PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Announcement

ninasidstorm8
03-21-16, 10:24 AM
I am sure that many long time players have long met all the Achievements created for the game. I am starting this thread so that players have a place to post various milestones they have achieved.

ninasidstorm8
03-21-16, 10:26 AM
This morning I reached 10,000,000 experience points. Nice round number.

Sandybellee
03-21-16, 10:36 AM
Great thread! And congrats! :)

About a month ago I reached 100,000,000 coins for the first time. That was a nice milestone for my forest.

MaribouMay
03-24-16, 11:53 PM
Great idea! It is nice to think about landmarks in my forest.

Today I passed 250,000,000 coins. If only there was something to spend them on.

Drachenia
03-25-16, 10:40 AM
Great theme, I 839.673.149 coins collected so far :D

jojopeanut
03-26-16, 12:35 AM
I just hit 50 million coins..lol

BiggerBubbles
04-01-16, 07:18 PM
592,748,704 coins, but not enough gems to buy the next zodiac habitat while it's cheap. So tempted to buy the 150 gem pack I've been offered, such great value, but I am wrestling with my conscience as I do not spend real money on games, promised my hubby. However my son gave me an iTunes card. Earn tons of gems in CS & RS, but I am always short in FFS. You can tell the players that don't spend money. I also think we don't have a lot of luck with breeding. Never managed a trio, sometimes only get 1 of a trio. But no matter, it is what it is, and those that support the game deserve everything they get.

ninasidstorm8
04-04-16, 07:35 AM
I just completed raising my Aries to level 15, so I now have 100 animals at Level 15.

MaribouMay
04-04-16, 11:56 AM
I just completed raising my Aries to level 15, so I now have 100 animals at Level 15.

Congratulations! I think that will be my next milestone (at 98 now).

calvinxx
04-07-16, 06:11 AM

Wow that is so many! This inspired me to go and make all my common animals level 15 lol I'm not sure how many I am at yet but I'm sure its quite far from 100 XD Congrats on your milestone!

My milestone is that I only have one more permanent animal to breed! The elusive Stuffin Puffin lol so that will be the focus of my free time

ninasidstorm8
04-07-16, 11:37 AM
Wow that is so many! This inspired me to go and make all my common animals level 15 lol I'm not sure how many I am at yet but I'm sure its quite far from 100 XD Congrats on your milestone!

My milestone is that I only have one more permanent animal to breed! The elusive Stuffin Puffin lol so that will be the focus of my free time

An easy way to count level 15 animals is to open your Album and then count all the animals with 3 Stars. That is what I do. For the most part I only raise my Super Rares to level 15. However, my base commons have been at level 15 forever and I have a few Rares for special reasons.

JeffW60
04-17-16, 05:25 AM
Just put my 100th animal on display in my forest. Also just reached level 75. Fairly modest achievements compared to some I know.

MaribouMay
04-18-16, 11:24 AM
This weekend I made my 100th animal epic. It was the lovely Norse Horse. In a few minutes, Cinderelka will become my 101st epic animal.

ninasidstorm8
04-18-16, 12:14 PM
This weekend I made my 100th animal epic. It was the lovely Norse Horse. In a few minutes, Cinderelka will become my 101st epic animal.

Congratulations!!!

Clark_Wayne
04-18-16, 05:47 PM

congrat ! i have only 60 epic animals LOL i'm far from 100 LOL

MaribouMay
04-19-16, 12:21 PM
Congratulations!!!

congrat ! i have only 60 epic animals LOL i'm far from 100 LOL

Thank you!

Clark, the things that interest me most in this game are getting new animals and making them epic so I work pretty hard at growing food. :-)

chickenladyx14
04-19-16, 12:48 PM
I have 10 epics in my 91 animal forest. I keep no commons except for the Chromadile which is sooooo cute at level 3. I am going to be selling some of the animals I have now. Area zoos will pay me $100 a piece for them and they promise to give them good homes! :D
My long term goal is to have all specialty habitats in separate decorated areas. One area for fighters, one area for gem animals, one area for Ultras, one area for Supers, and one area for Rares. And I'll keep only those animals that really appeal to me. A lofty dream for sure. :)

JeffW60
04-19-16, 12:56 PM
I have 10 epics in my 91 animal forest. I keep no commons except for the Chromadile which is sooooo cute at level 3. I am going to be selling some of the animals I have now. Area zoos will pay me $100 a piece for them and they promise to give them good homes! :D
My long term goal is to have all specialty habitats in separate decorated areas. One area for fighters, one area for gem animals, one area for Ultras, one area for Supers, and one area for Rares. And I'll keep only those animals that really appeal to me. A lofty dream for sure. :)

Sounds like a plan. I have not counted my epics but I believe I have about 12-15. I want to get more up to epic level starting with my 3 gem hybrids. I am hoarding food like crazy. I'm still not quite to the point that I can exclusively grow nexus nuts and charm cherries but I am close to being able to.

Update: I have 13 epics.

55lee55
04-20-16, 11:26 PM
Today I reached over 1,000,000,000 coins and I have over 2 million food. I am down to 83 Epics because I was forced to sell 14 Epic animals to make room for new animals in my overcrowded forest. So, had the space issue not caused me to sell so many animals, I would probably have well over 100 Epic animals as I quit raising animals to Epic (except for Treasure, new element, and new gem animals) unless forced to by storybooks. That is why I have so much food saved up. Once I finish the current storybook I will have 85 Epic animals. I also have 45 different animals in my storage (more than 45 in storage as some are duplicates) that likely will never see the light of day in my forest, which is nothing to brag about. Still, I think I am doing pretty well, missing only 5 non-common animals (had to sell all the commons at least once but I did have them, all Epic, until my forest filled up). I have been playing since the beginning, and not missed an animal except 3 spinner and two gem animals that I am glad to not have yet as they give me something to breed for during the very rare quiet times.

Congratulations to everyone who reached a great achievement in Fantasy Forest Story. Everyone has an awesome story!

JeffW60
04-23-16, 03:16 PM
I just went over 1m experience points. Not as many as most on here I'm sure but I got kinda excited.

chickenladyx14
04-23-16, 03:30 PM
I have finally acquired the Treent. Man oh man, I sure hated to spend that 10,000,000 gold. It took forever to collect that much gold as I tend to keep my animals young. They're just so darn cute at that stage! And I did appreciate the immediate occupancy and obstacle free feature!
I immediately put Treent into the evolution flower but will have to wait 36 hours to see him. I should have stared at him for a couple of days while he was young!
Trick-Or-Treent looks HUGE in the Living Wood habitat! She will for sure give Treent a run for his money and a bossy good time!! LOL

EDITED TO ADD: They need to reproduce. Twins or triplets would be nice! :D

JeffW60
04-23-16, 03:37 PM
I have finally acquired the Treent. Man oh man, I sure hated to spend that 10,000,000 gold. It took forever to collect that much gold as I tend to keep my animals young. They're just so darn cute at that stage! And I did appreciate the immediate occupancy and obstacle free feature!
I immediately put Treent into the evolution flower but will have to wait 36 hours to see him. I should have stared at him for a couple of days while he was young!
Trick-Or-Treent looks HUGE in that Living Tree habitat! She will for sure give Treent a run for his money and a bossy good time!! LOL

That is the next expansion I make. I need 62 runes, and only have 6 right now so it will be at least a week before I can expand there.

Congrats.

ninasidstorm8
04-23-16, 03:45 PM
I just went over 1m experience points. Not as many as most on here I'm sure but I got kinda excited.

Congratulations!!!

ninasidstorm8
04-23-16, 03:46 PM
Trick-Or-Treent looks HUGE in the Living Wood habitat! She will for sure give Treent a run for his money and a bossy good time!! LOL

EDITED TO ADD: They need to reproduce. Twins or triplets would be nice! :D

Congratulations!!! The Treent will be a good addition for the Battle Arena.

Silverrain1
04-23-16, 03:49 PM
Jeffw60, I'm sure to expand to Treent you only need 16 runes even tho the other areas are higher.

chickenladyx14
04-23-16, 04:23 PM
Thank-you all for the congrats! It was a great accomplishment for me! And I failed to congratulate you too JeffW60! I had every intention to but had a senior moment! So CONGRATS friend! :)

ninasidstorm8
04-25-16, 08:37 AM
This morning I passed the 11,000,000 experience point mark, so it took me about 5 weeks to collect the last 1,000,000 experience points.

JeffW60
04-25-16, 09:37 AM
This morning I passes the 11,000,000 experience point mark, so it took me about 5 weeks to collect the last 1,000,000 experience points.

Wow. Impressive considering it took me almost 6 months to reach 1,000,000. Lol

Silverrain1
04-25-16, 11:05 AM
Chickenlady14, I meant to cingratulate you on treent and just saw your post about reproducing. You can get a truck or treent to go in with your treent. Everyone else, congrats on your achievements

ninasidstorm8
05-03-16, 11:10 AM
Just reached 500,000,000 coins. I don't do much to maximize coin production but I managed to reach it anyway.

JeffW60
05-03-16, 11:24 AM
Congratulations!

My coin production is finally to the point that I can plant the high return crops almost exclusively. It has taken a long time to get to this point.

MaribouMay
05-03-16, 11:39 AM
Congratulations!

My coin production is finally to the point that I can plant the high return crops almost exclusively. It has taken a long time to get to this point.

Congratulations! I was so happy to get to that point. It changes the game. Or at least the stress I felt playing the game. ;-)

ninasidstorm8
08-30-16, 08:47 AM
I just reached the 4.7K milestone in the Magma Mania Leaderboard Event and the Craguar was deposited into my storage. I already have one in my forest from the Craguar tournament. That makes 100 different animals that I now have in storage. I have multiples of some animals in storage with 4 Hot Dogs being the most.

supermaay
08-30-16, 09:36 AM
I just reached the 4.7K milestone in the Magma Mania Leaderboard Event and the Craguar was deposited into my storage. I already have one in my forest from the Craguar tournament. That makes 100 different animals that I now have in storage. I have multiples of some animals in storage with 4 Hot Dogs being the most.

A great accomplishment! Congratulations! I wonder how you keep your level of enthusiasm high for a game like this. My experience with FFS is not considered long (only seriously playing for several months) but I played a couple of other S8 games for a long time and started losing interest because of lack of challenges. I see many aspects of FFS (time management, probability, luck, variety of events, etc) that can draw us into playing seriously. However, this game is time demanding. It will hard for me to stay consistently engaged unless the game designers can put out interesting/exciting events all the time (which is difficult). Thanks for your input.

Silverrain1
11-08-16, 05:07 AM
Today I just reached 1 000 190 223 coins. What to spend them on!

NannaSherry
11-08-16, 07:29 AM
I reached a billion yesterday 11/7/16. I wondered if anything would happen. Like upgrade animals to level 20-LOL. I really wish they'd allow us to spend coin like gems, even it were for outrageous amounts. No clue what to spend them on.

ABABAU
11-08-16, 12:11 PM
For me I'm notvreally trying to complete any of the achievements. If I do, great. But one thing, with some of the limited time achievements, Ibthink there should some gems on offer like you used to do.

Silverrain1
11-08-16, 02:52 PM
I would like to see more set goals and achievements for us to work towards and get little rewards for.