Trials and Tribute
Stable Staples
A Monument to Greatness
Needs More Sparkle
Legendary Key Scroll
Foreign Objects
Unacceptable Condition
Princess Lorelei's Fountain

I've spent way more $$'s than I ever intended for a game like this. It has been entertaining, until now. It seems like the beasts are "coming out of the woodwork", sometimes 4 or more in a single session of "40 energy". What is getting me the most frustrated is when I collect from a resource, trigger a "dire bore", waste the energy to **** it because I need/want more of the resource, then on the immediate next time I collect from the same resource (seconds after ****ing the beast) another "dire bore" pops up in the same location. This goes on and on, to the point where I can't stand it any more and I'm about the delete the game and find something else to do with my time.

Having a beast pop up occasionally is OK, but not so frequently. Is there anything that can be done to reduce the number of beasts? It's not only "dire bore", but also "fangbeasts" and "skunkupines" as well. The trolls have slowed down, but the other beasts have been like trying to **** ants with sugar water. This is happening so frequently now that the game is becoming unplayable because I have to waste so much energy ****ing the beasts.

I have tried the trick of moving on to collect from another resource on the board, then coming back to **** off the beast at the end, but that's not alway effective when I need the resource the beast is blocking and only have enough energy left to get the resource, non fight the beast.

PLEASE HELP!!!

ShibuyaCloth
03-18-16, 01:49 PM
Learn to park a monster, then you will be quite for a while!

unixdude
03-18-16, 02:00 PM
Learn to park a monster, then you will be quite for a while!

How is this accomplished?

My best guess is finding an area on the board, clear everything around it, set a trap or somehow trigger a beast and then go about my other business, until I need a resource that is blocked?

cyndora
03-18-16, 02:16 PM
when you design or re decorate your kingdom/queendom...you design it in a way where you have say a crop field or something that triggers monsters, like the racetrack , or the troll pit, or one of those gem traps.

put it far away from everything . so you can tap away and not be disturbed.

i use to use a farming plot, then i would make corn , and tap that until something spawned, its in a corner away from all my resource items, and i just keep it there ( parked) and dont tap him.....i do turn the music off though lol

hope this helps and good luck

meme1098
03-18-16, 03:05 PM
The troll sparring pit is perfect for this. I have mine way out of the way & have a troll parked there 90% of the time.

rulerofjennyville
03-18-16, 05:05 PM
The easiest way I've found of parking a monster is putting up several trees on a clear space then start chopping. The monster will appear and you can leave him there until you need the trees again. Just make sure no building is around close to the trees that can get trapped.

ladyperidot
03-18-16, 06:27 PM
The troll sparring pit is perfect for this. I have mine way out of the way & have a troll parked there 90% of the time.

I too usually have "Fred" parked there. Not now as I need boar tusks to make clubs to upgrade sparring grounds

Jagger517
03-21-16, 03:32 AM
when you design or re decorate your kingdom/queendom...you design it in a way where you have say a crop field or something that triggers monsters, like the racetrack , or the troll pit, or one of those gem traps.

put it far away from everything . so you can tap away and not be disturbed.

i use to use a farming plot, then i would make corn , and tap that until something spawned, its in a corner away from all my resource items, and i just keep it there ( parked) and dont tap him.....i do turn the music off though lol

hope this helps and good luck

Thank you for this! Now I don't have to waste gems on one of those stupid traps!

1ch1ps
03-22-16, 06:34 AM
I leave one in the middle where I have nothing. Otherwise you're overrun by creatures. I have everything around the sides but if you have everything filled, put it over something that just gives coins. I keep a couple skunkupine traps out so if I don't get it in the right spot the first time I can move it around for a better spot. I've had the same one on the board now since we did the last round of ****ing monsters for coins

greediron
03-22-16, 10:30 AM
Yes, nothing more frustrating in this game than trying to collect everything only to be interrupted by monsters. I just use the troll pit off in a corner. Just need to remember to **** the troll when the monster hunt starts.

DarkestSlayer
03-22-16, 06:03 PM
Yeah I got a dire bore parked in a bottom corner of game and it so much nicer when you don't have monster popping constantly

unixdude
03-28-16, 07:01 AM
Follow-up: Much less frustration, now that I have learned this trick ; I have a several direbore traps that have accumulated over time, now I finally have a use for them. I keep a direbore in an unused part of the map, far enough away from any resource I need. I **** it off when I need to fight something else, then immediately park 'em when I'm done.

This has reduced my frustration.

coolssp
03-28-16, 07:51 AM
Follow-up: Much less frustration, now that I have learned this trick ; I have a several direbore traps that have accumulated over time, now I finally have a use for them. I keep a direbore in an unused part of the map, far enough away from any resource I need. I **** it off when I need to fight something else, then immediately park 'em when I'm done.

That's why I love this forum :)

ladyperidot
03-28-16, 09:37 AM

I use the troll sparring thing for that. "Fred" sits there quietly until I need to **** monsters