PDA

View Full Version : Lost restaurant story ..Need help!!!

Ginger14u
03-19-16, 07:38 AM
Got this msg that say I'm getting logged out of Game Center ..to select which account....and I selected the another account that I'm not playing on my iPhone... But what happened it deleted the one Im seriously playing on my iPad ...And now that RS that's on my iPad is the one I'm not really playing at all..HOW do I recover it? Both has different user name ...ANY HELP PLEASE...

mokay60
03-19-16, 07:54 AM
It seems a few of us have lost game. At level 99 do not want to restart.

Ginger14u
03-19-16, 09:23 AM
This is my restaurant that I lost...:mad:
http://i66.tinypic.com/295xy89.png

my607
03-19-16, 11:30 AM
I lost my restaurant too. Fine last night but my iPhone game is back to lvl 1. What's going on here? I don't like to start from the beginning again with nothing. My iPad was ok this morning.

my607
03-19-16, 12:31 PM
Just found out my nbr said we can't transfer games between two devices. Is this true? Why are we changing everything?

Ginger14u
03-19-16, 12:47 PM
I've been playing RS since its inception...I have a diff user account on my iPad n iPhone... I play on my iPad as its easier than iPhone... I wasn't trying to transfer games between 2 devices...I been getting this pop up message that I'm getting logged out of Game Center and was given the choice to select which account to log out... So I chose the account on iPhone ...n bam..the reverse outcome happened... This is what is now what I havehttp://i67.tinypic.com/2pr6ve0.png

Ginger14u
03-19-16, 01:24 PM
Just found out my nbr said we can't transfer games between two devices. Is this true? Why are we changing everything?
I don't know about that...isn't it nice if we get changes for the better...and not for the worst? Changing that's working great to mess up ... What does it tell u?:confused:

my607
03-19-16, 01:48 PM
I don't know about that...isn't it nice if we get changes for the better...and not for the worst? Changing that's working great to mess up ... What does it tell u?:confused:

Better would be nice. My game looks exactly like yours and it's horrible I was on lvl 99. I'm never going to update again it screw my games up.

thisgirl1214
03-19-16, 07:42 PM
Also lost my RS old account. Bakery story was able to recover however not RS. Cant even find "log into existing account" on RS. Please fix the bug and assist us in getting our account back!

kooky panda
03-19-16, 08:05 PM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance in recovering your game. Support staff is working as fast as they can to get to everyone.

This may only work for some iOS players, but try connecting to the Game Center, then log out on your device, then reconnect to the Game Center.