PDA

View Full Version : Drops from plume hive and trade with the faeries

Sheeba8188
03-17-16, 02:24 PM
Does anyone know the drop rates from these doing envoy to plume hive i have completed adventure 3 times with no faerie beam drops have not yet done trade with faeries still making the teacakes for the give 5 quest. Just doing the maths for when option is open to build faerie workshop requiring 10 of each i seem to be getting paste and blocks to drop regular from plume hive but zero beams. Since resource and time requirements are high for trade with faeries should I focus on fulfilling this instead of plume hive when trade opens up to get maximum faerie supply drops?

Sandybellee
03-17-16, 02:48 PM
I'm trying to build the Faerie Workshop right now. Got a beam and block from the plume hive adventure today but no paste. So the adventure can drop all of the items.

rulerofjennyville
03-17-16, 05:15 PM
I've got 3 paste left. This one takes forever. What do you get once you've built the faerie workshop?

roguebee
03-17-16, 06:41 PM
A fairie workshop where you can make the parts you needed to make it in the first place.

Sheeba8188
03-18-16, 12:53 AM
No problem will just have to keep adventuring till I have parts

SpiritWind00
03-18-16, 03:07 AM
No problem will just have to keep adventuring till I have parts

Yep! I didn't do the trade as the adventure was faster in the long run to get all the parts. Once you get the faerie bridge you'll soon start stockpiling supplies. :) Good Luck!

rulerofjennyville
03-18-16, 05:42 PM
Yep! I didn't do the trade as the adventure was faster in the long run to get all the parts. Once you get the faerie bridge you'll soon start stockpiling supplies. :) Good Luck!

The Fairy Bridge is what I want. It looks like it will go well with my new moat. Does it take long after the workshop to get the bridge?

SpiritWind00
03-18-16, 06:57 PM
The Fairy Bridge is what I want. It looks like it will go well with my new moat. Does it take long after the workshop to get the bridge?

As soon as you finish the workshop, the bridge goals will start straight away:) and the new river moats go really well with the bridge! It has those same beautiful greens.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78821-Castle-Story-Story-Outline-Guide&p=1059770&viewfull=1#post1059770

Sheeba8188
03-20-16, 10:23 AM
Still getting zero beam drops from plume hive adventure almost finished teacakes for trade with faeries then the long task of crafting the bon bons. If I still get no beam drop from faeries trade should I contact S8 could there be a problem with the item in my game?

yes, let me know and I'll check for you... ;) SW

Sheeba8188
03-24-16, 02:27 PM
Finally got a drop of a beam from trade with faeries :D hope they will continue to drop now from hive faerie trade is very hard on resources