mint eggs instead of 20 :)

I think that you might be reading the number of eggs it takes to make other egg colors in the new Forge. I was going to post the same thing but read it again. It isn't very clear.

If this has been answered, please forgive me for asking again, but on the first page it gives timer times for the various jeweled eggs. I have one but it is just a decoration and has no timer. Kind of like the basket that I know had a timer but now doesn't.

So, am I the only one missing egg timers, or does the post need to be changed to reflect reality?

I am unimpressed with this quest and glad I didn't have the gems saved to buy the Forge which fortunately prevented me from accidentally purchasing it. It won't break my heart if I can't finish this quest. To me, I have no need for additional decor that drops nothing and takes up space in my storage while making it difficult for me to find the important items I want to keep track of.

I enjoyed the last quest, and I hope to enjoy the next one. We aren't required to be totally trilled with every quest, are we? Easter just isn't my favorite holiday and egg hunts don't do much for me.

Fortunately this is a relatively short timed quest and not a long term goal.

pigswithwigs
03-25-16, 03:50 PM
I am getting no eggs from mushroom circles and no yellow eggs at all from anything including glimmerchick. Have force closed.

plby
03-25-16, 03:52 PM
If this has been answered, please forgive me for asking again, but on the first page it gives timer times for the various jeweled eggs. I have one but it is just a decoration and has no timer. Kind of like the basket that I know had a timer but now doesn't.

So, am I the only one missing egg timers, or does the post need to be changed to reflect reality?

The time given on page one is the time it takes to craft coloured eggs into one different colour egg in the glimmer forge. The jeweled eggs are just deco with no timers

Sheeba8188
03-25-16, 03:53 PM
Can anyone clarify is glimmeregg forge required to make 3 and 5 different coloured jeweled eggs as per task 3 and 4 or does magic forge produce these making glimmeregg forge optional?

plby
03-25-16, 03:54 PM
I am getting no eggs from mushroom circles and no yellow eggs at all from anything including glimmerchick. Have force closed.

I don't get any yellow from the glimmeregg chicks either. The ones I've dropped from conservatories, jewelers and sparkling mines.

plby
03-25-16, 03:56 PM
Can anyone clarify is glimmeregg forge required to make 3 and 5 different coloured jeweled eggs as per task 3 and 4 or does magic forge produce these making glimmeregg forge optional?

It's not required. The glimmer forge lets us change the colour of eggs, making it easier to get the hard to find colours, that's all

Sheeba8188
03-25-16, 03:59 PM
Excellent thanks for quick reply cus I'm thinking 250 gems for a 12 day event well probably 11 now is quite a tall order I'm saving for 2nd wizard school does anyone know if glimmeregg forge will be redundant after event or will be able to do magic forge items?

carebear8724
03-25-16, 04:01 PM
Sooo ive placed my egg basket but there is no timer for the collection on it. Is it just a decoration or does it actually drop useful items as it says in post one? I'm confused.

bookofsnow
03-25-16, 04:03 PM
still need 4 more pink eggs to finish part 1.. :(

plby
03-25-16, 04:28 PM
got a yellow egg from a tavern

fabulus12
03-25-16, 04:48 PM
Does anybody know What drops the lilac eggs, I get yellow from my jeweler.

ktorewqas
03-25-16, 04:57 PM
Does anybody know What drops the lilac eggs, I get yellow from my jeweler.they are from sparkling mines, rocks, or the glimmer egg chick/ ali

Sheeba8188
03-25-16, 05:04 PM
Task 2 chop 20 trees 1 watering of a sap tree counts as a chop for this goal I know this cause im currently raising resources for 2nd deep mine lvl 5 which needs 4 magic cement so got the sap trees on the go :)

tuffyjkitten
03-25-16, 05:13 PM
The best source of eggs does seem to be the teensy tiny glimmerchick. I get more eggs from that little guy than from anything else. Still no eggs from jewelers or ponds. I was hoping the chick would grow up and get bigger but apparently not.

ginourmous
03-25-16, 05:31 PM
I was really hoping the little chick wouldn't be so ... LITTLE!!! I can't even see him. I actually had lost him I coudn't remember where I had put him. He is so cute on the picture, why can't he be the size of the other chicken??

So far what I gathered:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906049.png_2v_31020.png
Glimmeregg Chick (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmereggChick)
Info: Someone got into the Glimmeregg! Produces Eggs and Roast Chicken for cooking.
Type: Decoration
Source: Purchase
Size: 1x1
Requirements: 40 gems
Drops: Egg, Roast Chicken
Timer: 30 minutes
Speed-up: 2 gems
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89605
Comments: During the The Great Glimmeregg Hunt, drops colored eggs.

PraxisOfGood
03-25-16, 05:33 PM
I'm enjoying this event. I think it's important to recognize that there is no need to hurry. Essentially, we have eleven days to make every jeweled egg recipe once, and that all of the rewards are deco. So if you have only two yellow eggs at the moment, you're way ahead of schedule. Relax and enjoy your Easter!

figththefire
03-25-16, 05:38 PM
Bummer! Just got my final yellow jeweled egg! And boom, no more crafts option in the forge...
why whyyy :confused:

DragonThruTime
03-25-16, 06:00 PM
For those wondering about the basket, like I was.......

Sooo ive placed my egg basket but there is no timer for the collection on it. Is it just a decoration or does it actually drop useful items as it says in post one? I'm confused.

My bunny basket doesn't have a timer at all. It just sits like a regular decorations. What do I need to do?

Hey everyone!

For the Bunny Basket, that item is a decoration only and was not meant to have a timer on it. That has been fixed - sorry about that!

SpiritWind00
03-25-16, 06:18 PM
post 1 updated with some changes to fixes that happened overnight. Added a few more drops to the different coloured eggs as posted.

to clarify:
* bunny basket is decoration
* magic forge is where you craft all jeweled eggs
* glimmeregg forge is where you craft different coloured eggs into other coloured eggs. It does not craft any jeweled eggs.

Elen4070
03-25-16, 06:28 PM
Bummer! Just got my final yellow jeweled egg! And boom, no more crafts option in the forge...
why whyyy :confused:

That is terrible....

Elen4070
03-25-16, 06:31 PM
S8, I really enjoy the egg hunt, but I really wish two things : that the prizes were not all decorations, and that the glimmer egg forge did not become useless after the event... Specially at such a high gem cost

penguin801
03-25-16, 06:54 PM
Don't know about the glimmer Ali but glimmer chick does drop more than one kind of egg with only a half hour wait. So far I've received 1 pink 1 green 1 lilac and the next time was 1 pink 1 blue and 1 green. :)

I can't figure out this glimmer alicorn. Can't find it in the market or storm 8. What is this and where is it?

caron7
03-25-16, 07:00 PM
I can't figure out this glimmer alicorn. Can't find it in the market or storm 8. What is this and where is it?

This was a recent prize from the Baron's tent. If you have the tent and see it there, I think it is well worth the gems needed to buy extra cabbages. It drops energy every day, like my other alicorns. I got 100 energy last week, but usually get about 5.

tuffyjkitten
03-25-16, 07:08 PM
Just got a lilac egg from the conservatory.

Yellow seems to be the hardest, it's the only color my glimmerchick has not dropped yet.

angela3737
03-25-16, 07:12 PM
This was a recent prize from the Baron's tent. If you have the tent and see it there, I think it is well worth the gems needed to buy extra cabbages. It drops energy every day, like my other alicorns. I got 100 energy last week, but usually get about 5.

I just got it on one of my accounts in tent.first I bought 10 cabbages ..then needed to get use up 20 more gems before I realized I could watch videos ..did that 2x which gave me 2 cabbages worth 20 gems ...well worth it ..love it !

robotparade
03-25-16, 07:28 PM
S8, I really enjoy the egg hunt, but I really wish two things : that the prizes were not all decorations, and that the glimmer egg forge did not become useless after the event... Specially at such a high gem cost

Are the Bunny Burrow & Glimmerbunny both deco? I'm not clear even after rereading first page.

SpiritWind00
03-25-16, 07:33 PM
Are the Bunny Burrow & Glimmerbunny both deco? I'm not clear even after rereading first page.

Don't know about the burrow, but there have been posts that the glimmer bunny, the last prize, drops wool and eggs.

PrincessCupOButter
03-25-16, 07:51 PM

The burrow is deco only. 2X2

DragonThruTime
03-25-16, 08:09 PM
Post one mentions that the glimmer egg forge can be sold. What is the selling price for it?

SpiritWind00
03-25-16, 08:22 PM
Post one mentions that the glimmer egg forge can be sold. What is the selling price for it?

That would be 0, nada, nothing... :):):)

Screen says 0 coins.

DragonThruTime
03-25-16, 08:27 PM
That would be 0, nada, nothing... :):):)

Screen says 0 coins.

LOL. Ok, thank you. I won't plan on getting rich or breaking even with the real estate then. :D

robotparade
03-25-16, 08:29 PM
Don't know about the burrow, but there have been posts that the glimmer bunny, the last prize, drops wool and eggs.

Okay - thanks!

29vanilla
03-25-16, 08:47 PM

And isn't Easter hunting all about finding "golden eggs" and "golden $"? Sure hope the bunny drops gold nuggets and gold eggs. Especially gold nuggets! Pretty please S8.

Also please make that glimmer chick larger. I didn't purchase it originally bc of its small size even tho it is super cute. I did buy it tho to help with this quest. And for those on the fence, it does help. I have 2 accts and one of them is just not getting the drops from the sources listed. Like they are rare drops from day 1. My other acct probably didn't need to buy it. But not sorry I did. Hope that helps someone.

SpiritWind00
03-25-16, 09:01 PM
I just finished goal 3 and got the burrow and yes it's only deco.

For those who have finished/ does anyone know: if I craft another jewelled egg of the SAME colour I already have my will that count toward the remaining 2 eggs needed for the last goal???

The last goal isn't to create 5 eggs, as the counter already says 3/5 when it starts.

seishy
03-25-16, 09:07 PM
I've having a hard time getting interested in this event after we -just- finished an event. =/

1whitty
03-25-16, 09:17 PM
[QUOTE=SpiritWind00;1268971]I just finished goal 3 and got the burrow and yes it's only deco.

For those who have finished/ does anyone know: if I craft another jewelled egg of the SAME colour I already have my will that count toward the remaining 2 eggs needed for the last goal

I've crafted 3 different colors & have 4th in magic forge. I'm holding off crafting the 5th color until I'm through making the duplicates of colors I want. I have 5 jeweled eggs (but only 3 colors) finished & I still have the option to craft more.

armerfarmer
03-25-16, 09:21 PM

For those who have finished/ does anyone know: if I craft another jewelled egg of the SAME colour I already have my will that count toward the remaining 2 eggs needed for the last goal???

The last goal isn't to create 5 eggs, as the counter already says 3/5 when it starts.
No, it will not count.
Goal says to have 5 jewelled eggs of DIFFERENT colour

Niire
03-25-16, 09:34 PM
I've having a hard time getting interested in this event after we -just- finished an event. =/

I'm having fun with this like I did the last. The thing with this is, it's not that much of a shift from what you usually do. We've got 11 days to get it done, and just by checking what I always check anyways and chopping a few extra goodies, I've nearly got 2 /3 unique eggs for that quest. No glimmerchick or forge. :) I guess I don't see it as an event at all, just a quest and something fun! :)

chuckyt888
03-25-16, 09:53 PM
I've only received 1 yellow egg. Im level 18 and don't have many buildings. It says yellows come from buildings. Anyone have a definitive list of things/buildings that can trigger a yellow egg? Seem to be doing Ok on the other eggs with the exception of lilac of which I only have 3. I've been using all my energy and it looks like I probably won't be able to get enough yellow/lilac.

adeleee17
03-25-16, 10:04 PM
And one lilac egg from 3 Rock outcrops is ridiculous.

DarkestSlayer
03-25-16, 10:17 PM

Crafting an additional Pink Jeweled Egg does nothing. I didn't making anymore of the mint or baby blue Jeweled eggs because I didn't feel like making more glimmerglue but it looks like you to make all five of the Jeweled eggs to complete the goal.

EBJW
03-25-16, 10:22 PM

As 1whitty said: we'll need 5 different coloured eggs, as it says in the goal itself:

I now have 3 pink, 1 blue, 1 mint =>
My menu says I have 3/5 eggs

SpiritWind00
03-25-16, 10:28 PM
Perfect! Thanks all!! I will hold off on the last one till closer to the end of the event. ✨Thanks! Go team us!;););) ✨

tuffyjkitten
03-25-16, 10:30 PM
As 1whitty said: we'll need 5 different coloured eggs, as it says in the goal itself:

I now have 3 pink, 1 blue, 1 mint =>
My menu says I have 3/5 eggs

Same here, I had 2 pink and 1 mint and it said I had 2/3. I'm trying not to waste energy on the things that only drop pink eggs, like the mushroom circles. Need lilac and yellow eggs only at this point since my blue jeweled egg is now crafting.

adeleee17
03-25-16, 10:54 PM
Just chopped another rock outcrop supposed to get lilac eggs and got 2 pink ones .

Kastlerama
03-25-16, 11:19 PM
I've only received 1 yellow egg. Im level 18 and don't have many buildings. It says yellows come from buildings. Anyone have a definitive list of things/buildings that can trigger a yellow egg? Seem to be doing Ok on the other eggs with the exception of lilac of which I only have 3. I've been using all my energy and it looks like I probably won't be able to get enough yellow/lilac.

All of my yellows have come from the conservatories but they do not drop very often. If youcan do it I recommend building multiples because you will need them later and can store them when not in use.

Sandybellee
03-25-16, 11:27 PM
And one lilac egg from 3 Rock outcrops is ridiculous.

I'm generally getting 1 lilac egg from iron rich rock (8 chops). Maybe it's worth a try. Good luck!

Mylania
03-25-16, 11:42 PM
Just chopped another rock outcrop supposed to get lilac eggs and got 2 pink ones .

I've had good luck with the small rock pile (5 energy), almost always get 1 lilac, sometimes pink, and occasionally nothing, but definitely working better for me than the large rock outcropping or iron rich rock.

CharmOfLea
03-25-16, 11:56 PM
I'm generally getting 1 lilac egg from iron rich rock (8 chops). Maybe it's worth a try. Good luck!
It was. Found 2 pink eggs in an iron rich rock.

Right after, a lilac one dropped from a conservatory.

jopik
03-26-16, 12:40 AM
Perfect! Thanks all!! I will hold off on the last one till closer to the end of the event. ✨Thanks! Go team us!;););) ✨

Lucky you team!!! I unfortunately didn't know that ((((((((
I thought we had ELEVEN DAYS... Now, i just crafted my last egg and cant craft any of them any longer...
Tl should have let us know before hand.

Queenzod
03-26-16, 12:41 AM
The glimmer chicks are the key to this challenge. I've got 9 yellow eggs so far and they've all come from my three chicks. I will have no problem completing this, maybe even by Sunday, but the eggs are so pretty that I'll prolly wait until the end to finish up. If you can afford it, get a few of those chicks. They make all the difference!

adeleee17
03-26-16, 12:56 AM
Bummer, I just chopped 2 of those and got no eggs at all, need 40 to make a jewel egg and so far have 3 after using about 100 energy on the rocks all up ��

EBJW
03-26-16, 01:11 AM
Don't know if it has been mentioned before, and don't know if it's just a coincidence, but so far my sawhills have NOT dropped yellow eggs: they did drop pink and blue eggs.

katbtodd
03-26-16, 01:30 AM
First drop from my little bunny wool,eggs and a golden egg and he does move if you watch him careful , like he's breathing

Sandybellee
03-26-16, 01:39 AM
First drop from my little bunny wool,eggs and a golden egg and he does move if you watch him careful , like he's breathing

Thanks for letting us know! Nice that he drops golden eggs too and I'm very glad he's breathing! :D ;)

Sandybellee
03-26-16, 01:44 AM
Bummer, I just chopped 2 of those and got no eggs at all, need 40 to make a jewel egg and so far have 3 after using about 100 energy on the rocks all up ��

Sorry to hear it didn't work. I hope you find some soon. Actually, iron rich rocks stopped working for me as soon as I wrote they usually drop a lilac egg. :p Figures!

Sandybellee
03-26-16, 01:50 AM
The glimmer chicks are the key to this challenge. I've got 9 yellow eggs so far and they've all come from my three chicks. I will have no problem completing this, maybe even by Sunday, but the eggs are so pretty that I'll prolly wait until the end to finish up. If you can afford it, get a few of those chicks. They make all the difference!

I definitely agree! I only bought 1 chick and thanks to it I'm already crafting the yellow egg. Only lilac to go.

zaccy678
03-26-16, 02:27 AM
Is anyone actually getting any eggs from harvesting?
I haven't got a single one.

Also, aren't dead trees meant to drop mint eggs? Mine only drop pink??

woodlandlady
03-26-16, 02:44 AM
How did people get the Glimmer Alicorn? I have white, pink and wedding, did I miss a Glimmer one?

SpiritWind00
03-26-16, 02:48 AM
How did people get the Glimmer Alicorn? I have white, pink and wedding, did I miss a Glimmer one?

Glimmerali is a current prize in the Barons Tent. :)

79jmo
03-26-16, 03:09 AM

Darn! It's not there anymore. I missed it :(
I've just recently started using iOS. Will they likely have the Glimmerali as a prize again?

SpiritWind00
03-26-16, 03:13 AM
Darn! It's not there anymore. I missed it :(
I've just recently started using iOS. Will they likely have the Glimmerali as a prize again?

It's still in the list, and the next release may be next Thursday. It could be an item that stays longer and I'll definitely ask S8 for that to happen! So, there's still a chance for you to get it in your tent. :) the current batch of major prizes rotate through every 22 hours.

We can continue discussions in this thread to keep this thread on topic. :)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89600-03-03-Update-Baron-s-Tent-Prizes-(March-2016)-iOS-only

RevdKathy
03-26-16, 03:24 AM

Thanks for this. I'm on my third jeweled egg so about to finish goal three. (Thank you glimmer chicks!) I've been seriously ambivalent about finishing as the lilac egg needs 20 earthwisps and those things are so precious for expansion. That's like 100 coal just for the egg! But I'm coming up to something that will need wool and only have the one sheep (my adventures seem to result in a lot of orange trees and scarecrows which probably says something about how unadventurous I am!). If the bunny drops angora that will be just what I need for the troll castle. Nice soft fabric for their trolly hides. Golden eggs I have a plenty. Nuggets on the other hand...

I did very well for assorted eggs from iron rich rocks, including two lilac from one outcrop. Going to use up a bit more iron before I chop another.

EBJW
03-26-16, 04:02 AM

I just saw it at Katbtodd:
ow... before we started I had hoped for a bunny that hopped around all through the kingdom. Like bunnies do, right!?
But in my heart I knew that would probably not happen.

So I thought: it will probably hop in it's place!
But.......
This really disappoints me.... The movement is so little, it's almost a statue! Or is it a chocolate bunny?! :rolleyes:

woodlandlady
03-26-16, 04:17 AM

Thanks!!

ktorewqas
03-26-16, 04:36 AM
Finally I got a yellow egg from the little chick so it does exist lol

caron7
03-26-16, 04:53 AM
Finally I got a yellow egg from the little chick so it does exist lol
Good to know! I have not yet and thought it wasn't possible. I got a mint egg from a bush today (the kind that drops white or orange petals). I didn't see this info yet on page 1.

GlvtenFree
03-26-16, 06:06 AM
my most common places to find the eggs have been Mint egg: dead trees (also helps gain glimmer dust for the glue needed), Blue egg: ponds (i set out 10 and usually get 4), Lilac egg: rock outcroppings (also drops pink with purple), Yellow egg: jewelrs have been my best bet, or lvl 5 conservatory, my lower lvl ones dont seem to have a good drop rate.

I really love his event!
my husband keeps hiding my decorative eggs around my kingdom lol! fun to find those too

jbfps116
03-26-16, 06:43 AM
I have to decide if I really want to wait ten more days to get my bunny and get LOTS of egg deco or just get like 2 each and be done faster!
a good dilemma fortunately!

materri
03-26-16, 06:44 AM
My egg basket does not give me anything no timer nothing. I also have the hut that does not yield anything either. Whats up

TucsonJudy
03-26-16, 07:08 AM
EASTER EGG HUNT! Wheeeeee! *bunny hop*

...but S8, don't ya kinda think glimmereggs should drop from the new animals with glimmeregg in their NAMES!?! - yes, I'm talking about the Glimmeregg Alicorn and especially, the Glimmeregg CHICK!! Duh, he's even wearing a broken Glimmeregg on his HEAD!!... lol

ETA ~ and since he cost 40 GEMS, he should be a guaranteed drop or if random, actually drop MORE than 1 glimmeregg!

Hiya! Where is the Glimmer Alicorn? How do I get one? I still get kicked outta ur Queendom so I came here. Thanks!

Sandybellee
03-26-16, 07:24 AM
Hiya! Where is the Glimmer Alicorn? How do I get one? I still get kicked outta ur Queendom so I came here. Thanks!

Baron's game tent on iOS. It's one of the random main prizes this month.

hoplatralala
03-26-16, 07:33 AM
I just got a lilac egg from a conservatory. Yeah!

TucsonJudy
03-26-16, 07:36 AM
Baron's game tent on iOS. It's one of the random main prizes this month.

Ok tks! I am ios but my tent is now gone. How do I get it back?

TucsonJudy
03-26-16, 07:40 AM
Ok tks! I am ios but my tent is now gone. How do I get it back?

Oh geez I been sniffing glimmerdust! My tent is there! Sorry bout that ��

juliet12321
03-26-16, 08:45 AM
My basket had a count down of 3 hours yesterday and now I can't do anything with it!

danzplace
03-26-16, 08:59 AM
The basket is meant as a decoration. The count down was an error that has been corrected.

trailbean
03-26-16, 10:12 AM
As for wool from the bunny, it will seem an utter crime to make rope from finest angora!

That's what we'll use some day to hang the Baron!

vaso1908
03-26-16, 11:04 AM
So far I get yellow eggs only from lvl 5 buildings and not the lower ones. Has anyone else noticed that or it's just a coincidence?

ShibuyaCloth
03-26-16, 12:31 PM
So far I get yellow eggs only from lvl 5 buildings and not the lower ones. Has anyone else noticed that or it's just a coincidence?

I didn't really check as I have plenty of yellow, the bunny totally forgot the mint. Still a puny 6 since the beginning of the event.

alohomora1610
03-26-16, 12:56 PM
I don't find any mint or yellow eggs! Where are they?

imbyu
03-26-16, 01:12 PM
I also had yellow egg dropped from lvl 5 jeweler, conservatory, marketplace, tavern and observatory. Then I tried placing 4 more jewelers to increase my chances, i got 0 drop on my next collection. :p (ios)

Sandybellee
03-26-16, 01:28 PM

Yes. I've got most of my yellow eggs from the Glimmeregg chick and my Glimmeregg Alis but the rest are from level 5 conservatory and level 5 jeweler.

mimiamelia
03-26-16, 01:59 PM

I think it's just a coincidence, or perhaps lvl 5 buildings have a higher chance of dropping yellow eggs, because I have gotten 2 yellow eggs from my lvl 3 market place, 1 from a lvl 4 conservatory, and 1 from a lvl 3 jeweler. The rest I got from my glimmeregg chick

ecw519
03-26-16, 02:16 PM
Where can I find the glimmeregg alicorn?

ShibuyaCloth
03-26-16, 02:39 PM
Where can I find the glimmeregg alicorn?

In the baron tent.

id_josie123
03-26-16, 02:59 PM
I have my last 2 jeweled eggs "cooking" now. My 3 glimmer alicorns and the 2 glimmer chickens were my "go to" for the hard to find colored eggs. Buying that cabbage hut when it was on sale last year was the best decision I made. That's how I had enough cabbage to have 3 glimmer alicorns. I'm sooooooo glad that I didnt spend 250 gems to make colored eggs.

federerGOAT
03-26-16, 03:28 PM
I need to build a shrine for my glimmer chick. She's given me 10 of the 12 yellow eggs.
And to top it off, she laid a golden egg this morning.
She's been a real trooper, churning out those coloured eggs every half hour.

CharmOfLea
03-26-16, 03:32 PM

Just got a yellow egg from a level 1 conservatory.

jptheripper
03-26-16, 03:48 PM
Just got a yellow egg from a level 1 conservatory.

did i miss something, glimmer chicken? where do i get this?

meme1098
03-26-16, 03:52 PM
did i miss something, glimmer chicken? where do i get this?

Go to Market, Nature, Animals. It's on about the 4th page.

Sandybellee
03-26-16, 04:19 PM
Just one more lilac egg to find! This would have taken much longer without the little chickie.

rulerofjennyville
03-26-16, 04:23 PM
I just chopped a free dark cave formation from an adventure and got a lot of those purple eggs. But no glimmer dust, which was what I need.

rulerofjennyville
03-26-16, 04:25 PM
did i miss something, glimmer chicken? where do i get this?Go to Market, Nature, Animals. It's on about the 4th page.
But be warned - it looks like a tiny dot on an iphone. They should have made it a glimmer chicken and made it the same size as regular chickens.

SpiritWind00
03-26-16, 05:21 PM
Reminder: (from post 1, amended extract)

Please do not derail this thread with more posts about videos. All off topic posts about videos will be removed.

You can leave constructive feedback in this thread.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread....55#post1269055

Niire
03-26-16, 05:24 PM
But be warned - it looks like a tiny dot on an iphone. They should have made it a glimmer chicken and made it the same size as regular chickens.

LOL, it looks like a tiny dot on my 10 inch tablet too! I just got one with extra gems from downloading the dragon story game. Now to wait 30 minutes and see what happens! :) I am really loving how my kingdom is turning out with all this pretty event stuff I must say. :D

cloudsail
03-26-16, 05:30 PM
I wanted to chime in about how beautiful the jeweled eggs are. It's been a while since I've been so happy about a new decoration. Most I find pretty meh and too big.

And the fact that it hasn't been too painful to collect them all and get the bunny is also a relief.

Oh yes, the chick needs to be bigger. Seriously, I have great eyesight and can barely see it on the green background. It's not like there's ever been strict adherence to proportions in this game, so why keep the chick so tiny?? I'm in constant fear of losing it.

wesley1218
03-26-16, 06:35 PM
I tried not to gem on this event before I have to... but after 2 days I found the most "rare" egg is not yellow but mint!!!

caron7
03-26-16, 07:08 PM
This was a recent prize from the Baron's tent. If you have the tent and see it there, I think it is well worth the gems needed to buy extra cabbages. It drops energy every day, like my other alicorns. I got 100 energy last week, but usually get about 5.. Wow! Glimmer ail just dropped another 100 energy. A great gem purchase thru the tent. Off to look for my final lilac egg with 100 tries....

Niire
03-26-16, 07:15 PM
I wanted to chime in about how beautiful the jeweled eggs are. It's been a while since I've been so happy about a new decoration. Most I find pretty meh and too big.

And the fact that it hasn't been too painful to collect them all and get the bunny is also a relief.

Oh yes, the chick needs to be bigger. Seriously, I have great eyesight and can barely see it on the green background. It's not like there's ever been strict adherence to proportions in this game, so why keep the chick so tiny?? I'm in constant fear of losing it.

I agree 100%! And I used the green river to make a place for my mystical magical things in the kingdom...I put mine along the right side of the river so I don't lose them! lol

vuvhappy
03-26-16, 07:37 PM
Help please I am having so many problem with the last two eggs I don't get any of those colors just pink, blue and mint any advice??

winsawbran
03-26-16, 08:39 PM
You actually spend 250 gems. Upon placing you receive a Reward of 50 gems + a whooping 2-stars. But even 250 gems is quite a bit.

SpiritWind00
03-26-16, 09:01 PM
Help please I am having so many problem with the last two eggs I don't get any of those colors just pink, blue and mint any advice??

Yellow and Lilac do seem to be rarer than the other 3. List of items to try in post 1. Plenty of time left...:)

sreno7
03-26-16, 09:16 PM
I tried not to gem on this event before I have to... but after 2 days I found the most "rare" egg is not yellow but mint!!!

I got the mint eggs early, it is lilac I am low on. I only have 12 lilac

coolssp
03-26-16, 09:20 PM
. Wow! Glimmer ail just dropped another 100 energy. A great gem purchase thru the tent. Off to look for my final lilac egg with 100 tries....

Lucky you!!! I've never received 100 energy from any of the animals since I started playing about 2.6 years ago :(

coolssp
03-26-16, 09:21 PM

Except lilac, I've crafted two eggs of each colour with few to spare for my inventory. All thanks to glimmer chicks :)

rst345
03-26-16, 09:43 PM
Except lilac, I've crafted two eggs of each colour with few to spare for my inventory. All thanks to glimmer chicks :)

The eggs are very mixed drops. Lots of yellow from tavern, jewellers & marketplace. My best sources have been my two glimmer chicks & my beloved glimmeregg alicorn. A great Baron Tent prize. And all my special Alicorns (3)are dropping a little more energy. Great event. Thanks S8.

chewingthecud
03-26-16, 09:52 PM
Please, please, please do not make he glimmeregg forge obsolete after this event. I bought it thinking it would be like the winter bakery - aka give some extra advantage further down the track. 300 gems for a building that will be obsolete is really a bit much. Please S8 reconsider!

Niire
03-26-16, 10:28 PM
Ohh man...I am SO glad I got glimmeregg chicky! I wanted one before the event but lacked funds for it. Now that I have one, this little thing poops out SO many different colored eggs! LOL, I wonder where it puts them, because it's like a teensy speck...then BOOM huge egg. :p

chuckyt888
03-26-16, 10:35 PM
I simply cannot get any yellow eggs. I even went ahead and got the glimmer chick. Nothing. No yellow eggs.

kdmusgrove
03-26-16, 10:45 PM
What a waste. I did have fun collecting the eggs I have to say. But now I have the bunny and it only drops wool and eggs. Two things bunnies do not produce anyhow. I always have an excess of both of these things and would rather get the wool from my sheep as they at least give me prime cuts and fertilizer too. Had I known, I wouldn't have bothered with this event.

riverly
03-26-16, 10:58 PM
I only need two more yellow eggs and I will have my set. I'm not going to bother with extras and I'm ready for eggs to stop dropping. All in all this event was ok, but I'm glad I'll be done. Get it out of my goL book.

RevdKathy
03-26-16, 11:00 PM
Bunnies do produce wool, very posh, soft angora wool.

I'm refusing to fret about getting the last two eggs: the event has been going for three days and there's nine still to go. So far I've had nothing but pink eggs from listed sources apart from mines and sawmills. All other eggs are from the glimmerchicks. I don't have the chance for a glimmer Alicorn, sadly (android).

I don't think people should be panicking and spending gems yet. It's not like the bunny drops anything during the game that he won't afterwards.

kdmusgrove
03-26-16, 11:16 PM
Where I'm from we call what comes off of bunnies fur, didn't know it was also considered to be wool, and I'm pretty sure only a certain kind makes angora. (Guess I would have to look that up, that is if I really cared enough to.) Either way, I'd still rather get it (wool) from my sheep as they are more rewarding. Would be better if it dropped carrots too as they take a long time to grow. Maybe magic fruit, LOL, it is a mythic creature and took quite a bit of digging to find.

Rabbit fur vs rabbit wool, just doesn't sound right. Regardless, don't think it matters to the point of being corrected.

EBJW
03-26-16, 11:34 PM
Question:

I know once you place the bunny you can't make extra jeweled eggs anymore. But:
can I make my fifth coloured jeweled egg in the forge, place it, and make extra jeweled eggs after that, as long as I keep the bunny in inventory?

RevdKathy
03-27-16, 12:32 AM
Where I'm from we call what comes off of bunnies fur, didn't know it was also considered to be wool, and I'm pretty sure only a certain kind makes angora. (Guess I would have to look that up, that is if I really cared enough to.) Either way, I'd still rather get it (wool) from my sheep as they are more rewarding.

Rabbit fur vs rabbit wool, just doesn't sound right. Regardless, don't think it matters to the point of being corrected.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. I'm a knitter and angora is one of the finest (and most expensive) sorts of yarn there is, so I'm a bit analysis about that stuff. I was thrilled to find the bunny generates wool as I've only got the one sheep, so I'm usually short of wool. An extra source is useful, even without prime cuts and poo, as far as I'm concerned.

I suppose S8 were at a bit of a loss as to what a bunny should drop. The horse gives carrots as an occasional extra. Bunny pelts or rabbit pie might not have felt very easterish, and would have needed them to think up a use for them. I'm glad the bunny is more than just a useless decoration.

naninak
03-27-16, 12:51 AM
The eggs are only deco, but they are very pretty. I like that the chick is tiny. It's cute. The bunny is cute too. Im glad they are not ugly fountains and petting zoos that do nothing.

gandalf72
03-27-16, 12:54 AM
I get lilac from mines and rock outcropping most. Yellow came from jeweler most for me.

rulerofjennyville
03-27-16, 03:27 AM
If you're having trouble getting the lilac eggs try chopping rocks. I've gotten a bunch doing that with just the ordinary 20 chop rock. It's the yellow I'm having trouble with. I seem stuck at 5.

Jagger517
03-27-16, 03:36 AM
I'm having fun with this like I did the last. The thing with this is, it's not that much of a shift from what you usually do. We've got 11 days to get it done, and just by checking what I always check anyways and chopping a few extra goodies, I've nearly got 2 /3 unique eggs for that quest. No glimmerchick or forge. :) I guess I don't see it as an event at all, just a quest and something fun! :)

I'm a newbie [only level 20-ish] and I'm not doing anything different at all, haven't purchased the glimmerchick or the glimmerforge, and I've already received 68 pink eggs, 19 baby blue, 4 mint, 7 lavender, and 1 yellow. You definitely do NOT need to spend mega gems for this event, although it probably wouldn't hurt.

anissada
03-27-16, 04:11 AM
sorry if this has been asked before, but where do i find the glimmer alicorn?

katbtodd
03-27-16, 04:19 AM
sorry if this has been asked before, but where do i find the glimmer alicorn?

Baron tent if it shows up

katbtodd
03-27-16, 04:20 AM
The bunny can bring on a fangbeast

mymummy789
03-27-16, 05:13 AM
Question:

can I make my fifth coloured jeweled egg in the forge, place it, and make extra jeweled eggs after that, as long as I keep the bunny in inventory?
I'd like to know this too, please.

derekpizzaking
03-27-16, 05:25 AM
These buildings are useless to me looking for eggs. Old Thomas's house, tavern, Marketplace, not a single drop. Not a single drop from dark cave formations, and a single ping egg from rock outcropping. The conservatory is barely dropping and I have 7 on board. Jeweler is barely dropping also have 7 of those. The mines haven't dropped nothing for awhile, so how am I supposed to collect yellow and purple eggs? Yes I do have a glimmer chick and glimmer Ali. Yes the glimmer chick is very useful as will the Ali be but only once a day. I do almost have the 12 eggs for the yellow but lilac is appearing most difficult. Any advice would be most useful on how to collect the lilac eggs, I'm sure I can get the yellow but if I had to get 40 of them I would be screwed.

katbtodd
03-27-16, 05:29 AM
These buildings are useless to me looking for eggs. Old Thomas's house, tavern, Marketplace, not a single drop. Not a single drop from dark cave formations, and a single ping egg from rock outcropping. The conservatory is barely dropping and I have 7 on board. Jeweler is barely dropping also have 7 of those. The mines haven't dropped nothing for awhile, so how am I supposed to collect yellow and purple eggs? Yes I do have a glimmer chick and glimmer Ali. Yes the glimmer chick is very useful as will the Ali be but only once a day. I do almost have the 12 eggs for the yellow but lilac is appearing most difficult. Any advice would be most useful on how to collect the lilac eggs, I'm sure I can get the yellow but if I had to get 40 of them I would be screwed.

I am finished got my bunny,,, but I found chopping iron rich and outcropping to get my purple eggs were the best way and got 3'gold nuggets along the way

ktorewqas
03-27-16, 05:30 AM
Have you tried to put mine in storage then restart the game and put them out. The mines are best source. If you could, smash some rocks.

ShibuyaCloth
03-27-16, 05:30 AM

Lilac and Mint are super rare drops for me too. The rest I have more then enough to head for a maxing before end of the event. as for a clue, nope, I just continue to harvest where they are spotted by others, hoping I get there before the event's end. I don't have a chick or a G-Ali.

dragoniakingdom
03-27-16, 05:37 AM
I have not seen this mentioned,but may have missed it. The Easter Bunny also drops golden eggs (not the Easter type). Just received one now :).

federerGOAT
03-27-16, 05:56 AM
I got most of my lilac eggs from the small rock pile. 2-3 eggs for every 3-4 rock piles.
I chopped all 4 rock piles at one time. Save enough energy, rinse and repeat.

EBJW
03-27-16, 07:06 AM
Question:

Asking again, no one knows...?

cavegirl1
03-27-16, 07:56 AM
Asking again, no one knows...?

The moment you collect your 5th coloured egg, it triggers the bunny and that's it. Even if you keep the bunny in storage the option to craft eggs is gone.

danzplace
03-27-16, 07:58 AM
I don't know. Plan to make out on all the eggs I can and make my last two together at the same time (hopefully it's two yellow ones).

jessiefromshimerville
03-27-16, 08:13 AM
I can't believe s8 took away the ability to make jeweled eggs after achieving the bunny goal. I was looking forward to making as many jeweled eggs as i could over the next 9 days until the event ended. S8 you always manage to disappoint me somehow. I was very impressed with the items actually dropping something instead of everything being just decorations. So I should count my blessings

transberry
03-27-16, 08:28 AM
I can't believe s8 took away the ability to make jeweled eggs after achieving the bunny goal. I was looking forward to making as many jeweled eggs as i could over the next 9 days until the event ended. S8 you always manage to disappoint me somehow. I was very impressed with the items actually dropping something instead of everything being just decorations. So I should count my blessings

I like 3 jeweled eggs the most

I will decide on day 9 which color will be the last I craft and than craft 2 of those

So I will have lots of fun jeweled eggs of all colors

elizabetheva
03-27-16, 08:34 AM
The suggestions at the beginning of the thread say 'trees' can drop yellow eggs. Just wondering if that means chopping trees, fruit trees, or live trees ( like living tree)? Since it seems to be a more rare drop I'd hate to find out after I use up all of my energy - I've already gone through 6 aliicorns this event ;)

azriX2012
03-27-16, 08:55 AM
So the Glimmeregg Forge is now a completely useless building? All crafting options are gone.

loki1234567890
03-27-16, 08:56 AM
Hi all! Hope everyone is having success finding the eggs. I am also having a hard time finding yellow eggs. For those who found yellow eggs by chopping trees, can you let me know what types of trees you chopped to find yellow eggs. I found one egg from a maple tree but not sure what color it was. At the time, i was not paying attention to the colors, was just happy to find eggs lol.

Thanks and Happy Easter.

EBJW
03-27-16, 09:09 AM
The moment you collect your 5th coloured egg, it triggers the bunny and that's it. Even if you keep the bunny in storage the option to craft eggs is gone.

Thanx!
I keep holding off making the fifth then, making other extra eggs first!

DVDragonLady8
03-27-16, 09:21 AM
How do I get a burrow? Mine didn't show up... 3. Jewelled, You Say
* have 3 different coloured jeweled eggs 0/3 (go)
Rewards: 1400 coin, 5 xp, 1 Bunny Burrow
Note: you make these in the Magic Forge

DVDragonLady8
03-27-16, 09:27 AM
Oops, found it in inventory.

jessiefromshimerville
03-27-16, 09:38 AM
Just buying the tree counted for me even though it says to chop the tree

Jagger517
03-27-16, 11:09 AM
I suppose S8 were at a bit of a loss as to what a bunny should drop.

What about chocolates? The Cadbury Easter Creme Egg is a classic. 29707

Or there's Raisinettes. I probably shouldn't attach a picture. :p

ladyperidot
03-27-16, 11:39 AM
What about chocolates? The Cadbury Easter Creme Egg is a classic. 29707

Or there's Raisinettes. I probably shouldn't attach a picture. :p

LOL. I guess they could have had the bunny drop chocolate - that would be useful, one less thing to make for sweet feasts

winsawbran
03-27-16, 12:05 PM
Only six (6) yellow eggs as of today, and I have been at this all weekend - disappointing.

seishy
03-27-16, 01:05 PM
I never see yellow eggs, ever

DarkestSlayer
03-27-16, 01:11 PM
Has anybody's glimmer egg chick dropped yellow eggs? Mine has dropped pretty all the other colours.

ShibuyaCloth
03-27-16, 01:13 PM
A love Shack souvenir:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50164.png_2v_31020.png
Chocolate Egg (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ChocolateEgg)
Info: ?
Type: Material
Source: Harvest
Crafted in: Love Shack
Requirements: ? // 5 Egg, 2 Kissing Dust
Cap: 99

morsith
03-27-16, 01:21 PM
Has anybody's glimmer egg chick dropped yellow eggs? Mine has dropped pretty all the other colours.

My Glimmeregg Chick drops yellow, best source for them

Elen4070
03-27-16, 02:54 PM
Please, please, please do not make he glimmeregg forge obsolete after this event. I bought it thinking it would be like the winter bakery - aka give some extra advantage further down the track. 300 gems for a building that will be obsolete is really a bit much. Please S8 reconsider!

I really hope they reconsider too

roguebee
03-27-16, 03:10 PM

That's good to know. Although at the rate lilac eggs are dropping for me, I'll get a second yellow egg (first now crafting) before I get enough for one lilac.

Sandybellee
03-27-16, 03:18 PM
I've been holding off collecting the 5th jeweled egg (lilac) all day to gather enough eggs for a second yellow one - finally crafting! It's bunny time! :)

dragon2046
03-27-16, 03:32 PM
This has probably already been asked but ...S8 would u please at least make the glimmer egg forge operate like the magic forge? The people who purchased it spent a lot of gems and when u complete the goals it is completely useless. If it remains useless many will not purchase such an item the next time it is offered. :/

LinkinPark92
03-27-16, 04:22 PM
I get them from the normal mines, mushrooms, ponds and chopping trees

LinkinPark92
03-27-16, 04:23 PM
Does anyone know which buildings give you golden eggs? (Those from the goal)

Clark_Wayne
03-27-16, 04:46 PM
Does anyone know which buildings give you golden eggs? (Those from the goal)

everything is in the post#1 ;)

Clark_Wayne
03-27-16, 04:49 PM

yes it drops every color but yellow is rare and lilac is very rare : since i bought it , i must have 4-5 times yellow and 2-3 lilac
my best source of yellow eggs are jeweller, conservatory and the glimmer alicorn

edit : after i post this my glimmer egg chick drops 2 lilac egg in a row :D

cavegirl1
03-27-16, 06:01 PM
LOL. I guess they could have had the bunny drop chocolate - that would be useful, one less thing to make for sweet feasts

Yes! That would have been excellent!

kdmusgrove
03-27-16, 06:04 PM

Yes, chocolate would be an excellent drop for this guy!!

kdmusgrove
03-27-16, 06:06 PM

I agree. I have lots of eggs left over and would've liked to make more jeweled..

DarkestSlayer
03-27-16, 06:54 PM
My Glimmeregg Chick drops yellow, best source for them

Funny thing like a minute after I posted that my Glimmeregg Chick dropped a yellow egg 

CLOVERKAITO
03-27-16, 06:58 PM

omg, glad I came to read. I'm actually only 5 eggs away from crafting the purple jewel egg (the 5th one) so I'll definitely hold off on crafting it and craft as many jewel eggs as I can before April 4th.

And that glimmeregg forge is probably the worst gem purchased I have made in this game especially since it'd become useless after the event. I bought it thinking it'd be super useful... I barely needed it. I did use it to craft eggs but seeing as I'm almost done on day 4 I could've totally finished this goal without buying the forge :( I hope S8 would turn it into a normal forge after the event so that it'd at least be somewhat useful.

The glimmer chick on the other hand is definitely worth the 40 gems. I actually bought it before this event because it's so cute, so it's nice that it had added value during this event. I would've bought a few more glimmer chicks had I not spent 250 gems on the useless forge already...

Galadraal
03-27-16, 08:27 PM
This has probably already been asked but ...S8 would u please at least make the glimmer egg forge operate like the magic forge? The people who purchased it spent a lot of gems and when u complete the goals it is completely useless. If it remains useless many will not purchase such an item the next time it is offered. :/

I agree 100%! I automatically hit "buy" on the forge and also the totally useless bait shop but at least the bait shop is still working.

It's bad enough when we purchase items we need to achieve storyline goals that only give a few coins after the event ends (like the parade float) but to have it do very little in the first place and then be completely useless once the event is over is just WRONG!!!

rou111
03-27-16, 08:36 PM
I agree that it would be great to have the third Magic Forge but everyone should have fair chance to buy it, not just players who bought Glimmeregg Forge.

stormin777
03-27-16, 08:52 PM
What are you harvesting to get mint eggs? I'm having no luck with this one.... Anyone?

seisurreal
03-27-16, 09:20 PM
Hi TL,

Could the Glimmeregg Forge become a regular forge after the egg hunt's over? Or make some more eggs after event is over?

It is sad to see it useless after 11 days!

Also 300 gems is still expensive, even with 50gem discount -- it is a rip-off, whether it is to CS fans or purchase by accidental! :p

LauraGSJK
03-27-16, 10:04 PM
Thanks so very much Pink Squirrel, and everyone else, for the extremely helpful info.

Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked before, but collecting eggs from trees... Does it matter which tree? Thx for any help.

Wishing everyone good luck with the event. I hope you have fun & do well! :D

Sheeba8188
03-27-16, 10:11 PM
What are you harvesting to get mint eggs? I'm having no luck with this one.... Anyone?

See post #1

QueenCarolyn
03-27-16, 11:43 PM
There is some kind of limit on the number of eggs you can have. I have about 175 eggs now, and can't make any more into jeweled eggs because I lack mermaid scales and white flowers. The most I have of one color is 77. I tried to collect from a glimmer chick, and it looked like I got some eggs, but I did get the banner saying you are full of eggs. It did not mention any color.

ShibuyaCloth
03-27-16, 11:46 PM
There is some kind of limit on the number of eggs you can have. I have about 175 eggs now, and can't make any more into jeweled eggs because I lack mermaid scales and white flowers. The most I have of one color is 77. I tried to collect from a glimmer chick, and it looked like I got some eggs, but I did get the banner saying you are full of eggs. It did not mention any color.

The current cap is set at 99 for each type.

rulerofjennyville
03-28-16, 04:11 AM
The eggs are only deco, but they are very pretty. I like that the chick is tiny. It's cute. The bunny is cute too. Im glad they are not ugly fountains and petting zoos that do nothing.

I finished - I got my rabbit and it has a timer. It sounds like others are saying it's just deco but it isn't. I get eggs and wool off of it. I've collected three times now. 1 wool, 1 egg each time, 30 minute timer.

I agree with what you said except for the chicks. They aren't cute they're just dots - you can't see what they are. They should have been big enough to at least see. But mine was useful for this challenge.

Sandybellee
03-28-16, 04:41 AM
I finished - I got my rabbit and it has a timer. It sounds like others are saying it's just deco but it isn't. I get eggs and wool off of it. I've collected three times now. 1 wool, 1 egg each time, 30 minute timer.

I agree with what you said except for the chicks. They aren't cute they're just dots - you can't see what they are. They should have been big enough to at least see. But mine was useful for this challenge.

My bunny dropped glimmer dust one time in addition to wool and eggs.

I completely agree about the chick - it's way too small! I'm going to store it soon because I can hardly even see it. Only bought it for the colored eggs. I wish it was the size of a regular chicken.

Rose9212
03-28-16, 05:20 AM
Can I ask which animal is the glimmer alicorn? Is it the pink alicorn which we've crafted a long time ago? Cause I can't find any other animal. The pink alicorn I've mentioned gives me only energy. Does anyone know pleeeeease let me know. Thanks

nebulousju
03-28-16, 05:40 AM
Can I ask which animal is the glimmer alicorn? Is it the pink alicorn which we've crafted a long time ago? Cause I can't find any other animal. The pink alicorn I've mentioned gives me only energy. Does anyone know pleeeeease let me know. Thanks

It's the alicorn you can get from the Baron's Tent this month.

katbtodd
03-28-16, 06:04 AM
Drops from bunny ,,always seem to be wool and eggs ..but so far rare drops have been golden egg and glimmer dust

ciarjen
03-28-16, 06:18 AM

These types of events have been running for a long time in Farm Story 2 with a gem purchase building used to craft collectibles with excess you have. The buildings always end up obsolete after the event.

People purchase them because it is practically impossible to get the final prize without the gem purchase building.

Based on how things have gone in FS2, I predict that future events of these type in CS will go the same way. In other words as more events happen and they have more data on game play, drop rates will be tweaked to ensure that the gem purchase item is more necessary. So people will buy them.

bestmamasama
03-28-16, 06:41 AM

I was having problems getting mint eggs as well (even having checked the sources listed on page 1).

I've had the most success with dead tree if that helps ^.^

Tiggerddh
03-28-16, 06:59 AM
These types of events have been running for a long time in Farm Story 2 with a gem purchase building used to craft collectibles with excess you have. The buildings always end up obsolete after the event.

People purchase them because it is practically impossible to get the final prize without the gem purchase building.

Based on how things have gone in FS2, I predict that future events of these type in CS will go the same way. In other words as more events happen and they have more data on game play, drop rates will be tweaked to ensure that the gem purchase item is more necessary. So people will buy them.

I think 250 gems is a bit excessive in this case for this building. I usually buy the extra buildings/items for quests and have never regretted it until this event. I think they should do something to make this particular building useful given the cost for it. I won't be hitting buy so quick next time because I found I really didn't need it at all. On the other hand it was well worth it to spend gems on the glimmer chicks for this quest. 4 glimmer chicks gave me all the eggs I needed in every color so I ended up using this building just because it was there, not because I actually found it necessary for the quest.

Chaotarch
03-28-16, 07:16 AM
Btw: glimmeregg forge max is 2😇

jbfps116
03-28-16, 07:39 AM
wow I never ONCE got a yellow egg from my glimmer chick and I collect often!

stormin777
03-28-16, 07:53 AM
I will get and try some dead trees! thx!

ktorewqas
03-28-16, 08:59 AM
I think it means you maxed on regular eggs

PrincessCupOButter
03-28-16, 09:01 AM
I think 250 gems is a bit excessive in this case for this building. I usually buy the extra buildings/items for quests and have never regretted it until this event. I think they should do something to make this particular building useful given the cost for it. I won't be hitting buy so quick next time because I found I really didn't need it at all. On the other hand it was well worth it to spend gems on the glimmer chicks for this quest. 4 glimmer chicks gave me all the eggs I needed in every color so I ended up using this building just because it was there, not because I actually found it necessary for the quest.

Same here! I purchased it, thinking it would be helpful and hoping it would be useful to help with the regular forges later. It has turned out to be completely unnecessary (glimmer egg chicks were a far superior purchase at a lot less gems). For now it is churning out lilac eggs, which will become souvenirs. :(
Ah well, lesson learned...next time, I will wait a few days for reviews here in the forums before I spend gems on something that will only end up placed in storage.

(Still hoping that S8 will have a change of heart and reconsider turning an expensive gem building into a decoration.)

veneravenera
03-28-16, 10:35 AM
Just got my rabbit. And cant craft more jeweled eggs! :( we have 11 days don't we?

dnddragons
03-28-16, 10:44 AM
Has anyone else noticed a significant drop in the egg drop rate today? I've collected from several sources twice today and many are not dropping eggs. Chickens,ponds,taverns,sawmills and mines are not dropping eggs. Could just be my imagination. I normally only get to play late after work so, maybe time of day is issue.???😱

swstar
03-28-16, 11:13 AM
Has anyone else noticed a significant drop in the egg drop rate today? I've collected from several sources twice today and many are not dropping eggs. Chickens,ponds,taverns,sawmills and mines are not dropping eggs. Could just be my imagination. I normally only get to play late after work so, maybe time of day is issue.???��
yes! mine has too. I was getting regular stuff, now I have collected twice today and only got 2 pink eggs, of which of course I do not need. What is going on?!

jopik
03-28-16, 11:14 AM
I know, looks like another trap! I also crafted only one egg of ea color. Thought we had more than a week to do so.
But once you receive the rabbit, thats it! No more eggs!!!! I they didn't let us know:(

QueenCarolyn
03-28-16, 11:18 AM
I think it means you maxed on regular eggs

You are right. I did not realize that the glimmer chicks also dropped regular eggs.

veneravenera
03-28-16, 11:19 AM
I know, looks like another trap! I also crafted only one egg of ea color. Thought we had more than a week to do so.
But once you receive the rabbit, thats it! No more eggs!!!! I they didn't let us know:(

Oh really??? I wonder why my glimmer chick stopped dropping the eggs and why the forges don't have an egg crafts' option...
That's honestly SAD! i have 5 pink jeweled eggs and only ONE of other colors'.

Does TL know about it? Could be a glitch.... We should ve had 11 days for crafts!

wamboltia
03-28-16, 11:24 AM
Seriously frustrated with this event. I'm clicking my little builds that the guidelines said would yield certain color eggs...Nope! I click them every chance I get...Nope! The only builds that are giving me eggs consistently are my mines. The trees aren't even dropping eggs anymore it seems. So it seems because I didn't spend gems on a chick, my chances are slim to none to finish this

kdmusgrove
03-28-16, 11:51 AM
I agree 100%! I automatically hit "buy" on the forge and also the totally useless bait shop but at least the bait shop is still working.

It's bad enough when we purchase items we need to achieve storyline goals that only give a few coins after the event ends (like the parade float) but to have it do very little in the first place and then be completely useless once the event is over is just WRONG!!!

The parade float isn't totally useless. Mine drops lucky magic every other day.

kdmusgrove
03-28-16, 11:53 AM
Hi TL,

Could the Glimmeregg Forge become a regular forge after the egg hunt's over? Or make some more eggs after event is over?

It is sad to see it useless after 11 days!

Also 300 gems is still expensive, even with 50gem discount -- it is a rip-off, whether it is to CS fans or purchase by accidental! :p

It's S8, not TL. Although who knows, they could be owned by the same company. But I agree, if you spent all those gems, you should be able to use it afterword. Who knows though, they haven't said for sure.

kdmusgrove
03-28-16, 11:55 AM

It says three eggs (jeweled) are deco only. Not the bunny. And yes, really wish they would enlarge the chick.

kdmusgrove
03-28-16, 11:58 AM

actually I did not purchase the building and I finished days ago. So it was not that difficult. You just have to quit doing other goals and focus on the timed event.

awesomejujubeans
03-28-16, 12:47 PM
I have been having luck getting a fair amount of lilac eggs from small and iron rich rockpiles. Also, the maple tree will occasionally drop the mint egg. I really wanted one of each color for decoration. Wish we could make more than three different jewelled eggs.

danzplace
03-28-16, 01:06 PM
I have four kinds so far - lots of pink, 3 blue, 3 green and two purple. Trying to get two yellow over the next few days by crafting g them at the same time. We'll see. Eggs are getting harder to find.

azriX2012
03-28-16, 01:22 PM
4 years I've been playing this game. The Glimmeregg Forge is the biggest rip off I've ever seen in this game. You won't get my money next time S8.

veneravenera
03-28-16, 01:24 PM
4 years I've been playing this game. The Glimmeregg Forge is the biggest rip off I've ever seen in this game. You won't get my money next time S8.

Yes, totally agree!!! And some people bought two!
I bought just one but NO SENSE to craft eggs since WE CANNOT CRAFT JEWELED EGGS once we get the bunny

MiniLaura
03-28-16, 01:27 PM
I really wanted one of each color for decoration. Wish we could make more than three different jewelled eggs.

You can make all five, but when you make your fifth color, the ability to make the jeweled eggs disappear.
So until you make your fifth color, you can make multiples of all the other colors. For example, I have made pink, blue, yellow, and mint jeweled eggs. I can (and I have) made more than one of each of those colors. I have enough eggs to make a lilac jeweled egg, but I'm not doing it until near the end of the event so I can make as many of the other eggs as I want.

If you want two of your fifth color, I think you can do it by making both at the same time. That's what I'm hoping to do.

vlspd
03-28-16, 01:38 PM
TL PLEASE CAN WE MAKE MULTIPLE JEWELED EGGS?!
Please:( let the craft available till the end of event!!!!

azriX2012
03-28-16, 01:47 PM
http://s24.postimg.org/qhlgp5bq9/IMG_0808.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/qhlgp5bq9/)

And now I get this? What a joke. I'm not able to craft more eggs and still I got this bundle to buy. We want to craft more eggs!

vanessapee
03-28-16, 02:13 PM
http://s24.postimg.org/qhlgp5bq9/IMG_0808.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/qhlgp5bq9/)

And now I get this? What a joke. I'm not able to craft more eggs and still I got this bundle to buy. We want to craft more eggs!

I wish they hear us! I didn't read the forum and got my bunny too! Now cant craft the beautiful jewelry eggs!
I guess tl will offer us another value pack with jeweled eggs for $$ real money! How clever!

CharmOfLea
03-28-16, 02:31 PM
Which is your most favorite jeweled egg?

Rose9212
03-28-16, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the answer but I just visited the tent and the grand prize I can get is a kitten.How is this possible? Does the tent give different prizes in each player?

Rose9212
03-28-16, 02:54 PM
It's the alicorn you can get from the Baron's Tent this month.

Thanks for the answer but I just visited the tent and the grand prize I can get is a kitten.How is this possible? Does the tent give different prizes in each player?

figththefire
03-28-16, 03:01 PM

Yup! I wish we could craft them even AFTER we get that bunny!
TL, do your hear us?

danzplace
03-28-16, 03:01 PM
Prizes rotate, and it seems like the rotation varies for each player.

Queenzod
03-28-16, 03:13 PM

They are all very pretty, but I like the blue and mint ones the best. The lilac one is nice, too, but it's very close to the pink one in color. I'm holding off on the yellow ones until I make all I want of the other colors. I've got 14 eggs so far, half of them pink. How about you?

Niire
03-28-16, 03:16 PM

Lilac, for sure. I love purple, lol.

kronk1918
03-28-16, 03:17 PM
Finished the egg challenge and have all five. My ability to forge more eggs and the challenge have disappeared but I cannot find the bunny in my inventory. Where is it?!? Even tried force quitting my app and then phone but neither worked.

Niire
03-28-16, 03:36 PM
kronk, I think you have to go to the market and "purchase" it, as it is a building (some people have said). :) Hope that helps! <3

kronk1918
03-28-16, 03:51 PM
Except it costs 100 gems is that right? I thought it was a prize :/

memphisgirl
03-28-16, 03:53 PM
I wish they hear us! I didn't read the forum and got my bunny too! Now cant craft the beautiful jewelry eggs!
I guess tl will offer us another value pack with jeweled eggs for $$ real money! How clever!

I won't buy the pack! But if TL add the jeweled eggs to Market for coins- ill buy them!!!
I unfortunately, also finished the quest and didn't realize I won't be able to craft more eggs! Too bad..

carove
03-28-16, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=fish63;1268077]All ready have a bug! Book says 9 pink eggs, forge says 4. Also not getting drops from harvest. Any special crop?[/

Niire
03-28-16, 04:07 PM
Except it costs 100 gems is that right? I thought it was a prize :/

I haven't finished the quest yet, still working on lilac. i just know past quests with building rewards you have to go and buy them, though I'd assume this one is free? Either that, or you need to check your inventory under buildings maybe? :(

carove
03-28-16, 04:13 PM
Seriously frustrated with this event. I'm clicking my little builds that the guidelines said would yield certain color eggs...Nope! I click them every chance I get...Nope! The only builds that are giving me eggs consistently are my mines. The trees aren't even dropping eggs anymore it seems. So it seems because I didn't spend gems on a chick, my chances are slim to none to finish this
I have the same issue not willing to buy egg forge so will not be able to finish event. Not getting any mint or yellow eggs.

PrincessCupOButter
03-28-16, 04:48 PM
Finished the egg challenge and have all five. My ability to forge more eggs and the challenge have disappeared but I cannot find the bunny in my inventory. Where is it?!? Even tried force quitting my app and then phone but neither worked.

I haven't finished the quest yet, still working on lilac. i just know past quests with building rewards you have to go and buy them, though I'd assume this one is free? Either that, or you need to check your inventory under buildings maybe? :(

I haven't finished the quest yet either, still making jeweled eggs. But I'm pretty sure the glimmer bunny is not considered a building. It should be in your inventory unless maybe it got placed and is hiding on your board? If you can't find it after force closing, I recommend reporting it in the 'bugs' thread and/or send an email to support.

Gr8ful1
03-28-16, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=fish63;1268077]All ready have a bug! Book says 9 pink eggs, forge says 4. Also not getting drops from harvest. Any special crop?[/

I'm having no luck with harvesting either 😩

seishy
03-28-16, 06:00 PM
could the drop rate on the stupid yellow eggs be increased? They NEVER DROP, ever. Even the stupid glimmer chick never drops them. I'm less than halfway to the yellow egg and i've been playing the whole event.

ekat1985
03-28-16, 06:10 PM
I'm really disappointed with the magic forge ... Can it please be updated to be useful for some other purpose than a few days of easter hunting. I wouldn't have purchased it for 300 gems if I had known that's all I got out of it. Thanks!

shannonth
03-28-16, 07:58 PM
I got nothing from 60 plots of harvest so I stopped trying. I think they must have mislead us on that. Or perhaps they mean harvesting as in trees and rocks.

PrincessCupOButter
03-28-16, 08:09 PM
I just got a pop-up, a Royal Declaration stating that level 5 buildings have better drop rates for eggs. That explains why I've had no luck with the jewelers. It also may explain the royal blocks and beams in the value pack.

Ps.
Dear S8,
Just imagine how much more $$$$ you could make if the glimmer forge remained a crafting building after this event. Many people might even buy two!! Please reconsider?
Thank-you

udittara
03-28-16, 08:28 PM
Are there specific level 5 building or all ??

ronirp
03-28-16, 08:31 PM
I just finished the quest and got the bunny. I was trying to move him and he disappeared. He is not in storage, just gone. The task is gone as well. Can you help?

PrincessCupOButter
03-28-16, 08:36 PM
Are there specific level 5 building or all ??

The buildings that are listed on page one.

riverly
03-28-16, 08:38 PM
I just finished the quest and got the bunny. I was trying to move him and he disappeared. He is not in storage, just gone. The task is gone as well. Can you help?have you tried going to edit mode and moving things around where the bunny was last seen? He may be hiding.

riverly
03-28-16, 08:40 PM
I wish my little chicks didn't take up a whole square. I would like to be able to put 2 or 3 nestled together.

quintown
03-28-16, 08:47 PM
Obviously I'm a lurker - not a poster, however, I've finished my eggs without help with gems (since cannot buy them) This is how .... I found if I am maxed, for example in rocks, a violet egg does not drop- so I make sure I'm not maxed- and voila! Several violet eggs will drop- I used the small mines and small rock formations and had enough violets in 2days. Worked for me, so it may work for you, too!?!? Happy hunting!

ghjvcucjb
03-28-16, 09:16 PM
Haven't seen a gold egg in days. Following all the directions from page one on here. Only concentrating on this goal. Have multiples of each of the suggested buildings and multiples of multiples of some like the jewelers. Highest level on buildings. Have deforested my kingdom several times over. Draining my Herd of Alicorn. Collected consistently from my glimmer chick to the point that there's fear in her tiny little eyes Every time I check in and I think I heard her talking to CPS (chicken protective services) on a tiny cellphone. Have no idea where she got that. And still no gold eggs

ghjvcucjb
03-28-16, 09:18 PM
I just got a pop-up, a Royal Declaration stating that level 5 buildings have better drop rates for eggs. That explains why I've had no luck with the jewelers. It also may explain the royal blocks and beams in the value pack.

Ps.
Dear S8,
Just imagine how much more $$$$ you could make if the glimmer forge remained a crafting building after this event. Many people might even buy two!! Please reconsider?
Thank-you

I agree, if it remained as a crafting building I would buy the max amount allowed

Elen4070
03-28-16, 09:38 PM

The prizes change every day, there is a timer inside the tent that says how much time is left before the prize changes.

QueenCarolyn
03-28-16, 10:55 PM
I've got 14 eggs so far, half of them pink. How about you?

I have 26 jeweled eggs now, on display in my kingdom. They are pretty and I like this event. I have not done the purple jeweled egg yet, and I have over 80 purple eggs, so I will try to make two at once toward the end of this event. I did not buy a forge, but I did get two glimmer chicks. One would have been plenty.

My four blue jeweled eggs have used all my mermaid scales. I now have 99 blue eggs and just a handful of mermaid scales. I don't plan to make more blue jeweled eggs unless I find that I have a lot of extra energy to spend.

The teal jeweled egg is pretty easy when I harvest the white flowers. Fortunately I have a lot of glimmer dust troves from adventures, because collecting enough glimmer dust for the elixir thing is hard to do.

coolssp
03-28-16, 11:05 PM
My bunny gave one glimmer dust in addition to wool and egg :)

RevdKathy
03-28-16, 11:12 PM
I have a good handful of jewelled eggs so decided to finish up and get the bunny as I need lots of wool to upgrade the troll castle. So the goal is gone and the ability to craft jeweled eggs is gone, but my goal book is still trying to sell me the egg forge! How ridiculous is that?