PDA

View Full Version : food lose

Unregistered
02-24-11, 09:35 PM
Where did all my food that I made before go to when I redecorated my bakery?.......I was saving all my food so that I would be able to have a large variety then I wanted to move everything around so I put all my furniture (including the counters and stoves) and when I took them out the food was gone and I couldn't find it anywhere.....please help

Unregistered
02-24-11, 10:11 PM
Where did all my food that I made before go to when I redecorated my bakery?.......I was saving all my food so that I would be able to have a large variety then I wanted to move everything around so I put all my furniture (including the counters and stoves) and when I took them out the food was gone and I couldn't find it anywhere.....please help

You cant store food. Once you put counters or stoves into storage any food on them will be deleted.

Lezli
03-01-11, 01:53 AM
What if u don't store it, does it still disappear while ur shop is closed?

Unregistered
03-01-11, 04:34 AM
What happened?!? I clicked to play and it said I "made 34,(???) while I was gone" then when I saw I had only 1 plate of food left I clicked on my sparkling cider that was ready and then clicked on " my gifts". I had brought out multiple plates of 5-6 different plates and it just disappeared. And then, it went back to a window saying "you made 19,??? While you were gone. What happened?