PDA

View Full Version : Change our name

Unregistered
05-25-10, 10:32 AM
We should be able to change our name for a cost, use gems or 1 cabbage. :)

Unregistered
05-25-10, 01:24 PM
We should be able to change our name... I wanted mine to be Leelee but the iPhone corrected it as I saved it and made it "Leslee"...stupid iPhone. Please help!! I want to play but with a different name!!!

Mynxie
05-25-10, 03:46 PM
It's so funny you should have that problem! That's the same reason I'm here. Iphone changed Mynxie to Muncie and I didn't catch it until it was to late.

I'd love to change it, Muncie is an awful name to get stuck with.

Unregistered
05-25-10, 07:33 PM
I made a mistake typing my name also. :( I have also seen posts on several of my farm neighbors' walls asking how they can change their name. I tried to delete the game and reinstall it to no avail. Please fix this! I don't like the name I have and I will probably not play because it is annoying to me that it is wrong.

Unregistered
05-27-10, 05:24 AM
I have to say I enjoy playing storm8 games but this game??? They have seriously dropped the ball with this one!!! Bata testing should have been done alot more to figure out all these issues, somebody should lose their JOB!!

sinning
05-27-10, 11:04 AM
I have to say I enjoy playing storm8 games but this game??? They have seriously dropped the ball with this one!!! Bata testing should have been done alot more to figure out all these issues, somebody should lose their JOB!!

As with any newer games there will always be things to tweak as most people start playing, as more suggestions are made, more suggestions/feedback is given. However having said that it is also more helpful and beneficial to not only TeamLava but other players as well if people who posted actually posted a suggestion and not something to bash someone else which is just unacceptable. No one should lose their job over something like not being able to change a name or any other minor thing in game. If those who don't care for the name they set up or their ID it's been posted in more then a few threads they can contact TeamLava support.

TeamLava has done a great job in putting this app together and their support has been excellent. They have looked at feedback given and made at least one adjustment which was the water droplets and possibly more. So two thumbs up for TeamLava and their quick work and responses but two thumbs down for rude feedback which helped no one.

Unregistered
05-27-10, 11:35 AM
Tell that to all the people who spent money on this game!! Maybe you should hold off being able to buy into a game until hmm let's say 1 month after release. Then by all means go right ahead charge as you wish. But your right that comment was uncalled for, nobody should lose their job, my appology. I'm sure they are working hard to rectify any problems in game, keep up the good work.