PDA

View Full Version : coin not updating

fakeid88
03-22-16, 12:00 AM
When i leave the game and come back my profits sometimes stay the same and dont update. This occurs on and off and has been happening a lot recently and doesny seem to have been fixed.

kooky panda
03-22-16, 09:19 AM
What is the current version number of the game you are playing?

(under menu- help- small number at the bottom of the screen)

fakeid88
03-23-16, 03:53 AM

Been like this since last week. This isnt the first time but usually it sorts itself out after day or two.

Rynetory2
03-23-16, 07:01 AM
Can you try to delete and reinstall the game and see if it helps? Please also ensure that you have the latest software for your device. Please let us know if it's still happening after the installation. Thanks.

fakeid88
03-23-16, 09:57 PM
Havent had the chance to update or reinstall the game. I did get coin overnight but not since i played from this morning.

Bakery story 2 btw.

Rynetory2
03-24-16, 12:19 AM
Please try the suggestion to reinstall when it happens again. Thanks.

Moved to Bakery Story 2 forum.

fakeid88
03-24-16, 05:18 AM
Reinstalled. More of the same behavior. I'll give it another day to see what happens.

fakeid88
03-25-16, 06:21 PM
Still the same. No update at all overnight. Deleted this pos app.

kooky panda
03-25-16, 07:16 PM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

Bette3900
04-03-16, 01:33 AM
I am having the same problem. My counters are full, yet when I opened the game this morning, I only received 400-something coins. Whrn my game is open, customers enter and leave in a steady flow, but when I close my game, they appear to stop. I have tried to deinstall/reinstall, and I have the latest IOS version 9.3.1.

This has happened on/off, but this is the first time I recorded it. I wanted to upload images, but for some reason I cannot seem to get it to work.

Rynetory2
04-03-16, 05:23 AM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. You may like to include those images in your email as well. Thanks for reporting.

sanya87
05-27-16, 06:42 AM
So, today i opened my game after not touching it for some 20 hours and during that time i didn't earn a single coin and all the food was untouched (i am sure cause even smoothies were there and i had only few of each). This is not first time this happened but it's certainly the worst since during this amount of time i usually earn around 100k coins. I would like to know why this happens and what can i do to avoid it as much as possible? Cause it is making my progressing in the game harder when everything is so expensive :( I always force close the game before i open it in the morning cause most of the time it shows me connection problems if i don't do that. Today i did it as usually and still this happened. It is frustrating however and i would like to know what to do about it? Thanks.

Rynetory2
05-27-16, 07:57 AM
Sorry to hear that you're having this issue. Can you check that there's a clear path from your door to your greeter and tables and chairs. Also try to force shut your game when you're done for the day. Try not to leave it running overnight and force shut the next day. Try these and see if they help. Thanks.

sanya87
05-28-16, 02:05 AM
Yes, everything is arranged properly in my bakery, that is not even a question since i don't experience this when playing during the day. It's like if the game itself sometimes doesn't load properly causing me to lose my progress overnight. It's not the end of the world but i hope developers are aware of this problem.

Rynetory2
05-28-16, 04:37 AM
Sorry that you are still having this issue. Yes they are aware and I've reported this in as well. Hopefully we'll get some answers soon. Or if you rather, you can send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks for letting us know.

sanya87
05-29-16, 02:12 AM
Thank you also for your answers and advice :)

Rynetory2
05-31-16, 06:54 PM
Yes, everything is arranged properly in my bakery, that is not even a question since i don't experience this when playing during the day. It's like if the game itself sometimes doesn't load properly causing me to lose my progress overnight. It's not the end of the world but i hope developers are aware of this problem.

Is there something blocking the back of your greeter? It may help if you remove the item behind.