PDA

View Full Version : Boundless Bazaar

winklepops
03-22-16, 11:15 PM
Off we go! Just got a new pal since this release - another double-up light blue single block remover. "Farah" when I already had "Jareth." Just a little disappointed :(

muntzorg
03-23-16, 06:38 AM
I'm finding this quite hard. 574 is a horror!

yorkeme
03-23-16, 05:12 PM
I'm finding this quite hard. 574 is a horror!Heres my 574. Good luck!

muntzorg
03-24-16, 06:35 AM
Oh wow, you have really different characters to me!

jim23cash
03-24-16, 10:58 AM
Off we go! Just got a new pal since this release - another double-up light blue single block remover. "Farah" when I already had "Jareth." Just a little disappointed :(

Yeah, I've gotten a few duplicates so far. It is disappointing.
This level has started out tough! It's weird how some of them are soooo difficult, but you can finish others in one or two tries. Sometimes it takes the longest to find the right pals. :P
Well, Good Luck Everyone! :D

horstclan
03-26-16, 02:18 PM
I know it's a few days later than your request, but here's my 574 (only two stars):

horstclan
03-26-16, 07:02 PM
I'm having a lot of issues with 577. Would anyone be willing to share their successful line-up with me, please? Thank you, in advance :)

jim23cash
03-26-16, 07:30 PM
I'm having a lot of issues with 577. Would anyone be willing to share their successful line-up with me, please? Thank you, in advance :)

I only got two stars so far, but here is mine:
Good luck! :D Annie

horstclan
03-26-16, 11:09 PM
Thank you, Annie! I really appreciate it! I will let you know how it goes:)

winklepops
03-27-16, 12:22 AM

Hi Horstclan, I too struggled with 577 for 4 days. I only just got it this morning. I wanted so much to ask you guys on the forum, but you're all so helpful, that I find I get through the stages much quicker, so I wanted to try and give myself the extra challenge this time by not asking.

Here's my lineup in case you don't have the same pals as Annie (only 1 star from me though):

I'm finding this release very difficult and have only managed 3 stars on 2 of the levels!

yorkeme
03-27-16, 02:18 AM
This area has been more of a challenge than some of the previous areas for sure! I have managed to get 3 stars on all stages thus far. I just a few moments ago finished stage 581 and am just getting started on 582.

Here's a 3 star lineup for 577. I know there are already 2 other teams posted already for this stage but since we all have such a different collection of puzzle pals, I thought I would go ahead and post mine as well.

horstclan
03-27-16, 04:53 AM
Annie, Winklepops & Yorkeme - I can't thank you guys enough for all your help...not just with this release, but with all the priors. You guys rock! Since I don't have the same pets as you guys, I'm still working on 577, but I just wanted to let you guys know how appreciated you are!!

winklepops
03-27-16, 06:35 AM
Annie, Winklepops & Yorkeme - I can't thank you guys enough for all your help...not just with this release, but with all the priors. You guys rock! Since I don't have the same pets as you guys, I'm still working on 577, but I just wanted to let you guys know how appreciated you are!!

Thank you and you're welcome! :D

horstclan
03-27-16, 04:43 PM
Yay! Finally passed level 577. Only two stars, but I'm just glad to be done with it. Here's the line-up I used:

Thank you, again, for the guidance! :)

yorkeme
03-28-16, 07:19 AM
Annie, Winklepops & Yorkeme - I can't thank you guys enough for all your help...not just with this release, but with all the priors. You guys rock! Since I don't have the same pets as you guys, I'm still working on 577, but I just wanted to let you guys know how appreciated you are!! This is so nice! Thanks for making me smile this morning!! I love all of my Diamond Quest friends! We all help each other.

Emily

yorkeme
03-28-16, 07:23 AM
Today, 09:13 AM
#51 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89543-Flourishing-Festival&p=1269940&viewfull=1#post1269940)
yorkeme (http://forums.storm8.com/member.php?171400-yorkeme)
http://forums.storm8.com/images/statusicon/user-online.png
Rhino KeeperJoin DateApr 2015Posts201

http://forums.storm8.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by WildcatG2 http://forums.storm8.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?p=1269864#post1269864)
Anyone have any luck with 581?

Here is my team for 581. Good luck!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29716&d=1459174406&thumb=1 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29716&d=1459174406)

http://forums.storm8.com/clear.gifEdit Post (http://forums.storm8.com/editpost.php?p=1269940&do=editpost) http://forums.storm8.com/clear.gifReply (http://forums.storm8.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1269940&noquote=1) http://forums.storm8.com/clear.gifReply With Quote (http://forums.storm8.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1269940) http://forums.storm8.com/images/buttons/multiquote_40b.png (http://forums.storm8.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1269940)

Today, 05:39 AM
#50 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89543-Flourishing-Festival&p=1269864&viewfull=1#post1269864)

jim23cash
03-28-16, 04:28 PM

Aw, shucks! Thank you! And thank you to everyone that has helped me, too. It's really nice to be able to talk thru it when you are stuck on one, and getting frustrated! I also love it when we post about a particularly hard level, then beat it next time around!
Thanks to all my "Diamond" Friends; the game wouldn't be as fun without you! :D Annie

jim23cash
03-29-16, 09:01 AM
This area has been more of a challenge than some of the previous areas for sure! I have managed to get 3 stars on all stages thus far. I just a few moments ago finished stage 581 and am just getting started on 582.

Howdy Emily! Have you had any luck on 582? I've been working on it for a while... And getting really frustrated! Most of the time, I don't even get close, but a few times, I've gotten within a few hundred... But those are few and far between!
I never got this close with any other line-up, so I'm reluctant to change pals again, but most of the time I miss it by thousands, even more than 10,000 sometimes. *Sigh*
Hope you are feeling fab, Annie :D

yorkeme
03-29-16, 09:44 AM
Howdy Emily! Have you had any luck on 582? I've been working on it for a while... And getting really frustrated! Most of the time, I don't even get close, but a few times, I've gotten within a few hundred... But those are few and far between!
I never got this close with any other line-up, so I'm reluctant to change pals again, but most of the time I miss it by thousands, even more than 10,000 sometimes. *Sigh*
Hope you are feeling fab, Annie :DHey there Annie! It took me a while (I think). You know my memory is ...well, lacking LOL! Here is my team for 582. Hope this helps!

jim23cash
03-29-16, 01:17 PM
OMG, I was going in the wrong direction! Lol! I started simple, and got nowhere, so I kept adding more and more things.
When I posted, this is the lineup I was using:
After seeing your team, I finally got two stars with this lineup:
I'll go back and try for 3 stars when my lives regenerate. That one was a BEAST, thank you so much for your help! I prolly would have kept bulking up, using some of my "specials" that do 3 things! Lol. My mistake was in going too simple at first, all bombs and blasters, with no "timer refreshers". That got me nowhere! Then I tried to have some that did everything. This game takes a lot of brainpower. Some days I have it, some I dont! Ha!
Thanks again, and good luck everyone! :D Annie

Tossa747
03-29-16, 02:23 PM
Is it just me, or is this racist as hell? 29752

yorkeme
03-30-16, 07:06 AM
OMG, I was going in the wrong direction! Lol! I started simple, and got nowhere, so I kept adding more and more things.
When I posted, this is the lineup I was using:
After seeing your team, I finally got two stars with this lineup:
I'll go back and try for 3 stars when my lives regenerate. That one was a BEAST, thank you so much for your help! I prolly would have kept bulking up, using some of my "specials" that do 3 things! Lol. My mistake was in going too simple at first, all bombs and blasters, with no "timer refreshers". That got me nowhere! Then I tried to have some that did everything. This game takes a lot of brainpower. Some days I have it, some I dont! Ha!
Thanks again, and good luck everyone! :D AnnieI seem to remember that I started the same way Annie. After several pal swap outs and landing with my final lineup, I played many many times with that team,getting "new high score"s until my final play for 3 stars.

I've been using Anyuszko's play strategy where I remain on a stage until I get 3 stars (unless I really can't get there, then I move on). I'm now going back to 3 star some older stages. Oddly enough, I have changed that strategy too. I used to refer back to my screenshots to start my team where I last left it, but now I am just looking at the stage and coming up with a team based on what the stage is and so far, I am 3 star all the way back to stage 452 ( I'm working backwards now too instead of starting at first stage with less than 3 stars). I am going to have to find a way to download my screenshots as I have way too many on my phone now. I just don't have the patience to do them one at a time.

Take care Annie! Hope all is well in your world!

Emily 😃

yorkeme
03-30-16, 07:09 AM
Is it just me, or is this racist as hell? 29752

I have to agree Tossa747! I went back through the puzzle pals and I couldn't find any others, so maybe Storm8 should rethink this one??

Tossa747
03-30-16, 11:15 PM
I have to agree Tossa747! I went back through the puzzle pals and I couldn't find any others, so maybe Storm8 should rethink this one??

They have a few that's borderline copyright infringement, but nothing like this.

winklepops
03-30-16, 11:23 PM
"I've been using Anyuszko's play strategy where I remain on a stage until I get 3 stars (unless I really can't get there, then I move on). I'm now going back to 3 star some older stages. Oddly enough, I have changed that strategy too. I used to refer back to my screenshots to start my team where I last left it, but now I am just looking at the stage and coming up with a team based on what the stage is and so far, I am 3 star all the way back to stage 452 ( I'm working backwards now too instead of starting at first stage with less than 3 stars). I am going to have to find a way to download my screenshots as I have way too many on my phone now. I just don't have the patience to do them one at a time."

I don't have the self-control to not try the next level once I've passed a level! Sometimes I have been so frustrated with a level that once I pass (and it's usually only with 1 star) I am wanting to say bye-bye to that level and keen to move on! So I usually go back to get more than 1 star once I've reached the gate and am waiting for the next release (which, by the way, I think is tomorrow - yay!)

So I have gone back with this level, and thanks to all of you yet again, I have managed to get at least 2 stars in Boundless Bazaar, EXCEPT dreaded 577! Thankfully you have all posted your lineups, but I seem to be stuck yet again without the light blue bomb guy. Plus that yellow cat that removes 3 x weights. *Sigh* I have pal envy. :o

yorkeme
04-01-16, 08:10 AM
Just need to vent. Does anybody else hate those timers as much as I do?!! Got thru 583 yesterday but 584 is going nowhere so far. Ok, vent over. LOL

xanethi
04-01-16, 08:21 AM
Anyone had luck with 586 yet. Struggling at the moment

xanethi
04-01-16, 08:55 AM
And as usual when you ask for help you beat it in the next try :)

yorkeme
04-01-16, 08:30 PM
I am totally stuck on stage 584. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! Emily

PS: still stuck. Does anyone have an alternate team to what Winklepops posted?

winklepops
04-01-16, 11:29 PM
I am totally stuck on stage 584. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! Emily

Here's my 2 star lineup Emily:

While you're venting back there, can I just add my gripe that I have 5 lots of 'double up' pals, yet that light blue bomb guy still eludes me. Frustrating!

yorkeme
04-02-16, 10:16 AM
Here's my 2 star lineup Emily:

While you're venting back there, can I just add my gripe that I have 5 lots of 'double up' pals, yet that light blue bomb guy still eludes me. Frustrating!. Thanks so much Winklepops !! Victory still eludes me:(. I knew it was bound to happen. I had done so well on the past several stages, my luck was bound to run out.

I know your frustration about the teal colored pal :(. I had said in a suggestion post that Storm8 should consider adding a puzzle pal trade back option. I have so many pals that I have never used and probably never will. That went nowhere of course - CRICKETS! LOL

winklepops
04-02-16, 07:55 PM
Good luck with these levels. I have managed to get to 589 and am a little stuck now. I really think that the success of these levels are starting to depend on what pals you have and also the first few moves you make (as pointed before by someone.) I'm suspecting 589 needs the blue bomb pal and a green swirl remover, both I don't have!

Your suggestion of a pal trade option is excellent! I'd gladly give up all of my double ups!

jim23cash
04-03-16, 01:35 AM
. Thanks so much Winklepops !! Victory still eludes me:(. I knew it was bound to happen. I had done so well on the past several stages, my luck was bound to run out.

I know your frustration about the teal colored pal :(. I had said in a suggestion post that Storm8 should consider adding a puzzle pal trade back option. I have so many pals that I have never used and probably never will. That went nowhere of course - CRICKETS! LOL

Oh, here's my 2 star line up:
I get so focused on passing a level, sometimes I forget to come check in here! Hope this helps. :D Annie

horstclan
04-03-16, 06:24 AM
Took me about 4 days to pass it, but here's my 584 (2 stars):

horstclan
04-03-16, 11:34 PM
Seeking some line-ups for 586, please. I'm not even getting close with the line-ups I've been trying. Thanks, in advance! :)

winklepops
04-04-16, 12:13 AM
Hiya Hortsclan,

Here's my 586 lineup, only 2 stars again though. All blue pals seemed to work for me.

Please get through to 589 as quick as you can... I'm stuck and need some help! Lol

Cheers

xanethi
04-04-16, 07:44 AM
Please get through to 589 as quick as you can... I'm stuck and need some help! Lol

Cheers

Hi winklepops

My setup for 589 was:
Cassandra - light blue swirl remover
Bill - weight remover
Morgan - light blue blaster
Egon - green bomb

Got two stars

Good luck

horstclan
04-04-16, 08:17 AM
Thank you, Winklepops! I will give that a try :) Best of luck with 589!

yorkeme
04-04-16, 09:44 AM
Thanks so much to Winklepops, jim23cash Annie, and Horstclan for posting your teams for stage 584! Whoop hoooo! I finally beat stage 584 with 2 stars. I also managed to get through the next few stages without getting too stuck, whew! I'm working on 589 now. Thanks again to everyone who takes their time to help others on this forum!

winklepops
04-04-16, 05:53 PM
Hi winklepops

My setup for 589 was:
Cassandra - light blue swirl remover
Bill - weight remover
Egon - green bomb

Got two stars

Good luck

Thank you Xanethi for helping me out, and I was especially excited as I have all the pals you've used! But I've just tried twice (using all 5 lives) and I still can't pass. I've got as close as 1 glass left, but just can't get it! I think I must be making a mistake in my first few moves or maybe your pals are higher than mine.

Oh well, I will just keep trying, but thanks again so much! I'm sure I'll get through soon. :D

KhaleesiCafe
04-04-16, 07:02 PM
Just thought maybe I could help someone. Just somehow finally beat level 589 with 3 stars using:

Egon - green bomb
Emmy - yellow removes 3 weights
Barkley - light blue line blaster
Rachel - light blue swirl remover

This level was awful!

winklepops
04-04-16, 07:32 PM
Just thought maybe I could help someone. Just somehow finally beat level 589 with 3 stars using:

Egon - green bomb
Emmy - yellow removes 3 weights
Barkley - light blue line blaster
Rachel - light blue swirl remover

This level was awful!

Hello Khaleesicafe! Thanks for your input... Aha! I did think that maybe a yellow pal might have been the key! But I don't have Emmy :(
Fingers crossed I get this figured out next recharge :confused:

yorkeme
04-04-16, 10:54 PM
Hello Khaleesicafe! Thanks for your input... Aha! I did think that maybe a yellow pal might have been the key! But I don't have Emmy :(
Fingers crossed I get this figured out next recharge :confused:Hey Winklepops! From your comment it looks like you're still working on 589??

thought I'd put my team out here too, just in case you or others are still needing options. I did get 3 stars with this too! Good luck!

winklepops
04-04-16, 11:56 PM
Hey Winklepops! From your comment it looks like you're still working on 589??

thought I'd put my team out here too, just in case you or others are still needing options. I did get 3 stars with this too! Good luck!

Thanks Emily! Yes I'm still stuck. Yellow hasn't helped at all. And your lineup is superb! I wish I had your pals, the only one I have is that green horse that removes weights. I will keep trying, (of course!) at least I know I'm on the right track, thanks to all of your lineups. :D

jim23cash
04-05-16, 02:23 AM
If you still need 586, here is my 3 star crew:
Hope it helps! :D annie

winklepops
04-05-16, 07:03 AM
Yay!

I deserved those 3 stars ;)

nd1111
04-05-16, 11:12 AM
Anyone had any luck with 591 yet? I've been stuck for days.

xanethi
04-05-16, 11:48 AM
My 591 setup ( took multiple tries with this group and only one Star)

Fang - purple bomb
Ghostshot - purple removes two blocks
Hubble - light blue removes two amber

Tossa747
04-05-16, 01:56 PM
Any ideas for 592? :)

yorkeme
04-05-16, 03:10 PM
Anyone had any luck with 591 yet? I've been stuck for days.

Here's my team for 591. 3 stars. Good luck!

yorkeme
04-05-16, 03:12 PM
Any ideas for 592? :)
Here's my 3 star team for 592 Tossa747. Good luck my friend.

yorkeme
04-05-16, 08:12 PM
I am officially stuck on stage 593. After nearly 15 tries I have only gotten within 6500 points. Has anyone else defeated this stage yet? Thanks.

cwhet71
04-06-16, 04:01 PM

Finally beat 593, 3 stars.

Took a few tries.

yorkeme
04-06-16, 05:51 PM

Finally beat 593, 3 stars.

Took a few tries.

Thanks so much for posting your team for 593. I had been using exact same pals with one exception. Instead of your aqua shield remover, I was using Ghostshot, a pink 2 block remover. I swapped my green pal for the aqua shield remover. I came sooooo close to getting 3 stars! Argh! I have been on this stage too long, so I've moved on. Now I am just waiting for life to finish off last stage before Lucien. This has been the most challenging area that we have had for a while. I like the challenge but not the frustration LOL!!

Tossa747
04-07-16, 07:58 AM
Here's my 3 star team for 592 Tossa747. Good luck my friend.

Thank you! I managed to clear the stage with this team, took some inspiration from your team.29979

cwhet71
04-07-16, 12:20 PM
Who's beaten 594?

yorkeme
04-07-16, 12:48 PM
Who's beaten 594?

Here's my 3 star team for stage 594. Good luck!

yorkeme
04-08-16, 10:32 AM
Whew! Lucien done! Took MANY attempts. I'm happy to post my team if anyone wants me to. Now back to get those elusive 3rd stars LOL!

WildcatG2
04-08-16, 07:26 PM
Has anyone passed 593?

winklepops
04-08-16, 07:49 PM
Has anyone passed 593?

I too am looking for 593 with 3 stars if anyone has a screenshot? I passed with one, so wasn't too successful.

I can see there's a previous post about it, but I can't tell if 3 stars was achieved? TIA

yorkeme
04-08-16, 11:22 PM
I too am looking for 593 with 3 stars if anyone has a screenshot? I passed with one, so wasn't too successful.

I can see there's a previous post about it, but I can't tell if 3 stars was achieved? TIA
Here is my 3 star team for 593. Good luck!

winklepops
04-09-16, 12:12 AM
Thanks! I'm going to need your good luck without that blue bomb pal! ;)

Could I also please bother you for Lucien? There's not many moves to start with and I'm finding it frustrating!

yorkeme
04-09-16, 09:19 AM
Thanks! I'm going to need your good luck without that blue bomb pal! ;)

Could I also please bother you for Lucien? There's not many moves to start with and I'm finding it frustrating!I'm sorry Winklepops. I keep forgetting about your light blue puzzle pal issue :(. Do you have the light blue line blaster? I think for that stage, use the idea of my team but with whatever pals you have that have similar abilities.

Here's my Lucien team. As I said, at least for me anyway, this one was tougher than some of the most recent Luciens. Happy to help my friend!

winklepops
04-09-16, 06:11 PM
Thank you again Yorkeme. I have both Morgan and Barkeley, but they don't seem to have the same power as the bomb guy. I just tried with this Lucien level in fact, I replaced the light blue bomb pal for Morgan and Barkeley (on two different tries) but didn't pass, then replaced it with the purple bomb pal Fang, and had more luck with him than the light blue line blaster pals. But I still didn't defeat Lucien. :( Your pals are on higher levels than mine, so it takes more moved to attack, which can is very frustrating when you only have 20 to begin with!
But thank you so much for posting your lineups. It helps incredibly to get me on the right track. :)
Happy questing my friend!

winklepops
04-10-16, 06:20 AM
I tell a lie! I tried again with Morgan instead of the light blue bomb pal and it worked! The trick, which I'm starting to realize (some of you may already have realized this before my very slow catching-on) is the order in which you select the pals before you start the game. I tried again in the same order as you had said Yorkeme, and it worked!

Thanks again for your help!

Back to collecting 3 stars for me :)

jim23cash
04-10-16, 12:37 PM
Here is my 593 3 star line up:
I did not use the ice blue bomb pal, hope this helps! :D
I'm on to 594 now! Good luck! :D Annie

winklepops
04-10-16, 11:18 PM
Here is my 593 3 star line up:
I did not use the ice blue bomb pal, hope this helps! :D
I'm on to 594 now! Good luck! :D Annie

Thanks Annie, that's a great lineup, although I don't have the light blue arrow pal. But I should be able to get it with all this great help (you would think so!! :confused: ) Thanks so much!

cwhet71
04-11-16, 02:21 PM

Here's my Lucien line up. Got him on the second try.

cposey7309
04-13-16, 09:34 AM
Does anyone have a 3 star (or even 2 star) set for 588? I've passed the level but I'm not getting anywhere on getting more than 1 star.

yorkeme
04-14-16, 09:47 AM
Does anyone have a 3 star (or even 2 star) set for 588? I've passed the level but I'm not getting anywhere on getting more than 1 star. Here is what I used for 588. Got 3 stars. Good luck!

Tossa747
04-26-16, 01:42 AM
I'm having problems with 578. It's not at hard stage, but I can't get three stars! Could someone post their three star team for that stage? :)

yorkeme
04-26-16, 08:24 AM
I'm having problems with 578. It's not at hard stage, but I can't get three stars! Could someone post their three star team for that stage? :)
Here you go Tossa. Hope it helps.

Thethundercst
04-28-16, 08:35 AM
Ugh. Problems with 580. any help would be appreciated:)

yorkeme
04-28-16, 09:10 AM
Ugh. Problems with 580. any help would be appreciated:)

Here is what I used on 580. Good luck!

belbyrae
01-26-17, 06:46 AM
Maybe it is just me, but can someone help me with 585? I cannot seem to get even remotely close to beating it. Of course I always say this, and then I find a way to beat it right after I post on here.

Thanks in Advance :)