Day 4: 673
Day 5: 841
Day 6: 1010
Day 7: 1178
Day 8: 1346
Day 9: 1514
Day 10: 1682
Day 11: 1850

Day 3 just ended at reset, 10:30am Pacific Daylight time, so you need to have at least 505 clovers. Good luck!

you should collect Lucky clover from :
- Hatching dragons from your Nest(if you don't have any egg to hatch on nest yust buy water or air dragon to fill in the spot,try not to leave nest empty)
- Harvesting food at your Farms ( plant all the time)
- Completing a special quest at the Quest Outpost
- Fighting in the Battle Arena
- Collecting Pot o' Luck (collect every 4 houers)
if you do that regullary, you should collect enough clovers in time to earn individual prizes.don't waste time if you don't have to. good luck! this is really fun event!!!
even when you collect enough clovers for individual prize keep going to collect for community prize .

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29535&d=1458323170 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29535&d=1458323170)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29536&d=1458323217 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29536&d=1458323217)

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY: lenasdiner

Individual Prizes

Irish Flag 300 Lucky Clover
Clover Patch 700 Lucky Clover
St. Patrick's Dragon 1,350 Lucky Clover
Pot of Gold Dragon 1,850 Lucky Clover

Community Prizes

Rainbow Path 40,000,000 Lucky Clover
Claddagh Circle 120,000,000 Lucky Clover
Shamrock Dragon 200,000,000 Lucky Clover
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See page 3 for dragon pics and info

freshfunin2008
03-18-16, 10:51 AM
Good luck everyone! Remember you should be expecting a Tales to start as soon as this one ends.

Sandybellee
03-18-16, 10:53 AM
Mmmkay... St. Patrick's Day is over already and Easter is coming soon. Why not an Easter theme?

Niire
03-18-16, 10:56 AM
*Runs around in circles, flailing and squealing in delight!!*

It's got Celtic elements!!! It's not 100% Celtic, but its so pretty! Evil FlatFoot, you got me to buy 2 habitats! :p And put the triquetra on the 450 gold thing I never buy, so I won't have that pretty... :(

I should stop running, before my leg gives out randomly and I break my hip! :p

TwinkleTwiny
03-18-16, 11:02 AM
I was really expecting a world event, we always have a tales, world event, tournament now, i like it better !

tromalyt
03-18-16, 11:03 AM
umm... I won a battle at the tournament and I did not receive any lucky clover, I got an egg but no clover.

Is it the way it is supposed to work?

lnztrekfan
03-18-16, 11:04 AM
I also noticed 2 really cute habitats on sale! For 100 gems! And 250!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29539&d=1458324274 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29539&d=1458324274)

Niire
03-18-16, 11:10 AM
Yeah, I bought both, lol. Um, prolly TMI, but I am actually Irish Celtic Pagan, so seeing all of this, I am a happy camper!! Broke my no big spending rule when i got those, too. I'd LOVE that 450 gold item just for deco, but I can't afford to part with that much gold. I'd spend a bunch of coins on it though, after the event is done! <3

Edit...ALSO boosted breeding weekend, and a new Tinkerer dragon, who looks really awesome (sorta steampunkish).

kooky panda
03-18-16, 11:20 AM
umm... I won a battle at the tournament and I did not receive any lucky clover, I got an egg but no clover.

Same thing happened to me.
I will check on this.

lenasdinner
03-18-16, 11:29 AM

diden't get eather,probobly because turnament was going before the event started ,and its not registred to get lucky clover in the midle of the turnament,just like we don't get them if turnaments starts right when the events are at the end.

FlatFoot
03-18-16, 11:32 AM
*Runs around in circles, flailing and squealing in delight!!*

It's got Celtic elements!!! It's not 100% Celtic, but its so pretty! Evil FlatFoot, you got me to buy 2 habitats! :p And put the triquetra on the 450 gold thing I never buy, so I won't have that pretty... :(

I should stop running, before my leg gives out randomly and I break my hip! :p

I told you there was still time :p

Niire
03-18-16, 11:34 AM
You did!! *bear hugs!!*

ievuxia
03-18-16, 11:54 AM
So how are we supposed to get those clovers? I finished a quest and didn't get one and still none from farming.

lenasdinner
03-18-16, 11:59 AM
So how are we supposed to get those clovers? I finished a quest and didn't get one and still none from farming.

I did get from farmin 1 houer,7 farms =7 clovers,so if you did harvest less than one houer you wont get it. my quest is curently with magic,so don't know jet witch one is for sending for clovers,maybe someone else can say about that

Hawk1
03-18-16, 12:02 PM
I got an egg and clover from battle arena but I'm finished with Colossal tournament....thanks Flatfoot for a very cool dragon, Colossal is sitting on my nest now.

jim23cash
03-18-16, 12:11 PM
I got an egg and clover from battle arena but I'm finished with Colossal tournament....thanks Flatfoot for a very cool dragon, Colossal is sitting on my nest now.

Yep, I just finished a battle and got egg and clover, too. I finished Tournament yesterday, so that must be the trick.
Flatfoot,your designs are very intricate and lovely. Great work! Thank you! :D Annie

jim23cash
03-18-16, 12:17 PM

There is a special quest for clovers, using Forest Dragon. It's at the bottom of the list.
If you plant food for less than one hour, you usually don't get any collectible items. It's usually 1 hour= 1 collectible item. If you play often, plant one hour crops, if you don't, you can plant 20 hour crops, and get 20 items per farm once a day. I usually try for 4 of the 5 hour crops, and a few one hour crops, if I can.
Don't forget to place your "Pot of Luck" as soon as you earn it. It will provide 4 items every four hours.
Usually there is a post on the first page for people new to these events. If it's not there yet, check back later to see if it has been posted. Good luck! :D Annie

lady_saphira
03-18-16, 12:23 PM

This same thing just happened to me...

DragonPhoenix6
03-18-16, 12:38 PM
Same here, I already won a battle and got no lucky clover :(

DragonPhoenix6
03-18-16, 12:49 PM
I still haven't finish the tournament for the Colossal Dragon though, will wait and see if after the tournament I will start earning lucky clovers for winning battles...

Storm ID: DragonPhoenix6
Island Name: Ellesmera
Level 97
105 unique dragons
Diamonds & Hybrids (6): Diamond, Infinity, Crusader, Quetzal, Gold, Prism
Champions (2): Chariot, Prize Fighter

Please feel free to add me as your neighbour :D

Grizzy91810
03-18-16, 12:50 PM
I am so excited about this world event!

DragonPhoenix6
03-18-16, 12:52 PM
Does anyone knows how many lucky clovers we need in order to win each one of the dragons?

Natasha_07
03-18-16, 12:56 PM
They brought back the four leaf forest, maybe I should get a third but I want the new one too...! Tough decision when spending gold, LOL!

lenasdinner
03-18-16, 12:59 PM
Individual Prizes

Irish Flag 300 Lucky Clover
Clover Patch 700 Lucky Clover
St. Patrick's Dragon 1,350 Lucky Clover
Pot of Gold Dragon 1,850 Lucky Clover

Community Prizes

Rainbow Path 40,000,000 Lucky Clover
Claddagh Circle 120,000,000 Lucky Clover
Shamrock Dragon 200,000,000 Lucky Clover
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

St. Patrick's Dragon

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Yellow Green Red
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 800 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 75 Exp

Pot of Gold Dragon

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Rainbow Black Yellow
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Black Sands, Yellow Plateau
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 435 Exp

Shamrock Dragon

Rarity: Rare
Type: White Green
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Buying Price: 500 Gold
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 60 Exp

MaribouMay
03-18-16, 01:05 PM
I did get from farmin 1 houer,7 farms =7 clovers,so if you did harvest less than one houer you wont get it. my quest is curently with magic,so don't know jet witch one is for sending for clovers,maybe someone else can say about that

I regularly plant 10 minute crops during World Events and I get items (in this case lucky clovers). I usually get one or two (sometimes 3 or 4, sometimes 0) each time I harvest from my 7 farms. If I plant 4-5 times per hour I do as well with minute crops as I would with 1 hour crops. I have data if anyone is interested.

random59
03-18-16, 01:06 PM
Just completed my second battle since the event started and still no clover and it is in the information re world event, a bit odd!:confused:

MaribouMay
03-18-16, 01:11 PM
Just completed my second battle since the event started and still no clover and it is in the information re world event, a bit odd!:confused:

Was it a tournament battle? I finished the tournament this morning before the event started and have received clovers for battle wins.

nabooKat
03-18-16, 01:12 PM
Hi all I got to 25 and received my pot of gold but i didn't actually receive it. It's not anywhere in my storage and I haven't displayed it on my island has anyone else not received theirs. This all happened nearly two hours ago and still nothing. Thanks in advance.

lenasdinner
03-18-16, 01:14 PM
I regularly plant 10 minute crops during World Events and I get items (in this case lucky clovers). I usually get one or two (sometimes 3 or 4, sometimes 0) each time I harvest from my 7 farms. If I plant 4-5 times per hour I do as well with minute crops as I would with 1 hour crops. I have data if anyone is interested.

wooow you are the only one than!! never seen that anyone got any item from 10 min or less,at least 1 hour.if you get 3 or 4 from 10 min than you get more than if you plant 1 houer crop,dosen't make any sence sice you get just one from one houer.but if you get it.....you must be very lucky

DragonPhoenix6
03-18-16, 01:18 PM
Many thanks for the info Lenasdinner :)

Hey nabooKat that happened to me too and the way I found my pot of luck (pot of gold needs to be bought for 450 gold bars) was by clicking on my storage then clicking all at the top left corner, hope this helps

FlatFoot
03-18-16, 01:21 PM
Hi all I got to 25 and received my pot of gold but i didn't actually receive it. It's not anywhere in my storage and I haven't displayed it on my island has anyone else not received theirs. This all happened nearly two hours ago and still nothing. Thanks in advance.

It should show up when you look at the "ALL" tab.

freshfunin2008
03-18-16, 01:23 PM

I got mine. You may have to force close and reopen.

random59
03-18-16, 01:24 PM
Was it a tournament battle? I finished the tournament this morning before the event started and have received clovers for battle wins.
Yes it was, that probably explains it, thanks:o

hiabarara
03-18-16, 01:29 PM
Yay, World Event! Finally something I'm excited about :) (But they're really firing events at us like there's no tomorrow.)
And another one of those kettle dragons! I have a soft spot for these dragons :D (I still don't have a Cauldron, but I got Hot Chocolate with only a few tries.)

m545cli
03-18-16, 01:32 PM
Same thing happened to me.
I will check on this.

Same here....

hiabarara
03-18-16, 01:53 PM
The worst thing about the World Events is when you get your first price (the one that will continually give you more items) and you have to scroll through your whole storage to find it D: And it loads and loads and loads. And if you're unlucky then it crashes and you can go through it again.
Yes, I know, it's basically a first world problem :D But the storage is driving me nuts sometimes.

Natasha_07
03-18-16, 01:56 PM
The worst thing about the World Events is when you get your first price (the one that will continually give you more items) and you have to scroll through your whole storage to find it D: And it loads and loads and loads. And if you're unlucky then it crashes and you can go through it again.
Yes, I know, it's basically a first world problem :D But the storage is driving me nuts sometimes.

Adding more annoying to that, when you're playing on android and such happens all the time that you can't play strait 3 minutes before it crashing. LOL!

kooky panda
03-18-16, 02:10 PM

Once your current Battle Tournament is over , you will then start receiving the clovers! :D

Niire
03-18-16, 02:18 PM
Once your current Battle Tournament is over , you will then start receiving the clovers! :D

Thank you Kooky! :) I'd figured that was the case, but confirmation is great! <3

ievuxia
03-18-16, 02:29 PM
Thanks guys for all the info, I now have 18 clovers from farming (got some of them even from 3min food!) and also got 8 from an egg that I hatched.

Elspelsie
03-18-16, 02:41 PM
This is my first ever world event. Are there any useful things that one should keep in mind?

lenasdinner
03-18-16, 02:53 PM
have to say that Shamrock Dragon looks really impressive!! I love it!

lenasdinner
03-18-16, 02:58 PM
This is my first ever world event. Are there any useful things that one should keep in mind?

- Hatching dragons from your Nest(if you don't have any egg to hatch on nest yust buy water or air dragon to fill in the spot,try not to leave nest empty)
if you do that regullary, you should collect enough clovers in time to earn individual prizes.don't waste time if you don't have to. good luck! this is really fun event!!!
even when you collect enough clovers for individual prize keep going to collect for community prize .

hiabarara
03-18-16, 03:22 PM

Really great list. I just wanted to add that most people like to plant the 20 hour crop because you get clovers for every hour and if you plant the 20 hour crop you won't miss too many hours in between.

If you follow the list above then you should definitely be able to get all prizes :)

lenasdinner
03-18-16, 03:36 PM
Really great list. I just wanted to add that most people like to plant the 20 hour crop because you get clovers for every hour and if you plant the 20 hour crop you won't miss too many hours in between.

If you follow the list above then you should definitely be able to get all prizes :)

I use to collect 20 hour corp before,but sice I need a Lots of food I plant 5(diamondates) and 1(rushrooms) hour.anyway I'm in the game all the time.....:o

lisabandit2
03-18-16, 04:39 PM
I also haven't gotten clovers...3 battle wins only eggs?

Niire
03-18-16, 04:41 PM
If you're still fighting the tourney, you won't get clovers. The tourney started before the event.

Kennedward
03-18-16, 05:32 PM
The last dragon looks pretty cool, will probably finish this event 3 days or so ahead of deadline like always

kooky panda
03-18-16, 06:03 PM
I also haven't gotten clovers...3 battle wins only eggs?

If you're still fighting the tourney, you won't get clovers. The tourney started before the event.

When you finish your current tournament, then you will see clovers.

AudySpain
03-18-16, 06:08 PM
I knew there was a good reason to hold off on hatching all those prize dragons from other events and tournaments recently!

Kennedward
03-18-16, 09:56 PM
I knew there was a good reason to hold off on hatching all those prize dragons from other events and tournaments recently!

Good point, but you can still have more than enough to finish the event from just regular breeding, that's how I always got the last individual prize in all previous events

Sandybellee
03-19-16, 02:45 AM
I still haven't found any motivation within myself for this event - it feels like it's two weeks too late and we are moving on from the theme in all other S8 games. :p So I'll just see where I get with regular gameplay.

I'm glad so many seem to be very excited about it, though! :)

ievuxia
03-19-16, 05:34 AM
Does anyone know what's the minimum level to be able to start this event?

hiabarara
03-19-16, 05:45 AM
Does anyone know what's the minimum level to be able to start this event?

I think you need to be level 17.

ievuxia
03-19-16, 07:56 AM
I think you need to be level 17.

Thanks. I think my bf will have to skip this one then, he's only on level 12.

31aug2002
03-19-16, 12:59 PM
As per past world events the estimated number of items to be collected ranges between 160-165 per day. And the event usually runs for 15 days. Could someone pls confirm how many clovers needed for the final prize as this is a 10 day event ...

Najchi
03-19-16, 01:06 PM
There is info at page 3, it says 1850 clovers for final prize, which means around 168 per day (11 days event).

TwinkleTwiny
03-19-16, 03:36 PM
Oh we only get one Irish flag as a reward, I was hoping to have at least 2

SAMSGRANNY
03-19-16, 04:00 PM
Was told I won the pot o luck yesterday and irish flag today but neither have shown up in my storage. Am playing on a samsung tablet android. What gives?

Niire
03-19-16, 04:54 PM
Was told I won the pot o luck yesterday and irish flag today but neither have shown up in my storage. Am playing on a samsung tablet android. What gives?

Check your storage under the "All" tab. They don't divide out nicely sometimes. :)

Hope that helps! <3

Pssst FlatFoot, add that triquetra labaled pot onto the Pot o Luck, please? *Makes sad puppy dog eyes that end up just looking weird*

ievuxia
03-19-16, 05:13 PM
As per past world events the estimated number of items to be collected ranges between 160-165 per day. And the event usually runs for 15 days. Could someone pls confirm how many clovers needed for the final prize as this is a 10 day event ...

Wow, 160-165 items per day, that's a lot! How do you manage to collect that many? I've only managed to collect 100 clovers today. And I've been doing everything I can. Farming all the time, doing the special quest for clovers, collecting them from the pot every 4hours and hatching eggs.. I hope I'll at least be able to get the st. Patrick's dragon.. :/

roguebee
03-19-16, 08:51 PM
Wow, 160-165 items per day, that's a lot! How do you manage to collect that many? I've only managed to collect 100 clovers today. And I've been doing everything I can. Farming all the time, doing the special quest for clovers, collecting them from the pot every 4hours and hatching eggs.. I hope I'll at least be able to get the st. Patrick's dragon.. :/

I don't now what types and how many farms you have. 7 large farms is the key to completing the event. You can have them working over night. I tend to plant 20 hr crops, then follow with 5 hrs, then another 20 hrs. That tends to keep the farms running at maximum although I do sacrifice food production. If you do just that, you can earn 168 clovers per day.

MaribouMay
03-19-16, 09:46 PM

This event requires about 168 clovers per day. Do you buy eggs to fill time gaps on your nest? You can buy Air (2 hours) and Water (12 hours) for coins. The biggest source of clovers will be farming; keep those farms growing food at all times. And, don't forget about battling. You can earn 1 clover for each battle, 2 if there is a tournament.

sam204
03-19-16, 10:09 PM

You must analyse your collection of Clovers and you will find out where you are lagging !
1) Harvesting Plants -- you get one clover per hour . Plan your Farms such that you use them for 24 hrs uninterrupted -- Depending your own schedules and how many Farms you have ! If you have 7 Farms. and you can use 24 hrs , You can get max 24x 7 = 168 per day .
However this being most ideal , you should at least get min 20 x 6 if you have only 6 Farms , though 7 is most ideal ! So min 120 to max 168 .
2) Hatching eggs --Normally you must get 20 min per day . If you have more nests ,buy Water or Air dragon continuously such that you don't have to wait when breeding gets over So you can get Min 20 to max 50 or even more per day
3) Quest -- 4 every 3 hr -- Min 20 Max 24 / day
4) pot o Luck - Min 16Max 20 / day
5) Battles -- Min 5. Max 10 or more
So you can see that you can get Min 181to Max 272 ( or even more ) per day . You must plan your Target and plan your programme. You will have no difficulty at all ! Best Of Luck

ievuxia
03-20-16, 12:14 AM
Thank you all for the help, I appreciate it! I am on level 24 so I don't have a battle arena yet. I have 6 farms, 3 of which are the smallest so they can only produce 1 hour food over night, so I guess that's where I lose most clovers - if all of my farms were bigger, I would get many more clovers. I keep farming 1hour food on those small farms all the time in the daytime though. I have one nest and I'm hatching eggs all the time without gaps too. But if an egg finishes hatching in the middle of the night, I can't start hatching another and here comes the gap too.

Sam204 - you can't get that many clovers if you sleep at night, lol. I don't play when I sleep ;)

sam204
03-20-16, 12:37 AM
Thank you all for the help, I appreciate it! I am on level 24 so I don't have a battle arena yet. I have 6 farms, 3 of which are the smallest so they can only produce 1 hour food over night, so I guess that's where I lose most clovers - if all of my farms were bigger, I would get many more clovers. I keep farming 1hour food on those small farms all the time in the daytime though. I have one nest and I'm hatching eggs all the time without gaps too. But if an egg finishes hatching in the middle of the night, I can't start hatching another and here comes the gap too.

Sam204 - you can't get that many clovers if you sleep at night, lol. I don't play when I sleep ;)

Most of the players including me get all the clovers particularly from farms even when we are sleeping since we plan longer , either 5 Hrs , 8 Hrs or 20 hrs plan so we don't lose even when we are sleeping ! You must seriously think of upgrading your farms if you wish to improve your collection !
Please remember that Farms are highest earners !

tammybfarm
03-20-16, 01:29 AM
My pot of luck is not giving any clovers and doesn't have a countdown.

Hepatu
03-20-16, 01:51 AM
So far i have 368 clovers and I have done nothing from the usual stuff I'm doing

roguebee
03-20-16, 07:51 AM
Collected from my farms this morning and I'm at 414 clovers.

persezabar
03-20-16, 08:16 AM
Now I'm in community... Have 515 clovers.

lenasdinner
03-20-16, 09:08 AM
Now I'm in community... Have 515 clovers.

you are fast! I'm on 463 clovers

ievuxia
03-20-16, 09:18 AM
Most of the players including me get all the clovers particularly from farms even when we are sleeping since we plan longer , either 5 Hrs , 8 Hrs or 20 hrs plan so we don't lose even when we are sleeping ! You must seriously think of upgrading your farms if you wish to improve your collection !
Please remember that Farms are highest earners !

I didn't have enough coins and space to upgrade all my farms, low level struggles, lol. I will do it as soon as I can though.
Yeah I understand that, I plant 8 hrs food on my bigger farms for the nights as well. I was talking about the pot and the quest, you can't get 20-24 clovers a day from them if you sleep at night, well unless you sleep like 4 hrs :)
I did a little math today and I should be able to collect enough clovers for the first dragon if I upgrade my farms today. Hooray! :)
Thanks for the help!

gisellepersad
03-20-16, 10:11 AM
Actually I get them too, I may not get them every time I plant the 10 min crops but if I plant 6 times in an hr I will get the clovers 3 or 4 times too so what this person is saying is true

Kennedward
03-20-16, 06:50 PM
388 now, going slowly but steadily

Elspelsie
03-20-16, 07:20 PM
Thx for da advice! Imma go and apply it. :)

Grizzy91810
03-20-16, 07:34 PM
I'm doing better this event. Last one took me 3 days to get to 300 items. This time it's day 2 and I'm at 430. Not quite enough for the day but there is still time to get to my goal of 510 items by day 3. :)

DeeDe99
03-20-16, 09:40 PM
If this Hidden Gem egg ever hatches, I'll be rolling in clover......

Grizzy91810
03-20-16, 10:46 PM
If this Hidden Gem egg ever hatches, I'll be rolling in clover......

I accidentally set dragons in the den that made a virtue. So it'll be 50 some hours now til I get clovers for it. In the mean time I'm buying water dragons to keep the nest warm. Lol

SAMSGRANNY
03-21-16, 04:35 AM
Check your storage under the "All" tab. They don't divide out nicely sometimes. :)

Hope that helps! <3

Pssst FlatFoot, add that triquetra labaled pot onto the Pot o Luck, please? *Makes sad puppy dog eyes that end up just looking weird*
Thx but no I checked under all for several days, wait...they just showed up ! Happy Dagons!

zyfazix
03-21-16, 06:28 AM
293 clovers. Since food is more important than the dragons in these event I'm continuing to grow 3 batches of Diamondates per day. I like the Emerald Isle habitat though, so will probably buy that

Kennedward
03-21-16, 07:11 AM
480 now

roguebee
03-21-16, 07:25 AM
I'm running well ahead of pace, just broke 600 clovers after collecting from the farms.

catlicja
03-21-16, 10:27 AM
Could someone please tell how many clovers should I have today to be on track? I'm totally lost

gail66
03-21-16, 10:46 AM
Still no pot of luck. On my second account. WERE IS IT ??????? come on this happens every time wait days. For it to appear. I got the flag but no pot off luck and I'm DEFFO not buying one for 150 gems.

freshfunin2008
03-21-16, 10:59 AM
Still no pot of luck. On my second account. WERE IS IT ??????? come on this happens every time wait days. For it to appear. I got the flag but no pot off luck and I'm DEFFO not buying one for 150 gems.

Try force closing your game. Look in storage under the ALL tab. It looks like a green thing if you have 100's of things in storage like I do it can be hard to find.

Hepatu
03-21-16, 11:47 AM
700 clovers. More useless junk to fill the storage with

catlicja
03-21-16, 12:13 PM
Thanks. I have 638, too little :/ But I upgraded one of my farms, so now I can do 20hrs crops. And my Prize Fighter is so useful, wins every battle and gives clover. Maybe it stick, we'll see...

TwinkleTwiny
03-21-16, 12:13 PM
700 clovers. More useless junk to fill the storage with

They will disappear at the end of the event :)

EDIT: sorry just understood that you were talking about the clover patch

MaribouMay
03-21-16, 12:22 PM
Could someone please tell how many clovers should I have today to be on track? I'm totally lost

Day 1: 169
Day 2: 337
Day 3: 505
Day 4: 673
Day 5: 841
Day 6: 1010
Day 7: 1178
Day 8: 1346
Day 9: 1514
Day 10: 1682
Day 11: 1850

Day 3 just ended at reset, 10:30am Pacific Daylight time, so you need to have at least 505 clovers. Good luck!

Hepatu
03-21-16, 12:33 PM
They will disappear at the end of the event :)

EDIT: sorry just understood that you were talking about the clover patch

Exactly. I have so much junk i have be*** selling it.

Kennedward
03-21-16, 05:05 PM
568 now

DeeDe99
03-21-16, 05:20 PM
694 and counting

jjblueyes
03-21-16, 07:00 PM
Over 900, on a roll this time although I'm not over excited about 2 of the 3 dragons but I'm still gotta get them...

Grizzy91810
03-21-16, 07:07 PM
The math done for days progress now copied to the first post is a little off. To do 169 a day the bare minimum to reach the final individual goal it should look like this:

Day 1- 169
Day 2- 338
Day 3- 507
Day 4- 676
Day 5- 845
Day 6- 1,014
Day 7- 1,183
Day 8- 1,352
Day 9- 1,521
Day 10- 1,690
Day 11- 1,859

VermillionPT2
03-21-16, 09:42 PM
Over 900, on a roll this time although I'm not over excited about 2 of the 3 dragons but I'm still gotta get them...

Wow Jen, you ARE on a roll. I've only got 837 clovers, but like you I'm not thrilled over 2 of the dragons. I'll probably get them as well. ;)

PhuAlex
03-22-16, 01:30 AM
Is this event still running ? I didnt get any clovers.

Hepatu
03-22-16, 03:58 AM
For another week and 6 hrs

PhuAlex
03-22-16, 04:20 AM
How do you activate the quest ? I am playing it but I can't see the event ..

Niire
03-22-16, 06:26 AM
Which version are you running? If you're on android, you'll need the original. It automatically starts when you log in, no buttons to worry about. :) When you get the icons on the side to collect clovers, you get them from: Farms (1 clover per 1 hr timer), hatching eggs, arena, the clover pot you get after earning 25 clovers, and the quest in the quest outpost. :)

Kennedward
03-22-16, 06:28 AM
672 now

Elspelsie
03-22-16, 06:31 AM
I have 400 and something clovers right now. Is that good or bad?

Niire
03-22-16, 06:44 AM
I'm terrible with math, so I am not sure if that's good or bad, but if it's day 4, you're on track-ish. Someone posted by day 4 you should have 672. :) EDIT...gah sorry, I thought that said 600, stupid meds! 400 seems low...:(

I have been doing speed breeding for the tinkerer dragon but nada at all so far...I'm actually at 1071 clovers, lol...

Grizzy91810
03-22-16, 08:31 AM

All progress is good progress here. At that rate you probably won't get the pot of gold dragon, but you might be able to get the St. Patrick's Day Dragon! Good luck!

I'm terrible with math, so I am not sure if that's good or bad, but if it's day 4, you're on track-ish. Someone posted by day 4 you should have 672. :) EDIT...gah sorry, I thought that said 600, stupid meds! 400 seems low...:(

I have been doing speed breeding for the tinkerer dragon but nada at all so far...I'm actually at 1071 clovers, lol...

Wow Niire, you're blazing through! Good luck getting the Tinkerer Dragon!

I'm at 745 right now with 2 hours left for this days time with an optimal possibility of 16 more clovers before the day is up. I have a crazy busy weekend coming up so I am trying to get ahead enough that a few days of 20 hour farming only won't nix my changes for getting both individual dragons.

Niire
03-22-16, 08:39 AM
Thanks Grizzy! best of luck to you as well! <3

I don't think tinkerer likes ANYONE...

PinkBubbles75
03-22-16, 09:00 AM
I'm at 830 clovers right now. I do pretty well with getting the individual prizes in time. Besides collecting from the pot thing every 4 hours and from the quest every 3 hours, it helps to plant the 20 hr crops and hatch water dragons eggs whenever I have a free nest in between breeding sessions (especially if you have 2 nests like me or more than 2). I like the 1st individual prize dragon so I'll definitely hatch that one. I don't know what to think of the other individual prize dragon though..

catlicja
03-22-16, 09:12 AM

All progress is good progress here. At that rate you probably won't get the pot of gold dragon, but you might be able to get the St. Patrick's Day Dragon! Good luck!

Good luck! I like more first individual dragon (St Patrick dragon) than last one...

Niire
03-22-16, 09:21 AM
And, if you get 500 clovers, you're in for the community prizes. The clover dragon is probably my fave out of the 3!

persezabar
03-22-16, 09:28 AM
Me too speed up for breeding Tinkerer dragon, so I have 1086 clovers.

belbar22
03-22-16, 10:28 AM
These dragons are not doing anything for me at all which is probably just as well, because i don't seem to making all that much progress. Not sure why as I am always in loads of time to get all the individual prizes.

Currently at 734 on this account and 744 on my other account which has recently acquired a third nest.

jjblueyes
03-22-16, 12:20 PM
Wow Jen, you ARE on a roll. I've only got 837 clovers, but like you I'm not thrilled over 2 of the dragons. I'll probably get them as well. ;)

You are doing pretty well yourself! I'm usually not this far so soon but it will be nice not having to hussle towards the end! Keep it up gf!

Jen

amerirish
03-22-16, 12:47 PM
861 clovers with 140 to add when my crops are ready to harvest :) Keep up the good work peeps!! :D

DeeDe99
03-22-16, 05:31 PM
861 clovers with 140 to add when my crops are ready to harvest :) Keep up the good work peeps!! :D

901 with 35 pending from crops, so we are in synch again!

sipland
03-22-16, 08:14 PM
935 at the end of my Day 5.

VermillionPT2
03-22-16, 09:37 PM
You are doing pretty well yourself! I'm usually not this far so soon but it will be nice not having to hussle towards the end! Keep it up gf!

Jen

I'm crawling behind you with 974. Collected 7 off of a clown duplicate a second ago. Great job Jen!!

jjblueyes
03-22-16, 10:07 PM
I'm crawling behind you with 974. Collected 7 off of a clown duplicate a second ago. Great job Jen!!

Thanks babe. Just hit 1100 but you got this!

Hepatu
03-23-16, 12:03 AM
1112. A good number to start the day with ☺

jjblueyes
03-23-16, 01:22 AM
1112. A good number to start the day with ☺

Yes that is!

Sandybellee
03-23-16, 03:34 AM
1119 just now. And I haven't even been trying! Lol! How did this happen? :D

Edit: Just realized that probably came off as super obnoxious! Sorry guys! I was genuinely surprised because I have only been very quickly popping in and out of DS since most of my game time has been devoted to chasing an Easter chick on my farm in FS2! :)

Kennedward
03-23-16, 07:09 AM
868, wow so many players have already gotten over 1000!

Natasha_07
03-23-16, 07:17 AM
I'm in the 800s too, everyone is so ahead. Then again I can only check my game ONCE per day! LOL! :rolleyes:

Kennedward
03-23-16, 07:18 AM
I'm in the 800s too, everyone is so ahead. Then again I can only check my game ONCE per day! LOL! :rolleyes:

Same here! I hope we can finish this event and get all of our individual prizes

Natasha_07
03-23-16, 07:52 AM
Same here! I hope we can finish this event and get all of our individual prizes

Yeah, me too! I missed out on the last 2 events, only collected 1 dragon for the last one and 2 for the previous.

Kennedward
03-23-16, 07:57 AM
Yeah, me too! I missed out on the last 2 events, only collected 1 dragon for the last one and 2 for the previous.

Compared to others, we're a little behind, so I sure hope we can both get the last prize!

kooky panda
03-23-16, 08:33 AM
Remember guys if you have more than one nest and some coins, buy water dragons! They really help your count when you sell them!

synasuga
03-23-16, 12:34 PM
When you finish your current tournament, then you will see clovers.

I'm now receiving two clovers from each battle in the tournament. I normally see 1

freshfunin2008
03-23-16, 01:00 PM
I hope everyone is on target for all 3 dragons. Flatfoot .... where are we going to put them. Raise the habitat cap once and for all please. thanks

VermillionPT2
03-23-16, 05:52 PM
868, wow so many players have already gotten over 1000!

I'm not sure if this is why, but I have 3 nests. I'm sure you'll be fine (not that I think you were doubtful). Wishing you best of luck!;)

1108...I'm usually a bit more behind.

Niire
03-23-16, 06:01 PM
I've got Lucky Sr on the nest now! And yeah Vermillion, if you have eggs constantly on, or have been speed breeding (like I have), it goes up much faster, lol.

lenasdinner
03-23-16, 09:22 PM
I've got first dragon.....he will stay in storage thow......two nests and no speeding at all.

jjblueyes
03-23-16, 09:44 PM
1390. I've got 2 nests and they stay busy...
Keep it up guys!
Good luck ;)

lnztrekfan
03-23-16, 10:21 PM
Quick thought. Someone mentioned in another thread that the update mentions earning a gold giving dragon. So I'm wondering wouldn't this be the perfect event to win that?! The final prize is a picture of a pot of gold dragon. And we have a leprechaun dragon as well and everyone knows they love gold! It also mentions playing with your friends so it could be a world event. And then mentions going into April with a Tales event. I know it's probably NOT this event but it would be kind of cool!

Hepatu
03-24-16, 01:56 AM
St. Patrick is now on the nest.
14 hrs incubation

Sandybellee
03-24-16, 02:16 AM
Quick thought. Someone mentioned in another thread that the update mentions earning a gold giving dragon. So I'm wondering wouldn't this be the perfect event to win that?! The final prize is a picture of a pot of gold dragon. And we have a leprechaun dragon as well and everyone knows they love gold! It also mentions playing with your friends so it could be a world event. And then mentions going into April with a Tales event. I know it's probably NOT this event but it would be kind of cool!

FlatFoot answered in another thread about the update that that information was incorrect and we are not going to be able to earn a gold giving dragon.

DeeDe99
03-24-16, 02:45 AM
@Sandybelle - I'm not reading his words that way. I took it as he was correcting the interpretation that the Gold dragon was for the Leaderboards. His words were "No gold dragon for Leaderboards, BUT.." So I'm waiting for the updated text..... :)

Oh the English language - so many meanings..... LOL

Sandybellee
03-24-16, 03:44 AM
@Sandybelle - I'm not reading his words that way. I took it as he was correcting the interpretation that the Gold dragon was for the Leaderboards. His words were "No gold dragon for Leaderboards, BUT.." So I'm waiting for the updated text..... :)

Yeah, semantics are tricky! The update text itself does not specify how the gold dragon is awarded, just that it is, and there is an error in the text so I suspected the error being that there is a gold dragon prize in the first place. We'll find out soon! I hope we do get a new gold dragon after all! :)

DeeDe99
03-24-16, 04:08 AM
Well Sandy, I have room - all mine are on habitats alone, so I could cope with an additional resident! LOL

Meanwhile, back on topic - I'm over 1,200 now so should get the first dragon tomorrow.

Sandybellee
03-24-16, 04:54 AM
Well Sandy, I have room - all mine are on habitats alone, so I could cope with an additional resident! LOL

Meanwhile, back on topic - I'm over 1,200 now so should get the first dragon tomorrow.

The text has been updated. Any mention of a gold dragon is gone. :(

Kennedward
03-24-16, 06:16 AM
1088 now

xxxe
03-24-16, 09:02 AM
My App Store downloaded the new version and now my shamrocks or clovers aren't adding up. I just harvested 7 5 hour crops and didn't get the clovers for them. I'm going to try force closing the app. I dread emailing Storm8. Last time I had an issue it took them 2 weeks to resolve it. I'm sure they're busy with lots of requests but during times goals it really sucks when there is an issue. Anybody else having trouble now?

roguebee
03-24-16, 09:23 AM

Especially with the multitudes of dialects....

kooky panda
03-24-16, 09:51 AM
Guys for discussions on the new update please use the current thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90178-Dragon-story-Big-birthday-Bash-version-March-24-2016)

Thanks!

kooky panda
03-24-16, 09:55 AM
My App Store downloaded the new version and now my shamrocks or clovers aren't adding up. I just harvested 7 5 hour crops and didn't get the clovers for them. I'm going to try force closing the app. I dread emailing Storm8. Last time I had an issue it took them 2 weeks to resolve it. I'm sure they're busy with lots of requests but during times goals it really sucks when there is an issue. Anybody else having trouble now?
I had the same issue, but if you force close out your game whn you come back in, the clovers are added to your total.
They are just showing up until after you force close.
I will report this over.

Sandybellee
03-24-16, 10:25 AM
St. Patrick's Dragon safely in storage. Now I actually really want to finish the event and get the last dragon too!

Kennedward
03-24-16, 06:55 PM
1120 now, going slower cause i planted the wrong food, not sure if I can get the last prize now

zaccy678
03-24-16, 10:21 PM
1120 now, going slower cause i planted the wrong food, not sure if I can get the last prize now

Am I wrong in my calculation that it is Day 7 now??
If we get up to 1178 isn't that on track??

I'm a bit behind you, and now I'm worried!!!

jjblueyes
03-24-16, 11:00 PM
Close to 1600 now. Leaving my eggs in storage. Almost out of habitats and room these days. Continued luck to
All.

Kennedward
03-25-16, 07:52 AM
Am I wrong in my calculation that it is Day 7 now??
If we get up to 1178 isn't that on track??

I'm a bit behind you, and now I'm worried!!!

I'm only worried cause my playing time will be limited next week, and seeing how many other players have gotten way more than I do, I'm beginning to doubt I'll get my final prize

jjblueyes
03-25-16, 10:10 AM
I have faith in you. I'm usually the one dragging behind. Many a sunset fail tryinh for henna has been helpful....
Jen

amerirish
03-25-16, 10:33 AM
I have the 38 hour Hidden Gem egg and a 25 hour Justice fail egg on my nest right now so LOTS of clovers coming soon :D

zaccy678
03-25-16, 11:19 AM
I'm only worried cause my playing time will be limited next week, and seeing how many other players have gotten way more than I do, I'm beginning to doubt I'll get my final prize

Thanks, I am terrible at calculating times, so I wouldn't be surprised if I was a day off, lol!

At 1175 at day end, just 3 short of catching up :-)

Sarahbrookorem
03-25-16, 01:19 PM
I'm having trouble beating the Rogue dragon in the battle tournament. Does anyone remember what they used to beat it?

Bastiaan0
03-25-16, 01:19 PM
I'm at 1499 clovers, so no need to worry. Recently bought a third nest, very happy to spend a little pocket money on Air, Light, Olympus and Water eggs. Makes life a lot easier with all those new dragons lately, too ;)

belarica
03-25-16, 05:36 PM
1776 clovers here

Niire
03-25-16, 05:42 PM
Just put my pot of gold baby in storage. :) Now time to help the community. :D

I tried so hard to entice mr. tinkerer to my isle, unfortunately I didn't attract him (but at least i did attract peacock and beaded!). That actually paid off for this event, speed breeding and all...

Kennedward
03-25-16, 06:08 PM
Thanks, I am terrible at calculating times, so I wouldn't be surprised if I was a day off, lol!

At 1175 at day end, just 3 short of catching up :-)

I'm at 1302 now, let's all keep going!

lenasdinner
03-25-16, 08:58 PM
Second dragon of individual prize in storage.actualy my day started pretty well.got the dragon,ninja down,got new download for 14 golds.

jaymieb2
03-25-16, 10:00 PM

And that is why I won't do anything upgrade in the middle of a tournament or event! :-( I really hope force closing and restarting sorts everything out!

Good luck!

jaymieb2
03-25-16, 10:17 PM
I am pleased with how things are progressing on my islands... 1374 clovers/shamrocks and I just defeated Ninja with Dame of Darkness!

Saving food for the Tale, but I have been trying to level Centurion... he is part way through level 12.

Good luck everyone! :-)

Sandybellee
03-26-16, 12:29 AM
Got me a pot o' gold on the nest! :)

Good luck collecting everyone! You can do it!

Hepatu
03-26-16, 02:10 AM
Pot of gold is waiting for Fog to finish on the den ☺

TheRamtops
03-26-16, 05:02 AM
I'm having trouble beating the Rogue dragon in the battle tournament. Does anyone remember what they used to beat it?

For us, it's a Pyramid, Soccer or Metal choice in that order. We have a level 14 Pyramid who is very useful.

lindseyny
03-26-16, 06:47 AM
I had the same issue, but if you force close out your game whn you come back in, the clovers are added to your total.
They are just showing up until after you force close.
I will report this over.

I had that issue yesterday, but today I hatched a 7 hour egg and a 19 hour egg and didn't get credit for either, even after force-closing.

Kennedward
03-26-16, 07:04 AM
1428 now

9krm
03-26-16, 10:54 AM
I have 1689 so far.
I don't love the two individual prize dragons, but the community prize one looks pretty.

zaccy678
03-26-16, 12:18 PM
1453 at day's end. Yay, I caught up!!

Kennedward
03-26-16, 05:51 PM
1579 now

kooky panda
03-26-16, 05:59 PM
I had that issue yesterday, but today I hatched a 7 hour egg and a 19 hour egg and didn't get credit for either, even after force-closing.

Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Kennedward
03-27-16, 02:34 AM
1622 now

debrasbistro
03-27-16, 02:35 AM
Just got the last individual prize dragon but will keep harvesting for the community. The shamrock is by far my favorite of the three. GLTA.

DeeDe99
03-27-16, 04:56 AM
1,989 here. A lot less than on the last two WEs, but that's life.

amalsaba
03-27-16, 05:14 AM
Wow that's awesome deedee!
How did you get so much? Do you plant 23 hrs crops consecutively?

Hepatu
03-27-16, 06:25 AM
I have 2205 clovers now. Only thing I have done out of the ordinary things is keeping the nests occupied with air or water dragons.

Kennedward
03-27-16, 08:48 AM

Wow, and that's less than what you got before?

I'm only at 1688 right now

AnglChk507
03-27-16, 05:01 PM
I hope we catch up i feel like were behind on the community prize i really wannie!

MsMelanieMonster
03-27-16, 05:40 PM
This event hasn't been bad for me. Finished the tourney a couple days early, got all the individual prizes a couple days early, and don't think I have enough intricate eggs or gemstones for a third and second dragon respectively. The events really have been crazy lately huh?
The new dragons have been beautiful lately.

Kennedward
03-27-16, 05:48 PM
1750 now, pretty sure will finish tomorrow, with around 14 hours to spare

LocalNews
03-27-16, 06:57 PM
I noticed that I have a long way to go for my last individual prize. Just noticed that when I click on the Pot O Gold, the Clover Quest, and harvest,that my clover counter doesn't record the new total. I probably have lost out on getting that dragon. Has anybody else had this problem? Not sure if closing it and rebooting will change things.

retseho
03-28-16, 01:43 AM
I noticed that I have a long way to go for my last individual prize. Just noticed that when I click on the Pot O Gold, the Clover Quest, and harvest,that my clover counter doesn't record the new total. I probably have lost out on getting that dragon. Has anybody else had this problem? Not sure if closing it and rebooting will change things.

Try tapping the clover icon below your clover count, it then displays the progress of you & the community. The total clover count should be updated & when you return home, your clover count is updated too.

Kennedward
03-28-16, 04:05 AM
1860 now, just gotten my final individual prize, this was earlier than i expected :D

DeeDe99
03-28-16, 04:55 AM
Wow that's awesome deedee!
How did you get so much? Do you plant 23 hrs crops consecutively?

I never plant 20 hour crops. I plant 5 hour crops mostly, with usually a couple of, or three, runs of 1 hour crops in the evenings. So say 7 farms x 5 hours at 7 am, again at noon, then a couple of 7 x 1 hour (maybe 3 times if nothing else going on), then a 5 hour lot before bed. If I wake up during the night, I plant another.

Edited to add: I also have three nests which are occupied most of the time. That helps.

DeeDe99
03-28-16, 04:58 AM

I got over 3,000 in the one before last I think. Will check. Edit: checked and amended to correct figure. Sleepy Slumberland it was.

Edited again: It was the Tis the Season (Christmas) that I got over 4,000. Knew it was one of them. But I think our targets were higher in that one too.

delphine0708
03-28-16, 05:16 AM
I have 2112 currently, got the pot of gold dragon yesterday. I always start with 20 hour crops and time that to end when I know I'll be able to log in, usually in the evening or first thing in the morning. If I have enough time to collect I will plant 1 hour or 5 hours but the main point is that you need to plant so that you get the maximum return for your play style. Often for me that means sticking on 20 hours and timing it when I will log in again.

I also run the quest non stop and collect the 4hrs reward as often as possible. I try to have as many eggs on the nest to get extra returns there too, saving anything from tournaments etc if I can. With this strategy I haven't missed the end individual prize since I can remember doing these events (I'm on Android).

Hope that helps.

hiabarara
03-28-16, 06:44 AM
1.928 pieces now and last night I got my Pot Of Gold Dragon :) I love these kettle dragons! I'm glad I got it.
But because I planted so many 20 hour crops I'm so far behind on my usual daily food income. The last Dragon Tales Event was so expensive and I'm worried we'll get a new one soon.

Kennedward
03-28-16, 07:32 AM
I got over 3,000 in the one before last I think. Will check. Edit: checked and amended to correct figure. Sleepy Slumberland it was.

Edited again: It was the Tis the Season (Christmas) that I got over 4,000. Knew it was one of them. But I think our targets were higher in that one too.

That's quite good actually, with more players like you, our community prizes will come faster, as for me, I have limited playing time so I can't help as much

roguebee
03-28-16, 07:57 AM
Collected from my farms this morning and received my Pot of Gold Dragon. Waiting for a nest to free up.

Niire
03-28-16, 08:04 AM
I just broke 2400 collected. :) Must get that last dragon, for sure! She's gorgeous, and has a home picked out on the emerald isle already!

Hepatu
03-28-16, 08:16 AM
You are slacking Niire and you have even been speed breeding ☺ I'm at 2487 now ☺

amerirish
03-28-16, 08:30 AM
My clover count is 2,396 at present :)

Natasha_07
03-28-16, 08:35 AM

LOL! Don't feel bad, I'm in the 1500s currently. Might need gold to finish this one, hope not!

Darn...! The horror, of only been able to check my game once per day... :(

Niire
03-28-16, 08:50 AM
You are slacking Niire and you have even been speed breeding ☺ I'm at 2487 now ☺

LOL! Well, since I got the pot of gold, I HAVE been planting rushrooms...which I don't always make the hour cutoff on...but need food for the next tales. :)

@ Natasha_07...gah, it sucks if you have to use gold to finish. :( I wish I could give you my extras...and I am far too addicted to DS to play only once a day. It's sad, but at least I can help where it counts. <3

Kennedward
03-28-16, 09:55 AM
LOL! Don't feel bad, I'm in the 1500s currently. Might need gold to finish this one, hope not!

Darn...! The horror, of only been able to check my game once per day... :(

I hope you finish on time! I only play once or twice a day as well, so you're not alone.

cdreams1980
03-28-16, 10:48 AM
Has there ever been a community event where the last community prize was not won? It seems like we have quite a way to go still.

lovesweetdragon
03-28-16, 10:54 AM
Does anyone now how to beat teacup dragon??

I am stuck pleas if anyone now help :-))

Hepatu
03-28-16, 11:19 AM
Does anyone now how to beat teacup dragon??

I am stuck pleas if anyone now help :-))

I would try fire or a champion

Hepatu
03-28-16, 11:22 AM
Has there ever been a community event where the last community prize was not won? It seems like we have quite a way to go still.

Not as long as I have played I think.
it has been close a couple of times. VERY close, as completed within the last 5-7 mins

MaribouMay
03-28-16, 11:38 AM

This is the 19th world event in DS. I have participated in all but the first 2. We have never failed to receive the last community prize. One event it looked very unlikely and S8 "discovered" some missing items. Miraculously, it was just enough to give us the last prize in the last minutes of the event.

monbohn
03-28-16, 11:39 AM

I haven't done a ton of these yet but I've never seen the community not reach its goal. Like Hepatu said, it's been very close before. I always worry when it comes down to the last hour or less that I might not be able to get online before the event ends because I don't know if the prize has to be claimed before the time runs out or if I would still get it if I couldn't log in until later. I hope we make it....that dragon is my favorite of the 3. :)

lovesweetdragon
03-28-16, 11:56 AM
Thanks I will try it:-)

ladymakay
03-28-16, 12:55 PM
I'm pretty sure you get community prize without having to claim it . I got Silver Screen or whatever his name was on the last event hours after it had ended, he was in my storage.

MaribouMay
03-28-16, 01:16 PM
I haven't done a ton of these yet but I've never seen the community not reach its goal. Like Hepatu said, it's been very close before. I always worry when it comes down to the last hour or less that I might not be able to get online before the event ends because I don't know if the prize has to be claimed before the time runs out or if I would still get it if I couldn't log in until later. I hope we make it....that dragon is my favorite of the 3. :)

You will receive the last prize the next time you log in to your game. There is a time limit; 3 days is the time I recall, but I'm not positive. It is days though, not hours.

Shamrock is my favorite of the three too. :-)

freshfunin2008
03-28-16, 01:23 PM
Got all the prizes so far. Just waiting on the last Community one. We can do it!

Grizzy91810
03-28-16, 01:32 PM
53 more Shamrocks til the last Individual prize! I would have finished yesterday had the weekend not gone crazy. But it's all good! As long I get on in the morning to collect the night's farm crops I should get it.

DeeDe99
03-28-16, 04:06 PM
That's quite good actually, with more players like you, our community prizes will come faster, as for me, I have limited playing time so I can't help as much

Trust me, I wish I had limited playing time! I'd rather be working than playing, I assure you! Mind you, in a few more weeks I can start taking on fitness clients, so slowly start my own business. That will restrict my playing time! ;) Nothing like a complete career change at 60!

Kennedward
03-28-16, 05:17 PM
Trust me, I wish I had limited playing time! I'd rather be working than playing, I assure you! Mind you, in a few more weeks I can start taking on fitness clients, so slowly start my own business. That will restrict my playing time! ;) Nothing like a complete career change at 60!

Yup! Work is more important.

And like all previous players said, I don't think we need to contribute much for the last community prize, we always get it

Hepatu
03-28-16, 09:33 PM
Any bit helps Kenned, we still need a bit more than a mill/hr with 13 hrs to go

Kennedward
03-28-16, 10:00 PM
Yea I know, but it seems we always get it no matter what

bakerystoe
03-29-16, 03:09 AM
I got the last invidual prize

DeeDe99
03-29-16, 04:43 AM
Will all be over while I sleep. Last total was 2,425 for me. Goodnight all.

Kennedward
03-29-16, 04:46 AM
1980, last time I play today as well, hopefully will see the last prize when I play again tomorrow

OzFamily
03-29-16, 05:05 AM
Does anyone remember when the Emerald Isle habitat (the one that goes with these dragons) leaves the market or is no longer on sale? We were debating getting one, and I'm guessing time is running out with this event...

AliceWinter24
03-29-16, 06:08 AM
I really wanted the last individual prize, but with being unable to play for two days, I just barely managed to get the St. Patrick's Dragon.

lenasdinner
03-29-16, 08:13 AM
Does anyone remember when the Emerald Isle habitat (the one that goes with these dragons) leaves the market or is no longer on sale? We were debating getting one, and I'm guessing time is running out with this event...

Isle is still on sale,but sale might end when event ends.its possible that after that is avalible to buy in regullar price 500 golds.

roguebee
03-29-16, 08:15 AM
You will receive the last prize the next time you log in to your game. There is a time limit; 3 days is the time I recall, but I'm not positive. It is days though, not hours.

Shamrock is my favorite of the three too. :-)

I remember that from a couple of World Events ago where someone went on vacation just as the Event was ending and didn't check into the game until they returned. Dragon wasn't in storage and when they asked on the forum what was up, is when it was revealed that there was a time limit to claim the final dragon. Don't remember how long the time limit was. Shame I can't figure out how to structure a query to find the response that mentioned the time limit.

MaribouMay
03-29-16, 08:43 AM
I remember that from a couple of World Events ago where someone went on vacation just as the Event was ending and didn't check into the game until they returned. Dragon wasn't in storage and when they asked on the forum what was up, is when it was revealed that there was a time limit to claim the final dragon. Don't remember how long the time limit was. Shame I can't figure out how to structure a query to find the response that mentioned the time limit.

That is what I am remembering too. I think Kooky or Elsa posted the time limit, so we could ask them again.

OzFamily
03-29-16, 08:50 AM
Isle is still on sale,but sale might end when event ends.its possible that after that is avalible to buy in regullar price 500 golds.

That's what I was fearing... decision time...

pernmagic
03-29-16, 08:53 AM
Just managed to get the last individual prize that was close ..... Rainbow black and yellow so may be useful :)

kooky panda
03-29-16, 09:53 AM
The prizes will automatically go into your storage. It is good to check and make sure it did end up in your storage.(sometimes you may have to restart your game to see it).

amerirish
03-29-16, 10:15 AM
Coming down to the wire again; 14 minutes left :)

jlee91587
03-29-16, 10:18 AM
Anyone else think we're not getting that community prize?

Hepatu
03-29-16, 10:18 AM
I'm done. Final count 2785 clovers ☺

Hepatu
03-29-16, 10:19 AM
We'll get it jlee

kooky panda
03-29-16, 10:19 AM
OH... running over to collect some last minute crops!!!!......

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/imbored64/runtest2.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/imbored64/media/runtest2.gif.html)

zyfazix
03-29-16, 10:24 AM
Was about to buy the Emerald Isle habitat but can no longer find it in the market :\

paddymcmad
03-29-16, 10:26 AM
Ok this event has really annoyed me, I did not have much time over the last few weeks with work and school didn't really mind that much but since I was close to getting the tri-colour for 300 clover.I actually bought the gold bars to unlock the banner. happy with my Irish flag I position it on my island and then rotate it to match in with rest of stuff and the flag rotates into the ivory coast flag. what is the point in making an Irish flag that is not still an Irish flag so annoyed

Hepatu
03-29-16, 10:27 AM
Grts to all ☺

persezabar
Congrats and thank you to all players, and thank you TL/ storm8.

jlee91587
I'm impressed. I was watching it for a lil bit and it wasn't really ticking along.

1969venus
03-29-16, 10:29 AM
We did it!

OzFamily
03-29-16, 10:32 AM
Was about to buy the Emerald Isle habitat but can no longer find it in the market :\

Oh no! I bought it maybe 45 minutes ago!

freshfunin2008
03-29-16, 10:43 AM
Good job world!

amerirish
03-29-16, 10:51 AM
Nicely done DS peeps! :cool: