PDA

View Full Version : No Roads

Robbo
08-15-10, 01:49 AM
Hi there,

I've noticed in my travels that some people have loads of houses, and factories, etc, and a really high happy rating, but no roads. I would have thought without roads people would get very frustrated!

Also, why is it when the houses gets cleaned, the sound I hear sounds very similar to throwing a bucket of water onto the ground? I've done some cleaning and I know that just throwing water at something doesn't really make it clean. How about some scrubbing?

Ellie
08-15-10, 01:59 AM
Hi there,

I've noticed in my travels that some people have loads of houses, and factories, etc, and a really high happy rating, but no roads. I would have thought without roads people would get very frustrated!

Also, why is it when the houses gets cleaned, the sound I hear sounds very similar to throwing a bucket of water onto the ground? I've done some cleaning and I know that just throwing water at something doesn't really make it clean. How about some scrubbing?

If they have parks, trees, etc then I assume their happiness ratings will be ok. You only receive 1 happiness point for every section of road so it's better to have a coffee shop or similar that will give you say 100 happiness points.

Personally, I have the sound turned off.

Robbo
08-15-10, 04:13 AM
Hi Ellie,

I realise you can get the required happiness from the trees, and parks, etc. But that doesn't answer the question of how you actually get to your house. However come to think of it, I have not seen any cars so perhaps people just walk. But then, if everyone is walking, what are the roads for?

Unregistered
08-15-10, 06:05 PM
Hi Ellie,

I realise you can get the required happiness from the trees, and parks, etc. But that doesn't answer the question of how you actually get to your house. However come to think of it, I have not seen any cars so perhaps people just walk. But then, if everyone is walking, what are the roads for?

I see trucks at the factory and cars in the parking lot. Maybe the light green areas are astro turf and can be driven over without use of asphalt roads if one prefers. And since there are no people perhaps it's siesta time.

Stoffershorty
09-13-10, 01:23 AM
Isince there are no people perhaps it's siesta time.
That's true in my city of M?laga. We just love our siestas here in Spain. It's what helps me get through the day!