PDA

View Full Version : Fog Dragon - Tournament! March 22 2016

Pages : 1 [2]

patisserieforever
03-25-16, 12:54 PM
Ugh stuck with Rogue...one day already
I have a diamond currently on the nest, don't know if it worth speed up or not, 12 hours to wait and I'm sleeping in 3 hours probably not :(

I tried Sultana 4 times, Fire, Slumber, Dame of Darkness, Prize fighter, Landworm Firestorm and some others...don't know what to try next, any suggestions ?

Bastiaan0
03-25-16, 01:02 PM
Since I have 3 dragons at level 15 I changed tactics, seems to work fine :)
So from now on: my dragons are level 15 unless noted otherwise ;)

1 - Night(1) - Fire - B
2 - Steampunk(1) - Fire - BB
3 - Visitor(2) - Fire - bB
4 - Healer(3) - Fire - bbB
5 - Marble(3) - Fire - Bb
6 - Shadow(3) - Fire - bB
7 - Mummy(3) - Fire - Bb
8 - Sandstorm(5) - Fire - Bb
9 - Winter(6) - Fire - bB
10 - Smoke(6) - Fire - B
11 - Obsidian(8) - Fire - B
12 - Hades(9) - Fire - B
13 - USA(9) - Fire - B
14 - Snowstorm(9) - Fire - bB
15 - Black Knight(14) - Fire - B
16 - Moonlight(9) - Fire - bB
17 - Raven(9) - Air - B (Lost: Fire, Diamond)
18 - Spirit(12) - Fire - Bb
19 - Dark Naga(13) - Air - Bbb (Lost: Fire)
20 - Rogue(19) - Fire - B
21 - Psychedelic(14) - Fire - bB
22 - Disco(15) - Air - bbB (Lost: Fire)
23 - Ghost Armor(16) - Diamond - bB (Lost: Fire, Air)
24 - 8 Bit(17) - Fire - bBb
25 - Eclipse(20) - Air - B (Lost: Fire, Diamond)
26 - Cancer(18) - Diamond - bbB (Lost: Air)
27 - Sugar Skull(19) - Diamond - bbB
28 - Ninja(20) - Air - Bb (Lost: Fire)
29 - Mask(20) - Air - bB (Lost: Fire)
30 - Fog(20) - Air - bbB

alexchiciu
03-25-16, 01:14 PM
Rogue down with Fire lvl. 15 KO in one Bash? I've tried twice with lvl. 15 Fire and both times mine bites the dust....

MaribouMay
03-25-16, 01:15 PM
I have a diamond currently on the nest, don't know if it worth speed up or not, 12 hours to wait and I'm sleeping in 3 hours probably not :(

I tried Sultana 4 times, Fire, Slumber, Dame of Darkness, Prize fighter, Landworm Firestorm and some others...don't know what to try next, any suggestions ?

I had 19 losses to Rogue so I feel your pain. When things get that bad I start scrolling through available fighters and pick one at random or by gut. Any dragon, including a level 1 dragon has a 10% chance of beating any dragon. Or so the theory goes.

zaccy678
03-25-16, 01:27 PM

I'm on 10 losses to Rogue so far. My Diamond 15 has lost twice to him, so not sure if speeding will help.

But then again, it's so random, maybe it will!
In fact maybe my baby Diamond will work... I'll add it to the list :rolleyes:

Bastiaan0
03-25-16, 01:30 PM
Rogue down with Fire lvl. 15 KO in one Bash? I've tried twice with lvl. 15 Fire and both times mine bites the dust....
I was slightly flabbergasted, too ;) Good ol' Ember is doing a great job in the arena lately...

I had 19 losses to Rogue so I feel your pain. When things get that bad I start scrolling through available fighters and pick one at random or by gut. Any dragon, including a level 1 dragon has a 10% chance of beating any dragon. Or so the theory goes.
I don't know about that 10%, but I've beaten quite some level 20 champions with Fire and Forest babies. I call it 'tickling': bash-bash-bash with a baby and those big bullies laugh till they faint :)

Najchi
03-25-16, 01:42 PM
I defeated Rogue with Knightmare 10 bmB. She is my strongest fighter yet, and I like to use her in arena often.

luckyaa7
03-25-16, 01:44 PM
Omg I'm going to scream I swear!! I have now been stuck on Rogue for 2 days on my big island both of my smaller ones are finished but noooo not this one. I get stuck way more here always but never this long possibly because I just ultimate not real sure but this is insane. S8/TL you really can stop punishing me now it's been a year an a half for crying out loud! Sorry if anyone has any off the wall suggestions I would really appreciate them. I have multiple losses with all of the usual stuff. Thanks

Try fire, firestorm and water. Sometimes the common ones work better. I hope you beat it soon! And i would try the same ones you already lost. Sometimes they work better second time. Good luck!

alexchiciu
03-25-16, 01:58 PM
The 29th battle with Rogue was his last :)))) Lvl 10 Sweet Tooth -> Bb.

jjblueyes
03-25-16, 02:38 PM

My kids are stuck there all day too. After 2 days on black knight this isn't boding well. Hope you get it down soon.

jjblueyes
03-25-16, 02:42 PM
jj, you're not behind - we're just freakily ahead of time on this one. It was scary how easy this tourney was for me; makes me think I'll be paying for it in the next one :( Good luck my friends!

Yep! I'm paying for the last one I breezed through! Congrats again and thanks!

jjblueyes
03-25-16, 02:43 PM
Jen you are not behind we were just unbelievably lucky this time , I could not believe it when nearly all the "right" dragons from my notes actually worked I'm enjoying the novelty ..... We will both ask the dragon gods to look after you and your kids :)

Thanks!! We are gonna need all the help we can get this time around!

mystctattoo
03-25-16, 02:47 PM
Try fire, firestorm and water. Sometimes the common ones work better. I hope you beat it soon! And i would try the same ones you already lost. Sometimes they work better second time. Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestions I just lost with fire but haven't tried firestorm or water yet. I have never actually used water in a tournament before which is pretty weird because I use fire,forest and air all the time so I will try water next

jagarjag
03-25-16, 02:55 PM
@ mystctattoo : my nbr just won with virtue. Maybe worth a try?

ladymakay
03-25-16, 03:09 PM
Clown has been getting me through this tournament, hopefully it continues :)

ladymakay
03-25-16, 03:12 PM
Try Lvl 10 Clown, good ol Pennywise has been great so far :)

jjblueyes
03-25-16, 03:23 PM
I don't get it. This tournament was unusual for me in that the appropriate dragons actually worked most of the time. My Diamond15, Beast, Gilded Knight, and a few others were the main winners. Of course there were a few rounds I had to try a few times but nothing like the last few tournies for me. I actually enjoyed it and am very grateful to not have it drag out till the end like usual. Wishing everyone battling the best of luck and congrats to those done!

Congrats Deb! So glad for you. You deserved an easy time!

mystctattoo
03-25-16, 03:36 PM
@ mystctattoo : my nbr just won with virtue. Maybe worth a try?

I have already tried Virtue as well suggested by my neighbor who also won with it. I have noticed through all of these losses I started paying attention after a while because it's odd with this opponent there is no difference in his life level no matter what dragon I use or what I choose to strike with first second or third it goes down the exact same amount each time. This has been happening for at least 15 rounds so this leads me to believe that I will not defeat him with anything but ultimate which I'm not going to do so I'm going to save myself the stress and bow out now. GL to all still battling

mystctattoo
03-25-16, 03:40 PM
I'm sorry I forgot to say thank you everyone for trying to help!! I really appreciate your suggestions

9krm
03-25-16, 04:38 PM
I don't keep track of all my wins and losses, but I beat Rogue with Atlantis (after 10+ losses with others) and Sugar Skull with Water - one bash.

Thanks to all who post their results -- super helpful!

dragonfliesplace
03-25-16, 05:02 PM
Its been the same for me on this one...i also noticed rogue remains standing the same regardless of the dragons used.
happens to me every tournament. I've only played 6 or 7or 8 i think and only ever gotten past level 20 or 25 twice. Each tournament i get stuck on either round 20 or 25 for days. With an hour to go in the tourney...oh yay me still on the same dragon
The first tournament i played, i won with only 3 losses and that was before i knew there were methods to using types. Now i dont even battle until i read through these threads. Its a great help and i appreciate everyones advice.
Anyway sorry about my whinge, what was funny at first has now frustrated me on this one And i just feel like im being forced to buy gold which as a full time student, just isnt on the cards for me. I guess the tournaments are just a small part of this game anyway and i wont let it suck the enjoyment out.
Goodluck to those still battling and congratulations to the winners. �
p.s hoping there's a champ as a prize soon, would be nice to have one of those on my island.

Niire
03-25-16, 06:00 PM
*Sighs*..okay, 7th loss to ninja now. I refuse to ultimate any other champs. I COULD, but it feels so very much like tourneys are expecting us to now...

I have not used ultimate this tourney yet, and i still have time...but I really hate running down to the wire, lol. Shame, I really love the look of this dragon, but seems every tourney (or most every one anyways) for the past couple months has done this very same thing. i 100% agree with folks who think something is up. Danged if I know what, but whew, man...okay, sorry, rant is turned off now, lol.

zaccy678
03-25-16, 06:05 PM
15 losses and counting to Rogue :rolleyes:

chuckyt888
03-25-16, 06:48 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience Niire. The best thing everyone can do is share their experiences on dragons that take excessive battles using dragons with the best chance... and let S8/TL know about your frustration and that what's going on is not right.

It's long past due that everyone takes a stand on this along with a lot of other negative shifts in the gameplay. Personally, I'm much less likely to subsidize a game/company with things as they stand currently.

*Sighs*..okay, 7th loss to ninja now. I refuse to ultimate any other champs. I COULD, but it feels so very much like tourneys are expecting us to now...

I have not used ultimate this tourney yet, and i still have time...but I really hate running down to the wire, lol. Shame, I really love the look of this dragon, but seems every tourney (or most every one anyways) for the past couple months has done this very same thing. i 100% agree with folks who think something is up. Danged if I know what, but whew, man...okay, sorry, rant is turned off now, lol.

Niire
03-25-16, 07:08 PM
Thank you chucky. It's my nature not to complain too much...but when it gets to be excessive, yeah. I've noticed the trend for a good while now actually, and mentioned I thought something was wonky in Dragon Land, but it's making tourneys very not fun now. I keep pushing, and this time, I beat that danged ninja, Dame of Darkness, though it was close, lol. I thought about bringing out my hard earned level 3 kung fu, but my luck was going badly and I was just randomly picking at the end.

I can definitely empathize with anyone having issues in these tourneys for sure, because at least one fight every one is like that for me. Good luck everyone still fighting! <3

savage_mel
03-25-16, 07:08 PM
Intricate Egg destroyed Ninja!

nicsdragonisle
03-25-16, 07:42 PM
I couldn't have said it better myself. Although my last 2 tournaments were the easiest I've had, I agree somethings just not stirring the kool-aid. I'm only coming up to a year of battle arena experience being on android and all. I had quit due to boredom but resumed at the end of April last year. I feel these Results we leave for eachother to help, helps TL/S8 out as well. It's like we're basically handing over our statistics on a silver platter to them every tournament.
I completely agree as well. I have 2 games, levels 104 and 107. Ive won 1 Flash tournament on one and the last 2 Flash tourneys on the other. That's it. 20+ losses on a round is a common occurrence (sometimes multiple times in one tourney) and it's not only on Champion rounds (r11 this time and I'm only on r21). I am shocked when I win ANY battle and never expect to finish a tournament.
It's incredibly frustrating and I often say my games are cursed. im typically out by 25--never finished a 6 day tourney. Really wish this wasn't my 'normal'!

retseho
03-25-16, 07:48 PM

Don't fret. I have more losses in this one tournanent than 3 previous ones combined.
Ninja needed 13 tries before Fire1(2nd time) fried him. Diamond15 & Infinity15 each lost 3x, Quetzal13, Crusader4, Groom4,St.Patrick's3 & Banshee13 were all hospitalised ( thankfully all healed now.).
As you already know, just keep fighting until your dragon KO the opponent eventually.
Rd 20 Rogue took 11 tries.
I got lucky with just one try on
Rd.15 Black Knight14 < Diamond15 M(ko)

Yes, I too think something been changed in the winning chances.

All still battling, keep fighting & Good luck. With all the Lucky clovers collected in the ongoing Luck o' the Dragon W.E. we should get lucky.

starship412
03-25-16, 08:06 PM
Finally finished the tournament a few hours ago. As I suggested before for anyone having trouble on Rogue, use a high level pink hybrid such as Dreamweaver and Sultana or black hybrid such as Dame of Darkness, Pirate or Knightmare. For Ninja, use Firestorm or Scorpion. I currently have 6 Diamond type dragons and 7 champions I almost never use in tournaments because they're weaker than the others especially Diamond itself losing rounds it should win. And I suggest not using any gold for an ultimate. No dragon is worth wasting your money on unless it produces gold. My results are a few pages back. I hope it helps.

zaccy678
03-25-16, 08:10 PM
The 29th battle with Rogue was his last :)))) Lvl 10 Sweet Tooth -> Bb.

Finally got around to trying Sweet Tooth 7 and he won for me too :)

...after 16 losses :(

Thanks for the tip!!

deedees_farm
03-25-16, 08:23 PM
Life 10 wins against Ninja after a day of battling.

lenasdinner
03-25-16, 08:53 PM
Finally......Ninja went down by Jack mbb.wasent very promesing but this round is bihinde me

Niire
03-25-16, 08:58 PM
YAY! Whew! My hippy chick won the day for me. :) Well, Dame of Darkness took out Ninja and Mask...but Fog lost out to my Flower Power, and is residing in storage till air traffic control can arrange a nest for him. :D

Thank you all for the encouraging words and suggestions, btw. They are all always very much appreciated. Sometimes, it helps to come and vent, and I don't know about any of you all, but the old MMORPG adage "Complain and you shall receive" very much fits these tourneys too, lol.

Grats to all those bloodied and victorious, and best wishes for those still bloodied and battling! <3

Edit...my full report and results are on page 1, center-ish of the screen. Sorry, forgot to throw that in there, lol.

chuckyt888
03-25-16, 09:18 PM
I'm currently on the 3rd problem dragon of the tournament for me. 6 losses now on Sugar Skull using 55% win chance dragons.

Niire
03-25-16, 09:24 PM
Hmm, I am going to assume you used Beast? My 15 Beast ko'ed sugar skull. :)

chuckyt888
03-25-16, 09:31 PM
Yep. Beast 15 was my 1st choice. Going with it again next battle.

Hmm, I am going to assume you used Beast? My 15 Beast ko'ed sugar skull. :)

Niire
03-25-16, 09:52 PM
I've also had success in the past with aether on those colors. :)

sipland
03-25-16, 10:01 PM
Just beat Ninja with Queen 7 Mb, worth a try if you are stuck. Results from my 2 accounts on page 2.

chuckyt888
03-25-16, 10:27 PM
Yep yep. Right there with you. Aether already lost once. My battle arena MVP Spartan 15 just lost for the 2nd time. 8 losses now.

55%??? Lol.

It's beyond a joke in the tournaments now. Everyone who sees issues like this please speak up.

I've also had success in the past with aether on those colors. :)

9krm
03-25-16, 10:27 PM
Beat ninja with firemane (red/yellow)...bmm.
I refuse to use gold on tourneys, so I was glad to get this dragon out of the way.

Star7499
03-25-16, 10:34 PM
I beat fog with Banshee! thank you all for all your suggestions and help.

lenasdinner
03-25-16, 11:01 PM
Yeaaaa turnament finished.....Fog down with GK mB....

retseho
03-26-16, 12:46 AM
Yeaaaa turnament finished.....Fog down with GK mB....

Congrats & Speedy healing.

BTW can anyone else confirm that the new version Dragonstory Birthday Bash seems to
have improved compared to DS Winter.
(On Android Kitkat, 2GB RAM smartphone)
1. Loads faster.(?)
(After the 1st long initial load/rendering).

2.Does not crash randomly when buying a
new habitat.

3. The STORE has improved response.

If so, thank you S8 for listening.
If not, sorry, its just my imagination.

debrasbistro
03-26-16, 01:18 AM
Congrats Deb! So glad for you. You deserved an easy time!

Thanks, Jen. Too much going on IRL to spend all my time on it. Wishing you and the boys swift and speedy wins.

debrasbistro
03-26-16, 01:19 AM
Forgot to add when I posted before that my Nouveau was great against Fog.

Hepatu
03-26-16, 02:08 AM
I'm done. Took Mask and Fog down with fire very easy.
Good luck to all who still fight

lenasdinner
03-26-16, 04:33 AM
Congrats & Speedy healing.

BTW can anyone else confirm that the new version Dragonstory Birthday Bash seems to
have improved compared to DS Winter.
(On Android Kitkat, 2GB RAM smartphone)
1. Loads faster.(?)
(After the 1st long initial load/rendering).

2.Does not crash randomly when buying a
new habitat.

3. The STORE has improved response.

If so, thank you S8 for listening.
If not, sorry, its just my imagination.

Dont know jet about crashing but I can say that I can scroll storage much faster then usual.I play all the time on basic DS.but cant wait what this new version will bring to us....hope something wooow!!
Btw my dragons are all healid.my islan at the moment is happy island.

mystctattoo
03-26-16, 05:17 AM
Try Lvl 10 Clown, good ol Pennywise has been great so far :)

So I know I said that I was just going to stop playing this tournament but when it was time the lure of the arena sucked me especially because I hadn't tried your last suggestion of Clown and I decided to use my lvl 4 instead of my 10 and it worked thank goodness! So thank you thank you for your help!! I then lost once on 21 and now I'm stuck again on Disco. I mean Disco really??? This is just getting stupid now but I'm going to keep going win or lose without using even one piece of gold and maybe that will somehow reset my algorithms. Congrats to all that have finished GL to all still battling and ty all for your help

catlicja
03-26-16, 05:30 AM
This is really ridiculous. I'm stuck against Rouge for 4th day now. I've been trying all your advices, nothing works. Now throwing to arena healthy dragons from list, no matter what colour, everyone lose. I refuse ultimate. Specially on 20 round. Now I'm gonna play from time to time, maybe sometimes battle. Enough is enough.

patisserieforever
03-26-16, 06:57 AM
catlicja, I reach two days battling Rogue too...
I give up, no prob, I would love have this dragon, much more than colossal which I succeed to win (quite easily) but no luck this time...

I just want get 30 eggs to craft a second Intricate Egg Dragon...I'm sure I won't be able to do that because I'll be stuck on Rogue until Monday 8 or 9 AM

It's so frustating...

Good luck with those who still battling and congrats to the winners :)

ladymakay
03-26-16, 07:04 AM
So I know I said that I was just going to stop playing this tournament but when it was time the lure of the arena sucked me especially because I hadn't tried your last suggestion of Clown and I decided to use my lvl 4 instead of my 10 and it worked thank goodness! So thank you thank you for your help!! I then lost once on 21 and now I'm stuck again on Disco. I mean Disco really??? This is just getting stupid now but I'm going to keep going win or lose without using even one piece of gold and maybe that will somehow reset my algorithms. Congrats to all that have finished GL to all still battling and ty all for your help

You're welcome, I too got beat by Disco and had the same thought lol Disco? I'm going with Atlantis next round.

freesiawoods
03-26-16, 07:13 AM
Sorry to hear of those stuck for days on the champs. Diamond finally came through for me on Ninja after I retried it every two hours. The last two rounds were easy.

Grizzy91810
03-26-16, 07:18 AM
I don't know about that 10%, but I've beaten quite some level 20 champions with Fire and Forest babies. I call it 'tickling': bash-bash-bash with a baby and those big bullies laugh till they faint :)

This worked on my husband's Island! I couldn't sleep, so I grabbed his tablet to try a battle or two. And I thought "Let's see if the 'Tickling Method' works. so I scroll down. Level 1 Wild, hasn't even been fed yet, took NINJA down with 3 bashes aka tickles. LOL!!!

I tried with a baby Firestorm and it did t work for me, but my Adult Firestorm is almost to level 10, I think I will wait til he is elvoved and try using him.

R3ko
03-26-16, 08:34 AM
Desperado with ninja....all my fighter went down....

ladymakay
03-26-16, 08:34 AM

You're welcome, I too got beat by Disco and had the same thought lol Disco? I'm going with Atlantis next round.

ladymakay
03-26-16, 08:42 AM
Just knocked out Disco one strike using lvl 11 Atlantis!

farmdrone
03-26-16, 09:54 AM
Finished with level 20 fog with one magic shot with lvl 15 rainbow

zaccy678
03-26-16, 11:54 AM
Gah, now I'm stuck on Round 25, Eclipse!!

I've tried Manticore 8, Dark Crystal 10, Banshee 15, Angel 15, Diamond 15 and Warrior Princess 15 twice...

Of course plenty of dragons are still piled up, waiting for surgery from the round with Rogue :mad:

Help please?!?

Hepatu
03-26-16, 12:01 PM

I've tried Manticore 8, Dark Crystal 10, Banshee 15, Angel 15, Diamond 15 and Warrior Princess 15 twice...

Of course plenty of dragons are still piled up, waiting for surgery from the round with Rogue :mad:

Help please?!?

I won with fire. Mbm

luckyaa7
03-26-16, 12:01 PM

Help please?!?

I used lilly (white, purple, green) and divine before. I think some others used the ones with white and purple. Try that color combo. Good luck!

chuckyt888
03-26-16, 12:04 PM
I went up to 10 losses on Sugar Skull. For me Rogue and Sugar Skull were the big problem dragons. Cancer was also a problem with 5-6 losses. I did manage to One-shot Ninja on first attempt with a magic attack from a Diamond 15 so there is that. On Rd 29 now.

Some people are going to see this during every tournament if your account fits the "profile" it seems.

I had 2 long loss streaks with Rogue and Sugar Skull using the max 25% win chance dragons on Rogue and 55% chance dragons on Sugar Skull. It's also worth mentioning I experienced several losses on the first 8 rounds using 90% win chance dragons with the optimal type. Over an extended period of time across multiple tourneys and accounts the math doesn't add up.

I think it's a good idea for anyone facing these problem dragons to post their experiences and frustrations. Maybe it's something they need to fix and they don't realize it....maybe its something we just have to live with. It certainly makes these tournaments a lot less fun than they used to be 8-12 months ago. Nobody should be forced to battle this many times a day in order to win a tournament...particularly using the best dragons possible against most of the tourney dragons.

zaccy678
03-26-16, 12:07 PM
Thanks!
I don't have Lily, unfortunately :(
Or Messenger, which a lot of people have used.

I can try Fire, but he's only at 14, not 15, but worth a shot :)
I see Beast has been used as well, so I'll give that a go too...

naninak
03-26-16, 12:52 PM
I got stuck on Ninja. Used Prize Fighter x2, Dame of darkness, and others, but on the sixth try with Diamond 15 got it. Fog<Opal 7

lnztrekfan
03-26-16, 01:31 PM
Thank you lenasdiner for posting you won with Jack! Finally took down Ninja after losing with King(10), Aether (13), Firestorm (4), Landworm (11), Cursed Rose (10), Queen (7), Lightning (8), Fuzzy (4)! I appreciate everyone posting their wins and losses it has been so helpful! On to Rd 29!

saghaven
03-26-16, 02:10 PM
Finally got past Rogue after countless losses wi a baby Diamond. Ugh

1. Christmas Tree 7 > Night 1 m++m
2. Cupcake 8 > Steampunk 1 bm++
3. Autumn 6 > Visitor 2 mb++
4. Devil 7 > Healer 3 bm++
5. Nouveau 8 > Marble 4 m++m
6. Cupcake 8 > Shadow 4 m+++
7. Snap 8 > Mummy 4 m+++ (lost Spring 8)
8. Watermelon 8 > Sandstorm 5 b+++ (lost Snap 8)
9. Aether 10 > Winter Games 6 m+++ (lost Hibiscus 8)
10. Cleopatra 8 > Smoke 7 m+++
11. Banshee 13 > Obsidian 8 mb+b
12. Lord of Light 12 > Hades 9 b+++
13. Sorceress 10 > USA 10 bm++
14. Beast 13 > Snowstorm 10 b+++
15. Passion 15 > Black Knight 14 m+++b (lost Fire 12)
16. Beast 13 > Moonlight 10 m++m
17. Angel 10 > Raven 10 mbb (lost White Rose 9, Bride if Franken 7, Banshee 13)
18. Beast 13 > Spirit 12 m+++
19. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Dark Naga 13 b++b
20. Diamond 3 > Rogue 19 mmb (lost too many to name)

JM90Gurl
03-26-16, 03:32 PM

Help please?!?

I used Messenger (9) for Eclipse

R3ko
03-26-16, 05:57 PM
Finally ninja down with splatter after 2 days fought

DeeDe99
03-26-16, 06:22 PM
Good luck everyone. And Happy Easter!

Rd Opponent Lvl My Dragon Lvl Result
1. Night 1 < Mistletoe 3 Bb (white/green)
2. Steampunk 1 < Knightmare 7 Bb (black/pink/purple) Lost: Cursed Idol 3, Ballet 3 (Very short on low level pinks at my place)
3. Visitor 2 < Scorpio 5 B (KO) (zodiac)
4. Healer 3 < Centurian 7 B (KO) (champion) Lost: Scorpio 5
5. Marble 3 < Centurian 7 bM (champion)
(off to night class - might catch up later)
6. Shadow 3 < Bride of Franken 8 bM (black/white/green)
7. Mummy 3 < Centurian 7 bM (champion)
8. Sandstorm 5 < Watermelon 10 mB (pink/green)
9. Winter Games 6 < Dark Crystal 9 bM (gemstone/purple)
10. Smoke 6 < Nouveau 10 B (KO) (rainbow/blue/green)
11. Obsidian 8 < Jack 12 bM (royal/white/blue)
12. Hades 9 < Nouveau 10 bmm (rainbow/blue/green) Lost: Warrior Prince 12, Bride of Franken 8 (both previous winners against Hades, but not their day today)
13. USA 9 < Beast 15 B (KO) (purple/blue)
14. Snowstorm 9 < Beast 15 bM (purple/blue)
15. Black Knight 14 < Diamond 15 B (KO) Lost: Triceratops 5, Landworm 10 I did the same thing I did last tournament - tried to "save" Diamond for "later". Duh @ me!
16. Moonlight 9 < Beast 15 Bb (purple/blue)
17. Raven 9 < Jack 12 Bb (royal/white/blue) Lost: Nouveau 10
18. Spirit 12 < Nouveau 10 B (KO) (rainbow/blue/green) Lost: Beast 15 I knew Nouveau was the better choice, but wanted Beast to win another round!
19. Dark Naga 13 < Diamond 15 B (KO) Lost: Warrior Prince 12, Witch 10, Quetzal 11
20. Rogue 19 < Diamond 15 B (KO)
21. Psychedelic 14 < Warrior Prince 12 bM (champion) Lost: Lightning 11
22. Disco 15 < Warrior Prince 12 mB (champion) Lost: Beast 15, Nouveau 10
23. Ghost Armor 16 < Dark Crystal 9 bMm (gemstone/purple) Lost: Warrior Prince 12
24. 8 Bit 17 < Wild 7 Bb (green/red) Lost: King 10, Fruition 9, Scorpio 5
25. Eclipse 20 < Dueler 10 Mm (champion) Lost: Nightlight 10, Boo 6
26. Cancer 18 < Landworm 10 mB (red/green) Lost: Crusader 12
27. Sugar Skull 19 < Dueler 10 bmb (champion)
28. Ninja 20 < Diamond 15 bM
29. Mask 20 < Jigsaw 10 M (KO) (white/green) Lost: Bride of Franken
30. Fog 20 < Winter Rose 10 bmb (blue/green) Lost: Nouveau 10, Festive Light 6

Finally finished. This was a different tournament for me. Usually I have one REALLY difficult round and the rest are fine - this time I had no really difficult round, in fact sailed through a couple I expected to be difficult, like Rogue, but lost one or two in way more rounds than usual. Overall though it was a good tournament - no really stressful rounds.

I think I lost another one to Fog over an above that shown above, but I forgot to record it.

Congratulations to the winners and goodluck to those still battling.

irishcoffee30
03-26-16, 06:34 PM
Had a great tournament. I'm so excited for this dragon, unfortunately, trying to get Henna, so my one nest is full and will be for awhile. So thankful for everyone's help. Hoping for no gold traps for a while and to get a second nest. Good luck to anyone who is still trying to finish.

Hawk1
03-26-16, 06:56 PM
Interesting tournament, it was smooth sailing until Rogue and Ninja and then it was loss after loss, very tough champs. Diamond had 3 wins and too many losses to count, probably put her on a time out :) .

Good luck to those still battling and congrats to everyone that has Fog in storage or on the nest.

1. Night 1< Christmas Tree lvl 10... bM
2. Steampunk 1< Jade lvl 10... Bbb
3. Visitor 2< Autumn lvl 9... Bbb
4. Healer 3... Queen lvl 10... B
5. Marble 4.... Celestial lvl 9... bM
6. Shadow 4.... Bride of Franken lvl 10... B
7. Mummy 4.... Basilisk lvl 10... bM
8. Sandstorm 5.... Knightmare lvl 10... bMb
9. Winter Games 6....Dark Phoenix lvl 10... Bb
10. Smoke 7.... Nouveau lvl 10... bM
11. Obsidian 8... Jack lvl 12... B
12. Hades 9... Double Rainbow lvl 10... bM
13. USA 10... Aladdin lvl 14... Bb
14. Snowstorm 10... Aether lvl 10... bM
15. Black Knight 14... Diamond lvl 15... mB
16. Moonlight 9... Time Travel lvl 10... bM
17. Raven 10... Quetzal lvl 15... bM
18. Spirit 12< Beast lvl 15... bM
19. Dark Naga 13< Landworm lvl 13... bM
20. Rogue 19< Diamond... B..........Diamond & Metal lost repeatedly "sighhhh"
21. Psychedelic 14< Gilded Knight lvl 15... bM
22. Disco 15< Beast ...bmB
23. Ghost Armor 16< Beast... B
24. 8 Bit 17< King lvl 12... bM
25. Eclipse 20< Anubis lvl 14... Bbb
26. Cancer 18< Dame of Darkness lvl 14... bM
27. Sugar Skull 19< Jack ... B
28. Ninja 20< Diamond... bM.....Diamond lost repeatedly
29. Mask 20< Dame of Darkness...bmb
30. Fog 20< Beast... Bb

DeeDe99
03-26-16, 06:59 PM
Had a great tournament. I'm so excited for this dragon, unfortunately, trying to get Henna, so my one nest is full and will be for awhile. So thankful for everyone's help. Hoping for no gold traps for a while and to get a second nest. Good luck to anyone who is still trying to finish.

My Fog is staying in storage for a while too. Like you, Henna fails occupying nests! The World Event 2nd dragon is about to hit storage too. You will love the extra nest - best investment ever. I'd like to get the 4th, but just a tad too expensive!

saghaven
03-26-16, 07:00 PM
21. Highland 10 > Psychedelic 14 mb++
22. Aether 10 > Disco 15 m+mb (lost Beast 13)

Grizzy91810
03-26-16, 07:59 PM
Well, I think I'm done. How disappointing. Ive been stuck on NINJA or 2 days, trying everything I have of the suggested. At least I got my Intricate Dragon. And I really love the dragons for the World event.

sandygin
03-26-16, 08:25 PM
I am tired of these tournaments.They are way too hard.I have had to fight almost each battle several times and it is stressing me out.It never used to be this hard.I give up.I don't have time to battle the last five rounds 20 times each before finally lucking out.

VermillionPT2
03-26-16, 09:55 PM
I am tired of these tournaments.They are way too hard.I have had to fight almost each battle several times and it is stressing me out.It never used to be this hard.I give up.I don't have time to battle the last five rounds 20 times each before finally lucking out.

@sandygin, I don't blame you. My husband spent 25+ casualties just on Rogue alone. Normally, this is an issue that I have but strangly it switched this tournament. It's not fun stressing out to finish intime for a game. My husband was thinking of calling it quits as well bc he immediately lost on the next round using the highest % winner. I'm very sorry they've become so difficult for you. Hope you won't give up, but it's understandable.

Niire
03-26-16, 10:03 PM
@sandygin, I don't blame you. My husband spent 25+ casualties just on Rogue alone. Normally, this is an issue that I have but strangly it switched this tournament. It's not fun stressing out to finish intime for a game. My husband was thinking of calling it quits as well bc he immediately lost on the next round using the highest % winner. I'm very sorry they've become so difficult for you. Hope you won't give up, but it's understandable.

Couldn't have said it better. I have a high threshhold for frustration, and I am starting to feel it now too. *Comfort*

Edit..Looks like Grizzy needs some *comfort* too. :(

jjblueyes
03-26-16, 11:00 PM
We are in the weeds as well. I did get henna yesterday so that's a small bright spot. I've been stuck on cancer since last night and kids are only on eclipse. It's a nasty one. Sorry Griz and Vern and tell hubby I'm sorry....that bites. Doesn't help being busy with Easter prep and of course coloring eggs with my darling men takes priority over dragons ****ing me. Back to the arena. Don't k is what else to throw at cancer. V I used your winner... Not today for me. Good luck all still fighting.
Jen

jjblueyes
03-26-16, 11:13 PM
Thanks, Jen. Too much going on IRL to spend all my time on it. Wishing you and the boys swift and speedy wins.

Still stuck. Grrrr. I'm happy you can focus irl:)

debrasbistro
03-26-16, 11:47 PM
Still stuck. Grrrr. I'm happy you can focus irl:)

Thanks, my friend. Wishing you best of luck and Congrats on Henna!

VermillionPT2
03-27-16, 12:11 AM
Well, I think I'm done. How disappointing. Ive been stuck on NINJA or 2 days, trying everything I have of the suggested. At least I got my Intricate Dragon. And I really love the dragons for the World event.
I'm so sorry Mrs. Grizzy. There are so many people having such a difficult time on this tournament. . .my husband included. He finally had beaten Rogue w/ Banshee (for the fifth time) and immediately after lost the next round. I wish you and your husband all the best. Congrats on obtaining Intricate, it's a beauty! !:)

VermillionPT2
03-27-16, 12:18 AM
We are in the weeds as well. I did get henna yesterday so that's a small bright spot. I've been stuck on cancer since last night and kids are only on eclipse. It's a nasty one. Sorry Griz and Vern and tell hubby I'm sorry....that bites. Doesn't help being busy with Easter prep and of course coloring eggs with my darling men takes priority over dragons ****ing me. Back to the arena. Don't k is what else to throw at cancer. V I used your winner... Not today for me. Good luck all still fighting.
Jen

Sorry it didn't work on cancer J. I hope you and the kids can get through it! ! What is going on...this tournament seems like it's so much more difficult than normal. Big congrats on Henna, so pretty!! Hang in there J & everyone still struggling...I'm crossing everything for everone!!!:o;)

saghaven
03-27-16, 12:26 AM
23. Sphinx 9 > Ghost Armor 16 mb+b
24. Bronzetalon 10 > 8 Bit 17 bmb

VermillionPT2
03-27-16, 02:56 AM
Couldn't have said it better. I have a high threshhold for frustration, and I am starting to feel it now too. *Comfort*

@niire, I hope that maybe TL/S8 will realize the frustrations and stress this causes so many players. I'm glad you were able to complete the tournament...congrats to you. I wish you the best of luck on future tournaments!! ;)

Kennedward
03-27-16, 03:55 AM
Finished this tournament, egg on nest now

VermillionPT2
03-27-16, 04:32 AM
FOG DRAGON TOURNAMENT

Good luck everyone.

List of my fighters:
Rd 1. Night lvl. 1 < Pegasus lvl. 7 B (One Hit KO).
Rd 2. Steampunk lvl. 1 < Night lvl. 7 Bb.
Rd 3. Visitor lvl. 2 < Sultana lvl. 12 Bb.
Rd 4. Healer lvl. 3 < Sultana lvl. 12 B (One Hit KO).
Rd 5. Marble lvl. 4 < Flower Power lvl. 4 bB.
Rd 6. Shadow lvl. 4 < Spirit Queen lvl. 4 B (One Hit KO).
Rd 7. Mummy lvl. 4 < Virtue lvl. 7 Mmb.
Rd 8. Sandstorm lvl. 5 < Watermelon lvl. 4 M (One Hit KO).
Rd 9. Winter Games lvl. 6 < Night Imp lvl. 4 Bb.
Rd 10. Smoke lvl. 7 < Festive Light lvl. 1 bM.
Rd 11. Obsidian lvl. 8 < Banshee lvl. 13 B (One Hit KO).
Rd 12. Hades lvl. 9 < Pegasus lvl. 7 mmM.
Rd 13. USA lvl. 10 < Time Travel lvl. 4 mB.
Rd 14. Snowstorm lvl. 10 < Seabreeze lvl. 9 bB.
Rd 15. Black Knight lvl. 14 < Passion (Valentine) lvl. 1 bmB.
Rd 16. Moonlight lvl. 10 < Beast lvl. 15 Bb.
Rd 17. Raven lvl. 10 < Jack lvl. 12 Bb.
Rd 18. Spirit lvl. 12 < Archon lvl. 7 Bb.
Rd 19. Dark Naga lvl. 13 < Sultana lvl. 12 bM.
Rd 20. Rogue lvl. 19 < Sultana (Pink, Blue, Green) lvl. 12 bM.
Rd 21. Psychedelic lvl. 14 < Snap lvl. 3 bM.
Rd 22. Disco lvl. 15 < Beast lvl. 15 bM.
Rd 23. Ghost Armor lvl. 16 < Banshee lvl. 13 Bb.
Rd 24. 8 Bit lvl. 17 < Devil lvl. 7 bM.
Rd 25. Eclipse lvl. 20 < Lovebird. (White, Purple, Red) lvl. 10 mB.
Rd 26. Cancer lvl. 18 < Scorpion lvl. 7 Mm.
Rd 27. Sugar Skull lvl. 19 < Archon lvl. 7 Bm.
Rd 28. Ninja lvl. 20 < Nyx (Olympus, Blue) lvl. 7 Bmm.
Rd 29. Mask lvl. 20 < Ghost Armor lvl. 10 Bb.
Rd 30. Fog lvl. 20 < Banshee (White, Blue) lvl. 13 mB.

Hope this list help somebody.
Good luck to everyone still battling. :) Congratulations to all the winners... ;)
Happy Easter Everyone... :)

Congratulations on you victory my friend!!!;) Hopefully I will see you back here for the next tournament. Happy Easter!

stevenlee2905
03-27-16, 04:35 AM
Congratulations on you victory my friend!!!;) Hopefully I will see you back here for the next tournament. Happy Easter!

Hey, congratulations on your victory too, my dear friend, you rock!!! See you next tournament... Happy Easter. :)

Grizzy91810
03-27-16, 04:50 AM

Sorry to hear you're feeling the frustration too.

I'm so sorry Mrs. Grizzy. There are so many people having such a difficult time on this tournament. . .my husband included. He finally had beaten Rogue w/ Banshee (for the fifth time) and immediately after lost the next round. I wish you and your husband all the best. Congrats on obtaining Intricate, it's a beauty! !:)

Hubby finished. He has FOG on the nest now. I'm happy he was able to win this one. Maybe the next one we will both win.

Congrats to those who won. For those that didnt, Loser party at my house!

amalsaba
03-27-16, 05:11 AM
I finished the tournament early. Fog is in storage. My fire 15 has defeated every opponent except for level 27 (i used banshee). I have had a few losses but sometimes fire looses, I try other dragons and come back to fire and he would win on the very same round he had lost before. Go figure! Although i could say I haven't used any gold this time and the tournament was easy in general.
Good luck to all who are still battling and congrats to those who finished.

Niire
03-27-16, 05:55 AM
@niire, I hope that maybe TL/S8 will realize the frustrations and stress this causes so many players. I'm glad you were able to complete the tournament...congrats to you. I wish you the best of luck on future tournaments!! ;)

Likewise to you, namesake of my fave band! <3 Grizzy, thank you, I really hate you were not able to get done yet...but you do have time yet, if you still feel up to it. I'll send some good vibes your way! <3

Happy Easter everyone! Or, if you are like me, Blessed Ostara! :)

patisserieforever
03-27-16, 07:29 AM
Lol I just passed Rogue after nearly 3 days...with an Air level 1 Mb...
But I think it's too late got 6 hours before sleeping and 10 tough warriors to fight against so speed between battles will probably be useless

Good luck to those who are close to finish !

DragonflyRocket
03-27-16, 09:22 AM
Last tournament was my first win, though I had to use two ultimate attacks.
This time round I'm 29 down without using ultimate and 14hrs to go, though it's now 2am and I need some sleep.

Fingers crossed when I awake I can take out Fog.

Congrats to all who have already finished and good luck to those still battling it out.

lindseyny
03-27-16, 10:04 AM
This was such a fun tournament, a nice change from the most recent impossibly hard ones! I have Fog on my nest and I'm happy. I didn't keep track of my battles but I know the last 2 I won with Skeletal Knight 10, and Fog was with Rose Knight 13.

pernmagic
03-27-16, 10:06 AM
Jen
Jen just read this if you are still stuck on cancer have you tried Award L10 bmb it worked for me :)

csayre13
03-27-16, 11:04 AM
After untold number of losses using whatever I could throw at it, I finally beat that darn Rogue with a level 1 Celestial baby. YIPPEE for the baby bash!!!!! Now, to beat the last 9 rounds in the next 13 hours.
* keeping fingers crossed *

Congrats to all that have finished. Good luck to those still battling.

BiteMe111
03-27-16, 11:20 AM
It was going great for me. Hardly any losses at all, and if any then no more than one per opponent. Until I got to round 28. Have been stuck on the darn Ninja for two days now, have tried all the dragons mentioned here and any other good one I could think of. I don't want to have to ultimate it but may have no choice. :(

arryonna
03-27-16, 12:29 PM

Yep!!! Thanks! Did helped me! Last 3 battels I'v used the dragons you wrote and all of them went down first try!!!

jjblueyes
03-27-16, 12:49 PM
Jen just read this if you are still stuck on cancer have you tried Award L10 bmb it worked for me :)

2am I finally beat it and since then been stuck on sugar scull. This is getting to be ridiculous. Seriously. Thanks for the post;)

jjblueyes
03-27-16, 01:04 PM
Sorry it didn't work on cancer J. I hope you and the kids can get through it! ! What is going on...this tournament seems like it's so much more difficult than normal. Big congrats on Henna, so pretty!! Hang in there J & everyone still struggling...I'm crossing everything for everone!!!:o;)

Still fighting. Thanks my friend.

Hepatu
03-27-16, 01:08 PM
2am I finally beat it and since then been stuck on sugar scull. This is getting to be ridiculous. Seriously. Thanks for the post;)

I took sugar with fire. Barely, but I got him down. mbM

jjblueyes
03-27-16, 01:09 PM
Thanks, my friend. Wishing you best of luck and Congrats on Henna!

Thanks girl. Still working on it.

jjblueyes
03-27-16, 02:03 PM
I took sugar with fire. Barely, but I got him down. mbM

Fire 15 has tried a few times. Spa line looking like a line to a concert. Thanks when I heal him up I shall try again!

saghaven
03-27-16, 02:31 PM
25. Lovebird 9 > Eclipse 20 mbm (lost Moonlight 10, Lily 9, Teacup 10)
26. Forestfire 10 > Cancer 18 m+++ (lost Crusader 10, Landworm 10, Cursed Rose 10)
27. Aether 10 > Sugar Skull 19 m+++

pernmagic
03-27-16, 02:53 PM
Just a suggestion maybe to help , I remember my frustration in previous two tourneys .....Beast got sugar skull bM , ninja down to diamond bbb just Mask < RS bmM
Fog down to HL
Go get them Jen :)

Hepatu
03-27-16, 03:11 PM
I have no suggestions for ninja. ultimated that bugger, but mask and Fog went down easily to fire

jjblueyes
03-27-16, 03:21 PM
I have no suggestions for ninja. ultimated that bugger, but mask and Fog went down easily to fire

:(

He's a jerk huh

Hepatu
03-27-16, 03:35 PM
:(

He's a jerk huh

oh yeah. Very much indeed
I don't think I ever have had that many losses to one dragon before

random59
03-27-16, 03:58 PM
I can honestly say that I did not enjoy that tournament at all! That would have been the worst one I have endured in a long time, 2 days on Rogue and 1 day on Ninja! Now constantly healing their victims at the spa, just about spent gold as I was getting so frustrated and this was for a non champion dragon. It seems I have not been alone in this. Good luck to those who are still battling.:mad:

lnztrekfan
03-27-16, 04:12 PM
Yay! Finally! Completed my first tournament! I didn't even spend any gold. Ninja took me 9 times to beat and Fog actually took me 8 times got him on the 2nd try with Banshee! Just wanted to say thank for all the advice found in this thread and for everyone posting their wins, it was very helpful.

retseho
03-27-16, 04:48 PM
It was going great for me. Hardly any losses at all, and if any then no more than one per oppoinent. Until I got to round 28. Have been stuck on the darn Ninja for two days now, have tried all the dragons mentioned here and any other good one I could think of. I don't want to have to ultimate it but may have no choice. :(

Rd28 Ninja20 < Fire1 Mm

won on my 13th try after
Diamond15, Infinity15,Fire1,Groom4,
Diamond15,Infinity15,Quetzal13,
Banshee13,Crusader4,Infinity15,
St.Patrick's3 (hoping for luck o' the Irish),Diamond15 were KO'd by Ninja.
Keep fighting until the last hours before using Ultimate.
I noticed the babies win when the first hit is a critical. Good luck.

ozigal
03-27-16, 05:27 PM
Ninja...Jerk... Maybe not what I am calling him..lol....I cannot get past him...shame for all the drawing/graphic effort of the fog dragon I am thinking it won't be displayed on my Isle. I flatly refuse to use gold to ultimate when other times I can knock over a champ when it isn't a tourny...funny that eh!!!!!!

csayre13
03-27-16, 08:50 PM
Got ninja here with like level 4 Hippogriff I think. Might have been spell dragon.

saghaven
03-27-16, 09:36 PM
Done with a few minutes to spare.

25. Lovebird 9 > Eclipse 20 mbm (lost Moonlight 10, Lily 9, Teacup 10)
26. Forestfire 10 > Cancer 18 m+++ (lost Crusader 10, Landworm 10, Cursed Rose 10)
27. Aether 10 > Sugar Skull 19 m+++
28. Soccer 10 > Ninja 20 mb++ (lost Fire 12)
29. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Mask 20 b+++
30. Nightlight 9 > Fog 20 b+++

DragonflyRocket
03-27-16, 10:58 PM
Yay, picked up Fog with 1hr 7mins left with a Lvl4 Atlantis.
Mb attack.

delphine0708
03-28-16, 02:48 AM
After 13 losses to Ninja and trying all suggestions here including restarting device after every loss, I ran out of time on this one and for a black / white combo I am not going to ultimate. I had a really good tournament up to that point with a few losses along the way and more than 24 hours to go at round 28. I should have been able to win this tournament.

Like many here I am fed up of the blockages on some rounds, normally Champions. Whether it is a "feature" or a side effect of the randomness element of the game, it is something that is definitely ruining this game for me. I hope that those with influence can pass this feedback back and help restore some sort of balance to these tournaments. Wins should be based on what choices you make from the pool of dragons you have, not some random element that no one understands....

freshfunin2008
03-28-16, 10:19 AM
Congrats to all who finished and WON!!!! Good luck to those that did not.

nicsdragonisle
03-28-16, 04:20 PM
Congrats to all who won! I got as far as Ninja (level 104) on one and Sugar Skull (level 107) on my other. Passed r 20 on Wednesday on my 104 game. Seems beyond ridiculous that I wouldn't be able to finish. Stopped counting losses on a couple rounds on both. First awful round was 11 for my 107. Unsure what more I possibly could have done -- other than use gold -- to win. As long as I'm having these experiences, that wont happen. no sense in using gold to ultimate 1 tough round when I'm facing another in short order. I just wish I had the 'easy' wins experience to look back on. I've had terrible luck from the beginning.