PDA

View Full Version : Planting problem can't get to strawberries.

MPB89
03-24-16, 10:41 AM
Help I just made it to level 40 and able to plant strawberries but can't scroll over when my seeds come up at the bottom of screen. I play on a iPad 4 mini I tried the hold and scroll didn't work at all just ended up planting what ever I was on. :(:confused:

kooky panda
03-24-16, 10:54 AM
Make sure you click the harvest tool button then drag it over the finished strawberries.

If you are still having issues, please try closing out your game.

MPB89
03-24-16, 11:34 AM
Make sure you click the harvest tool button then drag it over the finished strawberries.

If you are still having issues, please try closing out your game.

Sorry I might've been confusing, I'm trying to plant not harvest.

kooky panda
03-24-16, 11:36 AM
Make sure you have enough seeds to plant. Normally when you first get a new crop you will only get 2-4 seeds to plant.

[S8] Regina
03-24-16, 12:17 PM
Help I just made it to level 40 and able to plant strawberries but can't scroll over when my seeds come up at the bottom of screen. I play on a iPad 4 mini I tried the hold and scroll didn't work at all just ended up planting what ever I was on. :(:confused:

Hi there! You will need to scroll lightly from right to left to get to the Strawberries. If you hold and scroll, you will plant whichever crop you landed on.

MPB89
03-24-16, 01:31 PM
Thanks bunches it finally worked I'm back to planting requires extra light touch. ��