PDA

View Full Version : Game not loading/opening

transberry
03-19-16, 06:18 PM
Day 3 of not being able to open and play game. It just keeps closing or going to black screen

Farm story 2 only storm 8 game it's happening with

Really wanted to try Easter event

Did hard shut done, reset game etc

elle_molina
03-20-16, 03:15 AM
The exact thing is happening to me. Third day I'm unable to play Farm Story 2. It keeps closing all the time. Instead I play Farm story Holiday harvest, however I got tired of the winter theme, and I'm not sure if I get all of the given tasks for the Easter Event. Please make it work.

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 04:59 AM
Day 3 of not being able to open and play game. It just keeps closing or going to black screen

Farm story 2 only storm 8 game it's happening with

Really wanted to try Easter event

Did hard shut done, reset game etc

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting into the game. :( Can you let me know what specific device are you using?

Your issue may be due to one or combination of the following reasons.
1. connection
Disconnect connection settings on your device, restart device, modem and router. Dont start other apps, just start Farm 2.

2. device resource/performance
Ensure you have the latest software and game versions.
Check that you have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some files/photos/videos etc if you dont.

If you do get into your farm, you may want to store away some animated decorations.

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 05:08 AM
The exact thing is happening to me. Third day I'm unable to play Farm Story 2. It keeps closing all the time. Instead I play Farm story Holiday harvest, however I got tired of the winter theme, and I'm not sure if I get all of the given tasks for the Easter Event. Please make it work.

What specific device are you using? Is your issue on game not loading or game crashing? Are you able to get into game on the regular Farm Story 2 version 2.4.1?

transberry
03-20-16, 07:54 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting into the game. :( Can you let me know what specific device are you using?

1. connection
Disconnect connection settings on your device, restart device, modem and router. Dont start other apps, just start Farm 2.

Check that you have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some files/photos/videos etc if you dont.

If you do get into your farm, you may want to store away some animated decorations.

It's iPad says version 8.3

And newest version of farm story 2

It was fine til the last 3 days of last event kept crashing so I couldn't complete that event
Now can't get in for 4 days

Once it did open than closed immediately

Tried everything suggested, have few decorations out

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 08:23 AM
Please update your iOS to 9.2.1 and try again. Thanks.

transberry
03-20-16, 11:09 AM
Please update your iOS to 9.2.1 and try again. Thanks.

No change, still not lding

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 04:58 PM
Sorry that you still can't get into your game. Is it possible that you are using iPad generation 1 or 2? I know some players using these generations of iPads have similar issue as these devices have trouble keeping up with animated games. :(

Lastly I will ask you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further on this.

transberry
03-20-16, 06:23 PM
Sorry that you still can't get into your game. Is it possible that you are using iPad generation 1 or 2? I know some players using these generations of iPads have similar issue as these devices have trouble keeping up with animated games. :(

Lastly I will ask you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further on this.

If it was an iPad issue it'd be all storm8 games and be a long term issue

Not just an issue since newest farm story 2 was released

Sent email but by time anything is done event will be over

kooky panda
03-20-16, 06:34 PM
Try going to settings-safari- clear out data, then restart your device to see if that helps.

transberry
03-22-16, 06:22 PM
Still can't get game to load

Another fun animal I won't get and yes sent email to storm8 and posted in bugs

Rynetory2
03-22-16, 06:30 PM
Did you try the suggestion by Kooky?

transberry
03-22-16, 06:50 PM
Did you try the suggestion by Kooky?

Yes

Rynetory2
03-22-16, 07:28 PM
Sorry that you are still having issues. :( I have reported this over.

transberry
03-23-16, 03:45 AM
Sorry that you are still having issues. :( I have reported this over.

Thank you

Rynetory2
03-23-16, 06:53 AM
Check your message box. Please send me your ticket number via private message so I can add it to your bugs report. Thanks.

Rynetory2
03-24-16, 05:39 PM
@transberry, elle_molina, truffykitten

Support has tried and successfully loaded your games using their devices. So it might be due to your devices. Please continue to follow up with your email and ticket number with Support for further troubleshooting.

You can use the Holiday Harvest version for the Easter Egg Hunt Event in the mean time. Thanks.

raissawinda
03-25-16, 09:12 PM
I cannot open my game. It freezes to when first the game loading and it stays like that for hours. I have contacted the Agent but still waiting for the reply. I am afraid I won't win the brown chicky. Had my android restarted so many times. Anyone has the same problem during this event? This is the first time happen to me, I bought my phone 2 or 3 months ago, still new.

Rynetory2
03-25-16, 09:49 PM
I cannot open my game. It freezes to when first the game loading and it stays like that for hours. I have contacted the Agent but still waiting for the reply. I am afraid I won't win the brown chicky. Had my android restarted so many times. Anyone has the same problem during this event? This is the first time happen to me, I bought my phone 2 or 3 months ago, still new.

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting into the game. :( Can you let me know what specific device and game version are you using?

You may want to try this.

raissawinda
03-25-16, 11:16 PM

1. connection

What is the farm story 2 latest version for android? What software do you mean? Thanks in advance rynetory2.

raissawinda
03-25-16, 11:22 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting into the game. :( Can you let me know what specific device and game version are you using?

You may want to try this.

Sorry didn't see this post. My android is lolipop (I am new to android, so I don't understand what software you meant the previous post dear). I am using the farm story 2 birthday version, the icon is a chicken wearing birthday hat.

Rynetory2
03-25-16, 11:28 PM
Can you disconnect your cellular or wifi setting on your device? Restart device, modem and router and try again?

FYI your version is FS2: Birthday Party

raissawinda
03-25-16, 11:49 PM
Can you disconnect your cellular or wifi setting on your device? Restart device, modem and router and try again?

FYI your version is FS2: Birthday Party

Done but no change. If I uninstall and reinstall, what will happen to my event proggress? Will the step affect my farm activities? I start to panic...

Rynetory2
03-25-16, 11:51 PM
Your progress is saved on S8 servers so it's ok to reinstall. You should also check you have enough space on your device. Thanks.

If it is still not working after reinstallation, please send me your ticket number via pm so I can report this in for you.

tuffyjkitten
03-26-16, 03:01 PM
I can play my games again thanks to my hubby, who bought me an iPad 4 mini. FS2 works fine now.

Rynetory2
03-26-16, 05:58 PM
I can play my games again thanks to my hubby, who bought me an iPad 4 mini. FS2 works fine now.

Great to hear that your game is working again and I'm sure you'll enjoy the improved graphics and performance of your new device. :) oh your hubby is so thoughtful and sweet, lucky you. Thank you for closing out your Support ticket. Have fun and good luck on getting your chicks.

transberry
03-27-16, 07:23 AM
Mine let me in on last version, new version not yet. Old version only let me in late last night

Not consistent but better than nothing

I'm sad to miss Easter event

Rynetory2
03-27-16, 07:35 AM
Keep using the Holiday Harvest version sweetie, or whichever version you can get to load. Once you get into your farm, try to store all your decorations. At least this way, we free some resources for your device, so you can continue to play for the next few days. I hope this helps.

Iloveasherbuns
04-20-16, 07:11 PM
Every time I try to open my game, it crashes. I've already tried restarting my phone and I have about 8 GB of free space, so not sure what the issue is here.

I have a iPhone 6 Plus with the newest iOS update.

Rynetory2
04-20-16, 07:16 PM
Can you try the suggestions in this http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90071-Game-not-loading-opening

Merged thread.

Iloveasherbuns
04-23-16, 09:03 PM
Every time I try to open my game, it crashes. I've already tried restarting my phone and I have about 8 GB of free space, so not sure what the issue is here.

I have a iPhone 6 Plus with the newest iOS update.

Ok so I was able to open the original game after I downloaded the Holiday Harvest one. I just made sure to clear all the hearts and pick up the items that were done and then the other one worked without any problems.

Rynetory2
04-24-16, 12:46 AM
Great to hear that you are able to return to your farm. Thank you for your update. Happy Farming! :D