PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Animal Value Pack 3/18/2016 Update

flch1ck
03-18-16, 01:12 PM
Does anyone else feel that the new value pack seems a little unfair?

I started FFS in December and so snapped up the Hamrock value pack just last week. Loved the Eire Shire and the Hamrock and thought this would be my chance to finally have the gorgeous habit and a lucky animal. Was eagerly anticipating a new way to either purchase or win a few more of the Lucky animals.

However, with the new value pack, we get two Lucky animals (Leopardchaun and Lucky Rabbit) but it also includes another Eire Shire!

What am I supposed to do with two habits?! I doubt we are going to have any more Lucky animals since they seem to re-release the themed ones like this and I won't ever have enough animals to need two habits.

Am I the only one that feels like this or is there something I am missing? Will they eventually release new Lucky animals or is this habit going to sit in my storage forever?

Please help! Any advice would be appreciated!

skeexix
03-18-16, 01:34 PM
Does anyone else feel that the new value pack seems a little unfair?

I started FFS in December and so snapped up the Hamrock value pack just last week. Loved the Eire Shire and the Hamrock and thought this would be my chance to finally have the gorgeous habit and a lucky animal. Was eagerly anticipating a new way to either purchase or win a few more of the Lucky animals.

However, with the new value pack, we get two Lucky animals (Leopardchaun and Lucky Rabbit) but it also includes another Eire Shire!

What am I supposed to do with two habits?! I doubt we are going to have any more Lucky animals since they seem to re-release the themed ones like this and I won't ever have enough animals to need two habits.

Am I the only one that feels like this or is there something I am missing? Will the eventually release new Lucky animals or is this habit going to sit in my storage forever?

Please help! Any advice would be appreciated!

Same here! I felt sure that there wouldn't be any lucky animals offered today since St. Patrick's is over ��

natxjkkggg
03-18-16, 02:01 PM
Perhaps the other lucky animals come up with the next spinning wheel??!

flch1ck
03-18-16, 02:06 PM
I would think they are not going to do anymore after this value pack since they seemed to have moved on to Easter already.

chickenladyx14
03-18-16, 02:38 PM
I thought it was a bit odd too but I went ahead and bought the value pack. As I had purchased the Hamrock pack earlier, I now have 2 ES habitats. I just placed the Clover Clearing habitat between them and now the 3 habitats together looks like the beginning and the end of the rainbow.
I'm happy but I am a fairly new player with lots of room, not many cute animals, and only 1 other specialty habitat.

GanleeKalinae
03-18-16, 02:43 PM
Yeah I thought it was very strange to release the same habitat in consecutive value packs and the harpy was the one I really wanted too but at least we have a chance to get three of them. It's good to have a different type in your forest though escpecially for us newbies :D

chickenladyx14
03-18-16, 02:55 PM
What's the harpy GanleeKalinae? A habitat?

GanleeKalinae
03-18-16, 03:06 PM
What's the harpy GanleeKalinae? A habitat?
The harpy is the fourth lucky type animal and my favourite :D would love to have had the chance to get it.

Sandybellee
03-19-16, 02:35 AM
Harpy was the only one I really wanted. I still wouldn't have bought a value pack but if it had been sold for gems (and the habitat for coins) like the Matripony was and there had been a possibility to get some of the others, for example on a spin to win, I most likely would have bought it.

31aug2002
03-19-16, 02:36 AM
I so wanted to buy the hamrock last week but resisted as I felt that I was getting only a rare , even though I was getting a missing element . I now have a chance to get two animals along with the habitat. Though I find the price a little high...and definitely would have loved the Harpy in the pack.
I think I would be adding this to my forest by the end of the week.