PDA

View Full Version : Goldscale - 2016 Mar 25

kooky panda
03-22-16, 02:44 PM
End time for the sale is 2016-04-01 11:00:00am

Good news ! It will stay in the market after the sale.

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

Same sale as the Ocelot
I bought it ��

http://40.media.tumblr.com/c6b6e847eef210ff28697d11bbf05254/tumblr_inline_o4gjlgA17A1qm7yoc_540.png
Need something shiny and shimmery in your Forest? This creature will be sure to dazzle your friends with its spectacular scales! Get ready to bathe your Forest in an amazing array of warm light; make room for the Goldscale only in Fantasy Forest Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=Mzg2ZTBjZjYwNTQ4NzBkODgyYzlmMGNlN2ViNDZjNzRiOWZh YzlhZixJNGxYUDc1dA%3D%3D)!

MaribouMay
03-22-16, 03:11 PM
A new treasure animal. I wonder if we will be able to breed it.

JeffW60
03-22-16, 03:14 PM
Just curious......how can you tell it's a treasure animal?

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 03:16 PM
Oh wow! Gorgeous! But I don't have nearly enough gems for it at the moment if it's going to be for sale for 600 and not breedable (which is the most likely scenario).

(And I'm saving for the zodiac habitats and I will not let that Chocolate Rabbit slip by this time like I did during the black Friday sales.)

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 03:17 PM

Because it's in a treasure habitat. :)

calvinxx
03-22-16, 03:27 PM
Omg it's beautiful! And thankfully I have room in my Money Badgers habitat thanks to TL allowing two treasure animals per habitat now :) This is definitely something to look forward to!

FlatFoot
03-22-16, 03:33 PM
Had to bring some of my dragon love over from Dragon Story :p

MaribouMay
03-22-16, 04:38 PM

It is in a Treasure Trove habitat which only houses treasure type animals.

ireq
03-22-16, 05:01 PM
Nice!! I hope it's breedable :)

Drachenia
03-22-16, 05:55 PM
Oh ohhhhhhhh, I 'm in love with Goldscale March ! A beautiful designs , I hope the price is not too high. So still need 5 Runes Realm to expand can , I want to have more bombs please :D

Drachenia
03-22-16, 05:57 PM
Had to bring some of my dragon love over from Dragon Story :p

Yes FlatFoot, great designe to Goldscale March :D

Clark_Wayne
03-22-16, 11:35 PM
Nice!! I hope it's breedable :)

i don't think so if you saw what happened to breeadable treasure animals :(

Silverrain1
03-22-16, 11:55 PM
Absolutely love it!

ogreve
03-23-16, 02:03 AM
It is absolutely gorgeous and I'd really like to get it.
But... my opinion on the matter has not changed much: if it's only going to be available for purchase AND has a very low gem producing amount, I'll probably pass up on it. Not sure yet, as it's absolutely gorgeous, but I don't like the direction that has been taken with the Treasure animals in having become buy-only and then hardly give any gems in return.
If, however, it gives a decent amount of gems (IIRC people stated that the DS equivalent Gold Dragons give 5 gold a day, right?), then I may fork out my credit card and buy gems to acquire it...
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hope though that it has become breedable again. And... please with the two Unicorns formula too!
It is just so much more fun if we can breed for it too, even if it would then be a limited time animal.
Had the Ocelot been like that, I would probably have bred for it, would probably have done some speeding for it, would probably have failed at it and would very likely at the end of the sale time have bought it.
Perhaps something TL would like to take notice of...

natxjkkggg
03-23-16, 03:43 AM
In Germany we have a proverb: your words in the ears of the Lord!!!!!!!!!!

ogreve
03-23-16, 03:49 AM
In Germany we have a proverb: your words in the ears of the Lord!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope they "don't fall on a deaf man's ears"... ;)

chickenladyx14
03-23-16, 07:13 AM
It would take a year to recoup your investment.

alelie89
03-23-16, 04:18 PM
Wow, this is a beautiful animal! :D I hope I will be able to get it.

Drachenia
03-23-16, 05:11 PM
Hello everyone! I understand TL if he does not Treasure Animals to breed . If TL makes the breeding in FFS Treasure Animals and in DS is not Treasure Dragon to breeding, thet not fair and all the players still the same breeding have possibility :D

Clark_Wayne
03-23-16, 08:28 PM
It would take a year to recoup your investment.

"IF" the treasure animal (GoldScale in this case) gives 5 gems per day like in DS, then you got back your investment after 4 months
the best we had is Money Badger (2 gems per day) : 10 months to get back investment ! (600 gems when it was on sale if i remember correctly)

the best sale we had for DS if i remember correctly : 300 golds/gems for a treasure dragon (Gilded dragon, 5 golds/gems per day at only level 10 ! but since they eat more food there, we can consider that it is like a lvl15 :D)

melissab31
03-24-16, 01:17 PM
I want one its so cute, so hope we can breed it and it's a formular I can do like with prize pone even though she's no longer available since I have been playing. I have a habitat that is sat all by its lonesome so really hope we can breed it :D

31aug2002
03-24-16, 02:35 PM
Ooh love this new addition . Congratulations on the design flatfoot. You have brought out a winner once again!!,

Like everyone else I would love this to be breedable . But that seems to be wishful thinking. It is probably going to be available only for gems. But I hope it does not have too high a price and yes would love it if return on invest is a little more that what it is with the present treasure animals!!
Pls pls pls pls TL do heed to the requests of your players :):):)

jojopeanut
03-24-16, 11:38 PM
This is really nice. Unfortunately if it's not breedable it'll not be in my forest especially if it's expensive as the ocolate was even on a sale price. I don't have any treasure animals hoping I'll get a chance to change that even if it's for a limited time through breeding :)

melissab31
03-25-16, 01:57 AM
Even if it is not breedable thank you flat foot for bringing such a splendid design peace to ffs. I can't wait to see what other creatures will be produced in the future, a specially after seeing goldscale. :D. So thank you

Sandybellee
03-25-16, 11:34 AM
1 gem a day at level 15. I think I'll pass on this one. Hopefully there will be more generous treasure animals in the future.

calvinxx
03-25-16, 11:36 AM
Same sale as the Ocelot
I bought it ��

ninasidstorm8
03-25-16, 11:42 AM
Looks like it has the same properties as the Prize Pony in terms of price and Gem production.

Silverrain1
03-25-16, 11:44 AM
To those who have bought this animal what is the hatching time? I need to hatch a turtisle tomorrow for story book

Silverrain1
03-25-16, 11:45 AM
Sorry, just saw the screen shot from calvinxx. 24 hours. Thought it would be that

chickenladyx14
03-25-16, 11:53 AM
I bought it too! It is my first gem animal. :)
However, I am still very put-out about the gem sales procedure. I have e-mailed support several times as to why some players receive the gem sales and others do not. It's unfair and it's beginning to really bother me.

ogreve
03-25-16, 11:53 AM
Well, it is absolutely gorgeous but I'm really disappointed with the direction the Treasure animals have taken and also with the fact that TL had done nothing to either low the acquisition cost, make it breedable or make it give more gems per day. Consequently it looks like my stance on this shall be the same then, and I shall almost certainly again pass.
Bummer, but at least it does save me the acquisition costs of a gem pack. Guess I'll just go for the current limited habitat instead. :/

Clark_Wayne
03-25-16, 12:04 PM
Well, it is absolutely gorgeous but I'm really disappointed with the direction the Treasure animals have taken and also with the fact that TL had done nothing to either low the acquisition cost, make it breedable or make it give more gems per day. Consequently it looks like my stance on this shall be the same then, and I shall almost certainly again pass.
Bummer, but at least it does save me the acquisition costs of a gem pack. Guess I'll just go for the current limited habitat instead. :/

agreed : though it is absolutly beautiful, i won't buy it like the ocelate because the cost is not worth :(

ninasidstorm8
03-25-16, 12:05 PM
I bought a Money Badger on sale during Black Friday for 600 gems. I raised it to level 15 and get 2 gems/day. Even at that rate, I have collected 217 gems so far. it will take me more than 6 more months to break even. One gem per day is not enough.

RocioBM
03-25-16, 01:03 PM
I'm going to buy it, it is a long-term inversion.

I love the treasure type animals, they are gorgeous, but they should give 5 gems per day (like gold type dragons in Dragon Story). That way a lot more people would buy them.

MaribouMay
03-25-16, 01:17 PM

Ditto. No Goldscale for my forest.

Drachenia
03-25-16, 02:17 PM
Hi I bought it me and I love the treasure animals , I find that 3 Gems per day is plenty. :D

Sandybellee
03-25-16, 02:24 PM
Hi I bought it me and I love the treasure animals , I find that 3 Gems per day is plenty. :D

Hi Drachenia! It's 1 gem per day. But it is beautiful! :)

Drachenia
03-25-16, 02:50 PM
Hi Drachenia! It's 1 gem per day. But it is beautiful! :)

Hello Sandybelle! I have 3 Gems meant every 3 days when gold Scale Epic is and I am with what we get in gems, very happy. Yes it is beautiful , I love the other Treasure Animals also :D

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160325/rm2wa98n.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

bubz94
03-25-16, 03:24 PM
Hello Sandybelle! I have 3 Gems meant every 3 days when gold Scale Epic is and I am with what we get in gems, very happy. Yes it is beautiful , I love the other Treasure Animals also :D

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160325/rm2wa98n.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

It means you'll get 2 gems every 3 days at lvl 4 , the same for lvl 10 and you'll collect 1 every day for lvl 15. You won't get 3 gems every day. It's the same for treasure toucan which I have

epinederose
03-26-16, 02:42 AM
Hmmmmm this dragon is rrrrrrreally lovely, no doubt about that ! Congratulations Flatfoot, very well done

BUT !!!!!!

I do not have any pleasure in buying animals
so I am not going to buy this nor any other animal that is impossible to breed.... bread....

never....

I personnally think that making it impossible to breed treasure animals is not a good idea...

have nice easter, folks, maybe the hopping rabbit will bring you more chocolate than you dreamed of !
hahahaaaaa
;)

Clark_Wayne
03-26-16, 05:04 AM

It means you'll get 2 gems every 3 days at lvl 4 , the same for lvl 10 and you'll collect 1 every day for lvl 15. You won't get 3 gems every day. It's the same for treasure toucan which I have

yes goldscale got same rate as the toucan, so would be worth buying it only if sold at 200 gems (i think this was the toucan sale price) : would take about 7 months to get back the investment (better than 2 years with the 600 gems)

delimiah
03-26-16, 05:39 AM
Thank God I came to this thread as I almost spent real money to buy gems for this treasure creature. But I've changed my mind since it only gives 3 pathetic gems per 3 days!!!
At least in Dragon Story, the gold dragons give 5 per day!

MauiLady7
03-26-16, 05:56 PM
I bought a Money Badger on sale during Black Friday for 600 gems. I raised it to level 15 and get 2 gems/day. Even at that rate, I have collected 217 gems so far. it will take me more than 6 more months to break even. One gem per day is not enough.

So glad I read this thread before pulling the trigger! :eek: I get 3 gems per day from my trusted neighbors and they don't need a habitat!
Just curious though to what habitat this would reside in or does it need it's own home too? I haven't played dragon story yet, but the 2 games that do play I never see the real world it seems. Very addictive these games are. One needs to find a balance. At least I'm injured and it helps pass the time while I'm recuperating. But I need to slow my roll and stop buying gems. Just like in real life the more animals the more the more mouths to feed. ;)

JeffW60
03-26-16, 06:07 PM
So glad I read this thread before pulling the trigger! :eek: I get 3 gems per day from my trusted neighbors and they don't need a habitat!
Just curious though to what habitat this would reside in or does it need it's own home too? I haven't played dragon story yet, but the 2 games that do play I never see the real world it seems. Very addictive these games are. One needs to find a balance. At least I'm injured and it helps pass the time while I'm recuperating. But I need to slow my roll and stop buying gems. Just like in real life the more animals the more the more mouths to feed. ;)

I'm just not terribly intrigued by these Treasue animals. The return is simply not good enough for me to part with that many gems. Plus buying the habitat, though the price is not that substantial. I don't see myself ever getting one unless the allure of getting one is substantially better than it is now.

MaribouMay
03-26-16, 11:14 PM

Treasure animals do require their own habitat. It is called Treasure Trove, costs 730,000 coins, and has a 24 hour build time.

Silverrain1
03-27-16, 05:59 AM
I bought this one. I know people have split opinions on it and I would have loved to have been able to try and breed it but since that wasn't an option I went for it. I done some calculating and if anyone is interested it will take 138 325 food to epic it. I have no where near that food just now due to story book so it will have to wait a while.

chickenladyx14
03-27-16, 10:50 AM
The evolution times are horribly long. Why is that necessary? It's not necessary in my opinion.

Silverrain1
03-27-16, 11:35 AM
The evolution times are horribly long. Why is that necessary? It's not necessary in my opinion.

On these animals I quite like the long evolution times as then I can grow more food for the time it comes back out. I agree with the evolution times in general tho, before the story book started I had 10 animals waiting to evolve. Since during the story adventures I only feed the animals in the story book I used that time to catch up with evolutions.

chickenladyx14
03-27-16, 05:05 PM
I think the first evolution time for Goldscale was 35 hours. I can't remember exactly but still have 10 hours of it to go. Just seems awfully high to me.

calvinxx
03-27-16, 11:14 PM
Evo time is 32 hours which is standard for a Treasure animal that gives 3/3days at Epic level

chickenladyx14
03-28-16, 08:58 AM
I see you are right as I just put the flower in for the second evolution and the clock reads 32 hours. I believe this info is useful to players, such as myself, who purchased this as their first gem animal.
I wish I could afford the Ornate Ocelot. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Wasn't it on sale a few weeks ago for 600 gems?

Silverrain1
03-28-16, 09:19 AM
Yes it was on sale for 600 gems a while back. I bought one and luckily had enough food to epic it pretty quickly. I remember feeding it, then evolving, then that again for 2 more turns. Felt like ages before I got to see it properly!

Drachenia
03-28-16, 09:47 AM
Hello Elsa , Regina or FlatFoot how long is the Sale of Gold Scale March?

matiasabad94
03-28-16, 11:11 AM
Got a gem sale today, so I went ahead and bought the Goldscale. I do wish very much that they let us breed treasure animals in the future, even though we are not encouraging S8 if we keep spending real money.

chickenladyx14
03-28-16, 01:51 PM
Well, I wish that every player got a gem sale. Is anyone in corporate listening???????

rasike
03-29-16, 02:25 PM
Has anyone an idea how long the Goldscale will be available? I have a gem sale now, but it will finish sooner than my nest will be empty.

GanleeKalinae
03-29-16, 02:33 PM
Has anyone an idea how long the Goldscale will be available? I have a gem sale now, but it will finish sooner than my nest will be empty.

I think it's available on sale until the 1st, hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong though!

ninasidstorm8
03-29-16, 02:33 PM

If it follows the pattern of the Ornate Ocelot it will be a permanent animal but the sale will end shortly before the Friday update and then it will cost 1500 gems.

rasike
03-29-16, 02:37 PM
If it follows the pattern of the Ornate Ocelot it will be a permanent animal but the sale will end shortly before the Friday update and then it will cost 1500 gems.
So you think it will still be available tomorrow? That would be great! I would buy some gems in advance then.

calvinxx
03-29-16, 02:38 PM
Mine is finally Epic level and in his new home with my Money Badger! So shiny and pretty:)
I can't wait to use him in the new tournament!

ninasidstorm8
03-29-16, 02:42 PM
So you think it will still be available tomorrow? That would be great! I would buy some gems in advance then.

I am pretty certain that it will be available tomorrow. Sales typically last a week and I would think Goldscale would be marked as limited in the Shop if it was not going to be permanent.

kooky panda
03-29-16, 03:55 PM
Hey guys!

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

ninasidstorm8
03-29-16, 04:31 PM
Hey guys!

Thanks for the confirmation.

rasike
03-30-16, 05:55 AM
Thank you all so much for your help! I bought some gems yesterday and a a Goldscale today.

Drachenia
03-30-16, 07:40 AM
Hey guys!

Thank you Kooky Panda :D

chickenladyx14
03-31-16, 10:19 AM
Goldscale (Rich) is AWESOME! In epic form, he is truly spectacular - truly worth the gems and the wait times. ( I thought that the evolution periods would never end). :D
TY Team Lava for this magnificent creation! :) :) :)

Drachenia
03-31-16, 11:26 AM
Goldscale is AWESOME! In epic form, he is truly spectacular - truly worth the gems and the wait times. ( I thought that the evolution periods would never end). :D
TY Team Lava for this magnificent creation! :) :) :)
Yes, I agree with you :D