PDA

View Full Version : Hoppy Times Storybook Adventure March 18 2016

19sparkles96
03-18-16, 11:55 AM

++++++++++++

The cheep egg, so pretty! 5 hour hatch time

Hatched my Rainguin this morning and completed Chapter 6. Collected the Hatchling and put it into the nest. Just hatched the Hatchling and put it into the Evolution Flower for the first time. Chapters 7 & 8 should be no problem. Now I have a couple days to breed what I want. I decided to go for the Aquafox and failed with the first 2 attempts.

The information I have on the Hatchling is as follows:
Incubation Time: 6 hours
Evolution Time: 5 hours
Feed Schedule D – 24,660 Apples to reach level 10 and 96,660 Apples total to reach level 15

To the players low on food, if you can at least raise the Hatchling to level 10, then you could complete Chapter 9 and earn 10 gems.

19sparkles96
03-18-16, 11:55 AM
As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

CH 1

It was one of those warm spring days, the kind that remind you how cold the winter was and that the sun is a thing that still exists. The warm rays of light radiated through the leaves and landed on a young, and curious, Cheep.

1- Plant Mana Bananas x4 Skip 4 gems
2- Visit Community Members x3 Skip 6 gems

Reward 8,000 Apples Unlock Early 5 gems

CH 2

The spring was awakening all sorts of wildlife in the woods. Animals were stirring, plants were blooming, and Cheep was looking for an adventure. As she wandered about the woods, her eyes caught a glimmer at the base of a bush. Upon further inspection, Cheep found a colorful egg? Excitement lit up her face as such an egg could mean only one thing; the Easter Bunny was here!

1- Plant Adventurnips x5 Skip 10 gems
2- Harvest Adventurnips x5 Skip 10 gems

Reward Cheep (Dark+Nature) Unlock Early 10 gems

CH 3

Every year, in the spring, the wondrous Easter Bunny comes hopping around, hiding brilliantly colored eggs around the forest. The animal who finds the most eggs by the end of the day gets a special prize!

1- Plant Mana Bananas x4 Skip 8 gems
2- Raise Cheep to level 4 Skip 14 gems
3- Collect Red Dye from Farms x40 Skip 40 gems

Reward 12,000 coins Unlock Early 15 gems

CH 4

Cheep decided that this was going to be the year that she would win. Last year she was too little, but this time around she's grown up a bit, and she's still growing! Finding the most Easter Eggs and collecting them in a basket gives the winner time to befriend the Easter Bunny!

1- Plant Power Pears x6 Skip 6 gems
2- Raise Cheep to level 7 Skip 17 gems
3- Hatch a Rainguin Skip 25 gems

Reward The Paint Station (Decoration) Unlock Early 20 gems

CH 5

Searching through the woods for eggs wasn't that difficult, but seeing other animals with more eggs was slightly discouraging. A Rainguin ran by with at least five more eggs than Cheep, and off in the distance she saw a Turtisle zooming away with two baskets full!

2- Raise Cheep to level 10 Skip 20 gems
3- Collect Red Dye from Farms x50 Skip 50 gems

Reward 5 Realm Runes Unlock Early 25 gems

CH 6

As the day lingered on, the more and more Cheep became discouraged. How could she get more eggs when she was trying as hard as she could in the first place? While sitting against a tree counting her eggs, Cheep looked up and saw the largest Easter egg she's ever seen. It was the same size if not BIGGER than her! Clearly it wouldn't fit into her basket, so she decided to roll it...that is until it stood up!

1- Raise Cheep to level 15 Skip 45 gems
2- Hatch a Turtisle Skip 25 gems

Reward The Hatchling (Dark+Water) Unlock Early 30 gems

CH 7
The giant egg ran around a nearby tree with its long legs and peeked from behind it. It wasn't a giant egg, it was a Hatchling! Cheep apologized, explaining that she confused him for an Easter egg. The Hatchling cracked up and came out from his hiding spot. He informed Cheep that it's a common mistake that happens around this time of year.

1- Raise Hatchling to level 4 Skip 14 gems
3- Feed your Turtisle x20 Skip 40 gems

Reward Exquisite Eggs (A decoration) Unlock Early 35 gems

CH 8

Looking at Cheep's basket, Hatchling suggested that he could help her collect more eggs Cheep looked up at her new friend and smiled. She asked why he would help her and not look for eggs himself. Hatchling explained that animals like him cherish their own eggshells the most, but a chance to meet the Easter Bunny and show off his home is an exciting thought.

1- Plant Mana Bananas x6 Skip 6 gems
2- Raise Hatchling to level 7 Skip 17 gems
3- Collect Easter Baskets from Farms x21 Skip 42 gems
4- Feed your Turtisle x25 Skip 50 gems

Reward 12,000 Apples Unlock Early 45 gems

CH 9

Working together, Cheep and Hatchling started collecting so many eggs that they had to enlist the help of a Racmoon to help carry everything! The prospect of winning didn't seem like a far-fetched dream anymore. They really might be able to win and meet the Easter Bunny!

1- Raise Hatchling to level 10 Skip 20 gems
2- Hatch a Racmoon Skip 25 gems
3- Harvest Spell Melons x6 Skip 30 gems

Reward 10 Gems Unlock Early 50 gems

CH 10

It was the end of the day and a large group of forest animals crowded within the Hidden Hollow. There were small animals with an egg or two with gleeful expressions on their faces, others had several colorful eggs, and a few others had an impressive amount of eggs and baskets themselves, but none compared to the amount piled up by Cheep and Hatchling. Everyone around cheered at their success! As the applause came to an end, in the middle of the Hidden Hollow, there stood the jovial Easter Bunny! Hopping over to the two animals, the Easter Bunny congratulated them on their bountiful egg hunt! Hatchling got to show off his shell, to which the Easter Bunny was thoroughly impressed. The Easter Bunny gave Cheep a great hug and a beautifully colored egg of all different colors. Everyone cheered once more as they celebrated another successful Easter egg hunt!

1- Harvest Adventurnips x6 Skip 24 gems
2- Feed your Racmoon x20 Skip 40 gems
3- Collect Easter Baskets from Farms x35 Skip 70 gems
4- Raise Hatchling to level 15 Skip 195 gems

Reward Easter Bunny

ninasidstorm8
03-18-16, 12:10 PM
I thought they would move this Storybook Adventure up.

Second Act is to visit 3 Community Members. Only 2 acts for the first Chapter. Prize for Chapter 1 is 8,000 Apples.

epinederose
03-18-16, 12:11 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm I love it ♥

forestwald
03-18-16, 12:12 PM
Darn, planted 20 hr about 6 hrs ago - guess I'll wait till tomorrow to start. ;)

GanleeKalinae
03-18-16, 12:13 PM
chapter 2 act 1 of 2 is to plant adventurnips x 5

Sandybellee
03-18-16, 12:17 PM
Not too excited about the prize animals yet at least but looking forward to this in any case. Good luck, everyone! :)

catlicja
03-18-16, 12:18 PM
Darn, planted 20 hr about 6 hrs ago - guess I'll wait till tomorrow to start. ;)

So do I :)

LonePudding
03-18-16, 12:31 PM
I haven't played for a while due to crashing - is update time earlier?

ninasidstorm8
03-18-16, 12:37 PM
I haven't played for a while due to crashing - is update time earlier?

Actually it was 1/2 hour late. In the US we started Daylight Savings Time this past Sunday.

RowanaFarrin
03-18-16, 12:38 PM
Not too excited about the prize animals yet at least but looking forward to this in any case. Good luck, everyone! :)

Not sure I'm too excited abou them either, but will still probably play through at least a few chapters. I hope we all have fun though! ^_^

LonePudding
03-18-16, 12:48 PM
Actually it was 1/2 hour late. In the US we started Daylight Savings Time this past Sunday.

That's explains my confusion. :p DST starts in the UK next Sunday.

AuroraLava
03-18-16, 12:52 PM
I will wait until the 21st to start this. I need to get food stores up so I don't have to speed ups farms like last time. Thanks for starting the thread and posting all the steps.

Silverrain1
03-18-16, 01:05 PM
19sparkles96 thanks so much for all the steps already! So so helpful

GanleeKalinae
03-18-16, 01:07 PM
Yes, thanks so much 19sparkles96, it's very helpful to know what is ahead of us :D

BiggerBubbles
03-18-16, 01:27 PM
Hi, does anybody know what type Cheep is so I can add a habitat as I can't afford gem ones?

kasedoll8
03-18-16, 01:28 PM
What elements is the Cheep? I wanna make sure I have a habitat ready

kasedoll8
03-18-16, 01:29 PM
Lol looks like we were thinking the same thing at the exact same time! !

Drachenia
03-18-16, 01:42 PM
I hope that it is not again so much food is wasteful to breeding with all common animals and feed . I would rather gather eggs from the farms :p

19sparkles96
03-18-16, 02:05 PM
Yes, thanks so much 19sparkles96, it's very helpful to know what is ahead of us :D
All are very welcome.

chickenladyx14
03-18-16, 02:10 PM
If I have a newly hatched Turtisle, can I use it to finish chapter 6?

kooky panda
03-18-16, 02:40 PM
For chapter 6, you will need to hatch the Turtisle AFTER you reach the chapter. A current one already hatched will not count.

kasedoll8
03-18-16, 02:40 PM

No hun, you'll hafta hatch a new one when u get to that chapter. I know, it sucks lol

kasedoll8
03-18-16, 02:42 PM
19sparkles96, can u plz tell me what habitat is needed for Cheep?

LauraGSJK
03-18-16, 02:53 PM
Thank you so very much 19Sparkles96 For posting your results. So very helpful! Good luck and have fun everyone!

GanleeKalinae
03-18-16, 02:56 PM
Cheep is a dark/nature type

LauraGSJK
03-18-16, 02:58 PM
Cheep is a dark/nature type. Thanks very much for the info! Good luck. :)

GanleeKalinae
03-18-16, 03:03 PM
. Thanks very much for the info! Good luck. :)

No problem ;) can't wait to see the egg, the baby version looks so cute but I have to wait for another egg to finish up first! Good luck to you too and everyone else!

chickenladyx14
03-18-16, 03:12 PM
Thanks everyone! I have zero luck breeding anything I need/want so I guess I'll get the first animal and call it good.
Are there any pics of the animals in this storybook? TY

GanleeKalinae
03-18-16, 03:24 PM

The cheep egg, so pretty! 5 hour hatch time

FlatFoot
03-18-16, 03:28 PM
Are there any pics of the animals in this storybook? TY

chickenladyx14
03-18-16, 03:30 PM
TY FlatFoot for the pics! Awwww - they are adorable :)

GanleeKalinae
03-18-16, 03:36 PM
Cheep and the easter bunny are so cute :D I'm not sure what the guy hiding in the egg is called but he looks like he is up to mischief :p

JeffW60
03-18-16, 03:41 PM
Question on breeding for a Rainguin for episode 4. I know a rainguin is water/earth, so I could breed frostfang/Rock rhino.

I was wondering about using my CU. Would it work to breed CU and anything water/earth in order to try for the rainguin?

I'm new to breeding with the CU, so I just want to make sure I use the right elements.

Thanks

ninasidstorm8
03-18-16, 03:58 PM
Question on breeding for a Rainguin for episode 4. I know a rainguin is water/earth, so I could breed frostfang/Rock rhino.

I was wondering about using my CU. Would it work to breed CU and anything water/earth in order to try for the rainguin?

I'm new to breeding with the CU, so I just want to make sure I use the right elements.

Thanks

Yes, you can breed a Crystal Unicorn with an Earth/Water animal to get a Rainguin. If you are lucky enough to breed a Gem Hybrid at that point you will need to decide to wait out 80+ hours (making the Storybook more difficult) or use gems to speed up the Gem Hybrid. Just something to keep in mind.

FlatFoot
03-18-16, 04:17 PM
Cheep and the easter bunny are so cute :D I'm not sure what the guy hiding in the egg is called but he looks like he is up to mischief :p

Cheep, Hatchling, and Easter Bunny.

GanleeKalinae
03-18-16, 05:17 PM

Thanks FlatFoot, I hope that I manage to get all three :D

MelodicStars
03-18-16, 06:00 PM
Does anyone know if the cost to speed up decreases as the time passes? I want to speed up to chapter 2 but I only have 2 gems at the moment :c

Drachenia
03-18-16, 06:01 PM

Thank you FlatFoot ! Oh , the beautiful, I want to have all. But my favorite is Hatchling , good luck to all and have fun

GanleeKalinae
03-18-16, 06:32 PM
Does anyone know if the cost to speed up decreases as the time passes? I want to speed up to chapter 2 but I only have 2 gems at the moment :c

I hope someone else can confirm but I don't think the gems decrease for the storybook events.

Evolution time for Cheep is 4 hours.

19sparkles96
03-18-16, 07:41 PM
Just updated my Act chart on page 1

MaribouMay
03-18-16, 11:54 PM

Sadly, no, the cost will not decrease.

I do not recommend speeding. It will not change the time that day 3 starts or day 4 starts. Each day starts at midnight Pacific Daylight Time and that is fixed once you begin the event. Unless you use gems, day 3 will start 3 days into the event, day 4 will start 4 days into the event, and so on. You will need to spend more gems to speed up each day or wait. Plus each day it costs more to speed up. Save your gems for other things; you may need them to get through the tasks ahead.

MaribouMay
03-18-16, 11:56 PM
Just updated my Act chart on page 1

Thank you again sparkles for all your hard work!

Do you recall the food costs for Cheep and Hatchling? I'm wondering if I need to gather more food before I start.

Allixiandra
03-19-16, 01:57 AM
Hmmmm, I am not very excited about these animals. So I won't put much effort into finishing this storybook. I will let it flow and see how far I get...😉
Good luck to everyone! 🍀

Sandybellee
03-19-16, 02:49 AM
Incubation time for Cheep is 4 hours.

I just put mine on the nest and it's 5 hours.

GanleeKalinae
03-19-16, 03:18 AM
I just put mine on the nest and it's 5 hours.

Sorry, I meant 4 hours in the evolution flower and yes, 5 hours on the nest ;)

Sandybellee
03-19-16, 03:42 AM
Sorry, I meant 4 hours in the evolution flower and yes, 5 hours on the nest ;)

Aah, ok, that makes sense! :)

nimrah8
03-19-16, 05:31 AM
Yo

gatagatagata
03-19-16, 08:36 AM
Hi, does anybody know what the limit date for start the storybook is? Thanks in advance

ninasidstorm8
03-19-16, 09:10 AM
You need to start by March 21 11:30 Pacific Standard Time or it will start automatically.

gatagatagata
03-19-16, 10:03 AM
You need to start by March 21 11:30 Pacific Standard Time or it will start automatically.

Thank you!

MelodicStars
03-19-16, 10:25 AM
Sadly, no, the cost will not decrease.

I do not recommend speeding. It will not change the time that day 3 starts or day 4 starts. Each day starts at midnight Pacific Daylight Time and that is fixed once you begin the event. Unless you use gems, day 3 will start 3 days into the event, day 4 will start 4 days into the event, and so on. You will need to spend more gems to speed up each day or wait. Plus each day it costs more to speed up. Save your gems for other things; you may need them to get through the tasks ahead.
Ah, I see. Sorry, I've never done a story book event before. It's been almost a year or 2 since I've played haha. Thanks for the info c:

jojopeanut
03-19-16, 10:32 AM
Oops double post.. D)

jojopeanut
03-19-16, 10:34 AM
These animals are just to cute :) I purchased the habitat love the pink streamers/ribbions. Great job S8 on another storybook 👍🐰🐣

calvinxx
03-19-16, 10:44 AM
Has anyone confirmed if I can go ahead and raise the Cheep and Hatchling up to Epic level ahead of time?

MelodicStars
03-19-16, 10:52 AM
Has anyone confirmed if I can go ahead and raise the Cheep and Hatchling up to Epic level ahead of time?
I've been wondering too, and although I'm not sure, it makes sense to allow it, right? I mean, there's only one of each animal after all, it wouldn't be fair to have an unsuspecting person level up the animals all the way only to find out that they can't finish the Act unless they use gems to skip. But I guess better safe than sorry.

ninasidstorm8
03-19-16, 11:20 AM

I've been wondering too, and although I'm not sure, it makes sense to allow it, right? I mean, there's only one of each animal after all, it wouldn't be fair to have an unsuspecting person level up the animals all the way only to find out that they can't finish the Act unless they use gems to skip. But I guess better safe than sorry.

Since all of the tasks have been posted, and none of them involve feeding the animals won, there should be no problem evolving the animals won during the event early. This has been true since the 2nd Storybook Event and I think S8 has listened to us and replaced feeding steps with raise to a certain level for the animals won during the Event. This is not true for the common animals that we have to breed but we don't need to get them to a particular level either.

I plan to raise Cheep and Hatchling to level 15 s soon as I can.

MaribouMay
03-19-16, 11:21 AM

In the past, if the prompt says "raise" then you can feed and evolve before prompted. If the prompt is "feed" you need to wait until prompted or it won't count. The pattern is that the animals you earn as rewards can be fed ahead of prompts and the animals you need to hatch as a task during the event need to be fed when prompted.

Of course it could change.

MelodicStars
03-19-16, 11:27 AM
In the past, if the prompt says "raise" then you can feed and evolve before prompted. If the prompt is "feed" you need to wait until prompted or it won't count. The pattern is that the animals you earn as rewards can be fed ahead of prompts and the animals you need to hatch as a task during the event need to be fed when prompted.

Of course it could change.
Oh ok. Thank you for the tips! Also, does selling a rainguin after it is done incubating count as hatching it? Do we need to place it in a habitat?

ThynaSmith
03-19-16, 11:30 AM
Not excited at all about this... too pink for my taste, lol. The last storybook, with the Robin Hood theme, was more my style. That being said, I think it's really cool that Team Lava can come up with so many different themed animals and habitats; good job, designers, writers and developers!
I'll probably skip this one, haven't decided yet, but I wish good luck to all the participants!

ninasidstorm8
03-19-16, 11:36 AM
Oh ok. Thank you for the tips! Also, does selling a rainguin after it is done incubating count as hatching it? Do we need to place it in a habitat?

For the Storybook Adventures, Hatching counts when an Egg is moved to the nest from the Breeding Den and when the egg is removed from the nest. Selling from the nest does count as hatching. However, be careful when selling an animal you need to hatch. Generally a future step will require you to feed that type of animal (e.g. Rainguin). When it says feed a Rainguin, you can feed any Rainguin you have in your forest but is often best to use the one you just hatched for at least some of the feedings.

MelodicStars
03-19-16, 12:19 PM
For the Storybook Adventures, Hatching counts when an Egg is moved to the nest from the Breeding Den and when the egg is removed from the nest. Selling from the nest does count as hatching. However, be careful when selling an animal you need to hatch. Generally a future step will require you to feed that type of animal (e.g. Rainguin). When it says feed a Rainguin, you can feed any Rainguin you have in your forest but is often best to use the one you just hatched for at least some of the feedings.
Ok! Thank you. I am also aware of hatching animals that I may need later. However, as far as I know, it seems that I won't need the rainguin later on for feeding. Either way, thank you for the advice!

mimbiville2
03-19-16, 12:53 PM
Thank you for all of the good adventure information!

Quick question, how much food does it take to raise the Hatchling and Cheep to level 15?

ninasidstorm8
03-19-16, 12:55 PM
So far, so good as far as the Storybook goes. Finished Chapter 2 early this morning. Just finished hatching Cheep and it is now in the Evolution Flower. I will be able to get it started on a second Evolution later tonight. I have a pair 17 hour fails trying for the Palmeranian in the nest and in the Breeding Den that have about 13 1/2 hours left to go. Since it will take approximately 30 1/2 hours for the animal from the Breeding Den to clear the nest, I guess my next Breeding attempt will be for the Rainguin.

I won't need the Rainguin for 35 hours (when Chapter 4 starts). However, if I do breed one the first time, it will be ready to leave the nest in 13.5 + 17 + 5 = 35.5 hours. So, the timing works out.

Sandybellee
03-19-16, 02:17 PM
My Cheep is level 10 now and I'm trying to decide whether I want to feed it to 15 and evolve overnight or take more time to decide how far I wanna go in this event. Decisions, decisions...

Edit: Ok, Cheep is evolving to 15 now. Still not sure if it was the right choice. :p :D (I knew the second I saw Maid Mareian that I absolutely wanted it and loved all the animals from that Storybook and that feeling is completely missing from this one - hence all the hesitation.)

AlainaS0721
03-19-16, 02:27 PM
The list of requirements for the chapters is very helpful. I actually know what to expect now. Right now I am waiting for chapter 3 but I went ahead and got my cheep to level 10. I am ging to need a LOT of food so I better start planting and harvesting.... I really want the Easter Bunny

GanleeKalinae
03-19-16, 03:40 PM
Whoops, I thought the rainguin was needed for chapter 3 but it's actually 4! I'll keep it off the nest for now and at least this will give me a chance to hatch some other animals that are in storage :)

RowanaFarrin
03-19-16, 04:19 PM
Well, after mulling it over for sometime, I have at least started this one! To be honest, I'm still not sure I'll be finishing it simple because the animals aren't really that appealing to me. It's nothing aggainst their design or anything, the art is honestly quite lovely! Pink has just never been a favorite color of mine and the Hatchling critter feels kinda odd. XD Of the three, Cheep is probably my favorite, so I figure it doesn't hurt to at least start things and finish a few chapters with the Cheep. I just need to decide if hatching and raising an animal I don't like that much for an animal that I'm only so-so on and may never get around to hatching is really worth it or not. Decisions, decisions...

For everyone work on this though, I wish all the best of luck! Storybooks are some of my favorite events, even if they do take a bit of planning. ^_^

MelodicStars
03-19-16, 06:45 PM
Can someone actually find out how much food is needed to level up Cheep and Hatchling to level 15?

ninasidstorm8
03-19-16, 07:01 PM
Can someone actually find out how much food is needed to level up Cheep and Hatchling to level 15?

I didn't think to note the first 3 levels but Feeding Cheep at levels 4 - 9 are as follows. Note, each level requires 5 feedings, so multiply the amount at that level by 5 to get the food requirement for the next level.
4 - 40
5 - 80
6 - 160
7 - 240
8 - 400
9 - 560

I'll try to remember to write down 10-15 after my Cheep leaves the Evolution Flower. It looks like it is following feeding schedule C which is a total of 44,300 to get all the way to level 15.

MelodicStars
03-19-16, 07:03 PM
I didn't think to note the first 3 levels but Feeding Cheep at levels 4 - 9 are as follows. Note, each level requires 5 feedings, so multiply the amount at that level by 5 to get the food requirement for the next level.
4 - 40
5 - 80
6 - 160
7 - 240
8 - 400
9 - 560

I'll try to remember to write down 10-15 after my Cheep leaves the Evolution Flower. I hope this helps.
Thank you so much! It does help c:

ninasidstorm8
03-19-16, 07:08 PM
Thank you so much! It does help c:

You read it too quick. I updated my post since I realized that Cheep is following feeding Schedule C which is a total of 44,330 to raise it to level 15.

MelodicStars
03-19-16, 07:10 PM
You read it too quick. I updated my post since I realized that Cheep is following feeding Schedule C which is a total of 44,330 to raise it to level 15.
Yea, I just noticed right now. But either way, it still helps.

MaribouMay
03-19-16, 09:32 PM
4 - 40
5 - 80
6 - 160
7 - 240
8 - 400
9 - 560

I'll try to remember to write down 10-15 after my Cheep leaves the Evolution Flower. It looks like it is following feeding schedule C which is a total of 44,300 to get all the way to level 15.

Thank you! This is consistent with my notes from the last Storybook.

LauraGSJK
03-20-16, 01:43 AM
++++++++++++

19Sparkles96: Thx so very much for posting all the info. Truly appreciated! I tried to add you as a neighbor awhile back, so I could gift you gems. I got someone whose level 11. If you'd like me to gift you gems regularly (no need to reciprocate), please add me. LauraGSJK. Thank you!

Sandybellee
03-20-16, 02:46 AM
The tourney is going so badly that I decided to cheer myself up by hatching Hippopot-a-Gold. :) Of course, I may fall behind in the Storybook now that I can't try for a Rainguin until tomorrow morning but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

melissab31
03-20-16, 03:11 AM
Hi guys just a observation I have made when breeding on the st Patrick's day event is that if you breed the critter your after with its parent element you get the same critter in your nest. So if your after a rainguin you need to breed rainguin with frost fang / turtisle with frost fang, if you have a racmoon breed that with a skyger (it may not bee the cause, but it's what I have observed so far). I however don't have a racmoon and therefore am hoping that my theory is right. As that is the next dark/earth critter in my shop that I will get it with my next breeding of rock rhino and skyger ��Here's hoping

Also for every hour you plant you get 2.5 red dye, if that's of any help for planing your harvests :D

Feeding cheep:
Lv 10 = 760 x 5
Lv 11 = 1000 x 5

shiarnie
03-20-16, 04:35 AM
Hey can someone please tell me how to collect the red dye from the farms cause I don't know how to as soon as possible please cause I don't want to waste time

melissab31
03-20-16, 04:48 AM
Hey can someone please tell me how to collect the red dye from the farms cause I don't know how to as soon as possible please cause I don't want to waste time

To get you 40 red dye you need to plant 4 lots of 8 hour harvest :)

shiarnie
03-20-16, 04:56 AM
K thank you for your help melissab31

melissab31
03-20-16, 04:58 AM
K thank you for your help melissab31

Your welcome :)

cocauina
03-20-16, 07:52 AM
Can someone give me the Pop up image from this Storybook? I don't know why but since the world event that both of my accounts don't receive the pop ups...

For the person that gives me the image, just don't crop it too much, please and if you can put the image in here with the high resolution, I really appreciate! :D

Thanks!

ninasidstorm8
03-20-16, 08:33 AM
Here is the popup

ninasidstorm8
03-20-16, 08:44 AM
Chapter 3 went well. Since I'll still be fighting the tournament today, there was no need to do anything special to finish early. Since, my latest Palmeranian fail won't leave the nest until late tonight, I put in my first try for the Rainguin needed for Chapter 4. The result was a 13 hour timer (a duplicate Snowmanatee). So I won't be finishing Chapter 4 too early. Fortunately, the Hatch the Rainguin task is in the last Act of Chapter 4.

I raised Cheep to level 15 already, so I will wait until tonight to make a second try at the Rainguin.

I received either 2 or 3 Red Dyes from harvesting each 1 hour crop. So it took less than 3 sets of 1 hour crops from my 6 farms to collect the Red Dye.

cocauina
03-20-16, 09:22 AM
Here is the popup

God, the difference between an screenshot from an iPad to an iPhone! The pop up is so small from the iPad comparing to the iPhone xD

Thank you anyway! Very helpful :)

ninasidstorm8
03-20-16, 09:31 AM
God, the difference between an screenshot from an iPad to an iPhone! The pop up is so small from the iPad comparing to the iPhone xD

Thank you anyway! Very helpful :)

This was a screenshot from an iPad, I did convert it from a PNG to a jpeg file to upload it.

cocauina
03-20-16, 10:34 AM
This was a screenshot from an iPad, I did convert it from a PNG to a jpeg file to upload it.

I know it was from an iPad :) What I was saying is that the pop up itself on an iPad is more smaller then the pop up from an iPhone.

Thanks for the image :)

19sparkles96
03-20-16, 10:34 AM
Just completed all the Storylines on my Act Chart on page 1.

NannaSherry
03-20-16, 10:53 AM
Chapter 3 went well. Since I'll still be fighting the tournament today, there was no need to do anything special to finish early. Since, my latest Palmeranian fail won't leave the nest until late tonight, I put in my first try for the Rainguin needed for Chapter 4. The result was a 13 hour timer (a duplicate Snowmanatee). So I won't be finishing Chapter 4 too early. Fortunately, the Hatch the Rainguin task is in the last Act of Chapter 4.

I raised Cheep to level 15 already, so I will wait until tonight to make a second try at the Rainguin.

I received either 2 or 3 Red Dyes from harvesting each 1 hour crop. So it took less than 3 sets of 1 hour crops from my 6 farms to collect the Red Dye.

Me too ninasidstorm8. Normally whenever I bread earth & water it rains Rainguins. But my first try got me a snowmanatee also. But 2nd one gave the 5 hr. timer. So most likely you will get yours w/plenty of time to spare. Always best of luck to everyone.

happyhoppa
03-20-16, 12:47 PM
Please does anyone know which feeding schedule is needed for the hatchling? A schedule D with a total requirement of 96k would be tough, but a schedule E needing 138k would be impossible! Thanks...

jojopeanut
03-20-16, 12:54 PM
I planted 8HR crops over night and received 20 red dyes per farm way over the required. Have cheep in for the last evolution everything going smoothly.

Silverrain1
03-20-16, 01:07 PM
Not started yet. Going to keep collecting food until the last minute and take it from there. Foods not normally an issue for me but would like to know that at least that part is fully taken care of. Good luck to everyone who had started or preparing to start

MaribouMay
03-20-16, 01:07 PM
Please does anyone know which feeding schedule is needed for the hatchling? A schedule D with a total requirement of 96k would be tough, but a schedule E needing 138k would be impossible! Thanks...

I don't know, but last time the second animal was a schedule D for 96K. That is what I'm planning for.

Silverrain1
03-20-16, 01:17 PM
How do you know what schedule an animal fits into?

melissab31
03-20-16, 01:22 PM

A guaranteed breeding formular is if you already have a rainguin breed it with frost fang, I have breed what they ask us to hatch with its parent elemant ( if I have one) that for all animals requested in adventure story's, so far it's been a guarantee if that helps. I have done frost fang and rainguin, one is sat waiting to hatch tomorrow.

chickenladyx14
03-20-16, 01:45 PM
The Hatchling is adorable! And Cheep is beautiful with her lavender and pink coloring. I am very happy to have them in my forest.
The Hidden Hollow habitat is very colorful and the Easter animals look so sweet in it. It's tall so I will be moving it as soon as I have enough runes to expand down by the shamrock habitats. :)
I probably won't be acquiring the bunny as I have zero luck when trying to breed a specific animal. I have a Monsoon Marmot egg in the nest now while trying for the common but that's okay with me. I'll take it! :D

ninasidstorm8
03-20-16, 02:14 PM
A guaranteed breeding formular is if you already have a rainguin breed it with frost fang, I have breed what they ask us to hatch with its parent elemant ( if I have one) that for all animals requested in adventure story's, so far it's been a guarantee if that helps. I have done frost fang and rainguin, one is sat waiting to hatch tomorrow.

Thanks for the advice but it is not guaranteed. The only guaranteed outcome for breeding at this time is that Frostfang + Pyro Pony = Skyger. I have often bred a Rainguin with a Frostfang and/or Rock Rhino and received various Water/Earth animals. Since the Rainguin is the common animal for Water/Earth, I would expect to get it about 2/3 of the time no matter what Water/Earth combinations, I used.

JeffW60
03-20-16, 03:25 PM
Will put the Rainguin on the nest in about 4 hours when the nest is cleared. So far things have gone smoothly.

ninasidstorm8
03-20-16, 09:46 PM
Moved Snowmanatee to the nest and got my 5 hour timer on the second try. Good thing I started early to try for the Rainguin. I should be able to hatch it in another 13 hours which would be 12 hours before I can start Chapter 5. So I will stay on schedule.

debrasbistro
03-20-16, 10:26 PM
So far so good. I like cheep and the bunny ������

debrasbistro
03-21-16, 12:21 AM
So we don't have to keep the Ranguin to feed it seems. I just tried for a turtisle and got 11 hours :( .

melissab31
03-21-16, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the advice but it is not guaranteed. The only guaranteed outcome for breeding at this time is that Frostfang + Pyro Pony = Skyger. I have often bred a Rainguin with a Frostfang and/or Rock Rhino and received various Water/Earth animals. Since the Rainguin is the common animal for Water/Earth, I would expect to get it about 2/3 of the time no matter what Water/Earth combinations, I used.

Sorry guaranteed was probably the wrong word to use, I'm not very good at articulating or spelling so if I'm unsure or Can't think off a word I with replace it with another word which then through out my sentence. I know what works for one person won't nessasseraly work for another, it's just it has been a proven formula for myself and therefor thought it might work for you.

Sandybellee
03-21-16, 02:17 AM
Got Rainguin on the first try but there's a 17 hour egg on the nest so won't be able to hatch it for quite a while. Still, luckily hatching the hippo didn't throw me off schedule!

evastorman
03-21-16, 04:11 AM
I guess im lucky...Ranguin first try...and now turtisle first try...now i just need to colect apples...

catlicja
03-21-16, 08:05 AM
I guess im lucky...Ranguin first try...and now turtisle first try...now i just need to colect apples...

So do I :)
But I'm out of food after raising Cheep, I hope I can get Hatchling at least

JeffW60
03-21-16, 09:02 AM
Right now I am on schedule. I could not resist sneaking the Hippo on the nest. It will hatch in the morning, and then I will move a Falconch ( an animal I do not have ) to the nest, and try for a turtlse. Hopefully that will go smoothly.

cameandstay
03-21-16, 09:15 AM
Help.
Trying to raise a Rainguin with Frostfrang and Rhino, I've got a 13-hour breeding time. I can not understand what could be born. Can anyone tell me what I will find?

ninasidstorm8
03-21-16, 09:17 AM
Help.
Trying to raise a Rainguin with Frostfrang and Rhino, I've got a 13-hour breeding time. I can not understand what could be born. Can anyone tell me what I will find?

It is a Snowmanatee.

cameandstay
03-21-16, 09:38 AM
It is a Snowmanatee.

The Snowmanatee has not expired? :confused:
:eek: I thought that no one could give birth to animals expired. BUT if it is The Snowmanatee is a big surprise for me. I had lost all hope weeks ago :D

ninasidstorm8
03-21-16, 09:57 AM
The Snowmanatee has not expired? :confused:
:eek: I thought that no one could give birth to animals expired. BUT if it is The Snowmanatee is a big surprise for me. I had lost all hope weeks ago :D

Only the sale expired, if you look in the Shop, it is still there. Generally, you can breed any animal in the shop except Battle Arena prizes that are in the Shop for the length of the tournament.

Sounds like it may be a good fail for you. Congratulations!!!

ninasidstorm8
03-21-16, 10:53 AM
Moved Rainguin to the nest to complete Chapter 4. Since we don't need to breed another animal for two days, I figured I had just enough time to make one last try for the Palmeranian. Naturally I ended up with a Thunderhawk and a long gap between my Nest and the Breeding Den.

Chapter 5 should be relatively easy and then we will need to breed a Turtisle for Chapter 6.

debrasbistro
03-21-16, 11:20 PM
And another 11 hours trying for a turtisle (3x now). At this point, I will bet $1000 my next is the same as this is the norm in this game for me.

melissab31
03-22-16, 03:45 AM
I'm haveing trouble with my story adventure registering when I plant manna bananas, is anyone also haveing the same problem?

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 03:53 AM
I'm haveing trouble with my story adventure registering when I plant manna bananas, is anyone also haveing the same problem?

Force closing the game should fix it.

JeffW60
03-22-16, 08:02 AM
So far things are still going smoothly. I'll have the 5th episode complete in about 3 hours. The turtisle will go on the nest in the morning, do I should have no problems with the 6th episode.

ninasidstorm8
03-22-16, 08:19 AM
I completed the first 2 Acts of Chapter 5 with no problem and I should complete Act 3 in a couple hours. I bred a Turtisle for Chapter 6 and I will be able to move it to the nest in another 12 hours when my last Palmeranian fail leaves the nest. So it will be ready to hatch first thing tomorrow morning. Since I already have my Cheep at level 15, I should complete Chapter 6 first thing tomorrow morning.

I cleared space for the 5 Realm Runes last night by completing an expansion. This Storybook has been going very well and there is only one thing out of my control left, the Hatch a Racmoon Act in Chapter 9.

In case players do not know. I received either 2 or 3 Red Dyes for each hour of harvest time in Chapter 6 as well as Chapter 4. It seems that I have been getting each about 50% of the time.

JeffW60
03-22-16, 08:30 AM
I completed the first 2 Acts of Chapter 5 with no problem and I should complete Act 3 in a couple hours. I bred a Turtisle for Chapter 6 and I will be able to move it to the nest in another 12 hours when my last Palmeranian fail leaves the nest. So it will be ready to hatch first thing tomorrow morning. Since I already have my Cheep at level 15, I should complete Chapter 6 first thing tomorrow morning.

I cleared space for the 5 Realm Runes last night by completing an expansion. This Storybook has been going very well and there is only one thing out of my control left, the Hatch a Racmoon Act in Chapter 9.

In case players do not know. I received either 2 or 3 Red Dyes for each hour of harvest time in Chapter 6 as well as Chapter 4. It seems that I have been getting each about 50% of the time.

Yes, that Racmoon has me a bit worried. Things have gone so smoothly so far that I can't help thinking that a snafu will rear it's ugly head. We'll see.

HappyHeartBakery
03-22-16, 08:49 AM
So we really don't need the Rainguin beyond hatching it?
I'm not missing any feedings later?

JeffW60
03-22-16, 08:52 AM
So we really don't need the Rainguin beyond hatching it?
I'm not missing any feedings later?

I don't believe we do. But I kept mine until after the storybook ends just to be on the safe side. I'll sell it once it ends.

Niire
03-22-16, 08:55 AM
Sooo...I let the storybook start, like I always do. Got Cheep today, but had a long rainguin fail on the nest, and an 8 hr breeding and ready to nest. I accidentally clicked the breeding den instead of storage, and voila! Cheep has to wait 8 hours, lol.

I'm getting an iciclaw and a rockadile so far while trying to get rainguin with the rhino and frostfang, lol. This one doesn't seem to like me so far! :p

JeffW60
03-22-16, 10:18 AM
With the turtisle going on the nest in the morning we will have a couple of days until we have to breed the racmoon. I want to get all my battleground animals out of storage and the next one is the blizard, so I think once the turtisle is hatched I'll sneak the blizard on the nest.

beccasloan214
03-22-16, 11:19 AM
How do I collect red dye?

As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

CH 1

It was one of those warm spring days, the kind that remind you how cold the winter was and that the sun is a thing that still exists. The warm rays of light radiated through the leaves and landed on a young, and curious, Cheep.

2- Visit Community Members x3 Skip 6 gems

Reward 8,000 Apples Unlock Early 5 gems

CH 2

The spring was awakening all sorts of wildlife in the woods. Animals were stirring, plants were blooming, and Cheep was looking for an adventure. As she wandered about the woods, her eyes caught a glimmer at the base of a bush. Upon further inspection, Cheep found a colorful egg? Excitement lit up her face as such an egg could mean only one thing; the Easter Bunny was here!

1- Plant Adventurnips x5 Skip 10 gems

Reward Cheep (Dark+Nature) Unlock Early 10 gems

CH 3

Every year, in the spring, the wondrous Easter Bunny comes hopping around, hiding brilliantly colored eggs around the forest. The animal who finds the most eggs by the end of the day gets a special prize!

1- Plant Mana Bananas x4 Skip 8 gems
2- Raise Cheep to level 4 Skip 14 gems
3- Collect Red Dye from Farms x40 Skip 40 gems

Reward 12,000 coins Unlock Early 15 gems

CH 4

Cheep decided that this was going to be the year that she would win. Last year she was too little, but this time around she's grown up a bit, and she's still growing! Finding the most Easter Eggs and collecting them in a basket gives the winner time to befriend the Easter Bunny!

1- Plant Power Pears x6 Skip 6 gems
2- Raise Cheep to level 7 Skip 17 gems
3- Hatch a Rainguin Skip 25 gems

Reward The Paint Station (Decoration) Unlock Early 20 gems

CH 5

Searching through the woods for eggs wasn't that difficult, but seeing other animals with more eggs was slightly discouraging. A Rainguin ran by with at least five more eggs than Cheep, and off in the distance she saw a Turtisle zooming away with two baskets full!

2- Raise Cheep to level 10 Skip 20 gems
3- Collect Red Dye from Farms x50 Skip 50 gems

Reward 5 Realm Runes Unlock Early 25 gems

CH 6

As the day lingered on, the more and more Cheep became discouraged. How could she get more eggs when she was trying as hard as she could in the first place? While sitting against a tree counting her eggs, Cheep looked up and saw the largest Easter egg she's ever seen. It was the same size if not BIGGER than her! Clearly it wouldn't fit into her basket, so she decided to roll it...that is until it stood up!

1- Raise Cheep to level 15 Skip 45 gems
2- Hatch a Turtisle Skip 25 gems

Reward The Hatchling (Dark+Water) Unlock Early 30 gems

CH 7
The giant egg ran around a nearby tree with its long legs and peeked from behind it. It wasn't a giant egg, it was a Hatchling! Cheep apologized, explaining that she confused him for an Easter egg. The Hatchling cracked up and came out from his hiding spot. He informed Cheep that it's a common mistake that happens around this time of year.

1- Raise Hatchling to level 4 Skip 14 gems
3- Feed your Turtisle x20 Skip 40 gems

Reward Exquisite Eggs (A decoration) Unlock Early 35 gems

CH 8

Looking at Cheep's basket, Hatchling suggested that he could help her collect more eggs Cheep looked up at her new friend and smiled. She asked why he would help her and not look for eggs himself. Hatchling explained that animals like him cherish their own eggshells the most, but a chance to meet the Easter Bunny and show off his home is an exciting thought.

1- Plant Mana Bananas x6 Skip 6 gems
2- Raise Hatchling to level 7 Skip 17 gems
3- Collect Easter Baskets from Farms x21 Skip 42 gems
4- Feed your Turtisle x25 Skip 50 gems

Reward 12,000 Apples Unlock Early 45 gems

CH 9

Working together, Cheep and Hatchling started collecting so many eggs that they had to enlist the help of a Racmoon to help carry everything! The prospect of winning didn't seem like a far-fetched dream anymore. They really might be able to win and meet the Easter Bunny!

1- Raise Hatchling to level 10 Skip 20 gems
2- Hatch a Racmoon Skip 25 gems
3- Harvest Spell Melons x6 Skip 30 gems

Reward 10 Gems Unlock Early 50 gems

CH 10

It was the end of the day and a large group of forest animals crowded within the Hidden Hollow. There were small animals with an egg or two with gleeful expressions on their faces, others had several colorful eggs, and a few others had an impressive amount of eggs and baskets themselves, but none compared to the amount piled up by Cheep and Hatchling. Everyone around cheered at their success! As the applause came to an end, in the middle of the Hidden Hollow, there stood the jovial Easter Bunny! Hopping over to the two animals, the Easter Bunny congratulated them on their bountiful egg hunt! Hatchling got to show off his shell, to which the Easter Bunny was thoroughly impressed. The Easter Bunny gave Cheep a great hug and a beautifully colored egg of all different colors. Everyone cheered once more as they celebrated another successful Easter egg hunt!

1- Harvest Adventurnips x6 Skip 24 gems
2- Feed your Racmoon x20 Skip 40 gems
3- Collect Easter Baskets from Farms x35 Skip 70 gems
4- Raise Hatchling to level 15 Skip 195 gems

Reward Easter Bunny

JeffW60
03-22-16, 11:21 AM
By harvesting food.

ninasidstorm8
03-22-16, 11:23 AM

Harvest any crop. You will collect either 2 or 3 Red Dyes for each hour of time it took the crop to harvest. It doesn't matter which crop you harvest although the crops that take lest than an hour to grow will not always produce Red Dye. It will be the same with the Easter Baskets, however, the number of Easter Baskets for each hour will probably be different.

Silverrain1
03-22-16, 11:24 AM
You get red dye from harvesting foods that take at least one hour to grow. I'm not sure how much dye you get per harvest as I'm not there yet but it's normally 1 piece for every hour that the food will take. That may not be the drop case this time but you will definitely get something once you harvest.

Silverrain1
03-22-16, 11:26 AM
Sorry, didn't see that people had already answered the question. I started late so I have just completed chapter 2, I would normally feed and evolve the animal all the way. However, I pressed for the wrong animal to go into the evolution flower and ended up with one that takes 24 hours. Shldnt cause to much of an issue this early on so will do that asap

melissab31
03-22-16, 12:52 PM
Force closing the game should fix it.

Thank you for your help, it seemed to work for the last lot of harvest I had to do to collect the last of the dyes I needed to finish chapter 5 :)

melissab31
03-22-16, 01:04 PM
Bred rock rhino and skyger and got a knitten kitten :( was hoping for a racmoon straight of the bat. Still undecided as to whether to breed rock rhino and skyger again or evolve knitten kitten to breeding level and breed it with my dream bat in hopes for a 9 hour breed time:confused:

Sandybellee
03-22-16, 03:13 PM
Got a Turtisle timer on the first try. Unfortunately there's still a long wait because I just moved a 21-hour egg on the nest. I wanna start trying for the rabbit! :D

Buttercup0001
03-22-16, 03:48 PM
The story book for me so far??Chapters 1 through to 5 have been easy and I haven't encountered any problems. Going onto chapter 6 and I've hit a bump. I'm trying to bred a Turtlisle but it's been fail after fail (4 now) from the super rare sea horse and Ocean Owl and the rare seamur (2) I'm hoping the next time I put nature and water into the breeding den I get a Turtlisle. I'm usually pretty lucky when it comes to breeding animals for the story book but I think my luck might have run out. Good luck to all.

debrasbistro
03-22-16, 06:32 PM
The story book for me so far??Chapters 1 through to 5 have been easy and I haven't encountered any problems. Going onto chapter 6 and I've hit a bump. I'm trying to bred a Turtlisle but it's been fail after fail (4 now) from the super rare sea horse and Ocean Owl and the rare seamur (2) I'm hoping the next time I put nature and water into the breeding den I get a Turtlisle. I'm usually pretty lucky when it comes to breeding animals for the story book but I think my luck might have run out. Good luck to all.

Keep trying. Had similar results but just got a turtisle. Then promptly fell into a gold trap which pushed my tales ahead. Still have no clue how as I didn't hit skip.

Wishing you the best of luck.

debrasbistro
03-22-16, 11:42 PM
Hatchling takes 6 hours on the nest. 29617

sweetypies97
03-23-16, 12:05 AM
Help! What did I just breed? I'm trying to get a rainguin but I got a 13 hour breed time with a frostfang and rock rhino. Isn't the snow manatee expired?

ogreve
03-23-16, 02:39 AM
Well, well,well.....

During Storybooks I love to use the free breeding time for doing Unicorn + single element attempts, as those most often give short fails, which are easier to intertwine with the breeding/hatching steps that are part of the Storybook. The only other "fails" then are gem hybrids, for which there never is a bad time to get them, as those are my #1 target animals for breeding.

So, here we are in another Storybook, and I was doing precisely as described above, using Jasper, my epic Unicorn + the Rock Rhino, for having shots at the elusive Obsidian Cyclops. This morning I routinely put in another such breeding, put down the phone for a second (a thing I rarely do before at least having looked at the timer), then did some quick actions on the computer, until from the corner of my eye I spotted a "45 <gem> finish" badge. :P

I'm over the moon with this!!!! ANOTHER gem hybrid, and very soon after I got Jade Kirin (which I haven't even got to epic level yet)! Wowie! I love the Cyclops! Its epic form has beautiful colours and it's a good fighter.
It is also great to be able to add another unique elemental combination (i.e. gem-earth) to my forest!
Now there are only two gem hybrids left that I have to breed: Citrine Peregrin and Sapphire Cthulhu. I'll almost certainly try for Citrine first, as I've got gem-water covered by Pearl.

Now... it does spice up the handling of the storybook. Fortunately it occurred right after having moved a Turtisle to the nest, so I don't need the breeding den until the "hatch a Racmoon" step in chapter 9. I'll do the math later, but it looks like I can safely sit out most/all of the breeding and hatching of the Cyclops. Especially if I do manage to breed the Racmoon on the first attempt. :)
Also, I can safely work on the other Storybook steps, have time to hatch the Hatchling and do all other activities. Matters are looking good in the forest, and I always welcome the additional challenge of dealing with 45 hour timers during Storybooks (a thing I've done a few times before now) ! :)

Buttercup0001
03-23-16, 03:33 AM
Keep trying. Had similar results but just got a turtisle. Then promptly fell into a gold trap which pushed my tales ahead. Still have no clue how as I didn't hit skip.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Thanks for your encouragement and best wishes. Very much appreciated as they also gave me a 6hr breeding time. :D

natxjkkggg
03-23-16, 03:34 AM
Olaf You are unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulation!!!!!!!!

HappyHeartBakery
03-23-16, 04:30 AM
Help! What did I just breed? I'm trying to get a rainguin but I got a 13 hour breed time with a frostfang and rock rhino. Isn't the snow manatee expired?

Same thing happened to me & strangely it was a snow manatee which is now sliding along in my forest. Must be a glitch or error on the expired listing??

HappyHeartBakery
03-23-16, 04:34 AM
Olaf - CONGRATS!!
My attempt at the same netted me a rhino;)

Sandybellee
03-23-16, 04:44 AM
Same thing happened to me & strangely it was a snow manatee which is now sliding along in my forest. Must be a glitch or error on the expired listing??

Snow Manatee wasn't limited. You can see which animals are currently available by looking in the shop in your game. Many animals that we initially thought to be limited recently turned out to be permanent.

Sandybellee
03-23-16, 04:46 AM
Congrats in this thread too, @ogreve! That was the perfect timing for a gem timer in the Storybook. :)

JeffW60
03-23-16, 05:12 AM
Everything is still on track. Cheep is in the flower for its final evolution. Will hatch turtisle in a little over 3 hours. I think I will then move my Blizard from storage onto the nest, I made my first attempt at the chocolate rabbit and got a volcamel, which is actually a decent fail for me since I do not have one.

GanleeKalinae
03-23-16, 05:21 AM
Hatchling is ready to hatch in a little over two hours and I am quite well stocked up on food now although don't yet have enough to get to level 15. Also tried for the Chocolate Rabbit while turtisle was on the nest and got the ever popular armordillo :p I have had no problems breeding commons on my first try everytime so I guarantee that when it comes to racmoon I will probably leave it until last minute and end up with a super rare that throws me completely off schedule haha ;)

debrasbistro
03-23-16, 06:28 AM
Thanks for your encouragement and best wishes. Very much appreciated as they also gave me a 6hr breeding time. :D

Thank you! Happy to hear!

ninasidstorm8
03-23-16, 08:57 AM
Hatched my Rainguin this morning and completed Chapter 6. Collected the Hatchling and put it into the nest. Just hatched the Hatchling and put it into the Evolution Flower for the first time. Chapters 7 & 8 should be no problem. Now I have a couple days to breed what I want. I decided to go for the Aquafox and failed with the first 2 attempts.

Feed Schedule D – 24,660 Apples to reach level 10 and 96,660 Apples total to reach level 15

To the players low on food, if you can at least raise the Hatchling to level 10, then you could complete Chapter 9 and earn 10 gems.

Sandybellee
03-24-16, 04:28 AM
I forgot to plant adventurnips this morning but that's no problem because it only takes two hours after the nexus nuts I planted finish. :p

So far so good. I'm going to try for Chocolate Rabbit today and tomorrow and leave the Racmoon breeding until the last minute.

ninasidstorm8
03-24-16, 08:06 AM
Chapter 7 went smoothly. I decided to feed my new Turtisle 15 times and throw it into the Evolution Flower and finish the last 5 feedings with an existing Turtisle that is now at level 5. This will let me feed the new one 25 times for Chapter 8 without going through another Evolution step.

I figure I have the rest of the day to breed what I want before trying for the Racmoon. My biggest fear is that I will finally breed an overdue Super Rare while going for a Racmoon since there are no breedable Dark/Earth animals that I don't already have.

JeffW60
03-24-16, 08:37 AM
No problems with chapter 7. Made a 2nd attempt at the chocolate rabbit and got the expected Armordillo. I'll make another attempt later this evening.

tuffyjkitten
03-24-16, 01:11 PM
Hubby got me the Hatchling this morning. So glad I got 2 Chocolate Rabbits last year and don't need to worry about it now.

melissab31
03-24-16, 01:49 PM
Just placed rock rhino Lv 15 and dream bat Lv 5 got a 9 hour breed time hoping it's a racmoon :o

ninasidstorm8
03-24-16, 02:10 PM
Just placed rock rhino Lv 15 and dream bat Lv 5 got a 9 hour breed time hoping it's a racmoon :o

Racmoon is the only animal from that combination with a 9 hour timer. Congratulations!!!

melissab31
03-24-16, 02:17 PM
Racmoon is the only animal from that combination with a 9 hour timer. Congratulations!!!

Thank you and best of luck to you too :)

tckelekia
03-24-16, 05:15 PM
Quick question, I'll be out of town this weekend so I want to do things as efficiently as possible. I have Racmoon ready to put on the nest on both my games. Does hatching mean I have to wait to put it on the nest or does hatching count as well when you remove it from the nest and place it in a habitat? I thought both counted as hatch but I just wanted to make sure before I move them to the nest too early and have to start all over again!

JeffW60
03-24-16, 05:48 PM
Chapters 8 and 9 should go smoothly. The one thing that had me a bit worried was the racmoon. I was very lucky to get the Ranguin and Turtisle on the first try, so I was worried my luck would run out with the racmoon. So I decided to go ahead and start breeding for it. I didn't want to wait too late then have problems and have to scramble for it. As luck would have it I got the Racmoon on the first try. With that done it looks like the rest of the storybook will go smoothly.

MelodicStars
03-24-16, 07:29 PM
Does anyone know how many Easter baskets you would get from planting a certain crop?

stellasfairyland
03-24-16, 09:34 PM
Please don't throw rocks at me. LoL.

I really need two reliable gem traders. Must be able to trade on a daily basis. I live on the west coast and usually send out gems in the mornings. My id is StellasFairyLand. Please leave yours here. I will confirm our trader relationship by leaving a comment. I will check the forum often for the next two days for potential partners. Thank you for reading and happy breeding. My forest name is Twinkle Twirl 🌹

LauraGSJK
03-24-16, 10:05 PM
Quick question, I'll be out of town this weekend so I want to do things as efficiently as possible. I have Racmoon ready to put on the nest on both my games. Does hatching mean I have to wait to put it on the nest or does hatching count as well when you remove it from the nest and place it in a habitat? I thought both counted as hatch but I just wanted to make sure before I move them to the nest too early and have to start all over again!

You are correct. From past experience, moving from breeding & moving from the nest to a habitat both count as hatching when it comes to Storybook Adventures. Good luck, have fun, & I hope you have a good trip this weekend! :)

LauraGSJK
03-24-16, 10:08 PM

I really need two reliable gem traders. Must be able to trade on a daily basis. I live on the west coast and usually send out gems in the mornings. My id is StellasFairyLand. Please leave yours here. I will confirm our trader relationship by leaving a comment. I will check the forum often for the next two days for potential partners. Thank you for reading and happy breeding

Hi Stella. I too need a daily gem gifter to exchange gifts with. All of a sudden my two regular traders quit (at the same exact time). Please let me know. ID is same as shown here. Forest is called Laura's Livery. Thanks either way! Good luck with the Storybook Adventure. :)

stellasfairyland
03-24-16, 10:19 PM
Thank you so much, Laura. I've got your invite and will start trading tomorrow. I have maxed my gems out today. 💃🏻

MelodicStars
03-24-16, 11:28 PM

I really need two reliable gem traders. Must be able to trade on a daily basis. I live on the west coast and usually send out gems in the mornings. My id is StellasFairyLand. Please leave yours here. I will confirm our trader relationship by leaving a comment. I will check the forum often for the next two days for potential partners. Thank you for reading and happy breeding. My forest name is Twinkle Twirl 🌹
Hey! If you're still looking for a gem trader I can fill you in. One of my neighbors stopped trading me gems as well. I'll send you an invite!
Edit: I'm pretty sure an admin is going to delete these posts about gem trading since it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Next time, if you need anything, try posting on the respective thread! :)

transberry
03-25-16, 01:04 AM

I really need two reliable gem traders. Must be able to trade on a daily basis. I live on the west coast and usually send out gems in the mornings. My id is StellasFairyLand. Please leave yours here. I will confirm our trader relationship by leaving a comment. I will check the forum often for the next two days for potential partners. Thank you for reading and happy breeding. My forest name is Twinkle Twirl 

I'm mountain time but would love another gem trader

Transberry is my id

natxjkkggg
03-25-16, 01:07 AM
Hello chocolate5141,
We get 1 easter basket per one hour food!!

debrasbistro
03-25-16, 01:36 AM
Was coming to post that I got 1 Easter basket per hour, so you can plan ahead. Got my Racmoon ready and Hatchling at 15.

kelekia21
03-25-16, 01:39 AM
You are correct. From past experience, moving from breeding & moving from the nest to a habitat both count as hatching when it comes to Storybook Adventures. Good luck, have fun, & I hope you have a good trip this weekend! :)

Thanks so much! :)

ogreve
03-25-16, 02:41 AM
Alright, I used the full length of the Obsidian Cyclops' breeding time as follows (completely unsped):
-Hatch Turtisle
-Hatch Hatchling
-Hatch Bead Steed
-Hatch Orca Snail

Those four animals amounted to about 48 hours of hatching time, IIRC, but as the Cyclops finished breeding when it was 5 a.m. here, that all played out nicely. And.... I wanted to hatch Bead Steed and the Orca Snail and chose those two animals as their hatching times were convenient and as I now finally bit the bullet on a "redesign part" of my forest that I had been playing with for a long time. To those familiar with my forest: the Big Dark Cove in front of Ember's Lava Lagoon now no longer houses 3 Ladypugs, but only 1. The newly hatched ones are in there, but the difference in sizes between the L10 Ladypug and the L1 Bead Steed and Orca Snail looks really bad. I hope both of these animals get substantially bigger when I raise them. Ironically enough I currently have an empty spot in the forest to which I expanded earlier this week and where I had wanted to put the currently on sale habitat. That plan has been put on hold though until at least tonight, as I really like that Goldscale.

Fortunately after moving the Cyclops to the nest, the next breeding with my L15 CU + a Racmoon gave the desired (well, rather, 'needed') 9 hours timer, so that worked out correctly. The rest of the storybook is currently on track, but as the Cyclops' hatching takes 45 hours, and I love to fully sit out those gem animal eggs, tomorrow I'll fall behind a bit. It should be possible to catch up on day 10 without spending gems, I think. :P

natxjkkggg
03-25-16, 04:53 AM
Hello Olaf,
Here a picture of bead steed Level 11 in relationship to my Olaf (goldlion)29670
And orca snail Level 1029671

ogreve
03-25-16, 05:17 AM
Hello Olaf,
Here a picture of bead steed Level 11 in relationship to my Olaf (goldlion)
And orca snail Level 10

Thanks!
That appears to look much better than the teeny weeny tiny baby form of those animals right next to the (in comparison) grotesque looking level 10 Ladypug. :P
BTW: Cool name for your Gold Lion... ;)

BiggerBubbles
03-25-16, 07:26 AM
For those of us who do not have the gems to buy a special habitat, what type is the Easter Bunny pls so I can plan ahead?

GanleeKalinae
03-25-16, 07:28 AM
For those of us who do not have the gems to buy a special habitat, what type is the Easter Bunny pls so I can plan ahead?

Easter bunny is water/earth :D

BiggerBubbles
03-25-16, 07:51 AM
Easter bunny is water/earth :D

Thanks so much for replying

ninasidstorm8
03-25-16, 08:17 AM
It looks like this will be the easiest Storybook for me so far. I just completed Chapter 8. Earlier this morning I was able to breed a Racmoon that is currently in my Breeding Den on the first try. My biggest fear was that I would breed an overdue Super Rare trying to breed the Racmoon . I have an 11 hour timer currently on the nest. I will be able to move the Racmoon to the Nest this evening and it will hatch overnight, so it will be ready first thing tomorrow morning. I don't see any issues completing the remaining tasks as long as I don't hatch the Racmoon too early.

I already have the Hatchling at level 15, so except for a couple special crops to plant and a round of feeding the Racmoon, I can now return to normal play.

I bred the Rainguin on my second try and the Turtisle and Racmoon on the first try. I hope the Storybook is going well for everyone else.

stellasfairyland
03-25-16, 08:36 AM
I wish I can whisper to you, so I don't get in trouble by posting in the wrong forum. Alas, this will be the last post from me. I've accepted your invite, Star Forest. My trade to you will start tomorrow. Thank you so much!!!!

stellasfairyland
03-25-16, 08:39 AM
Hey! If you're still looking for a gem trader I can fill you in. One of my neighbors stopped trading me gems as well. I'll send you an invite!
Edit: I'm pretty sure an admin is going to delete these posts about gem trading since it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Next time, if you need anything, try posting on the respective thread! :)

I wish I can whisper to you, so I don't get in trouble by posting in the wrong forum. Alas, this will be the last post from me. I've accepted your invite, Star Forest. My trade to you will start tomorrow. Thank you so much!!!!

MelodicStars
03-25-16, 10:37 AM
Hello chocolate5141,
We get 1 easter basket per one hour food!!
Ok! Thanks :)

Sandybellee
03-25-16, 12:24 PM
I've had 4 rares in a row trying for the Chocolate Rabbit. Now I don't want to try for a Racmoon because the next one might be a Gargolem with the way it's going. But I need to hatch a Racmoon tomorrow or skip for 25 gems.

Also, my Hatchling is still on level 10 because I'm still a bit undecided whether to go for the Bunny. It would be very lovely in a habitat with the Chocolate Rabbit... (Can you tell I'm a bit obsessed with the Chocolate Rabbit?? :D :p )

CoodieBug
03-25-16, 05:10 PM
Can you believe TL would award an egg display that can't be used by most of us because of lack of space! Would have been nicer if it took up one or two little blocks!!! It takes so long to clear another area!

Mollydolly777
03-25-16, 06:20 PM
Can someone please tell me where the thread for the last storybook adventure is and the name of the thread? For some reason I'm jut not finding it... thanks!!! =)

GanleeKalinae
03-25-16, 07:13 PM
Can someone please tell me where the thread for the last storybook adventure is and the name of the thread? For some reason I'm jut not finding it... thanks!!! =)
The last one was the Hoooded Robin Storybook Adventure :D

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89234-Hooded-Robin-Storybook-Adventure!

Buttercup0001
03-25-16, 07:51 PM
Just an update on how the story book is going for me. After hatching the Turtisle (took 4 fails to get the egg), I placed my Crystal Unicorn and Pygmy Girraffe, hoping for an Ultra Rare hybrid, I got a 9 hour breeding time, Racmoon, which is needed for chapter 9. The egg has now been sitting on the nest for the last 2 days. I didn't want to hatch it, as knowing my luck I'd probably get every other dark/earth hybrid other than a Racmoon. I have been extremely careful not to hatch it for the last 2 days. I'll be starting chapter 9 in a few hours so it's going to be such a relief to finally hatch it and start breeding for an UR, once the act comes up. Apart from that, chapters 7 and 8 haven't caused me any grief.
Good luck all.

Sandybellee
03-26-16, 02:53 AM
Well, I decided to skip hatching a Racmoon with 25 gems because now I have 5 rares in a row trying for the Chocolate Rabbit. This way I can keep trying for the rabbit without interruption and since we get 10 gems for chapter 9, the real cost is 15 gems. That's not too bad for the Easter Bunny.

Edit: Can anyone confirm how many times we need to feed a Racmoon in ch 10? On page 1 it says 20 times but I just noticed that elsewhere it says 30 times. If it's 30, I wasted the gems because I can only feed mine 25 times.

If it's 30 I'm not throwing good gems after bad. Chocolate Rabbit will just need to find another friend for it's posse.

natxjkkggg
03-26-16, 03:17 AM
correction ist really strange. In our Forum it is called 20 Times but in two others it is 30 times!!!!?????

Silverrain1
03-26-16, 03:31 AM
Well my first try for turtisle is 8 hours. Not a good start. Iv got a chocolate rabbit fail in the nest at 12 hours (guess who that is) so I'll need to wait that out before I can move my turtisle fail over an try again

catlicja
03-26-16, 06:02 AM
I've managed to hatch needed animals 1st try, lucky me. But I'm really low on food, my Hatchling is only 13, I'm battling like crazy for food, but I think I won't be able to raise him to 15. So no bunny :(

Silverrain1
03-26-16, 06:20 AM
Good luck gathering. If you have the time (and patience) u could try constantly planting apples and pears, u get much more for your money but it will take time

Mollydolly777
03-26-16, 07:05 AM
st
The last one was the Hoooded Robin Storybook Adventure :D

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89234-Hooded-Robin-Storybook-Adventure!

Thanks for the info... it was in the game guide section as opposed to the regular discussion section as this thread is in.

I do have another question regarding this adventure... Everything has gone smoothly, bred what was needed on the first try. I just moved my Racmoon off the den and onto the nest before the prompt. Ooops, did I screw up? Do I need to breed another & leave it on the breeding den until instructed to hatch one, or will it still count?

Sandybellee
03-26-16, 07:21 AM
Well, I decided to skip hatching a Racmoon with 25 gems because now I have 5 rares in a row trying for the Chocolate Rabbit. This way I can keep trying for the rabbit without interruption and since we get 10 gems for chapter 9, the real cost is 15 gems. That's not too bad for the Easter Bunny.

Edit: Can anyone confirm how many times we need to feed a Racmoon in ch 10? On page 1 it says 20 times but I just noticed that elsewhere it says 30 times. If it's 30, I wasted the gems because I can only feed mine 25 times.

If it's 30 I'm not throwing good gems after bad. Chocolate Rabbit will just need to find another friend for it's posse.

Good news! I've been shown a picture that confirms it is 20 times! Phew! :)

ninasidstorm8
03-26-16, 07:33 AM
Chapter 9 went smoothly. I decided to plant the Spell Melons overnight rather than my usual Nexus Nuts. My Hatchling was already at level 15 so Act 1 was completed immediately. I hatched my Racmoon and then harvested my farms to complete Chapter 9.

I don't expect any problems with Chapter 10. Since we only have to collect 35 Easter Baskets from harvesting, I probably won't do anything special for Chapter 10.

Sandybellee
03-26-16, 07:59 AM
Chapter 9 went smoothly. I decided to plant the Spell Melons overnight rather than my usual Nexus Nuts. My Hatchling was already at level 15 so Act 1 was completed immediately. I fed my level 5 Racmoon 25 times and then harvest my farms to complete Chapter 9.

I don't expect any problems with Chapter 10. Since we only have to collect 35 Easter Baskets from harvesting, I probably won't do anything special for Chapter 10.

Why did you feed your Racmoon in chapter 9? I didn't have a feeding step - it's coming in chapter 10.

ninasidstorm8
03-26-16, 08:28 AM
Why did you feed your Racmoon in chapter 9? I didn't have a feeding step - it's coming in chapter 10.

My mistake. I hatched my Racmoon. Must have been thinking about the Turstile when I was typing. Sorry for the confusion, I know you are concerned with the feeding the Racmoon. I corrected my post.

Sandybellee
03-26-16, 08:37 AM
My mistake. I hatched my Racmoon. Must have been thinking about the Turstile when I was typing. Sorry for the confusion, I know you are concerned with the feeding the Racmoon. I corrected my post.

Ok, good. :) I was already thinking maybe there are different requirements.

GC5410
03-26-16, 12:29 PM
I thought the requirement for "hatching" was when you moved an egg into the tree of life from the breeding garden. However, I just sold an egg from the tree of life and it counted as a "hatching", so I didn't need to move across the other egg waiting in the breeding garden. I guess that means either circumstance works? Probably old news for some here, but I didn't realise there was two different ways to "hatch" to meet the goal!

MaribouMay
03-26-16, 02:44 PM
I thought the requirement for "hatching" was when you moved an egg into the tree of life from the breeding garden. However, I just sold an egg from the tree of life and it counted as a "hatching", so I didn't need to move across the other egg waiting in the breeding garden. I guess that means either circumstance works? Probably old news for some here, but I didn't realise there was two different ways to "hatch" to meet the goal!

For these events both moving to the nest and hatching from the nest count as "hatch".

JeffW60
03-26-16, 03:12 PM
Chapter 9 went smoothly and I anticipate no problems completing the storybook. Finally got my den free and tried for a gem hybrid, and got an 18 hour breed time which is an elephantom. Which is not a bad fail for me since I don't have one.
Once I complete the storybook tomorrow I think I'm going to take the next 72 hours and raise my CU to epic. I won't breed anything and will use that time to bring a few animals out of storage, like my Maid Marien, Sheriff of Naughtyham and Georaffe. Maybe something else if I have the time.

catlicja
03-26-16, 11:55 PM
Good luck gathering. If you have the time (and patience) u could try constantly planting apples and pears, u get much more for your money but it will take time

Thank you, thank you, I did it, yeey, it worked :))
He's now in the flower, what a relief :) But now I have to gather some food for racmoon :)

Sandybellee
03-27-16, 01:20 AM
Ok, only Easter baskets left to gather for chapter 10! I planted Nexus Nuts which will be ready in 5 hours and then I'll plant Charm Cherries. That should give me the needed 35 baskets. Hatchling is already level 15.

debrasbistro
03-27-16, 02:26 AM
Easter bunny's on the nest. Thanks for a cool Storybook Adventure and GLTA. Happy Easter!

24 hours to hatch

Silverrain1
03-27-16, 02:28 AM
Thank you, thank you, I did it, yeey, it worked :))
He's now in the flower, what a relief :) But now I have to gather some food for racmoon :)

Your very welcome, feeding the racmoon shouldnt require too much food so you have totally got this covered!
Iv just moved hatchling to the nest and have just started chapter 7. Going ok so far, got turtisle on second attempt, hopefully when the time comes I get my racmoon easily enough

natxjkkggg
03-27-16, 03:28 AM
I can confirm You have to feed racmoon 20 Times.29706

Silverrain1
03-27-16, 05:47 AM
Had a bit of a delay today as I couldn't put hatchling on the nest until my last animal finished off, then had to wait till it had hatched to evolve it to level 4. It's in the flower now and will wait a bit to put my adventurnips in the farms so they will be ready at the same time. Then I need to feed my turtisle. I only have the one as my other one is at level 15. So I will need to feed it 15 times then put it in the flower to evolve and then get my last feedings in. So depending how late I can face staying up tonight I will either finish this chapter late tonight or first thing tomorrow. Either way I dnt c it being a big problem. I have a decent food supply and after turtisle evolution will get hatchling back in and continue food collecting for racmoon and turtisle feeding and collection of Easter baskets etc.

Thatsmylucy
03-27-16, 06:27 AM

Feed Schedule D ? 24,660 Apples to reach level 10 and 96,660 Apples total to reach level 15

Is it 72,000 apples to go from level 10 to 15 or the 96,660?

Sandybellee
03-27-16, 07:08 AM
Done! Easter Bunny is safely in storage. Happy Easter everyone! :)

ninasidstorm8
03-27-16, 07:23 AM
Is it 72,000 apples to go from level 10 to 15 or the 96,660?

Once you reach level 10, it will take an additional 72,000 Apples to reach level 15.

Doompicnic
03-27-16, 07:35 AM
Does anyone know how much food it takes to feed racamoon 20 times? Im wondering if I will have enough.

ninasidstorm8
03-27-16, 07:48 AM
Does anyone know how much food it takes to feed racamoon 20 times? Im wondering if I will have enough.

It matters what level your Racmoon is currently at. Feeding a Racmoon 20 times will raise it 4 levels (5 feedings/level).
Raise from Level 1 - 2 = 5
Raise from Level 2 - 3 = 20
Raise from Level 3 - 4 = 40
Need to Evolve
Raise from Level 4 - 5 = 100

So to raise a Racmoon from baby to the start of level 5 (20 feedings) is 5 + 20 + 40 + 100 = 165 Apples.

Buttercup0001
03-27-16, 10:52 AM
Story book completed and Easter Bunny in storage.

Silverrain1
03-27-16, 11:32 AM
Spent some gems so I'm ready for chapter 8 tomorrow

Doompicnic
03-27-16, 11:41 AM
It matters what level your Racmoon is currently at. Feeding a Racmoon 20 times will raise it 4 levels (5 feedings/level).
Raise from Level 1 - 2 = 5
Raise from Level 2 - 3 = 20
Raise from Level 3 - 4 = 40
Need to Evolve
Raise from Level 4 - 5 = 100

So to raise a Racmoon from baby to the start of level 5 (20 feedings) is 5 + 20 + 40 + 100 = 165 Apples.

Thank you so much for your help :)

jojopeanut
03-27-16, 12:09 PM
Finished put the bunny egg on the nest. I don't know if it's posted haven't read through the whole thread. But it's 24HRS to hatch.

ninasidstorm8
03-27-16, 12:17 PM
Finished up Chapter 10 with a little over 12 hours left and the Easter Bunny is safely in storage. I decided to slow play this one and evolved my Racmoon to level 4 (6 hours) to finish the feeding rather than feed my other baby Racmoon. I didn't do anything special except that after an hour in the Evolution Flower, I planted a crop of Nexus Nuts on each of my 6 farms. After the Racmoon finished it's time in the Flower, I finished the last 5 feedings and harvested my Nexus Nuts. Planted some Charm Cherries and harvested them an hour later to finish up collecting the Easter Baskets. Since my Hatchling was already at level 15, Chapter 10 was done and I was awarded the Easter Bunny.

Good luck to everyone still trying to complete the Adventure. I found this one the easiest of all.

Thatsmylucy
03-27-16, 12:25 PM
Once you reach level 10, it will take an additional 72,000 Apples to reach level 15.

Thank you so much. I should make it then with my second account. I have 70,600 with 11 hours left. I Deff got this. Lol

JeffW60
03-27-16, 01:00 PM
Just finished the storybook and the Easter bunny is in storage. Now my focus will be to raise my CU up to epic. That will take 3 full days. I'm not going to breed anything during that time, instead I'm going to take that time and bring as many animals as possible out of storage to the nest. I have 4 spots cleared for expansion . I'll use one if one of the celestial habitats go on sale, and I'll probably add another habitat in the next week.

Thatsmylucy
03-27-16, 03:01 PM

Can anyone else verify this. My daughter says it's more than 72,000 to go from level 10 to 15 for hatchling. I don't want to use all of my apples & find out I don't have enough.

It's actually 80,000. If you've evolved to level 10 it takes 80,000 to go to level 15 for anyone else who's wondering.

LauraGSJK
03-27-16, 09:51 PM
Story book completed and Easter Bunny in storage.

Congratulations! Me too (this morning). Good luck to those still working on the storybook! I thought I wasn't going to make it. I had trouble breeding the Racmoon. Had that same trouble last Storybook, with the Solar Simian, I think it was called. It left me wayyy behind. Not quite so bad this time. :). Good luck, once again. I hope everyone has a hopping good time!! (Bad pun, sorry, I couldn't resist). =^..^=

LauraGSJK
03-27-16, 09:57 PM
Thanks so much! :)

You are very welcome! Sorry it took me so long to reply. How was your trip?

AliceWinter24
03-28-16, 06:14 AM
Trying for racmoon, 1. try: 13 hours, 2.try: 16 hours. This could be interesting. Or failure :eek:

transberry
03-28-16, 05:46 PM
Trying for racmoon, 1. try: 13 hours, 2.try: 16 hours. This could be interesting. Or failure :eek:

Didn't log in much yesterday so lost a full day, raccoon is brewing he was my 2nd try

But I will have to spend diamonds to buy food to finish feeding everone

LavaMagic
03-29-16, 06:21 AM
I accidentally put my Racmoon in the nest. Will it count when taking it from there or only from the Breeding Den? Thanks.

natxjkkggg
03-29-16, 06:28 AM
It would have had counted if You did this step exact at that Point when it is called.if You had put in in the Nest before it was called by the storybook You had to envolve Your racmoon and it counted when You put it in the Habitat. Both Steps count if they are done at the right Moment.

AliceWinter24
03-29-16, 06:37 AM

Managed to get it on my 3. try, but won't be able to move it onto the nest until tomorrow, which is my last day. So we'll see if it's possible to finish the last two days within 24 hours.

tatianasmiles
03-29-16, 09:26 AM
I accidentally put my Racmoon in the nest. Will it count when taking it from there or only from the Breeding Den? Thanks.

Hi, did the same thing and was so mad. But it still counted it when I hatched it from the nest. Yay!

transberry
03-29-16, 11:31 AM
Hi, did the same thing and was so mad. But it still counted it when I hatched it from the nest. Yay!

I had to buy diamonds to get food, had enough saved diamonds for most of the food but needed 5 more feeds on level 14 at 4800 each

It seems I used way more than 80,000 to feed these all to the levels needed

I'm so sick of having to sell level 10 or higher animals to hatch new one just to feed it nearly back to same level

But bunny is cute

I have 12 hours left, waiting 5 for spell melons, than feed raccoon, than gather baskets and adventure turnips hoping I make it

I lost a day somewhere and now only 12 hours to do all of day 10

rasike
03-29-16, 02:34 PM
I have the 10th day of the adventure before me, but I did a stupid thing. I was so happy to see the event with Aries (which is my zodiac sign; I have a birthday today), that I planted 20 hour crops tonight and totally forgot about the adventurnips :( I hope I can still solve the issue without using gems. I am planning to harvest only 3 plots of my 20 hour crops when they will be ready, and then to plant the adventurnips twice. I am not sure if the adventurnips are 2 hour crops. Could someone confirm that? Thank you!

GanleeKalinae
03-29-16, 02:36 PM
Yes, the adventurnips are two hours :D

ninasidstorm8
03-29-16, 02:49 PM
I have the 10th day of the adventure before me, but I did a stupid thing. I was so happy to see the event with Aries (which is my zodiac sign; I have a birthday today), that I planted 20 hour crops tonight and totally forgot about the adventurnips :( I hope I can still solve the issue without using gems. I am planning to harvest only 3 plots of my 20 hour crops when they will be ready, and then to plant the adventurnips twice. I am not sure if the adventurnips are 2 hour crops. Could someone confirm that? Thank you!

As has already been posted, Adventurnips take two hours. Also remember that to feed a baby Racmoon 20 times will require a 6 hour turn in the Evolution Flower to get it from level 3 to level 4.

rasike
03-30-16, 06:01 AM
As has already been posted, Adventurnips take two hours. Also remember that to feed a baby Racmoon 20 times will require a 6 hour turn in the Evolution Flower to get it from level 3 to level 4.
Thank you very much for the confirmation. Luckily I have two level 1 Racmoons, so I will not have to wait 6 hours. Now I'm waiting till my 20 hour crops will be ready, so I will be able to plant Adventurnips for the first step of the quest.