PDA

View Full Version : Almost two months now

sunflowergrl78
03-19-16, 05:38 AM
For almost two months now, I haven't been able to earn gems. Customer service has been of no help, since they told me the issue was corrected and it wasn't.

I've tried deleting the app and loading it up again about four times. I've also tried turning my iPad on/off again, looking for updates but nothing works. I'm at such a high level I don't want to start over and it's not fair that I should have to, to correct this issue. I have no idea why this happened in the first place, or why I was told it was fixed and it never was.

There is also no threads about this test I can find. I tried searching a few things before adding this. I last contacted the support two weeks ago, I get the usual response that they'll get back to me when they have time.

Rynetory2
03-19-16, 07:21 AM
Sorry that you are still having issues. Please reply back to Support using the previous email and let them know it wasnt resolved for you. Also let them know that you have submitted a new ticket for this.

Sorry for the delay, the Support Agents are trying their best to respond to everyone as soon as they can. Thank you for your feedback and patience.