PDA

View Full Version : Four-Leaf Forest Habitat

DeeDe99
03-20-16, 05:04 PM
I think the coin capacity is a little low for a habitat purchasable only by gold. I checked the other habitats in the market with similar prices and the coin capacities are all over 7,000. I like the habitat design, but will pass if that is the coin capacity.

Wondering if this is actually an error at the time of release?

Niire
03-20-16, 05:26 PM
It's low, but I love the design. And, way I figure it, at the point I am at with coins, one habitat producing low isn't a big deal. And, for 100 gold, I did it, hehe. :) Leprechaun dragon looks adorable on it! <3

DeeDe99
03-20-16, 06:21 PM
Good point Niire - I'm not exactly struggling for coins either.....

Niire
03-20-16, 06:36 PM
You can visit if you like, to see it in action. island name is Tipple Isle. :) My cat's (well, one of them, lol), is named Tippy, and I call him Tipple every now and again. :)

ozigal
03-22-16, 04:11 AM
DeeDee I too love the design but but... Paying gold for a habitat that only holds 3 dragons and like u say little coin capacity I am giving it a miss. Hard when the graphics look good .

DeeDe99
03-22-16, 05:09 PM
Ozigal, I don't mind the 3 dragons, I can live with that - the coin capacity is my gripe. But I might get it anyway, I like it - tossing up between this and the Henna dragon as I don't like my chances of breeding, but a pink/yellow is SO useful in the Arena - Lightning is well experienced warrior!

mystctattoo
03-25-16, 10:30 AM
Wait you guys currently have this habitat in your market? I don't! I wanted to buy it for my Leprechaun because I saw so many people with it but I thought they bought it a long time ago. I also don't care about coin capacity if it's not much gold. I could never spend all the coins I already have no habitat limit could be an issue but only that for me. I'm so sad that I don't have it