PDA

View Full Version : Watering: Knowing Who Has

Unregistered
02-24-11, 03:44 PM
Newbie here, I have posts on my "Wall" which says stuff like "thanks. wtd back!" How do they know it was me and how can I tell? Thanks!!

Unregistered
02-24-11, 03:46 PM
sorry - I don't think this posted in the correct area.

Mattdiner
02-24-11, 03:49 PM
The second tab of Profile has a news feed where it lists a few of the latest people who have watered.

Unregistered
02-24-11, 05:07 PM
As the last poster said ;-) check out news feed last waters register even if no message posted on wall ;-) please always post when u water as news feed is limited and people might miss watering u back ;-)

Reaper
03-01-11, 07:13 PM
I almost always will go to News Feed first to see who has watered me, and I water them back first before going to check my wall or neighbor list. I prefer to "wyb" for the people who have watered me first instead of going to an inactive neighbor's farm. When I only have time to pop in and water for 10 minutes I know who I want to reward first.

Unregistered
03-02-11, 05:26 AM
Some people just automatically type something like "thanks. watered back." I suspect they have the text in their clipboard and just paste it whenever they water. I've had people leave "Thanks, neighbor" who aren't neighbors. :)

Unregistered
03-08-11, 11:36 AM
The second tab of Profile has a news feed where it lists a few of the latest people who have watered.

Yes, and it would be nice to be able to delete (or mark in some way) news-feed posts that have been seen already. As is possible with the "wall" comments. Or maybe extend the length of time news-feed posts are visible, such as (at a minimum) 24 hours, instead of (apparently) a number of postings.